So how bad is the batman arkham knight pc version

is it buggy or will it work on a deccent specd pc? the steam page has mixed reviews and i dont know if i should get it (on sale atm)

It worked for me :^)

Newer reviews say it works now. I say go for it if you have the minimum requirements.

Got patched up the ass and is now in presentable condition.

ok thanks guys i guess ill get it only $10 anyway and my pc is solid

I played it recently and had no technical problems at all with it. It's also the best game in the franchise, get it if you liked the previous games.

I bought it a couple months ago and ran into 0 problems

Man, i would kill for being able to play this game on PC, for those sweet mods. I'm stuck with the vainilla game on PS4.

How much would cost me a good PC for Arkham Knight?.

i hate the batmobile

>I got this for free with my Nvidia card.
>It ran just fine but I still called and said it ran like shit so I also got a code for MGS V.
>mfw

>tfw realize its 35 gigs
>1 day 3 hours est download time
rip aus internet speed
>slower than the average mexican
>mfw

>Ask if it will work on a decent PC
>Doesn't post specs

The game demands an SSD and 10+GB of ram to play smoothly. It's not super GPU demanding though you'll want a decent midrange card. A modern i5 will get you by but you'll experience some mild stutters, i7 will get you the smoothest experience with the least drops.

While going fast in the batmobile it has some loading, but other than that I've had bo issues. I'd say that you should buy it and refund it if it doesn't run well enough for you.

Quicker than waiting for imports, cunt.

You'd need upper midrange to really run this game optimally, so probably in the vicinity of $1300-1400. Of course, you'd be retarded to only use it for Batman, but it would run it like butter.

>The game demands an SSD and 10+GB of ram

No it doesn't. 8GB is fine, and most of the load is done on the CPU and GPU. Also, I5 and i get perfect 60 frames.

It's not the frame-rate, it's the stutters; I just upgraded to 16GB from 8GB and saw a noticeable decrease in them. I've also observed that when the game stutters (it's not frequently or very badly, it's totally playable) now it's because my 4690 goes up to 100%. I get great frame-rates too but having the extra RAM and the i7 will simply make it smoother and does indeed increase the frame-rates a decent bit too.

venezuela here

you don't know jackshit about slow internet

every two days with this fucking thread

well excuse me for not browsing every 2 days :o

You are a cunt.

based

based round 2

Shouldn't you be trying to find food, you fucking starving motherfucker?

America's is way worse than most of us would have you believe. better than a lot of places. really shitty compared to places like France and Korea

Reinstalled bamham knight the other weekend. It can't handle you rebinding keys but other than that it plays perfectly.
Even got a bunch of skins for free, must have been because of all the complaints.

shit kid

That's literally the only reason i want to build a PC.

Enjoy your death by starvation.

Not worth it, then, though I guess you could replay the previous games in 1080p60. It'd be a good excuse to get into PC but if you're not interested in the platform then don't bother.

Played it with a 970 on the latest version.
Some hicups at times but most of the time it ran great. not on max with all the jewworks stuff

I don't mind the platform, i like vidya in general. And PC is objectively the best platform: emus, mods, free online.

And i want to get into modding and game making.

Ran like shit on launch but now runs okay I guess. Still some stuttering in the batmobile but nothing major.

Does the premium edition on steam come with all dlc's?

Ran fine for me, but from what I hear it's down to the luck of the draw.

The game is garbage anyway, so don't worry about it.