DaS2>>>>DaS1<DaS3>Bloodborne

DaS2>>>>DaS1Bloodborne

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjzF3XWrDdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus Christ what shit fucking taste.

Notice m9
You can stfu, you obviously have no idea what ur talking about. Lel. Get blacked lad

It's nice to see blatant shitposting threads fall flat on their faces. Especially since it seems to be a rarer occurrence as the days go by..

Bump

The thing is, though...

What are you gonna do with your life when this thread 404's?

Oh boy. It's that certain time of the day.
nioh. Now fuck off.

Nioh is garbage just fucking neck yourself

What a a good spear to main in DaS 1

winged spear if you care about damage more than reach
silver knight spear as a middleground
demon spear for saying Fuck You to everyone you meet from 11 miles away

I 100% cleared Dark Souls 1 for the second time recently (first time was at original release) and while the atmosphere and world is still 10/10, it really made me appreciate the various gameplay and UI enhancements in the sequels. Stuff like the inventory system, number of shitty platforming bits needed for various items, roll directions being more restricted and jump and roll being the same button were more of a pain than I had remembered.

It's still one of the modern classics for sure, but those ~80 hours that I played recently made me feel like it doesn't compare quite as favorably to the rest of the series as it had in my memories.

shit taste and DeS is not even on the list. fuck you

Good taste. BB a shit

DeS is not good besides as an interesting living fossil.

This entire board is a giant shit post in of itself.

Pike for shitting in PvP.

Demons spear for fucking everything up cause lightning damage.

Other than that the estoc does everything a spear does but better.
Spears suck in DaS IMO

where does Demon's souls fit into this list of shittery, OP?

nevermind i'm willing to bet you never even played it you casual fuck

Spears are boring r1 mash weapons but Silver Knight is the least boring.

Is BB the most aesthetic "souls"? Everything to the detail in the desgins are fantastic.

dogshit>DaS2>>>>DaS1Bloodborne

everything looked a bit too samey for me, and the armor/weapon variety was disappointing

game was fun though

>I liked the worst one!
jej

>everything looked a bit too samey for me

If it didn't it would have been inconsistent instead.

Bloodborne completely committed to the dark gothic victorian style and it's all for the better. It actually has quite good variation, but it never compromises with a magical forest or something.

Yeah it looks good, but there's just too many "black torn cloaks"

At least have different colors. They can all be dark colors, sure, but it seems like two thirds of all the outfits are fucking black cloaks

It's ok, op. I get you.

At the end of the day, you can't be mad at DS2; we paid for it (probably), we downloaded it, and we played it. It was our choice.

All the suffering we went through must have been worth something.

Man, that music change on the last boss of ds3 gave me chills.
Ds1 is the best.

>DaS2>>>>
>than anything

BB's Ludwig was better IMO. Nothing has topped him for me yet.

I was not ready for that transition.

i agree with you op.

if its gameplay you are talking about

Not on PC so I wouldn't know.
Does it have some reference as well, or is it just good?

>people still believe Bloodborne is a souls game

yeah it gave me the feeling I thought I was going to get when I finally met Artorias in DaS1 after reading so much about him in item descriptions. Just watch a video of the fight if you're never going to play it. Of course you won't get the same feeling as I did, but it is still pretty badass nonetheless.

I forgot to say that Ludwig was alluded to all game in BB so when you finally meet him (was surprised he was even still alive) it's a fucking shock. Especially seeing him in such a sorry state.

DS = BB > DeS > DS3 > DS2

Demons souls is a boring, unfinished, uninspired kings field derivative with a less imaginative director who didn't really know what he was doing.

Dark souls was somewhat more realised and interesting, but still lacked focus and was generally uninteresting due to a huge rushed schedule.

Dark souls 2 is a polished, quality game that bought back core values of what makes games like this truly special, and I for one congratulate the team and Naotoshi Zin on accomplishing that.

DS1 > DS2 >>>>>>>> DS3

I love the consistency. DaS universe falls into the trap of kind-of sticking to one period but then adding too much fanservice or simply random armors out of nowhere that trample any kind of theme.
BB of course mixes and matches and also has some fanfare but not nearly to the same extent

youtube.com/watch?v=NjzF3XWrDdA

>implying Artorias measures up the one true boss of Dark Souls
>the man who clawed his way mere knighthood to become king for the honor and glory of his country
>the man who seduced a piece of the Abyss itself with his raw, undying, selfless love into being the purest, most loyal waifu yet seen in the DaS franchise
>the man who was indisputably the best king in the entire series
>the man who built his throneroom smack on top of the Pit of Chaos so he could personally kick whatever demon bullshit it spit out back into the fiery depths of hell
>the man who sacrificed himself on the altar of Chaos to give his citizens more time
>descending into the pit of chaos with four of the most loyal motherfuckers in the world
>back to back, slaying the hordes of their corrupted bretheren until Sauron himself decides to grace with his manly presence and giant fuck off laser sword
>The Burnt Ivory Fuckin' King

God damn, that was such a cool boss fight. Shame the bonus area really sucked, would have been the best DLC by far if it hadn't.

Das3 > Das1 > Des > Das2

t.cuck

maybe with the dlc, idk dude IDK.....

DaS1>BB>DeS>DaS3>>>DaS2