ITT: 'villains' who did nothing wrong

ITT: 'villains' who did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5GnEFC-CnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ITT: 'villains' who did nothing right.
ftfy

So you admit Huey isn't a villain? HA, I TOLD YOU, I AM A GOOD GUY!

/cuck/

I think people hate him more regardless because he is a winy piece of shit.

I don't think Huey is a villain but he's still a cucked asshole who didn't do anything right and was incredibly selfish in every single decision he made.

dude huey murdered strangelove, i dont remember or care what his reason was all I remember is she didnt want to die and she suffered.

I hate him because hes a backpedaling lying piece of shit

GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THE DAMN BOAT!

the culling of stratholme was justified

arthas did nothing wrong

Be honest; if it hadn't also removed the bonfire, nobody would have given a fuck

Can't Priests cure Disease? Why not get a handful of priests and just cure the town?

Oh I forgot Paladins can cure Disease too. Fuck Arthas.

werent they infected with the scourge tho? wouldnt that just still kill everyone

>no questline where you help him kill all the firekeepers
>no Shiva questline
Fuck's sake, the cut content in Dark Souls 1 annoys me more than in MGSV.

Huey is such a delusional lying piece of shit I love it

agreed
he realized the shit was hitting the fan and since they were all doomed drastic measures were needed

Because of it's source, the scourge is more than just a disease, it's basically magic, cancer, disease, undeath and a super-curse all clusterfucked into one.

He just wanted to make the world a better place

youtube.com/watch?v=B5GnEFC-CnY

Boi handsome jack did plenty wrong did you even play the fucking game?
cool motive, he still murdered people

even in the pre-sequel when they try to explain his motives more they come down to little more than ''killed this one guy, got hooked'' and he just spends the rest of the game being unrepentantly evil

I'm more mad they'll keep making lillith a good guy in the sequel when she was responsible for handsome jack being the way he is and for getting roland killed.

Get in the fucking boat you disabled cuck.

He got cucked by his son and he deserved it for killing the kids mom

>If a character didn't do a bad thing he wouldn't be a bad person

???

>Otacon, Huey a Kojima self-insert
>Not contented with that and included himself as a VIP soldier in Phantom Pain
This Kojima guy just can't control himself

Cpus were a mistake

>when you grow up and realize it SHOULD have been Venom in that boat

Killing the shrine maidens is still a bad thing, user implied the only reason why people cared is because it took away the bon fire.

she wasnt responsible for him being like he is in 2. we killed his daughter. he aggravated everyone enough that they wanted him killed. the terrible writers suddenly deciding roland can die in 1 bullet killed roland. all she did was fail to kill jack.

the guy was a whiny bitch who alternated between having a victim complex, a superiority complex, apparently being some weak-willed nerd at some point in the past and being what they wanted us to think is a cool guy. he started out as a dick from the very start, before we even meet him in pre-sequel. then he became more of a dick. pre-sequel feels pointless as a way to get to know him or his motivations when he was clearly as ass preceeding it

>War can never lead to peace!
>Snake, you should be in this boat! There'd have been no inspection if it weren't for that precious nuke!
>You call him a dog, but it's obviously a wolf!
>You're all just murderers!

every single one of these lines is undeniably the truth. In the words of Big Boss himself

>he's right.

All of those are wrong except for that last point.

He was the good guy in the pre-sequel

Stayed back at the base while you escaped, saved lots of people

He's an asshole, but he was the good guy, everything was Lilith's fault, when she fucked up his plans he just applied his asshole personality to his master pla, turning a, let's svae people and becaome a god in the procces plan into a let's kill these bastards plan

every word of your post was wrong even the period.

This is literally the epitome of a villain who did nothing wrong.

>miller is obsessed with keeping the location of motherbase a secret
>tfw you realize Ocelot probably just chucked all of those staff you dismissed off the side of one of the platforms or into the burn pit