Fuck you guys I'm buying it and I know I'll enjoy it too

Fuck you guys I'm buying it and I know I'll enjoy it too

Other urls found in this thread:

playstationlifestyle.net/2016/09/11/battlefield-1-weapons-skins-datamined/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same here.

Cred Forumscucks can spout their memes all they want but we all know that it'll be a fucking great game.

i aint payin for shit.

>perpetuating the capitalist slave paradigm in 2016

haha you get what you deserve, idiots.

Alright, man. Tell us how it goes.

Yeah I can't wait for this game of the year to release so me and all my pals can play together and have a wonderful time. I love this game so much I can't wait!!!

No one's stopping you.

Yeah! Exactly! Fuck paying people for a game they worked hard on!

I hate the WW1 setting but the beta was actually fun

I'm still worried that this game doesn't have what it takes to outlast bf4 though

>implying they worked hard on it
>implying powering a bunch of CD's to copy and distribute the game or a bunch of servers to upload to download is hard work

haha youre like those idiots who get kidnapped and end up falling in love with their kidnapper. fucking retard.

Are you black or cucks?

A lot of people will, probably the same people that bought battlefront. Its not your fault, you are just retarded, it in your genes, you cant do anything about it.

The USSR died 2 decades ago, Stalin.

yea im gonna skip this one

keep working 40 unnecessary hours of your life wasting away at some shit job that can easily be done in 20 hours, or even better, a fucking robot can do your job most likely. but keep working to make money, because you need it to buy things haha idiot.

I like the setting but don't like the game. I couldn't imagine they could make shooting things not fun, but somehow they managed it.

How many games have you made? Huh
Oh right 0. Lol

>hey remember that last game you made?
>ya just send me over the code and ill like change some shit like their outfits and how the guns look and resell it is that cool?
>k cool thanks

Cool, I'm sure it'll go hand in hand with your BLACKED subscription.

Why?
Only Cred Forums goes to that website.

>only shown two maps

Bit strange

All the Battlefields have been re-skins of each other since battlefield 3 though

I've already played battlefield 3 so why would I pay top dollar to replay it.

Because don't you want to play Battlefield 3 in World War I? It's genius!

Save your money. Buy Verdun on Steam for 25 dollars. Be a glorious motherfucker.

The game will have about 9-11 maps on release just like BF3 & BF4 + a free new map in December called Giant's Shadow, and probably some extra free content like SWBF.
BF2142 is the most obvious reskin in BF's history, yet you don't see many people complaining about it.

Thanks for giving EA money.

>tons of people got ripped off so who cares, just keep getting ripped off like they did

great logic, you fucking retards. no wonder you all are poor as hell and spend 60 hours a week working like slaves. you literally rationalize your own loss of freedom with stupid ass logic lul

I complained about BF2142 at the time actually, but frankly the vehicles were different enough in it that the gameplay actually felt a bit different to BF2.

But I agree with you, the BF franchise has been a cynical money making exercise for years.

enjoy your inability to refund games on Origin

I'm renting it for a week for the low cost of free. I want to see how close they get to WW1 (which won't be very close at all) and I want to be able to shitpost about this game.

I played the beta man, it's really bad. I don't give a shit about the inaccuracy, it was just boring to play.

Getting in a tank = 20+ free kills

I came first in the server a few times and really felt like I didn't earn it with skill, winning felt cheap and losing felt cheap

>trying to convince people not to buy a game
Infinity Ward pls go

buy 10 copies if you want they'll all be as boring as each other

Real talk but the beta was so mediocre, even Hardline had more of a spark

After the honeymoon phase the population won't do well, especially with the barebones amount of content, I mean four Five, if you count the gamemode specific maps at launch for a major multiplayer game?

They molded BF4 into a game people want to play and that is going to bite them in the ass

Fuck off reddit

Sorry, the game was shit, everyone who played the beta knows this, EA.

Stop da shillan'.

I'd pay like 10$ for it, beta was kinda fun but it isn't that good
Also I hate how the release DLC out of their asses and you have to pay way too much to get the whole shit

Don't worry, you'll be ablt to get al thel dlcs for free and the base game for $5 in ~2019

Cuck is a Cred Forums expression, why would you attribute it to reddit?

>half the maps are in France
>French soldiers are behind a paywall 50$ season pass

And it'll be nearly dead by then
Honestly I don't really care, I get bored pretty fast from online fps nowadays and any battlefield plays the same to me, just like when I got bored of cod back then

I sometimes just reinstall cod 4 when I need some fix of online matches

>tfw swinging my big black 0815 in the face of a entente britcuck while penetrating his white wife

13 million played the beta. The series is here to stay.

Then don't buy it play it, nor post about it. If you post here again, you're gone you cracker.

>The series is here to stay.
Yes, sadly.

It makes you wonder though when will we get a new game instead of another BF3 mod.

Make sure to main 14/88 Ottomans

It looks good, shame it doesn't play that way.

>4 maps
This meme won't end even after release

I'll be buying it, it also has character customization so you don't have to be black, which seems to be most peoples problem with the game

The ? is St. Quentin Scar.

>mfw they confirmed Highland regiment skins

Skin names got datamined apparently
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/09/11/battlefield-1-weapons-skins-datamined/

Leaving the nigger issue aside, i don't understand what is there to enjoy in this turd. The gunplay is completely awful, maps are really shit and especially the anti-tank guns positions are retardedly placed which makes dealing with tanks a huge pain in the ass. The tanks themselves are retardedly strong, they are sanic fast when in reality the tanks of that era were moving extremely slow, they shoot FAST and one shot you easily, they take a fuckload of damage and you can just repair them after they wipe out most of your team lmao. The guns all feel like crap, the "recoil" makes your mouse sensitivity go lower which made me MAD as fuck i mean what kind of retard thought this was a good idea?

Just shitty game all around, there is nothing good about it. There are free games that are way better than this, even call of duty will shit all over it.

>cuckhold fetish video game

Nah, I'll pirate that garbage just so I have bug webms to post on Cred Forums to mock this crap.

Monte grappa looks pretty good