I don't know anymore

How do you cope with getting old, Cred Forums?

by killing yourself

By reposting reddit content wholesale

What the hell am I looking at?

also, I play more intricate games, make my own fun, and do more than just play videogames.

Roleplaying is fun when it's not gay, erotic/sexual, or filled with sissy white boys.

All in all, read a book nigger.

That's the most boring library of games I've ever seen.

>all that AAA Western garbage

im 32 and i've finally lost interest in video games. haven't played anything for about a month now. feels great to be honest

Get a pc

Drinking works me

>stacking consoles that have notorious overheating problems

Wow

I literally just saw this on Reddit.

What do you play user?

Superior Japanese games.

one example

>Orange Box on Xbox 360

Then why you on this board, faggot?

I don't think OP has that many choices on that front, considering the consoles in his pic.

>he doesn't know about the 360's shmup library

I have it on 360 too. The auto-aim is ridiculously high so it's great for a quick laugh.

It's not like you can say you're done with aging and get back to being 12.

Are you implying you're old because you've only found 5 games worth buying for the Xbone? 4 of which are generic FPS shit and 1 that's a remaster of a game you already own?

I grew out of playing vidya regularly 6 years ago and there's still one game every once in a while that captures my interest. Your problem isn't about being old, it's about being a shit taste literal plebian normalfaggot.

I know three different guys in their 60s who still play games. I look forward to my generation getting old, we're going to have the best retirement home LAN parties.

Stop buying bad games.
Stop buying brand new games that will be a diamond dozen.

Tbh I didn't play video games much through high school and college, I was always the social type and out doing other things. Now that I'm older, 28, I play more than ever.. Gives me an outlet to unwind in the shitty game of adult life.

The same way I cope with all of my problems. I play vidya, watch anime, get drunk, and use other means of escapism so that I don't have to deal with my shit life. Luckily, the escapism makes it not as shitty.

That's kind of where I'm at. I don't really find myself thinking "Man, I can't wait to get off work, so I can play (game)" anymore. I'm 33 myself, and I think it might partially be because I'm starting to realize that it's becoming "shit or get off the pot" time as far as doing something with my life. I moved recently, and have made myself start getting /fit/ and writing (something I've always been told that I'm good at). Just little things that I've been meaning to do for years, and have been putting off, partly using videogames to distract myself with.

you are not getting old, you are acquiring shit taste........ the worst of then all, xbone fever.

"People" who play multiplats on console, especially FPS, really are the worst type of "person" on the planet.

>Clerks reference
We all need to watch that movie to see that its ok to not do anything with your life, or to do a lot with it. Just as long as what youre doing makes you happy
Its the same with The Trailer Park Boys
Julian is the smartest of the group, but he's never happy because he just wants to do more with his life, though he cant, while Ricky just gets drunk and eats chicken fingers all day and is content as hell.

I learnt to not get burnt by anything
Avoid binges
Then you enjoy games a lot more

Also 8th gen is tedious movieesche as fuck
I play the games that I enjoy and nothing else

Also stay healthy and active. Sedentary lifestyle and no training fucks up your brain overtime

>Joostposters

>How do you cope with getting old, Cred Forums?

I buy video games but never play them