How much butthurt will this create when it finally releases?

How much butthurt will this create when it finally releases?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11248812
youtube.com/watch?v=uW8EMPJEU-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=058JQUM3t6s
youtube.com/watch?v=cQruNODIjvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please someone give me a job!

The asspain is inevitable. Either this game will piss everyone off in some major way or it will be the most perfect remake of all time.

This.
It's pretty much got the biggest shot in history to be the perfect remake, but I'm not implying that it's that much of a chance even so.

>"""remaster"""
>remove scenes from the original

Can't wait for it to be a disappointment and all the redditors who haven't played the original to cry about how it's a good game and how entitled people are

>"""remaster"""
Stopped reading here, how the fuck do you get this wrong? Are you legitimately retarded?

Is there a new trailer or what?

Nothing until Final Faggotry 15 releases

Considering the unrecoverable charm of the original localization, a lot, but I'll still enjoy it for that sweet Aeris booty at least for the duration of episode 1...

That's a shame. Commit sudoku.

>remake one of the most popular games of all time
>change a whole lot
the butthurt will be seen from space

Maybe I'm just used to the shitty models but I really can't imagine a lot of the game transitioning to this level of graphics.

It has the potential to be really good again. I feel like replaying FF7

there was already butthurt when it was first revealed.

its episodic so even if they finish the whole thing it will be done around 2022
better download that emulator

I already dropped this because FF7 will never work well in an episodic release, and then double-dropped because it's going to include a bunch of spinoff shit I never gave a fuck about.

I meant I feel like replaying it now.
Then again there's a hell of a lot of games on my backlog that need first playthroughs.

Best booty.

I hate it just because it's more remake cancer.

>It has the potential to be really good again.
Based on what? The past several FF games have been shit, XV doesn't look that good either. I can't imagine this remake turning out alright.

Remake is different from remaster. I don't mind remakes.

>make old video game, video game players really like it
>make gay movie, video game players really hate it but sixteen years old women and homosexuals love it
>retroactively remake

A lot of people are going to like it. A lot will hate it. It will just about break money even and will ruin their brand name, I am not convinced they will go through with all the episodes after the backlash. The fatal flaw in their plan is that homosexuals and sixteen years old women do not spend money on video games.

they have confirmed that episode 1 ends with the party leaving midgar though

To be honest I kinda stopped caring when they announced it was episodic shit.

Is there a level cap on episodes?
Because the alternative is everyone being level 100 by the time disorder 2 ships.

>more remake cancer
Full remakes are rare as fuck, man.

*episode 2
Fucking autocorrect.

>potential to be really good again
>directed by post KH2 Nomura
Nah

They have not.

Maybe each episode corresponds to one of the original discs.

Why lie? We're on the fucking net.

looking for a source now but I couldve sworn I had read this somewhere. I wasnt a fan of the decision because that would mean dragging the fuck out of midgar arc and likely 4 seperate games, but I havent found anything yet so im probably mistaken

How likely is it that they took the videogame, and will remake it, functionally, into a movie?

Can't wait for all the charts of shit removed from the game.

The episodic thing still doesn't make much sense to me.

Are we supposed to continue with linked saves or what? How would anyone start on part 4 or something like that?

Feels like it. Why would you start on part 4 anyway?

Let's say it comes out a year later and you lose your saves. That'd be a pain in the ass, don't you think?

I mean, it works on games like the telltale series because they can randomly generate the simplistic choices made in the previous episodes. But in this I guess you're supposed to be missing on certain items/have a very specific team built, with or without yuffie/vincent and without chocobos trained or whatever? Too many things to take in account.

It will be like mass effect. Linked Saves will remember your character stats and equipment. Starting a new game half way means a default set of equipments/materia. Story wise, it's pretty linear. The only problem will be starting half way through the whole thing will be confusing as fuck, so they will probably butcher it so that each episode will be standalone or something.

it'll be fine

but Cred Forums being the autistic cesspool that it is will blow nitpicks out of proportion and call the game a failure and spam metacritic with 1/10 reviews

As of late I've noticed more bitching about the bitching than the bitching itself. Games currently being released cannot be criticized without a horde of people bringing those same arguments to the point it's getting just as tiring if not even more.

I mean I guess cloud saves are your savior here, does the PS4 let you do that without PS+? Dunno otherwise.

Yeah I mean in the case there's an inevitable PC release and Steam fucks up or something.

because the bitching actually is out of control and deserves to be criticized

"bitching about bitching" does not necessitate outright loving the game and giving it a 10/10. if you read, i said "it will be fine" not "it'll be a masterpiece"

i hate the always-positive "everything is awesome" faggots as much as the next guy, but the opposite (Cred Forums) is also retarded

Well shit man I don't know. Typically, if you lose your saves in any game you're fucked so I don't know why that's such a problem.

>the original is still guaranteed to be a way better game
>you'll have to buy the remake three times

not much if you're a true fan, I wager

i've never heard of a cloudsave fuck up
i mean, its possible, just extremely unlikely

>Games currently being released cannot be criticized
Games currently can't be even teased and people here will scream "blunder of the year" every thread about said game.

Levels? What do you think this is an old boring rpg?

This is an action RPG with weapons and skills given to you as you get further through the game. Modern audiences don't like confusing numbers and side activities

Both are out of control. Some people been lying on both isles when it comes to the DQ7 remake. It pissed me off because as much as I love this game, I can see some of those flaws and people are blatantly denying it like children.

Deus Ex MD was the same. The game had several flaws, but suddenly a horde of people went like "don't try to make this tortanic because I think it's perfect" and while I do like that game as well, it needed another 5 fucking months.

Now we have to assume that every game is going to be wrongly criticized without even knowing -how- and worse, we tend to call everyone an entitled child for putting their money on a product and not liking what they've got. This is not the right time to pander as customers to publishers. Not at all.

It only just started development and it already caused much butthurt. Personally I stopped giving a fuck when they said they were going to change the story and characters to include compilation faggotry.

All I want is something that is not as unplayable as Crisis Core.

Because the gameplay on that is just not good.

deep down I want to believe SE is playing the long con to build up as much hate as possible from their fanbase only to surprise them eventually and win them back, in turn becoming bigger than they were before....the future is looking bad though

It'll be fine if they got rid of that asinine slot machine gimmick and auto-running, and fixed the random encounter rate (or just scrapped random encounters altogether)

I don't think they have the talent or intelligence to pull something like that off.

Are we talking about Cred Forums or normal people?

People will probably be disappointed as they're not edgy teenagers anymore and realize the game has always been shit unless you like edge incarnated.

It wont grasp the feel I had as a kid. It never will. What remake of a game has ever been better than the original?

Resident Evil, Zero Mission and Klonoa.

Resident Evil

The game was never edge.

That's the entire point.

It will kill the franchise.

Only edgy teenagers use "edge" as criticism.

Are they really gonna add compilation shit?
Who likes compilation shit? People who started with it?

From what I've read in interview they plan on using the locations but don't really want to force in the characters

This. Just like X, XII, and XIII will kill the franch-oh wait.

A bonus post game chapter where you play the events of advent children

I just want to see all out war erupt after they reveal new tifa.

So do I. Tifa-fags are the worst. Of all the things to complain about, you're going to get mad about some rebound LI's tits?

X was OK. 12 was one of the worst games I've ever played and after that, 13 didn't come close to interesting me.

The series died for me a long time ago and will lose more players until they actually do something good.

a good amount because each chapter will probably be priced similarly to a full game.

Alot of people have already made their mind up about not liking this game, and that's fine, but you're crazy if you think this won't turn a profit.
Hell, I bet morbid curiosity alone will them let them at least break even.

One thing for absolute certain though, is that the shitposting will be next fucking level.

Nah, I feel like the people who hated the movie never played the game or remembered it wrong.

I replayed the game earlier this year, still love it. Rewatched the movie with a mate after that, and we spent the whole time mocking it MST3K style.

Whatever happens it's pretty obvious this is SE's last ditch effort to stay alive.
I still can't believe they're actually going through with it. It speaks volumes for how bad they're doing as a company to have to resort to this.
I honestly don't know if i want this to turn out good because i like VII or for them to finally fucking die and the vacuum to give birth to a new better company.

Yeah, Disc 2's dilly dally shilly shally minigame was a big part of my childhood.

Pretty much yeah.

And it will be DLC.

Letting the internet make decisions for you. I remember when I was 12 and easily impressionable too.

>X was OK
>12 was one of the worst games I've ever played

I'm honestly surprise plebs like you even exist desu

Or maybe the movie really is just shit? Crisis Core is one of the worst games I've ever played yet pretty much everybody on the internet loves it, don't ask me why.

I'm moderately excited. FFXV's combat plays like shit in that demo, so I'm way more worried now than I was, but otherwise, I gather it'll be alright.

Thank god they're doing new combat. The old system is so fucking boring. Yeah it's funny to break the game with materia, but it's not worth bogging down an entire game for.

And anyone that's bitching about multiple episodes is a fucking retard. Just buy the inevitable collection like any rational person would, and you'll get all of them for the exact same price, and at the exact same time as you would've gotten this magical single release anyway. It makes perfect sense. FF7 is a massive game, and to recreate it with modern production values just wouldn't be fiscally reasonable today.

It's because they have no faith in XV.

Back when it was Versus they talked about not making a remake until a game appeared that surpassed it. Nomura even made comments implying his version of Noctis would surpass Cloud.

Now, they're doing the remake so if XV bombs, they still have a backup plan. Even Tabata went from saying he would lose his job if it fails to now saying it won't have much of an impact either way.

Nah, movie was great. Crisis Core was good. Maybe YOU have shit taste.

The entire movie and everything in it is the fault of that one FF7 book Nomura really liked that nobody has ever read.

It suffices to say that FF7 cloud is goofy as shit, and when it turns out he's not a chad self-insert but has a backstory, it comes as a surprise. The brothel sequence is hilarious because he is a man forced by circumstance to ACT like he's a gay faggot. The minigames make sense because he's a guy that likes to have fun, mess around, and thinks snowboarding into an arctic sea is an awesome idea. AC Cloud is nothing like him.

I want it to be good, but I'm not going to touch it until all the parts are out and it can be played through. Anyone else with my viewpoint can only hurt the way they're planning this because they need those funds.
I just don't trust them to be able to make a FF title worth playing any more because they've sucked so hard for so long.

That said, I expect I'm in the minority here because FF8 was the best in the whole series and not everyone agrees.

12 was amazing though.
4, 6, 7, 8, and 12 are the best games in the series.
11 was a good MMO, 14 is too bland and kinda just mashes together every successful concept in other games and makes no choice actually matter. So it's just super boring and soulless.

15 looks okay but we'll see how it turns out.

Off the charts.

kek, whatever you say user.

>Likes Advent Children
>Accuses others of being underage

>all the redditors who haven't played the original

That's 100% of them.

Nothing better will come. This entire industry is creatively and morally bankrupt. There's no room for creativity or passion, only soulless, uninspired cashgrabs that are as safe as possible and pander to as many demographics as possible to maximize profits. Every game is literally just ticking off a list nowadays.

The only thing that will result from SE imploding is its IPs going to someone else who will waste their potential just as hard as SE did.

The realisation came when I was playing 12, grabbed a sandwich and then just played on with my feet because fighting was automated.
Then while eating a sandwich and controlling the sticks with my feet, I started skim-reading a magazine. Then I realised there was no story and I dropped the game, because it didn't need involvement from me and there wasn't even anything to look at.

If you liked FFXII, you are boring. There really is no other way.

> FF7 is a massive game, and to recreate it with modern production values just wouldn't be fiscally reasonable today.

Literally bring textures up to X level and no further. Change nothing at all about the game otherwise.

There, you have remade the game, everyone will buy it, play it, and love it.

Again, I feel like a lot of people's perception of him is misremembered, probably due to the shoddy translation. Cloud was always a quiet guy. You're trying to inject how much fun you had playing the game into him and perceiving him as a fun individual, when we have to remember that not all mini-games are canon. And Cloud still likes extreme sports. That's why he rides a motorcycle.

An extreme amount of anal-devastation is confirmed. Hopefully it will be years before the PC-friends are thrown a bone.

Who /satisfied/ heya?

>out of the 12 non-mmo games, 5 of them are the best

I'm just saying, do you really not like the movie, or did you only start to hate on it when other people told you to? Because if you said you hated the movie upon initial viewing, I'd have to say you're a goddamn liar.

my current worries:

>Leveling will be made pointless by basically resetting every episode
>The combat will be shit, because the combat in all recent FFs has been shit
>They'll ruin Tifa by A) reducing her chest, and B) replacing her skirt with shorts
>They'll push CloudXAerith super hard
>They'll involve a bunch of retarded Compilation Of FFVII bullshit
>They'll bring up the goddamn Geostigma
>They'll make Aerith the pure maiden and Tifa the forward 'let's get it on' girl
>They'll censor stuff like Cid cursing and being kind of a dirtbag, or Cloud crossdressing
>They'll downgrade the combat and only let you play as Cloud, like FFXV

Im just glad the goddamned fucking prerendered backgrounds will finally be gone. That's the only thing that bothered me about the original. Anybody else?

but will one wing angel remastered be orchestral, rocking, or a rock/orchestral hybrid fusion like advent one winged angel.
Will they just reuse advent one winged angel

No because I'm not a baby and can remember when that was cutting-edge presentation.

Yes but nobody wants that you dumb cunt

A few retarded anons want that- THATS IT

Every other reasonable person in existence, including the devs, want them to do their best with modern tech to REMAKE the game. And if it doesn't work we always have the original.

They've done almost none of that in the other iterations of the characters? Why do you think they would that here? Because some idiots on the Internet told you final fantasy is dead now?

If you didn't notice it was stupid in a completely different way to what can be charming, you're a dipshit.

Not only it will massively piss off everyone at some level, if they actually change something like not killing Aerith or not letting you choose between Aerith and Tifa, making Cloud more like AC, making Barret more PC, changing the wheelchair part, etc, the amount of butthurt will be absolutely immeasurable.

Remember that cool part of 8 where your run past an fmv battle.

>Who here is satisfied?
idorts. enjoy being poor

What was? The movie was great. It perfectly tied together plot points introduced in the two novels. What was wrong with it?

My worries:
- Advent children bullshit
- They'll Shrink tifas rack
- They'll cut out cussing
- The combat will be slow and laggy as shit like ffxv

Hopefully if we're lucky at all we'll get an optional turnbased, and the action based combat will be similar to dissidia.

>>They'll downgrade the combat and only let you play as Cloud, like FFXV
Most likely incorrect. They removed the feature from FFXV so they could have something special for FF7R since that won't have weapon switching.

It will be a disaster and you know it.

>smaller tits
>ruined
I'm not an SJW but why would this ruin her?

So can I but that doesn't change the fact that I hated it. To be honest ff7 would have been better staying as 2D instead of this fucking prerendered shit. It looked like dried shitstain diherrea. Especially when upscaled.

>with or without yuffie/vincent
>implying they won't be made mandatory encounters since Compilation made them canon

Because tifa is known and idolized by her massive G cup tits thats why. She's been my favorite vidya girl for damn near 20 years now.

What a stupid question
If you don't like it, just be happy the original existed and still exists.
I'll be trying it out with an open mind regardless, rather than default to a negative reaction like most on Cred Forums

>could not be understood without playing the game very recently
>flanderized the fuck out of Cloud's character, made him a one-dimensional mopey wussbag with none of the depth or development he had in the game
>everyone else were only in for like 3 scenes and had that many lines
>story is just "OMG WHAT IF SEPHIROTH CAME BACK AND CLOUD HAD TO FIGHT HIM AGAIN? OH BOYEEEEEEEEEE"
>directional nightmare, proving Nomura should just stick to character designs

Haha, you fucks always say this about Cloud like he's some deep character. Advent Children is as much depth as he ever had.

Its gonna be delayed to xv tier. The fact they JUST started developing should tell you that square is treating this juat lime xv. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't hear about this game for another decade

They'll be mandatory in cutscenes but probably not partywise. You'll probably only get 3 party members in battle like before. My guess is that during battle you can quickly switch between characters and that once you switch the other character immediately goes to some kind of AI options you have set in the menu. So lets say you have Aeris as your designated healer, you may be able to have her heal you and dodge attacks while you deal the damage, but lets say aeris has a materia that noone else has equipped, you can obviously switch to her and start doing damage as well. At this point cloud will be programmed to either guard or do damage. Get it?

Her bra size isn't integral to her character, I'd be more worried about how they'll fuck up her backstory and relationship with Cloud

He had more depth in the original game than in the movie, that's for sure. Of course you're a kid who parrots internet memes while accusing others of doing so.

That shit was legit radical.

>her bra size isnt integral to her character
Woman please leave

Ff7 would have been better off 2D rather than the 2d components?
You realise that everything would have been prerendered?

Her bra size is crucial. Are you insulting her tits?

Your entire arguments was straight up copied from the Internet memes about the movie.

>Her bra size isn't integral to her character

You're retarted, ff6 was not prerendered, it had high-quality sprites. Ff7 would have been a millenia better if it had ff6 sprites.

Those "internet memes" are actually true.
If you were capable of forming your own opinions you'd understand that.

Tifa is that sloppy bar girl with big tits every guy wants to fuck. You'll never understand.

Even when judged on its own merits the movie still sucked. The plot was extremely poorly told and made no sense unless the game was still fresh in your mind, and the action was just hyperactive DBZ shit with no dramatic tension or weight at all. Oh, and no character development whatsoever, not even the sliver in the original game.

>needing more than one device for vidya
Keep trying to fill that void pccukc. All a man needs is PS4 and its superior explusives

Ok I need to address something, advent children was inarguably dog shit and the WORST thing to come from this series. Terribke voice acting, terrible redesigns, fucking terrible kingdom hearts level plot. It was gay in every fucking way.

Crisis Core and Dirge are infinitely worse.

>- Advent children bullshit
They can make it work. I think that a 4th/5th episode after the main game covering the AC shit could be cool as we could finally get a real Sephiroth fight there without having to tamper with game canon.

>- They'll Shrink tifas rack
I said it a million times; somewhere in the game design docs there's a note that says "make tifa's tits noticeably big' I don't know this for a fact but you can believe it right? It was important to emphasize due to how limited graphics were then, but it was possible. Now we don't have such limits and we can prove she has big breasts without making them double D's, hence why they never look as big in modern media.

>- They'll cut out cussing
I suppose there's room for concern here

>- The combat will be slow and laggy as shit like ffxv
Yeah I could see that being a problem, it's square-enix after all sadly and not squaresoft.

>If you liked FFXII, you are boring. There really is no other way.
FFXII was amazing despite being unfinished.

But you can't mod or get free games on a ps4 Sonyigger. That's why I'll wait for the PC release. My ps4 is only a friendbox right now, I use it to play games with buddies and nothing else.

Are you looking forward to Final Fantasy XV?

strawpoll.me/11248812

>>It speaks volumes for how bad they're doing as a company to have to resort to this.

>What is all the dozens of other remakes and HD-releases in the industry

It's like you shouldn't re-release games that the fans have been begging for years

So you're going to go with the internet memes in place of argument, huh?

It's okay, user. The storytelling was extremely Japanesey. It might be too subtle for people like you ton understand what's going on.

Come to think of it, what was the story in AC?
I know everyone had Geo-Stigma and the Teen Sephiroth Squad wanted to fight, and that Rufus survived being exploded, but what else?

Monumental.

If done correctly it could be the biggest thing to ever hit the gaming world and fund SE's projects for a century. If done wrong it could easily burn down the internet and will be spammed about at such a high rate it will be impossible to discuss anything else for years.

The real question here is, does Square have the talent to do it correctly and do they have the conviction to go all the way and not cheapen out on aspects of it.

Nomura and Kitase said the combat will be something similar to KH and Dissidia(PSP)

You mean UNADULTERATED HYPE???

It'd be one thing if Square was doing it themselves but they're outsourcing to the Naruto Ninja Storm devs. Say what you will about Naruto but thems guys know how to make a game fun

>The storytelling was extremely Japanesey.

Is that supposed to be a good thing?

>crisis core being worse
>the best spinoff/prequel to ever happen

You absolute reject leave my fucking board and commit immediate suicide. Also genesis best boi

INFINITE IN MYSTERY

Up to the director.

No, the framerate is shit and the weapons feel awful

No, I'm going with the argument having been made substantially and you're being an idiot because those arguments are also on the Internet.

>this game is bad because it autoattacks instead of having me mash x over and over

At least Kingdom Hearts doesn't take itself as seriously as cancer and embraces the fact that it's goofy kiddie disney crap.

That's literally it.

We have been begging for this, for fucking years, they're finally listening user

Exactly
>can't come up with arguments
>latches onto the opinions of others
>parrot their options in hopes of being right
Classic story

WE SOLDIERS ARE MONSTERS HAVING DREAMS WITH WINGS LONGING TO BE FREE

BY THE WAY I HOPE YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS DEEP BECAUSE WE'RE GONNA BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CUTSCENE UNTIL YOU LIKE IT

the game is bad because player action is minimised

If you hate the usual FF gameplay I'm not going to argue.

How fast do TVs get cheaper ?

4k TVs start at 450 euros at the moment, will the price drop by January when I buy a ps4 pro ?

How many new arguments can be made? The movie was so basic there's really nothing more to say.
I'm sorry you're stupid.

Japanese storytelling is really interesting for how strongly it employs imagery to tell itself. I got bored and watched the Japanese version of the Majin Vegeta vs. Goku fight and the flashbacks during where Vegeta has his monologue in English has no voiceover. It just uses the imagery to let you know what's going on in Vegeta's head. Subtlety.

You can watch Blade Runner if you want to see a Japanese-style film in English. Final Cut. The voiceover ruins it for exactly the reasons just described

IS THE GIFT OF THE GODDESS

No actually my favorites are probably 4 or 7. I just think it's silly that you'd throw a bitchfit over player action(mashing x for basic attacks) being taken away. At the end of the day it's the same shit.

>PLAYER ACTION IS MINIMISED
>COMPARED TO FUCKING MENU BASED

Okay time for some REAL TALK lads. Answer me:

What are the chances of them showing us new footage at PSX this December?

I've seen both of those and understood them very well (not like there's much to understand in DBZ to begin with), but please tell me more about the subtlety in AC, if it even exists.

I don't need NEW arguments. I want YOUR arguments. But it's obvious you can't really form opinions, so why don't you ask these jackasses in the thread to form one for you. You hear me, all you assholes? Form a fucking opinion for him.

cant wait for the butthurt when its 10/10 5 stars everywhere

Keep trying to fill that void pccukc. All a man needs is PS4 and its superior explusives

100% certain

The only thing that's infinite in mystery is what Square was smoking when they wrote this shit.

I think honestly witcher/bamhan dodging, blocking and attacking with materia set to dpad is the best way to go. Also they should have an option of turnbased combat for the old friends.

They already turned it to an action RPG, and I'm not sure for the "RPG" part since it's episodic. We'll probably just have an interactive movie. Just wait for FF XV, it will probably be a kinda preview of FF VII Re

You're writing quite well, so I can only assume you just chose not to read my original post.
There also was very little story or characterisation. When you're strolling across a world where there's no motivation and there's bothing but monsters that basically die all by themselves, the entertainment medium has failed.

To be honest I'm pretty miffed about them breaking it into multiple parts, but I only really care about the Midgar section anyway.

I don't trust them to replicate the same atmosphere and feel of the original, so I probably won't play beyond that.

Yes, that's right.

You have to think in terms of character growth. A ton of character development happens for Cloud in just the last five seconds. He realizes that not being Zack is okay but that AERISSU is really who should be with him (??) and they were worthy roots to have come from. It's a meaningful smile. It's even on the OST as such

No. You rejected the arguments you were given on the grounds that you have seen them before; on the grounds that they are so true that everyone agrees with them and they are already boiled down into well-known adages.

If you don't like the truth just because you've already encountered it, and you don't want anything new, what the fuck is wrong with your brain?

Which would be great if the game didn't already do it far better.

I'm wondering if (and hoping that) the trailers aren't just throwaways but an indication that the remake will have prerendered cutscenes like the original. Like, you'll see those graphics in the game, just not gameplay, just like how it used to be.

honestly I miss that shit. It's expensive to do but Square is hemorrhaging money so much that they have to dump assets into actually making this now. The whole "this game is going to be too big for one release" thing might be legit, it could be the only feasible way to make up costs

> episodic
> action based combat
> Advent Children aesthetics
> cinematic shit replacing every scene
> content removed not to hurt sensibilities
> compilation shit

Not as much as you would think given that we already know from all the information they've released that the game will be garbage. Although the episodic release means that the asspain will be stretched out over a fairly long period. If FFXV is finally released and everyone sees it for the pile of shit that it is than hopefully SE might finally pull their heads out of their asses for the FF7 remake.

It's going to be fine, what they'll do is cap the level of each episode so you can't grind past a certain point but can still fuck around and build limitbreaks and get items. My guess is you'll get access to most of the map but when the story gets an update it will get added through a questlog and then your level is unlocked and you progress through the story more and then cap out. Probably 20 levels per episode if they do 4

Cloud briefly smiles while fighting Sephiroth. That pretty much sums up his entire character growth during the movie. It was great.

This never, ever happens in FFVII. He leaves the game still being irrationally attached to Aeris for the maternal role she had over him. The last thing he says in the whole game is how much he wants to go see her. PROBABLY meant killing himself. We all know Aeris dies.

AC is him growing past this

People are already assmad that it looks like it's using XV's combat system instead of ATB and that it's episodic.
Hell, people are probably mad that they're likely gonna add CC shit in.

Bruh, Cloud had no depth at all during the game. His entire character is just a narrative of what he's been through, which is the blandest way to write a character. In the movie, he actually had a few layers to him.

it wont create butthurt when its released

just quiet disappointment

and because its episodic, itll take years for the next part to be released, in which time the game, and the devs, will die a death

>die a death
so poetic

>in the movie, he actually had a layer to him

>Advent Children aesthetics
That is pretty worrying.
I want that cozy cyberpunk feel of Midgar. Those backgrounds were fantastic.
I want that campy themepark feel of the Gold Saucer.
I want the adorable beach feel of Costa del Sol.
I want the (you get the point).
But definitely advent childrens washed-out colors and greys and was not appealing.

> Aeris dies

You probably don't realize this but for most of the game Cloud will assume Zack's personality because of the experiments and memory loss. Zack was a fantastic character. I don't see cloud being as boring as dissidia cloud or AC cloud because he'll be under the assumption that he's zack for the majority of the game.

>advent childrens washed-out colors and greys and was not appealing.
Thats the point. Its considered kino to make things look bleak after a worldwide catastrophe.

If crisis core taught us anything, its that its pretty easy for them to translate these environments into 3D, and quite well. I wouldn't be worried user.

>cloud saves

Exactly. Cloud's "personality" is just a narrative of shit that happens to him. He HAS no personality. He's slightly amnesiac who will often assume the identity and memories of his deceased friend? He's guilt ridden because he couldn't save Aerith? Those are his biggest defining characteristics and they're nothing but plot points.

>If done wrong it could easily burn down the internet and will be spammed about at such a high rate it will be impossible to discuss anything else for years.
I think it will still burn the internet regardless. Cred Forums will still find reasons to hate it.

>Aerith
Oh, right.
You're one of THOSE.

Get out.

You should've seen it the moment he started saying Cloud was pretending to be Zack lol

Not really.

Ok.
But you should agree that in FF7 that catastrophe hastn happened yet so all areas should retain their original look/feel - as opposed to AC's washed-out look (which was my point)

Nobody cares about your adventu chirdrenu fucking weeb.

That's what defines cloud though, he idolized zack and to deal with the grief he subconsciously became him, in personality, in creed, in attitude, down to the squats. He loses himself once he figures it out though and has to find himself, that in itself is a character.

Alright, I just checked the ending again, the last thing he says is actually "...Lifestream." He says nothing about Aeris, in fact he got over his obsession with Aeris before the end of the 3rd disc.

Yes he did. He was cocky and brash, but he knew his limitations. He was an insecure, emotional wreck, but he knew when to take the initiative. He was a huge loser who failed to keep his promise to Tifa, but after all they've been through she still loves him for it anyway.

Meanwhile in the movie, all he did was mope up until the last 5 seconds where he finally smiled.

You compilation secondaries really need to play the game instead of watching some faggot's LP.

looks pretty "cozy" to me

I'm not getting my hopes up. They confirmed Corneo's mansion and dressing up like a girl is still in so it will be nice to see those scenes. Overall I'm just going to go in thinking "it would be nice to see that cutscene with these graphics" instead of "they better not remove this or this or this or this"

>became him, in personality, in creed, in attitude, down to the squats
Yeah I loved how disinterested with everything Zack was and how he didn't value being a hero and honor at all haha and how the only time he did squats was when someone else challenged him to a squat contest

He doesn't say this. My headcanon > your headcanon, queer, at least mine's not just made up bullshit. Please acquire literacy

Finding yourself is a defining characteristic, being depressed after losing a friend, and seeing your girlfriend stabbed to death by a man you once idolized takes a toll on you. Cloud had to deal with alot of fucking shit, let him be emo

Just face it. AC Cloud was Cloud at his best.

It makes for a bland protagonist when the plot determines his personality. Yeah, he has character, but he had no personality in the game. He just kind of reacts to everything going on around him.

Shut the fuck up retard.

Ac cloud was a fucking fag, and AC was gay.

The complete opposite is true you braindead mouth-breather. Square Enix suggesting that they'll never remake FFVII until a Final Fantasy game surpasses it means that they're confident that FFXV will manage to do so when it launches.

>that stroke of familiarity as the realization dawns on him

ZACK IS BACK AND DEADLIER THAN EVER

And even if that were true I don't see how that changes in the movie, unless you count him doing a 180 in the last 5 seconds to be character development. Also you forgot to mention his backstory with Tifa and how he tried (and failed) to get into SOLDIER just to impress her and everyone else who looked down on him, and was guilt ridden he couldn't do that nor protect his town as it was burned to the ground by the man he once idolized. Of course, that would require you to have actually played the game so I'm not surprised you didn't.

>maternal role

Nigger, he was inlove with her. He never got past his guilt of not saving her and in a deleted scene for AC it basically says he thought it would be good if he could just let himself die as that would be one way of meeting her again.

Aeris frees him of his guilt and he's able to live again. That's it. That's AC.

It's gonna get delayed 20 times and you won't get the final release until 202X

Watch it again you underage dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=uW8EMPJEU-Q

>perfect remake
it plays nothing like the original though, it's more of a reimagining
not that I expect final fantasy fans to care about gameplay, you are the shallowest fanbase on earth, you only played those games because they had pretty graphics back in the day but you can't play them anymore because they don't hold up and graphics are the only reason you want a remake

lmao that's some hot opinions kid

And all AC Cloud did was go through the same motions FF7 Cloud did but in a much more contrived manner.

Exactly, buddy. You can't mention his personality without mentioning a plot point, because he doesn't really have one. He's just a reflection of the plot. The most personality he showed was when he was a dick in the beginning.

You could only suggest that if they waited until after XV released and everyone's reactions to it and THEN announced VII.

No, they jumped the gun because they have no actual faith in XV. The massive marketing for it should be another red flag.

>Wasting money needlessly

Enjoy being retarded. I hope for your sake that you're underage.

why are cyberpunk shitholes so comfy, bros? theres just something about cyber-slums

Didn't read past the first sentence. You obviously don't know that Sakaguchi directed the scenes in FFVII after his mother died and has gone on record saying it was his largest inspiration. Troubled maternal relationships is the name of that whole game. Look at Sephiroth and JENOVA, or the fact that we know Cloud has a mom he doesn't care about and we never see his dad.

In the movie he was sarcastically self-depreciative.

Still far more than having one emotion throughout an entire movie up until the last 5 seconds. Also I mentioned his personality here

Oh I meant before they leave the crater lol

It still has weight to it you illiterate nigger dipshit

That proof of there being another, in-universe God i

its only wasting if youre poor.

His mom is the only person he showed himself to so he obviosly cared

fucking post timer

>that proof of there being an actual, in-universe God in the last cutscene

It was never really Aeris doing that, at least not alone

More like it's the name of the death scene, nothing more. And it was to show how death can be quick and sudden, with no time for goodbyes.

At which points did he act even remotely sarcastic?

I just like games where you chase the antagonist like FF7 and DQ8 so ill be a bit optimistic here

>Cloud has a mom he doesn't care about
Is that why he mentioned her when he stabbed Sephiroth? also

What the fuck are you talking about. He stayed at home all day? He's a disillusioned teenager for those sequences who didn't give a fuck about anything she had to say.

>making shit up for lack of actually remembering things

I have a message for this entire site about doing this: kill yourselves. I mean it. The world doesn't have to miss you if you're a piece of shit.

>KH actiony combat for retards who have to be doing something constantly in their gameplay of an RPG
>episodic releases to milk more money
>changing/adding to the story

its not even a remake, all they had to do was make it with current gen graphics, fix bugs with materia, that sort of thing

>inb4 KH nomura drones acting like the game will have depth and ''hurr durr just play the original if thats what you want.''

Really don't understand why you people like some half-assed inbetween mashy combat system, it's not got the depth of the games it tries to mimic and really tarnishes the initial reception of the game.

At this point I'm convinced they only announced it this early (based on their claims of episodic reducing the time to get the game out) to bolster the company's reputation to try and buff sales and reception of XV

if you don't think the majority of the final fantasy fanbase doesen't even know how to play rpgs you need to interact with them more.
Keep in mind that even final fantasy 13 did well in japan and was accepted by a chunk of the western market as well when it was just a movie masked as a game.

Bruh
>Rufus says they need his help because because he was a former soldier
>he scoffs and replies "only in my head"
>after he gets btfo by Kadaj he tells Vincent "see, I told you I'd be no good"
>then after learning Vincent doesn't have a phone he tells him before he leaves "I'll phone in"
>when he sees Tifa again, he says he feels lighter and "must be from all they dilly dallying"
He was the best Cloud has ever been

And I bet if I go to check that scene you'll say "I-I MEANT THAT OTHER SCENE BEFORE IT LOL" and we'll keep going right up until the beginning of the game, right?

d-do you think the gang hideout will make it to the final cut of the remake?

FFVII also had a huge marketing push.

But I see there's no point in reasoning with a genuinely delusional imbecile.

>he acts cocky a few times therefore he's deep

All you did was prove me right.

I always wondered what that giant head was

13 was great. Its already surpassed 7. Why do you think we're getting a remake when they swore it'd never happen until a game surpassed 7?

>youre

Wanna buy my shit for 100$ a piece then kiddo?

I think it's sexist that the industry discriminates against big breasted women so much nowadays.

What did they do to deserve this? Stop bringing your prejudice into games.

Are you trying to say Tifa would be "more normal" with smaller breasts?

One thing's for sure, if they do anything that infringes on the previously established characters, not just Tifa, then I won't be getting this game.

>they had pretty graphics back in the day

FF7 looked horrible, even for its time. The gameplay and characters were the game's high points.

>buying secondhand shit
nice poorfag mentality

Why did people like it so much??

I played through it when it was out at my next door neighbors when we were 11. We generally felt it was pretty boring.

I never understood the hype.

>mfw I dont recognize this at all
Remind me pls

Actually the remake wasn't announced until they were close to finishing FF15, so that's the one which surpassed FF7.

weapon shop in sector 7, the big building on the bottom right here

This is why it is so much better to remake games that were terrible.

More room for improvement, and less worry about disappointing fans.

None of those were cocky. It's the opposite. He shows great humility in those situation. He knows how badly he fucked up in 7 and is trying to repent for the role he played, while also juggling with being a surrogate father and husband. He's unsure of the new role he's supposed to play in a recovering world. He feels like the best thing he can do is not to trouble other people with his worries, but at the same time, tries to help others. He's a deeper character in AC because he's not dealing with right and wrong but with the consequences of choices he had to make.

He might have not gotten past the guilt of not saving her until the end of AC, but he didn't love her. Or at least he got over that way before the fade-to-black scene with Tifa. And they end up together afterwards.

Come to think of it, how are they going to show the fight against the Weapons? Or those fights where ranged characters actually count for something. Cutscenes?

As long as Cloud goes back to being a lanky, weirdo schizophrenic it'll be all right.

Yeah, publicly, but we all know behind the scenes these things take time. No, 13 surpassed 7.

Be honest.
Did you understand what this place was when you first played it as a kid?

I like FFV and all, but the remake looks cool too.

I look forward to battles with mook mobs that don't last an hour due to slow motion animations.

No.

costume store

I hope it revives Jen and Hojo's insane antics.

I like FFV and all, but we're talking about FFVII here

QTE.

And he does this by abandoning his friends like a little bitch after all they've been through together. WOW so deep, this is the Citizen Kane of our time right here.

It couldn't even surpass FF7 in sales, let alone anything else.

>Cloud has a mom he doesn't care about

You sonovabitch. We're shown Cloud checking his burning home and then slowly walking out and shaking his head grief stricken. It's one of the more touching moments in the game. Earlier he describes her as a vibrant woman and actually doesn't want to talk about her at all, because it's painful. Clearly their relationship wasn't negative.

I thought it was a strip club, I was close.

Did you even watch the movie, bruh?
>Barrett has to deal with his own shit(finding a replacement energy source and dealing with his guilt in the role of meteor)
>Cid worked on a new ship
>Yuffie went back to Wutai
>Reeves went on to start the WRO
>Vincent went to look for insights into his past
>Red 13 went to find others of his race
The only one he abondoned was Tifa, and that was because he was sick

Nomura-kun will kill himself hopefully.

Not, it's because Tifa's a bitch and they don't get along.

It was even said they would have issues without Geostigma.

cloud's Mam

I don't agree. Tifa's tits are like Fonzi's leather jacket. They're a part of her.

I wish theyd left this scene in
youtube.com/watch?v=058JQUM3t6s

Nah, he contracted Geostigma after trying to find a cure for Denzel and left because he didn't want Denzel to feel guilty that he'd given it to Cloud. Tifa was okay with him staying there with the stigma but Cloud didn't want to burden her.

It would be nice if the movie showed or even explained any of this, but I guess that doesn't sell as many movie tickets as moping prettyboys do.

No. They are making remake now because they have complete faith in XV so much that it's surpassed 7. So they are making 7R now knowing that FF7 was already topped by XV.

Was there even a peep about it at TGS?

If they didn't say anything because Final Fantasy 15 isn't out yet, it's really starting to get old. I barely care about the clusterfuck that is 15, but I wish they'd put it out already so we can get actual details about the remake and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Square Enix is a horrible company.

It's mentioned in the books.

Honestly a movie was just too short for vidya writers to work with.

Yes. The framerate is stable and the weapons feel great, good variety too.

They did, during the cellphone sequence.

They already think XV is better.

>FF7 looked horrible, even for its time
Youre a faggot. It had incredible graphics back then. Prepare to kill yourself right now immidiately

No.
Japanese companies recently have this weird idea, that focusing on only one upcoming game per event will net them more sales for that game.

I-I thought it was a bathhouse.

Man, a child's mind is pretty incredible.

If I need to read 5 or 10 different sources just to understand a movie then it's pretty shitty.

Ah yes that shitty manipulative montage where everybody was talking at once about different things. Masterful storytelling right there.

And that brings up another point, why couldn't he respond to any of his friends' calls? Or did he ignore them to deal with consequences too?

>Square Enix censoring FF
Please, stop being retarded, it's not being released on a Nintendo console. The last FF they release didn't censor shit and it has much more controversial content than a chick's tits size.

Well?

What was it?

They just called to say hi. He doesn't need to respond to them. They're not asking for help.

Fuck. Final Fantasy 15 doesn't even look good, and what with them pushing it back.

And he still ignored them because dealing with consequences. Again, masterful writing.

They don't even allow you to have Gladio topless. Square Enix feels the western pressure.

Yeah, he's got his own shit. It would OUT of his character to pick up the phone and have an hour long chat with Barret about how he's doing. Or rant about how hard his life is to Reeves or Yuffie.

Considering all they've been through together in the game I'd actually rather buy the hour long chat with the friends he constantly relied on as opposed to completely shutting them out for no real reason when it would gain him absolutely nothing.

Armored Core was released on the same system the same year.
Riven was on the PS1.

FF7 had character so blocky that I occasionally couldn't tell what actions they were supposed to be performing. I vividly recall one scene where a man is moving his hand slowly, and as a kid I would joke that it looked like he doing the jack off motion, but I didn't understand it was supposed to be him wagging his finger in a "nu-uh" motion for way too long.

If the graphics are bad enough that it becomes difficult to understand what is happening on screen, you've got bad graphics.
And yet, even considering that, it made it into my top 4 favorite games.

Man they sure felt the western pressure in FF14, yes.

Not when he knows they have their own shit to deal with.

And yet they still called him to say hi, and he couldn't do so much as say hi back only shows what an asshole he is.

Okay, I'll believe you and not the writers user.

faggot

I'd fuck that hair

>he puts on a shirt

XV can't even do simple things right at this point lol

Well yeah. He has a habit of trying not to let other people worry by doing something that causes them to worry. What do you think Yuffie meant when she said "Cloud will be Cloud."

That's from the book, user. The only problem Cloud and Tifa has is he doesn't confide in her enough.

>you will never fuck a lalafell

Maybe if she'd stop being a bitch he would.

What gave Nanaki reason to think there are any more of his race left to find, and a lead to follow?

FF7 was my last FF game played,since square/eidos policy on games is jewish I'm not going to expect that much about them

>episodic
got plenty of time to pick it up at discounted price
>denuvo
can't wait to not buy it at discounted price
>shoehorned microtransaction to boost materia and stats
what are save editors,trainers and cheat engine for?
>revised combat system for the mummy masses who hate turned based combat and love that mess of modern FF games
in the trash it goes
>cut content
what is the orginal FF7 for?
>extra dlc for cut content
whoa
>preorder exclusives
it's fucking nothing

I guess if they don't change I'm not buying it

I played a PS1 more than any other console, and off the top of my head I can't remember any game that had worse graphics than FF7.

He and Vincent went to find Hojo's labs.

As long as they don't fuck up Tifas tits I shall be happy

Hojo secretly had more talking fire lions?

As long as they dont change the dialog.

Cid better curse out Shera and Barett better curse out cloud. I dont care if there are comical beeps during the dialog just have it in the game.

They never said

>Her bra size isn't integral to her character
fag

I'm sure it'll be pretty enormous.
I mean, the game will probably be disappointing in some ways on it's own, but the fact that it's a remake of one of the most nostalgic game for a lot of people, it's going to be multiplied by x10.

I do think that he might had a thing for her but to call it love is stretching it pretty far. I mean he gets together with Tifa a week later so.

What are you smoking, nigga?

>dealing with his guilt in the role of meteor
when did he say something like that though?

That was actually from the book. The movie just have him finding an alternative energy source. He suffers from ptsd that is aggravated by the fact that he has a gun for a hand. Cid eventually makes him a mechanical arm but he's not used to it, as seen in the bahamut fight.

>tfw I really like Steve Burton as the VA for cloud as long as he gets more arrogant

He definitely can too since I've seen him on GH

In the movie itself he says that he left because he got sick and felt that he couldn't take care of anyone else

I honestly can't imagine anyone else. He's got a real distinctive voice. If only the directing was better.

Another thing. The intital trailer was in English. VO is usually one of the last thing they do but if they already have English VO, they must be further along than they let on. I'd like to run into Burton someday and ask him for more info.

She was referring to movie Cloud not game Cloud.

That's movie Cloud, which is the same as book Cloud, which is the same as game Cloud.

With the way 15 is shaping up it'll be hated as fuck.

>They don't even allow you to have Gladio topless
How is that censorship?

The original Gladio design from 2008 he wore a jacket and a shirt, he only became shirtless later on in his 2011 redesign which is still his design.

Because you don't live in them

Tell me they aren't removing the fucking Don Corneo crossdressinb mission because it's "insensitive". I will be so mad. Shit was great.
>"I'll cut them off."
>"I'll break them off."
>"I'll smash them."

SE can finally die when it flops. The pain will be over at long last

>Aeris

But I want to. Duh.

So wait there's no levelling system and Materia Growth mechanic anymore?

Reminder.

>Tabata fans are literal faggots

If you say so.

The game will be perfect, stay mad niggers.

See I knew an insecure Nomuracuck would sperg out and act like manly men means gay.

No need to hide behind your insecurities faggot. The three turbo nerds on the right are on their way to a gay orgy in some fucking basement of a store. The four manly dudes on the left are taking a photoshoot before going to fuck their 10/10 girlfriends in their trailers.

I'm salty as fuck because the entire direction of the series has been determined by advent children, rather than FF7 itself.

Nope, otherwise you might be able to exercise some degree of freedom in each playthrough in determining when and what to level up. You need to be restricted to only one area of the game at a time and only given enough moners to get to the exact level you need to be, otherwise that'd detract from the perfect experience square has engineered for you, such as the critically acclaimed cultural phenomenon "final fantasy 13."

But what good reason could they ever have to make them smaller? There aren't any.

>episodic

it's trash.

combined, it won't be any "larger" than any standard, high-budget rpg but will cost more in the end.

fuck se.

>without making them double d's

Found the virgin. Tifa's tits are much larger than that. They're G cups at least.

not enough

No. Busty women aren't allowed anymore. It's too sexual and sets unrealistic expectations for girls.

Can you believe people actually think this way? What do they mean by unrealistic? There are women who have much larger breasts than Tifa. How do you think they feel when they hear someone say their tits are setting unrealistic expectations?

>Tifa
This. I hope they don't deprive us the pleasure of finally HEARING Tifa say"I'll smash them."

>There are women who have much larger breasts than Tifa. How do you think they feel when they hear someone say their tits are setting unrealistic expectations?

the problem is not the tits but the body/tits size ratio that is too "unrealistic" for all the landwhales

>ywn live in a comfy shanty town made of pipes

>mfw they remove this from the game

>FF7 is a massive game, and to recreate it with modern production values just wouldn't be fiscally reasonable today.

Xenoblade Chronicles Xis bigger than FF7. So is BoTW. The only thing holding those games back is hardware, not production values.

Why are you retards so fucking blind that you believe corporate spiel like that?

What did she mean by this?

See Square doesn't censor their games.

But still there are women with slender frames that have huge natural tits. That's what I meant. They aren't common but they exist. Saying Tifa's tits set unrealistic expectations isn't that different from saying it about a real woman with huge tits The simple fact is that they are women with huge tits. That's all there is to it. SJW's have really fucked everything up. I'm anxious to see if Square has caved to them or not.

They'll definitely cut that line out. Wouldn't want to offend all those parents with "special needs" kids.

>battles are now QTEs
>no leveling or experience
>materia are in game purchases
>no world map, only corridors now

>I'm anxious to see if Square has caved to them or not.
Stop being retarded. Square didn't censor FF14 for the "SJW menace" and it had content much more controversial than a pair of big tits. Square hasn't censored a game since the SNES time.

>Square didn't censor FF14 for the "SJW menace" and it had content much more controversial than a pair of big tits. Square hasn't censored a game since the SNES time.
don't worry, the guys in charge of localization will :^)

Yeh just like the guys in charge of the localization censored clothes in FF14 right?

This has to be the most overrated game of all time. It's not even the best FF game.

No I assure you that you're the only one in the world who's dumb enough to buy literal shit.

So don't worry it's not secondhand.

>No, 13 surpassed 7.
Just look at 13's sales its garbage.

>13's sales its garbage.
4th highest selling mainline FF?

Care to tell me what the top best selling FF game is?

I'm not that guy that said it sold more than 7, but 13 did not sell "garbage" it sold 7.5 million which is the 4th highest selling mainline FF. Only 10, 8 and 7 are ahead of it.

just make Last Story 2 or Lost Odyssey 2 you clutz!

She doesn't say that in the Japanese version, it was censored into being offensive by 90s US localizers :)

i'll be honest. not at all.

Nobou Uematsu here. AMA time. It will be shit.

I'll start

A YOUNG BOY LIVING IN A SMALL FISHING VILLAGE

A YOUNG BOY GETS ABDUCTED BY SPACE PIRATES

why are you being a faggot and not attending the distant worlds concerts anymore. I want my kids to meet you before you die.

Final Fantasy died precisely at FFX-2. The whole existence of Square-Enix has been about milking money of fanboys and girls who just lack critical thinking. There is zero chance they'll be able to deliver a good FF7 remake.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQruNODIjvA

>and we can prove she has big breasts without making them double D's
>Tifa's breasts
>DD's
If you think DD is even close to enough to account for that kind of size, you really are completely ignorant of how large or small a given bra size would be.

DD would be more realistic than Tifa's tits. And while I would personally prefer it, aesthetically, I definitely do not endorse shrinking her tits. Her gigantic rack is iconic, and it always will be.

Tifa a cute. CUTE.

A lot. Let's all enjoy the ride together.

Yeah that confused me as well. Obviously the poster is a virgin. Double D tits aren't even impressive. They're nice but not "WOAH." Tifa's tits are WOAH. They're G cup tier.

I'd argue that double D tits are impressive enough. Definitely not "WOAH" territory... Well, unless they have a good shape, anyways. I'll take a perfectly shaped pair of smaller tits over a giant mess any day. But then again, this is all completely subjective.

To me, impressive would invoke this kind of reaction. Double D tits are nice but not this nice.

>We're going to see retard Cloud in HEYCH DEE

There's no gettin offa this train we're on