Refuses to give a woman who had left her abusive husband a loan because she didn't want to jerk guys off in a dirty...

>refuses to give a woman who had left her abusive husband a loan because she didn't want to jerk guys off in a dirty massage parlor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCvoMzy_H1g
youtube.com/watch?v=xzMyFzlWJO8
youtube.com/watch?v=l6PnnJecbEc
youtube.com/watch?v=f0K-wqdLytI
youtu.be/7lhJ0LZtv3w
youtube.com/watch?v=ooFoNwoMxjY
strawpoll.me/11249852
youtube.com/watch?v=TuqPiPdxslk
youtube.com/watch?v=VJrXaOSSzaM
buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz3ogNNy4bc
youtube.com/watch?v=SpNz-xx_sCo
youtube.com/watch?v=xQomvC1OL9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=axmiyBuFdVo
blogs.sega.com/2010/02/24/whats-up-with-yakuza-3/
forums.sega.com/showthread.php?322120-Full-list-of-cut-content
eurogamer.net/articles/2010-09-21-sega-apologises-for-yakuza-3-cuts
youtube.com/watch?v=XXrVeiEXtYs
youtube.com/watch?v=4DjlVD7gQyk
youtu.be/PgKmSixrrMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vH7nZefhP3g&list=PLMJZ_JgbivJZTmlqEAps3HJO1zJnFLNj9&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=Oda2lfLbz-o&list=PLMJZ_JgbivJZTmlqEAps3HJO1zJnFLNj9&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=UONHPUcJsV0
youtube.com/watch?v=UwVlXEuaZ80
vocaroo.com/i/s088cjrCWNEB
youtube.com/watch?v=OZhXTtOBoJA
instaud.io/xMx
youtube.com/watch?v=2vraT8yZPDc
youtube.com/watch?v=2PosdyVTDzc
youtube.com/watch?v=kxFTE3iGkiA
youtube.com/watch?v=9WBzFoYwSVY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see a problem with this. If she wanted out of her situation so badly, she wouldn't of had any problems with tugging a few shriveled Jap cocks for a few hours. She probably didn't want to leave her husband at all and was just looking for some quick easy sympathy cash. He made the right decision.

Thanks for reminding me about the three boring faggots I had to endure before playing as Kiryu.

>Kiryu
>not a boring faggot

>Akiyama
>boring
What?

Kiryu is by far the most boring character of the four though. He has the least personality and stake in the story.

Shows her lack of resolve. Also she's going to a fucking yakuza to get a loan? Spineless and stupid. She deserves whatever bad thing happens to her.

shun akiyama is not a yakuza you stupid faggot

Akiyama isn't Yakuza. Are you one of those idiots who didn't play the game?

>he doesn't like playing as Loan Man and Japanese Rambo

what a disgusting person

>these cocksucking apologists
I know it's a Japanese game but it's allowed to have faults, the multiple character gimmick was fucking horrible. How long did you get with each character? like five hours max? Yeah that really helped the character progression feel absolutely useless.

I was in Tokyo this July and went to one of these dirty massage parlors. She missed out, the girls there love the BWC.

Why not go to a soapland instead?

Not him, but I though they didn't let in gaijin?

I had no problem, but I did some research before going.

If you go to a red light district in Japan, you'll know which places accept gaijin because the touts will bother your round-eyed self.

Anyone else think Hiroshima will be one the best cities? I'm already loving what they've shown.

youtube.com/watch?v=GCvoMzy_H1g

>yakuza 4 was my first game in the series

Mine too.

I liked the 4 protagonists & overall enjoyed the game.

and he was a good friend

Anri was at an event for Yakuza? Hell yes.

Not only was she at an event, she's actually in Yakuza 6.

But we won't see her amazing tits and that's the problem.

Whoa there with those projections, idiot.
Nobody said the game had no faults.
And I've spent 20 hours with each character, so fuck right off.

As a character or just some sort of one-off cameo?

As an online camwhore.

I'm holding out hope that we'll at least get to partially see them.

Skip to 0:58

youtube.com/watch?v=xzMyFzlWJO8

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting full nudity or anything like that. But Kiwami had some pretty nice scenes for maxing out all your hearts with the hostesses. I'll be happy if Anri gets a few scene like these.

youtube.com/watch?v=l6PnnJecbEc

youtube.com/watch?v=f0K-wqdLytI

Nice feet.

Kiryu was the second-most boring guy in that game (though he still had some fun individual setpieces within his chapter). Akiyama & Saejima's chapters were fun and distinct, Tanimura's started out okay and then the plot kicked in halfway through and everything got weird.

Kiryu makes up for it in 5 where he has the best chapter by far and he's tons of fun in it though.

>Akita Onri

Jesus.

I'll fucking say it.

I CAN'T STAND HER FAKE ASS FACE AND THAT FUCKING EXPRESSION SHE MAKES ALL THE TIME.

>You will need to look after Haruka's baby in Yakuza 6
Where were you when Haruka wasn't innocent anymore?

>Kiryu makes up for it in 5 where he has the best chapter by far and he's tons of fun in it though.
>Had shitalods of fun with taxi game compared to beat up dudes
What i'm doing with my life?

I'm about 75% sure that it's some kid Haruka is looking after and that they're going for a Yakuza 1 parallel here. The kid aeems to have a bounty on his head and is being hunted down by the yakuza, like how Haruka did in Yakuza 1.

Because she proved she wasn't willing to do ANYTHING to look after herself and her child. That was the point of his test.

It's nothing strange for this series, Saejima training dudes at the dojo was one of the most fun parts of his chapter in Y4 too.

Nobody said he was a good person

police guy was the worst. honestly glad baseball guy replaced him.

Who's the best singer in Yakuza and why is it Akiyama?

youtu.be/7lhJ0LZtv3w

>not Saejima
Do you even rooj of rabbu?

1/4

majima obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=ooFoNwoMxjY

I have the latest yakuza game on the ps3 for free with ps+.
never played a yakuza game before, do i need to play the other games first if i want the full experience?
Or ar the games self contained?

2/4

What do?

3 is the only correct choice.

You'll miss out on a lot, but they're still fun.

3/4

4/4

I don't see the problem there. You can't just give stuff away for free, you have to tell people to jerk guys off before you give them your stuff.

And he was right. Woman was just looking for sympathy money. She thought she was gong to get it easily.

I liked Akiyama a lot. Saejima 2nd. I didn't like cop boy in 4. Baseball guy was a little better than him in 5.

Akiyama was feeling godlike in 5 after having 3 Yakuza factions bowing before him. Goddamn.

You'll quit in an hour because the games are real slow burners with no instant gratification.

It's what I did.

Not OP, but info remember correctly said woman came to him for a loan, said she'd do ANYTHING to ensure a good life for her child and her and when he asked her get the lowest job possible, she turned it down when she found out what it was.

>being a beta-orbiting whiteknight faggot and groveling at the feet of women because you think it'll get you laid
Pathetic.

This. They're all scumbags, just some marginally less than others.

Sega must have paid him a lot.

Yakuza 1 and 2 as PS2 classics on PS4 when.

Him and Nagoshi are drinking buddies or some shit. I hope that he has some sort of input on the story.

>I hope that he has some sort of input on the story.

Pls no, the ending will be even more depressing than what we're already expecting.

The only thing that can save Kiryu is the sweet release of death at this point, just let it happen user.

But what if the other characters get the Kitano treatment too?

>But what if the other characters get the Kitano treatment too?

Woops, that was for

sega's thinking about ps4 remakes for all of em, dude.

Well that'd suck. I do think that the Tojo Clan straight up needs to be burned to the ground at this point though (it'd set up nicely for a new protagonist in the future, someone swooping in and rising up in the power vacuum created with the Tojo Clan's fall, or some shit).

With Haruka, fact is that as long as she hangs around with Kiryu bad shit is never not going to happen to her. She's either gonna have to let him go or suffer, that's how the story seems to be anyway.

Like he said, if she's desperate enough to do that he will give the loan with no problems. He acts as the lifeline of desperate people, he doesn't want anyone who just wants the money to buy a car, he wants to help people desperate enough to go to a shady loan shark, and prove they can turn around their situation.

There's no point when Yakuza Kiwami is a remake with new content and that Yakuza 2 will probably be remade too.

God I hate Akiyama so much

He plays fun, but his storyline is always a piece of shit

In 5 he just beats up a fat guy and every yakuza boss bows to him. Fuck you

Sorta too late for that after 5, the dumbfuck announced to the world that she has yakuza ties. What you said for Kiryu applies to Haruka too, it's death or dealing with it forever.

What Yakuza game has the best Final Boss Theme?

strawpoll.me/11249852

Personally I like Yakuza 2's final boss theme a lot.

What's the likelihood of Sony announcing a western release in December at PSX like they did with 0 last year?

The final battle of Yakuza 6 will be with Kiryu vs the new up and coming "dragon" of the Tojo Clan.

It's to be a parallel with his fight in Yakuza 0.

This is the main theme for the game: youtube.com/watch?v=TuqPiPdxslk . You know it's coming when all the other games had hype themes.

Is this Zero or the 1 remake?

I dont remember young Kiryu looking this good

Well, I wouldn't mind Daigo getting the old bullet to the head, but Haruka getting killed too would be depressing as fuck. But you're right, her story can only really end in two ways.

Kiwami could probably come faster because the translation will be easier and it had a small budget.

>guy wants me to beat him in a game of shogi
Has anyone ever actually done this? It's like chess, but everything moves differently and gets a promotion when it gets halfway across the board, also you can't tell what the pieces are most of the time since the pieces are just tiny, squiggly moonrunes on a bunch of pentagons.

I'm not ready for this feeling.

You can fuck right off

>when she interrupts the Japan Dome shit I just spent an hour trying to make secure to tank her own career

Zero. I think he's 20 there.

Kiryu had a hard life.

Oh god. This will not end well.

With this being the main theme, it's kinda obvious now that they weren't lying that 6 will be Kiryu's final game.

I really dislike these tasteless simplistic covers
It doesn't work for everything but because they're so easy to make they're popular

Predict who will die in 6. Then at launch whoever gets the most right wins.

Kiryu,Daigo,Kitano Haruka

If dubs all of them

Haruka's not dying, Kiryu most certainly is. He didn't spend 6 trying to protect her just so she can "lol ded" like its nothing.

They can certainly do that, its a game, but then it'd be the most retarded cop-out the world's seen yet. It'll mean she could've died at any point and whatever Kiryu did was pointless, something that just doesn't add up.

Date,Beat Takeshi and Kiryu dying for saving Haruka.

the game is called yakuza 4, not giving money to happy people because you're a really nice stand-up guy :) 4

It was just a test, if she had accepted and went there she'd probably have ended up doing something else and would have gotten the loan, I don't remember Akiyama putting his clients in that much danger too he's always around checking out how it goes.

>It'll mean she could've died at any point and whatever Kiryu did was pointless, something that just doesn't add up.

Kiryu already had a hard life. This would be the final nail in the coffin. I would like to see how he would react and see him go batshit insane on the guy responsible for killing Haruka.

Majima and Saejima will die, I just don't see a good end for them.
It's about time Date died, he'll probably die protecting his slut daughter.
Beat is totally dying.
Kiryu is totally dying as well.
Shit's gonna be sad.

rolling for kiryu

I got dubs so. .

>Kiryu dies
>Kaoru is coming back. Only for the finale and to see Kiryu off being buried. Regrets that she left Japan in 2.
>Daigo is still the chairman but is going to hand over his position to the guy who battled Kiryu in the final battle of Yakuza 6.
>Haruka is alive, her "son" is obviously adopted.

Yakuza 7 coming out in 2018.

I know in 5 he tells women they have to "earn money using their body" as part of the test, and then when they go where he tells them it's actually a manual labour job.

Akiyama isn't Yakuza, in fact he's probably one of the more moral characters in the series.

>Date

Oh yeah, I can see this one too.

Remember these are the same people that gave us things like RUBBER BULLETS, they could certainly kill her off for some retarded shock value scene. I hope they don't though.

>I would like to see how he would react and see him go batshit insane on the guy responsible for killing Haruka.

They would finally awaken the real dragon of Dojima. It would be the first time we could kill our enemies outside of the car shooting sequences.

Every main character except Daigo.

Majima will "die" but not really he'll just be pretending.

This.

It was even foreshadowed when they showed a still of Mirei (Majima's ex-wife) working in construction.

I hope that they bring this chuuni fuck back for 6. The secret boss fight against him in 3 was fun.

majima will probably be the next protagonist imo

All those healing items:gone.

>Yakuza 6 wins Best Upcoming Game at TGS 2016!
>yakuza is popular
wtf I hate Yakuza now

It's always been popular in nip land though, hasn't it?

It is. Always has been. Dunno why people are reacting that way now though.

Yakuza is a best seller in Japan, it's only here in gajin land it hasn't gotten that much traction.

is haruka the mother of that babby?

Yakuza is like Witcher in Poland, it's hyped fucking everywhere when new part is coming out

Apparantly.

Maybe that was a whole reason to send her in coma, so she couldn't prove it wrong.

>Oh shit, the 4th chairman is here to help us win this thing! We are honored
>Nope I'm here to prevent this Yakuza war by beating all of your asses and dodging high speed missiles
>o-okay thanks boss

Kiryu is the best.

> BWC

bruv, please

Yes
Shogi is fun

Can someone explain to me how Saejima is considered a "tower" for the Tojo Clan, seemingly on par with reverence to Kiryu just because he killed 18 Yakuza peeps.

Kiryu has been fucking going one against an army for 6 games now. Saejima's just not on that level for that kind of reverence.

how can a nigga shoot violence?

shogi is bullshit
i spent hours on yakuza 5 trying to beat the challenges but the ai blocked every move i wanted to make with just its 2 best pieces

Shogi and Mahjong have always been my 100% killers.

DO YOU FEEL THE HEAT?

Y1/Y2 Kiryu > Akiyama > Shinada > Y3 Kiryu > Tanimura > Y4/Y5/Zero/Kiwami Kiryu > Saejima

NJPW are in the game now. They're a real life wrestling group apparently.

He's Majima's bro from back in the old days. Strength wise he's on par with Kiryu as well.
The guys he was thought to have taken out were all bigshots too.

He's stronger than Kiryu. And anyone as strong or stronger than Kiryu is a force to be recokned with,
Of course they'll never actually say that he's stronger than him, but the fact that Saejima could end the fight in a draw after being shot and thrown in the ocean implies that he is stronger than him.

you can do the first trial 5 times for shogi and mahjong isn't too bad if you learn the numbers on the tiles

Oh, forgot to add Majima in second place.

Looks like a cozier version of Y3's Okinawan resort town with more stuff to do in it.

I'm not sure Kiryu was going all out on Saejima in that fight to be fair. They had a rematch in 5 and they were still just even there too.

The fight in 5 when neither were injured ended in a draw

>want to play badass Kiryu
>supposedly his last game
>have to care for a fucking baby

>He doesn't realize a true badass is badass whatever he's doing, be it taking care of a baby or beating up yakuza thugs.

Either way, being as strong as Kiryu makes you a great asset.

>Tanimura not in dead last

Why do people like him? Both his story and fighting style were incredibly boring. He's the only character that I hope never comes back.

We've been joking about it for ages but Yakuza finally is just a badass grandpa simulator now.

bruh

I highly doubt Kiryu was going all out against Saejima. Saejima is brute strength, but Kiryu would pic related him every time if he was really intent on hurting him.

>implying the heat actions using the baby as a weapon won't be GOAT

what's your dream yakuza game, Cred Forums

mine is a what-if of the first game where nishiki goes to prison and you have to put a stop to kiryu's evil machinations

I liked that slacker/sleazy cop character, and how he was mixed Asian. Little Asia was the most interesting aspect of 4.

Absoluetly, yeah. In regards to what was being said earlier about their "feats", Saejima doing that suicidal hit simply makes him a legend within the Tojo.

I don't see a problem with this. It will only make him fight even harder.

Nah they actually learn their lesson with 5.
Im about to finish Part 3 and
they only killed two characters to shock value and not spoil the shit
Park death has some actual in the plot even if its completely retarded.

The baby only increases his strength. Don't you want to Kazuma Chan, not wanting any trabbu?

Can I actually just play as a yakuza doing yakuza things for once please

how hard is the amon battle in yakuza 5, Cred Forums?
did the dance-off already and it was cake

Kiryu had his time since Yakuza 2.

Every game after he's boring as shit character wise since he's old as fuck.

Akiyama is a far more interesting character and has cooler fighting style.

Most of them aren't too hard. With Shinada and Kiryu's ones make sure you take a weapon you can use to block weapon attacks with.

Shit.

The only thing I like about Akiyama's fighting style are his taunts to be honest. He has the mashiest inputs, the lowest damage, the weakest parry and all of his heat moves are extremely long.

How mad is Akiyama about Haruka abandoning the concert despite loaning millions for her to do so?

oh shit you're right

what kind of weapon does kiryu face? could you equip the arm guards that block bladed weapons and do the knockback move?

also, i usually take strong weapons just to switch to for heat moves

download a mahjong up
set the difficulty to the max
in yakuza, let your opponent start first
do everything your opponent does in the app
copy the cpu movement and since it's smarter than the cpu in yakuza you will always win

fuck.

They're all old as fuck, including Akiyama. That's part of the appeal honestly.

Doubt he gives a shit.

*a shogi app
Sorry, I don't know what the fuck I typed

Akiyama is way too chill to be mad.
He likes to see people's dreams get fufilled, he doesn't actually care about money.

Projectile weapons. Can't remember if the arm guards work, I just used a weapon to block it with.

I thought Diamond Dust was emotional, this just sounds all that more epic. Sounds like Kiryu might actually die in this one. I don't know why they keep he's pretending he's dead. 5 just leaves off with what people thought was him hallucinating Haruka.

youtube.com/watch?v=VJrXaOSSzaM

>He likes to see people's dreams get fufilled, he doesn't actually care about money.

That's the thing, he literally saw someone he lent money to help her dream randomly say fuck it last minute.

Then it wasn't her dream.
Being an Idol is shit anyways, I'm glad she changed her mind.

Like a Mad Dog: All Majima, all the time. They could set it a little bit before 1 while Kiryu was still in prison, so that we could play as Majima at his craziest. They could give him his switchable styles from 0, plus one more for variety. Darker more serious story (written either by the original writer or Kitano), new bloodier heat actions, 60fps, challenging but fair difficulty, some new mini games and cities (maybe even set one in some other Asian country, Thailand or some other place with a seedy reputation).

>They're all old as fuck, including Akiyama.

No he's like 32, the rest are in their mid 40's

>Needing a weapon for Kiryu's

Some dragon you are. Just dragon drop him.

Shinada, I agree. He's needs something in his hands.

The problem is how she did it.

She just shit on everyone. Akiyama, Mirei, the kids in the orphanage, everyone.

>mfw trying to fight both komaki's with akiyama, unarmed
nigga was never off his back on the floor

Yeah, I guess I could do that. Too bad it wouldn't work for mahjong though.

I wonder what kind of flak is going to happen to her in 6.

I'm sure you fucks use health items in the final battle.

Fucking cowards.

Always do the final battle pure mano e mano. No items, no weapons. Unless you do that, you haven't really finished a Yakuza game.

>Being an Idol is shit anyways, I'm glad she changed her mind.

Yeah i'm glad too, i had to be forced to go through idol bullshit sections for like 2 chapters but atleast she knew it was shit right at the end huh?

You're so cool man. Where can I join your fanclub?

>Saejima not before Y3 Kiryu
>Tanimura not dead last

Come on bruh.

Kiryu's last enemy had 10 FUCKING rounds of HP

All the other guys were fine but holy shit how the fuck can some random newfag in a family have so many HP rounds?

I didn't like the gameplay any more than you did, but story wise I'm glad my surrogate daughter didn't become a surrogate girlfriend to fat nip neets.
This part was pretty fucking baller tho.

Doesn't he restore his own health as well?

Nigga i bet you didnt fight yakuza2's final boss at hard with 1/10 of the health bar without health pickups

>some random newfag
This shit ruined 5.

Akiyama's in 40s too
Shinada is the youngest in 5, 37

Stop pretending Yakuza games are challenging in any way shape or form.

Although I'm glad items have animations in 6.

What's the best way to emulate the Yakuza games? Got some annoying audio stutter when I tried pcsx2.

I actually did. Only difference from you was I had half a life left.

I almost wanted to use a health drink, but my little brother said "don't you fucking use one". So I didn't.

Fuck that fight was hype.

>some random buff guy has 10x HP as 1000 SWINGS, 2000 CRUNCHES DAILY Shinada

Don't have one. Invent one if you want.

And? I even failed QTEs on purpose to make the fight seem more dramatic.

Aizawa was fun but maybe my fanboyism for his VA is kicking in

I'm not. I didn't even imply that in my post. Are you stupid? I just said people shouldn't be using items and do pure mano e mano instead. How the fuck did I even say the game was challenging in that?

I enjoy Yakuza games because it's one of the few series were I still don't feel like a STUPID OLD FUCK playing them.

That's because he did 10,000 swings and 20,000 crunches every day!

>NJPW
Kiryu better be able to learn the motherfucking rainmaker.

Be sure to use latest build because stable is outdated. buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

Bleeding heart faggots go to Canada if you're gonna shitpost.

DELETE THIS

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

What was your strategy for the final boss? I saw how much health he had and just baited him into komaki drops over and over.

Since we're still at 5
Can we agree that gameplay wise it's Saejima>Akiyama>Kiryu>Shinada

Shinada's fighting style would be really great if only the game didn't hate grabs so much

Dunno why Akiyama is so high.

How can he be in his 40's if he was born in 1978 and Y5 verse was like 2012?

I didn't see Okita when I was there yesterday. Just these two. Anyone know who they are?

Because he has the most satisfying combos.

my dad

Was it fun?

Not as good as Anri that's what

What nigga
Ryu ga gotoku is one of the plebest game in Japan.

Dodge, parry, grab followups on triangle, heat action on every occasion
Finishing it with ultimate essence climax

Amazing normal attacks and heat gain even though his gimmick DIDN'T EVEN WORK ON BOSSES FUCK

Any there any real point to the Kamurocho batting cages in 5? Or are they just for 100% completion or something?

Please tell us some stories. Is Nagoshi really as greasy as he looks in all his pictures? Which JAV girl had the nicest feet

>you have to fight the fastest guy in the game with the slowest fuck in the game

Best fight in Y5

Yakuza or TGS in general?

I didn't get a chance to try it, most booths required you to have a ticket to get in line to demo it, and I didn't know that ahead of time. I had a good time overall, though. Mostly played VR indie games.

policeman was fun to play and was logic he knew to fight and he showed that in the cutscenes. Baseball man was a walking remix of attacks who just knew how to fight because of reasons and is always shown as a weak pussy in every cutscene.

Same here. After beat it i played all yakuza´s in order and even if Y2 is crearly the best one it´s followed pretty close in my personal list by Y4

So, I want to get into the Yakuza franchise and I'm planning on emulating Yakuza 1+2. For 3,4, and 5 I'm concerned on what I should do since I only have a ps4 sold off my ps3 to a friend when I got the ps4

You're fucked mate, time to get your PS3 back or buy a new one.

Play 0, it's a prequel to the first game. It's coming out in a few months.

Shinada was more of a yakuza than Baba was, who couldn't even nonsensically take off his shirt off like the rest of them can.

Buy a cheap PS3.

If 0 will sell well, they'll release remake in the west.
Play 1 or 2 on PC and BUY ZERO

I don't think I can help you much, bro. I've never played a Yakuza game before so I didn't pay any attention to the staff. My friend with me mentioned they usually have JAV actresses at the Yakuza booth and there was a large crowd taking pictures of the girls so I was more curious about that.

>feet

I'm more interested in smiles[/spoiler

>tfw ausfag
yeah, I read up on 0 and was planning on buying it if I liked 1+2. I just feel that I might be missing out on too much if I don't play 3-5 and go straight into 6 when it eventually comes out.

Both. That's nice though.

It's Kiryu > Saejima > Akiyama > Shinada, with the grab problem that you mentioned being the bane of Shinada's moveset.

Akiyama is supposed to be the "combo" character but his moveset is too linear and railroaded to ever get too creative, and his moveset just doesn't feel as powerful as the other guys too in my opinion.

Saejima's still braindead as ever but he has a bit more variety in his moveset than in 4 atleast, best Heat Moves in the game too I feel.

Kiryu just has that right amount of balance between everything. His heat follow-ups (which don't actually require heat anymore in 5 for some reason...) to his charge attacks are fun.

Unless 3-5 ever go up on psnow (which I hear is shit), I think you may be out of luck, unless you buy another PS3. I mean some of us are hoping that 3-5 get remastered versions eventually, but that's still up in the air.

I only have a PS3, should I play in order starting from Yakuza 3 to 5, or should I buy a specific one?

OP is a cuck that doles out what little resources he has every time a woman cries.

Women cry on demand, you dumb fuck.

>Kiryu looking after the kid that was in Haruka's care
Reminder that if you thought of "cuck" before you thought of "grandparent" you have failed as a human and actually need to kill yourself.

Shut the fuck up, female.

Nah, that's fine. Just remember that 3 starts off really slow. If you find that tedious, just go with 4-5 and then 3.

Since you plan on starting with 1, I'd like to warn you now in advance that the combat in that one isn't as good as in the later games, and it's aged rather poorly in some ways. Even if you end up hating 1, I think you should still play 2, as it's a big improvement.

>selling consoles

I guess we know what you've got on the brain, cuck.

t. roastie

t. cucc

Is that a real shirt? Imagine how autistic one would have to be to actually wear something like that?

Got any more dank memes you'd like to embarrass yourself with, champ?

I don't like how they keep ignoring stuff they establish about the Tojo Clan with each new game and just have some new upstart fuck who appeared out of nowhere make a claim for power every time. What the hell happened to the Kazuma Family after Kashiwagi died? Why doesn't momma Dojima ever show up to provide ancillary support to the clan when Daigo inevitably gets incapacitated anymore? Does Saejima have a Family of his own within the clan or not?

yeah, this

My problem with Kiryu is that komaki parry is way too good and easy to do

Saejima lost his followup on grab triangle which sucks

Overall I would say that while 5 did some nice improvements, 4's gameplay was still better
Oh and I miss visibly broken jaws and swollen faces.

Nevermind, I just answered my own question. Behold the inbred face of the average Cred Forums shitposter.

>You have that saved

And we've circled back around to that whole "you've failed as a human thing"

I've never played this series, oddly enough.

I've heard the first game is dubbed, so I flat out refuse to play it.

And three was edited for the West...

Should I wait for the alleged PS4 remakes or the first two, or are they planning to do all of them up to date?

4 is a decent starting point, if you can't play (or refuse to play) the earlier games. The remake of the first game is pretty damn good, but who knows if it will actually get localized.

The dub isn't as bad as people make it out to be, subbed is superiour, to be sure, but 1 isn't unenjoyable.

The only reason Yakuza is getting always localized in the west is because of the core fans. It's making bank in Japan that they actually do not care if the west gets it or not.

So if I were you, just play the games.

3 had no big edits in the west in regards to story. It's only the side games. That's it. You're stating a big problem over nothing.

>so I flat out refuse to play it.
Kill this arrogant MotherFUCKer

wait for 0, it's a prequel so you don't need to know anything and one of the best game in the series.

I'd recommend atleast playing Y4 before playing 0, honestly.

NISHIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

So I'm currently listening to 0's soundtrack to hype myself even more, but is it me, or is the music not as good as some of the other games? I mean maybe it's because the last RGG game I played was Ishin, which has one of the best osts in the entire series imo, but 0 just feel underwhelming and full of wubstep shit. What would you guys say the best songs in 0 are?

I can't wait to take care of my wife's son in this game.

Two Dragons.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz3ogNNy4bc

Yeah, 0 dips into the dubstep-type stuff a bit too much for liking

Kuze's themes are fucking great though
youtube.com/watch?v=xQomvC1OL9Y

my favorite one
youtube.com/watch?v=axmiyBuFdVo

It's shame it's a mini-mini boss battle theme so end quickly

Actually 3 is more like one of the most infamous localisations out there so it's certainly not over nothing. I myself at least play these games for all the quirky stuff. Fighting shirtless on top of buildings comes next. Mahjong, shogi and pachinko can fuck off though to be perfectly honest.

A small thing is changing a bikini to something else. An even that creates a shit storm here

Here are some comments to Y3 changes
blogs.sega.com/2010/02/24/whats-up-with-yakuza-3/

The change list
forums.sega.com/showthread.php?322120-Full-list-of-cut-content

And an apology from Sega
eurogamer.net/articles/2010-09-21-sega-apologises-for-yakuza-3-cuts

Anyway glad they decided to go in the other direction and bring them over as intact as possible going further on.

That's because they were being so stupid.

The only ones that buy Yakuza in the west are the Yakuza fans. No one outside of that cares for it. I don't know why they thought that would fly with the cuts on the salon stuff.

If people don't want to go to the salon in game it's their call.

Good stuff, it seems like some of the better songs show up late in the game.

Damn, now this one in particular is what I wanted more of.

Soundtrack as a whole still feels a little underwhelming. Oh well, at least the install screen is fucking cool (too bad we wont be able to see it).

youtube.com/watch?v=XXrVeiEXtYs

god damn, this is some intense music

can't wait for this game to get localized

Game fell apart me around Tanimura's section. Picked up a bit with Kiryu but the story was all over the place. Lucy was a fucking useless character.

>you will never have a shirtless fistfight that changes your life

Why even live?

>tfw actually considering getting a job solely to buy a ps4 to play Yakuza 5 and 0

That's not really that hard to do user. Go to prison, you'll probably get into a bunch of those every day plus all the gay sex your heart desires!

>Why even live?
To await the day you have said shirtless fistfight that gives you a better life.

Yakuza 5 is on PS3 m8

youtube.com/watch?v=4DjlVD7gQyk

5 is on ps3.
But get a job anyway you lazy bum

>you will never hunt down and find this user, kick down his door screaming IT'S TIME while ripping off your shirt and give him the ass kicking he needs

So I'm planning to get into the Yakuza series after watching some footage of them.

I have one question before I do though. The glow that surrounds people sometimes, is that something people can see, or is purely gameplay related?

I thought you could get it on PSN for PS4
I guess it's a good thing I kept my PS3 after all

Fuck the fights, I just want to be able to rip off my jacket, shirt, Undershirt and tie in one fell swoop.

Right? That would make life so much better, just being able to do that whenever you feel like it.

Purely a gameplay feature not related to story in any way. Doesn't show up in cutscenes too.

Gameplay related.

Groovy.

Growing up and maturing in poverty has taught me to never help others and to only help myself.

See a guy dropped a 20usd bill under his seat? Swoop that shit up and walk out the door.
See a guy that needs help that will cost me time and/or money? Fuck him I got my own problems.

Take this year for example. I'm literately toeing the line. Being approved for food stamps meant that I will survive the next 10 on only one credit card. With out that credit card I would not be able to make january's rent. I have ZERO fun money. My banks are baron.

If anyone needs help its me. So I take it when I can and ignore everyone else in my same situation.

Oh and before anyone whines about getting a job there aren't any. There is no bus system and I cant afford a car because I need a steady job. I can get a steady job because they are all fucking 30 min to an hour away BY CAR. I cant move because every place requires a deposit and the first two months rent up front. I have literally walked into every place I can reasonably expect to get to for a job and no one is hiring.

I recently discovered One Eyed Dancer and I love the shit out of it. Gives me mad DnB vibes from that era.

youtu.be/PgKmSixrrMQ

I can step to this

suck cocks for money

or go to /ic/ and spend entire days drawing and learning the fundamentals, then start to learn to how to draw furry porn

if you're willing to throw your life away, furry porn apparently pays well but you gotta be skilled and willing to do things that are frankly worse than sucking dicks

>Not working out in preparation for the fight

Pretty hype. I wonder if it plays during a boss fight?

I'll hold you to that.

the song starts kinda sad but midway it becomes peacefull and happy

i dont think its gonna be a bad ending

i think its gonna be something like the max payne 3 ending, were Max finaly finds peace

Why does everyone say that Kiryu doesn't know how to dress? He looks pretty damn stylish to me.

It can play whenever you like during random battles in the city if you're using Majima's Dancer fighting style. Each style has their own battle theme that change mid fight if you switch them.

It's an extremely tacky suit

I think he manages to make it look stylish because of who he is, same with Majima and his outfit . Now imagine the average neckbeard NEET on here trying to pull off their look, doesn't look so stylish anymore right?

>suck cocks for money
I tried. I couldn't find any takers and I'm scared of the cops. There are a shit ton around here because its all highways.

>if you're willing to throw your life away, furry porn apparently pays well but you gotta be skilled and willing to do things that are frankly worse than sucking dicks
I dont want to trow my life away is the problem. I dont want to live like this. I want to get a decent job that will pay me 32k a year. and yeah. That's the poverty line up here. Everything is old as fuck and nothing is public. Got trash? You gotta go pay a local dump to let you dump there AND you have to go to them. I'm just lucky I got one right down the street so its only a 30 minute walk. Every fucking building is "historic" and is either owned by the college or this creepy old lady. I small creaky apartment that's more holy than the pop will run you 1200 a month minimum.

I though about drawing porn but it depresses me. I have negative skill. I cant even draw stick figures good. Then when I force myself down to try and learn after a weekend of seemingly no improvement my motivation is shot and im just left angry.

It does sorta look like something that belongs in the 80s to be honest

He would be stylish for a Yakuza in the 60s-70s. Not so much now.

>went back and decided to do the character breakthroughs in Yakuza 5
>tried to do Shinada's first
>mfw

Shinada>Kiryu>Majima>Saejima>Akiyama>Tanimura.
As far as gameplay go's Kiryu>Saejima>Shinada>Tanimura>Akiyama.

True. I think you'd have to work out and learn how to fight to pull it off, to back it up with power.

You could take a bus out of California and immediately find better living conditions in any part of the continental United States that isn't trying to Jew you out of your money.

I live in New Hampshire.

Because his suit and the way he wears it is like a "chimpira" or in english, low-level Yakuza. He actually should stop dressing as such. I thought he would dress properly when he became the 4th chairman, turns out he still won't.

The only reason he gets away with it is because he is Kiryu.

Is it bad that my favorite character in 5 is Shinada

I think it's just because he's a fresh set of eyes compared to the rest of the group and because he's clearly the odd one out. He's just some schlub trying to get through life.

Hey, it's a pretty nice suit man.

You need to go West.

You're going to continue to be in poverty so long as you stay on the Eastern Seaboard.

I enjoyed Haruka's sections but that's probably just because I like rhythm games and the whole thing gave me Project Diva vibes. I can easily see them being the low point of the game if you don't like that genre though.

He "brings" the suit. The suit itself is just ok.

Ok the problem with that is I have no money and I'm going blind. How do I know that where ever I end up will have a job for me? One that I can find in just a few days?

You don't. But it's not like you're magically going to get out of poverty where you are.

Yeah it's pretty heavy, 3 still my fave in the series along with 5 but the cuts were heavy and went beyond just tweaking and cutting some of the dialog.
Major sidequests got axed, as did a ton of the minigames, pretty much all the games lose some of the soundtrack when brought over but 3 got at least a modest gut punch to it's content.

>most of the people posting in this thread will never get to experience the glory of Ishin

Fucking total dick move Sega.

youtube.com/watch?v=vH7nZefhP3g&list=PLMJZ_JgbivJZTmlqEAps3HJO1zJnFLNj9&index=5

youtube.com/watch?v=Oda2lfLbz-o&list=PLMJZ_JgbivJZTmlqEAps3HJO1zJnFLNj9&index=11

youtube.com/watch?v=UONHPUcJsV0

youtube.com/watch?v=UwVlXEuaZ80

I've been hurting for something to fill the void Sleeping Dogs left behind. Would Yakuza help ease the pain?

I know that I will survive the next 10 months and have a very good chance of surviving the next year after that.

If I leave I will have nothing. No security. No roof over my head. No food. Nothing. I may not improve my situation but at least I'll survive.

I could at least understand cutting the hostages for the sake of laziness, after all it's a ton of text to translate but they pretty much cut all the sidequests that touched on the sex industry.
Kinda pointless since a major story mission that couldn't get chopped had you running about a love hotel kicking down doors.

Sleeping Dogs was somewhat inspired by Yakuza
and Yakuza 6 seems to be coming full circle by looking a little more like Sleeping Dogs

We really need a team of people who can translate Ishin. At least for PS3, until PS4 will get hacked. SEGA wouldn't do it for sure.

Man Nishiki's theme in this is so much better than what he gets in 0.

Maybe, but it's really not much like Sleeping Dogs, if you want a game like Sleeping Dogs try Bully.

Possibly

KHHsubs already has a mostly complete guide and they finally started to translate cutscenes recently

I'd say it's still worth playing through even with the khhsubs guide. But I know that isn't for everyone. But maybe some kind souls will bother translating the PS3 version someday.

Is Sleeping Dogs any good?
I have nothing to play until 0 out.

Significant difference - no cars and smaller world. But I'd say it has similarities.

Yeah, guide is a pretty close thing to playing yourself, but still would be cool to have a translated version. A lot of fucking anime games get them, Ace Attorney got fan-translation, but it looks like there's not enough people who care about it enough to waste a shitton of time on it. Translating every small shit, inserting everything in game and hacking game executable file.

Best open-world crime sim I've played desu.

The Ishin version is honestly one of my favorite songs in the entire series.

Well, there's a Sleeping Dogs 0, called True Crime. But it's a fucking pain to make it work on modern PC without visual glitches.

I enjoyed it, but I also ran into a bug during one of the story missions that made it impossible to complete, and thus could not complete the game

So the Yakuza 0 comes around January for ps4. Can I play it without knowing the rest of the series. I played only the first one on ps2 but that was years ago and I don't remember anything about it

You may continue to live in poverty as you do now, barely surviving, or you can take a chance and move to the west for a better life.

Whether you have the courage and soul to do so is up to you.

Either way I hold hope for you in my heart.

You can, but why not play others?

Obviously the more familiar with the series the better, but you'll be fine coming into the series with 0. Older games might feel a bit too dated for you afterwards though, if that sorta thing tends to be an issue for you.

vocaroo.com/i/s088cjrCWNEB Vocaroo's how the two don't match up that much.

Right now I have dated laptop and ps4 so my choices are limited.

thanks I'll try it

It's a prequel to the first game so you should be fine.

That's life, baby.

>tokyo
not even once

I would move but I'm just to much of a chicken I would need proof I wasn't walking into a worse situation.

Thanks user.

Thanks for putting the time into this user

I feel bad for Daigo, all he wants is his men to respect him and Kiryu just comes around and beats his ass every year.

Maybe he should stop being incompetent then.

Maybe if he didn't get his ass beat all the time his men would respect him

Kiryus pretty tough, dude.
Everyone has a hard time with him. Even tigers.

I don't remember anymore but did the Tojo clan thrive under Kiryu?

He retired the day he was appointed.

>Yakuza 3-5 are some of the only modern games I can think of where I play as characters that are older than me

Why the hell did you have to hit me with this realization?

Daigo needs to stop fucking up so Kiryu doesn't have to come and beat his ass every year

You can, but some side quests won't make sense if you don't play other games.
still enjoyable though

Jrpgs are the worst for that. "Hey let's play as a bunch of teen protagonists that could probably be my kids"!

It's even worse when you play an old childhood game, and you realize that you're much older than the main character and his friends now.

I'm sorry, I'll stop

But,user, I already had mine.

The man from Fireworks found peace too

It's like saying you dont like jap woman at all, famaladingdong

They're pretty easy. Toughest one is Shinada and even that one is easily cheesed with a knife.

I just beat the final boss in 5 by spamming Golden Gun for comedic effect.

Nigga he talkin about the camera

Fucking baseball player beats his ass

Where the fuck do I need to go to use the pheasant key
I've combed the yard with a fine toothed comb and I can't find SHIT

>wife's son

Are you seriously put out that Kiryu isn't the father of his foster daughter's baby?

*baseball player that hasn't played in like 15 years and spends all day going to massage parlors and getting yelled at by a magazine editor

It's just unfunny shitposting from idiots that have never played these games, ignore it.

He was almost a cool guy in Y5. He spent to long ranting about whatever and got shot up like a bitch instead though.

Is there Saejima in 6?
He's my favorite character.

It's his money nigga. He can give loans to whomever he pleases for whatever reason suits him. He has no obligation to give free handouts.

Pretty sure they said he'll be returning in 6 (along with Akiyama), but I don't think he's playable.

He is definitely there in the story to some capacity, yeah.

Also he shows up in the clan builder minigame
youtube.com/watch?v=OZhXTtOBoJA

good
I want to play his story but don't care either

20yo Haruka falls into a timewarp and ends up in the 1980's. She bumps into 20yo Kiryu, and shenanigans ensue as they try to figure out a way to get Haruka back to modern Japan. But the real question is, does she want to back?

>RUBBER BULLETS

This sounds like it would get lewd pretty fast.

I'm okay with this.

>Haruka dies in 6
>but it's okay, it was just a rubber Haruka

>Hot Coffee: Yakuza version

OUTTA MY WAY TOJO FUCK-

oh wait, it's not even that type of thread.

FUCK IT

i own yakuza 3, 4, 5 and i'd like to get into the series. i've heard 3 is terrible and should be skipped, what do you want?

should i just jump into 4 & 5?

Ishin has something like that when you visit the brothels. It's a weird shmup-type thing though.

>The only ones that buy Yakuza in the west are the Yakuza fans. No one outside of that cares for it.
pretty much
even on Cred Forums, outside yakuza thread their reaction is 'wtf? chink GTA? XD'

The one that got hit by the car wasn't the real Haruka after all. It was actually her twin sister! There's also an arms dealing organization somehow involved in all this.

I've just marathoned Yakuza 1-5. First time playing the series. Theres some great writing in these games, but also stuff thats dumb as fuck. In like every game in the series there is multiple moments that are 'ha! I wasn't really dead/defeated so now I will fuck shit up!'. Seriously, like half the conflicts in the plot could be solved by 'and then they checked he was actually dead before moving on'.

I don't see the appeal in this, it's a video game. Don't involve 3DPD. People getting excited over this are trash.

>tfw import copy being delivered tomorrow
Time to finally use that guide I've had saved for a long while.

It's pretty much cheesy soap opera tier at points, yeah. With each game it is suffering a problem a lot of long running series suffer, and that's trying to increase the "scope" of the story/setting and not being able to write it well enough.

JAV has been a part of Yakuza for a long time, this is nothing new. You also have tor remember that this series is targeted at Japanese men in their thirties. Maybe it doesn't appeal to you, but it's not going anywhere.

Yakuza games are mainly for Japanese normal fags who don't care about anime or 2D qt
it's one of the weebest out there game but far way from 'weeb' at the same time.

I hope you enjoy it user. It's seriously my favorite RGG game after 2. Just make sure you play with a laptop near you for the most convenient experience, as you're probably going to be relying on that guide a lot, especially if you care about getting 100%.

This song was released back in 1988, off of Boku no Naka no Shounen (僕の中の少年).

Tatsuro Yamashita is a god. Here's just a little more HQ version uploaded from my library if you want to download it.

山下達郎 - 蒼氓:
instaud.io/xMx

>We've been on this journey together... but the wind's direction has changed... and you are slowly drifting past me...

I can just see this song playing while Kiryu is slowly bleeding to death...with a faint smile on his face, knowing he fought to protect those he loved.

And then the music just cuts out with the sound of Kitano's gunshot echoing through the hall. Fade to black. End credits. Back to title screen.

>>We've been on this journey together... but the wind's direction has changed... and you are slowly drifting past me...

>marathoned Yakuza 1-5.
How did you manage. I'm kinda feeling like just going through the motions on the side stuff just playing 5 after finishing 4.

4 had a pretty funny moment related to the story stuff you wrote.
I was never a cop in the first place, always a yakuza.
Then an another guy I was never a yakuza in the first place, always a cop.
Heh

>discovered this series a year ago
>it's going to end soon
Funny thing is I played 3's demo way back when but never followed up on it unfortunately. Kinda regret that now.

Loved that dude's fight. Especially his 'For Faith' mix.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vraT8yZPDc

Well for 1, the combat in Yakuza isnt piss easy like sleeping dogs. Another thing is Sleeping dogs is more like GTA where you can drive cars. In Yakuza each city is like a hub world where you do the story in a linear but at your own pace way. Also alot of minigames including what I think is the superior Kareoke minigame however sleeping dogs uses real songs while Yakuza has songs made for that game, good ones at that.

Holy fuck, he's that guy in the gif? God, I love it even more now.

SUGIUCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I can't seriously stop listening to this.
Made me finally check out more of his other music. Damn good.

What movies was this again? I think it's by Takashi Miike.

How do I use a ps3 controller

Use ScpToolkit and make it emulate xbox controller. Maybe there are other methods to make buttons press-sensetive, but it's not needed in Yakuza, so I don't know.

I absolutely hate playing GTA because I feel the world is "too open".

Yakuza is just there in the borderline of "going fully open" for me. It also helps that I like the characters.

A lot of people have a hard time understanding two things.

>A protagonist does not have to be a good person
>Just because a character is a "good person" overall, does not mean they always have to do good things, or be completely altruistic

You can argue whether or not it's a dick move to deny that woman money, but it's irrelevant because there's no reason why the character can't make a dick move.

Same. I hate open world "sandbox" games, but I love Yakuza. It's big enough to give me some freedom, but it's not the type of boring as fuck game were it takes 15 minutes to walk/drive from one side of the map to the other. The substories/side content also feel meaningful to me since even though they're repetitive, they actually have some narrative to them, they aren't just walk on marker and do some timed kill/defend/escort/race bullshit with no context behind them at all.

>page 10

To think, that there are still people that think these threads could survive on /vg/. It would be like the musou generals, except it would die even faster.

Someone did try and made a general there. It died in a few hours. I'm fine with the threads being here as long as the shitposters don't invade them.

>It died in a few hours.

I'm surprised it even lasted a few hours tbqh. I would have bumped it a couple of times if I had known it existed.

Yakuza 5 is it worth the price?

Definitely, it has a lot of content. If you're into getting your games to 100% you'll easily get over 100 hours on it.

Think we are only getting some recent threads anyway due to TGS news and Yakuza 5 being on PS+

Not every game needs a general really.

Would say so yeah. You should try playing at least 4 before it however.

OK BUT WILL THE NEWEST GAME HAVE HITOMI TANAKA IN IT?

>He didn't get it when it was on psplus

No. Maybe in a future game.

>Not every game needs a general really.

Oh I agree, it's just that we get some fags in here sometimes accusing us of "making a general", which is dumb of course. These threads will probably flourish for a while after 6 and 0 come out, and then they'll die once again until 6 gets localized. It's going to be fun having these threads again in 2025.

I though we'd never get Anri, and look at us now. I think you'll have a decent chance with Yakuza 7. Expect massive frame drops whenever the poor PS4 has to render her massive titties in 1080p though.

It'll also be upscaled to 4K on Pro.
>yfw the only thing that's native 4K in the game is Hitomis tits

>2025
Heh. By some miracle we will receive a localization announcement in 2017 already.

Ishin never however. That boat has probably sailed.

In all seriousness, whether we get 6 fairly soon or not, I think is going to depend on two things. 1. If 0 manages to sell above their expectations (I may even buy two copies and give one away)
2. Whether they decide to localize Kiwami or not.

I'm a bit worried if they decide to do Kiwami first. Now yes, it is a good game and all, and the Majima content is nice. But narrative wise, it's still mostly a game that a lot of us have already played. If they decide to do Kiwami first, I really do see us getting 6 in 2020 or beyond.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't think I can wait that long to see how Kiryu's story ends. I will have to import it and trial and error my way through it again, which wont be as fun.

Ishin is definitely dead, anyone that wants to play that should use the khh guide.

>mfw jap version of yakuza 1 was my first yakuza game. Dropped 2 before the half-way point, skipped 3 because people said it sucks, loved 4 and have yet to play 5

rofl

>that feel when expected to fight him fist-to-fist
>he pulls out his katana instead
>wail on him with my own masamura sword

And then we fought fist to fist, as it should be. I don't think the finale of 2 should be played any other way.

>Dropped 2 before the half-way point

you've made a terrible mistake, seriously nigga go finish that shit if you still can.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PosdyVTDzc

I already spoiled myself on yakuza 2 by watching the short story summary that comes with yakuza 4.

Shit, wrong video meant to post this.

youtube.com/watch?v=kxFTE3iGkiA

If you do import it. Try looking up Salty Yen on youtube as he'll probably do a playthrough of it. He did Y0 and Ishin. He translates almost every sentence/dialogue in the main story (unless they talk about something complex and very fast, then he'll just summarize it at the end but it doesn't happen that often).

Are the emulation setting for two the same as one?

I too used the tiger drop alot, even though I dislike using it more than once in a while and because I like the parry more. But honestly, when your enemy has 90000 HP and the battle is more like a grinding of HP than proper epic, mixed moves (something caused in due part because of diminishing HEAT damage returns as well as lacking variety of HEAT options in the boss fight arenas), you learn to stop giving a fuck and just punish the shit out of the enemy instead. Hell, the Kiryu AI likes to do the same

>justin beiber pic
>is actually retarded

pottery

I guess I should have started with 4 then.

Will do. I had to look up some random videos to find out what to do in some of the content in Kiwami at times, I imagine I'd have to do the same with 6 at some point. If not, there's always GameFaqs, for such a shit site, the people on the Yakuza boards are surprisingly helpful (all 10 of them).

It's nice to know that I'll at least have something of an idea of what's going on in the story by watching those videos.

That's how I've played Ishin. Watched his videos during cutscenes and dialogues, and used KHH when looking up other stuff (like leveling up, minigames and such). IIRC Salty already said he'll do play through and translate Y6 when it comes out.

Sounds like it. 4 literally plays itself with how piss-easy it is. It's no wonder you dropped 2, and skipped 3 for it.

I got a good 130 hours out of it.

I only dropped 2 because playing as Kiryu was getting boring since I played it right after I finished 1 and the story in 2 didn't grab me. Also loved 1 btw. Great japanese learning tool and fascinating story.

You faggots over in these threads were the ones that told me to skip 3 and so I did.

I loved 4 because it had so much variety since you switched characters so you didn't get bored of one playstyle. The story got kinda bad by the end though.

>Y5 came out
>Spend ~110 hours in a span of week
>Literally wake up and play it all day till I go back to sleep
>mfw

Can't wait for Y0.

only bad thing i can say about it is that tp me seemed the easiest yakuza of all, even playing in HARD

Mah nigga.

I still consider "A Scattered Moment" one of the best final boss themes of Yakuza.

Yes. My eternal nigger. Its one of my favorite boss themes in all of vidya. So melancholic yet so intense

Yeah. Not due to the enemy AI either really, the player's moveset is just too beastly in comparison to the enemy's movesets at this point. It's also why Shinada's chapter can actually be pretty tough right at the beginning when his moveset is unlevelled and weak as shit at the beginning + he has no money so you can't buy food to heal either

A Scattered Moment > For Faith Series = Two Dragons > The Battle for the Dream > Fly > For Who's Sake

If we were counting the spin offs, I'd put Ishin's final boss theme right after A Scattered Moment desu.

3s story is shit and boring, where as the other games' stories were just shit.

Gotta enjoy schlock, but 3 is the worst kind of schlock. Gameplay is still fun, tho

Wow that takes me back. From what I remember the keyhole was behind the tiger scroll in the dojo, I think.

>he should lend money to the woman because she was having a rough time
>implying the majority of cases of women with abusive husbands aren't their own fault t. used to work on court and it's easy as fuck to identify the mens who are going to be abusive or otherwise shit husbands

t. whiteknight that will very likely become a beta provider

Should I start with the 1-2 HD? I'm studying basic moon rune and it's going pretty well so far. I also heard there's some cut content bullshit with 3 and 4, so I'm thinking of getting the moon versions for those as well.

Yeah, of course, those are great starting points. I don't know how difficult the moon runes are in those games though. You could also play Kiwami (remake) instead of the first game, since it improves it by a lot and also adds quite a bit of extra content.

I actually started playing Yakuza 3 recently because a I found a copy at a garage sale.

Game is pretty fun, but what's up with the dating element of it? There are hearts that fill up for the first 2 dates, but then I do a mission with them and they go MIA or some shit. What they say about the minigames is true though, literal 10/10's.

No, only 3 has cut content. 4 only has the intro song and a moonrune quiz minigame that was cut because it wasn't convenient to the devs to edit it.

Piss off, 1 and 2 had great stories.

The dating mini game was cut from the Western versions of yakuza 3 (along with some sidequests).

I think I'll stick to 1-2 and finish all the PS3 games, then hop on to PS4 when I get the chance.

how's 0? I don't see a lot of talk about it

>how's 0? I don't see a lot of talk about it

I haven't actually played 0 yet, I'm waiting for the localized version. I'm sure it's probably the same for a lot of us here.

Man the twists in 2 were something else. Established characters from the first game become antagonists as part of a 20 year revenge plot against the Tojo clan.

Kaoru better show up in 6 or I'll be pissed.

She'll show up to Kiryu's funeral with her fat American Husband and her hafu children.

>I don't see a lot of talk about it
Because we kinda talked about it in abundance when it came out last year.

Essentially the gameplay is yet again an improvement on the formula with all the build up from previous games, including spins offs like Ishin, with a story and secondary cast that almost matches 2's quality.

And it has a bitchin soundtrack.

Localization never? Like Ishin and that Meiji period shit?

0 comes out January 2017 in the West.

>Kaoru
I miss her. Come on I just let her show up and give Kiryu the ending he deserves. He has been fighting for too long.

>skipped 3 because people said it sucks
3 was the best one you moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WBzFoYwSVY

Most of the fanbase don't seem to agree with you on that.

this be how we roll

I like 3, but come on user, that's a bit of a stretch.

>best music
>best gameplay
>best story
>best characters
>best minigames
>best literally everything

3 is better than 1 and 2 in every single way, and 4 was worse than 3 by having 4 playable characters, with only 2 of them being good. Everyone on earth rushed through the game to be Kiryu, and that's just a fact.

Call me when the samurai game finally comes to the west

I just found out about 0 recently but it still feel like two long of a wait. I want to play it now.

It's only a couple months. Even after it was announced that 5 was coming we were in a limbo for the release date for a longer time.

Oh I know it's just all these damn Yakuza threads lately has got me jonesing and I'm too much of a lazy fuck to dig my PS3 out of the closet.

>best gameplay

No, that goes to 0 and Ishin.