Hideo Kojima on Survive: “Where do zombies fit in with that?” (TGS 2016)

>When asked whether the idea for Survive had come from Kojima himself, he replied, “That’s nothing to do with me!
>“The Metal Gear games are about political fiction and espionage,” he continued. “Where do zombies fit in with that?”
>Shinkawa also denied any involvement in Konami’s game, joking, “If I had worked on that game, it would have mechs in it.”

ign.com/articles/2016/09/18/kojima-calls-out-metal-gear-survives-zomibes
>pastebin.com/ryV2P5MH

Other urls found in this thread:

videogamer.com/xbox360/metal_gear_solid_rising/news/kojima_wants_metal_gear_rising_2_to_star_cyborg_ninja_gray_fox.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iq4Q3r44LGY
eurogamer.net/articles/kojimas-mad-zombie-game-idea
thatdamnpixel.wordpress.com/2013/02/21/hideo-kojima-and-yoji-shinkawa-attending-uk-launch-of-metal-gear-rising/
youtube.com/watch?v=Okl0O1OeuIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nanomachines

>W-what? I would never want zombies in Metal Gear!

You're so full of shit Kojima.

videogamer.com/xbox360/metal_gear_solid_rising/news/kojima_wants_metal_gear_rising_2_to_star_cyborg_ninja_gray_fox.html

Not to mention the fucking nanomachine zombies in 4 and parasite zombies in V.

>implying kojima wasn't forced by konami to include zombies based on how well they focus grouped with the millennial demographic

LE RUSE MASTER

/thread

What a fuckimg hack. He can pretend to be Hollywood all he wants, but the instant he doesn't have a check to give to Del Toro, Mads, Reedus, they would instantly forget about him.

>Forced.
>Literally says he wants MGR2 to have Gray Fox fight Nanomachine zombies but that his idea gets rejected..

Try again.

Kojima is obviously talking about the games as whole. 4 and 5 had "zombies" in them but they weren't the focus of the entire game both gameplay and story wise.

OH WOW

MAYBE

ITS A SPINOFF

>shifting goal posts

This is some serious aggressive shitposting. Where did Kojima touch you?

How is it shifting goalposts? Was AC!D political? Was MGR political? Spinoffs are allowed to be different, Kojima just thinks he's a hot shot now

A spinoff based on a dumb as fuck idea.

ACID is a shit game that nobody remembers, and MGR was something that everyone wanted, to play as a cyborg ninja.

Who the fuck asked for a Metal Gear game about a bunch of literally who's hunting zombies?
No one, that's who.

>G-G-GUYS, MG SURVIVE WAS K-KOJIMA'S IDEA
>Y-YOU DUMB FUCKS WHY DON'T YOU LIKE IT, IT'S CLEAR THIS WAS SCRAPPED FROM MGSV

If it was made by Kojima, everyone would be praising it as the ultimate survival game.

Well maybe losing Kojima was not such a good decision then.

If Kojima was still in Konami, MG Survive would be the joke game he would talk about before revealing the actual true game.

Konami is the one that would have made a real game out of Snake Eraser.
Yes shills, pretend it's a good idea.

Considering the only good bits of MG Survive are MGSV's gameplay, and everything new, including the new animations, are pure trash, there would be a reason to think that.

His own fucking games had zombies and other nonsense like the vocal cord parasites in a series about political espionage

He LITERALLY is talking shit

zombies with crystal heads =/= vocal parasites, nanomachines

When was MGS a franchise focused on hunting zombies?
Never, that's when, that's what he's talking about.

Konami made an entire game based on a small and dumb as fuck idea, hell, wormholes are a huge part of the plot, despite the fact that they are nothing but one of the fun weapons of MGSV.

They are making a whole deal out of pointless shit that nobody cared about.

>Was MGR political?

This.

No one asked for more MGS featuring BB after 3 but we sure as hell got that too

>Was MGR political?
The final boss is a fucking senator.
The whole plot of MGR is about killing the president of the USA to go back to pre-MGS4 PMC state.

It wasn't the main focus though

And people were fine with it because it was something interesting to explore.
A generic, half assed zombie survival game is not.

You move that thing anymore and it's going to be off the pitch.

>>“The Metal Gear games are about political fiction and espionage,” he continued. “Where do zombies fit in with that?”
Right next to the gay stripping Vampire

What was the focus of MGR, then?

When was MGS a series about fucking base building and grinding money?

Double standard

That's a gameplay focus though.
The story was still about Big Boss, and it made sense because Big Boss was a mercenary, he built his PMC from the groudn up.

MG Survive is a game about zombies.

>“Where do zombies fit in with that?”

But MGSV already has notZombies.

where do vocal chord parasites fit into it?
and how do the vocal chord infected members in that one mission not count as zombies?

No, fanboys were fine because DIRECTED BY HIDEO KOJIMA A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME was in blatant lettering to remind them. It's the brand that sells, not the product. Release 4, PW, and MGSV without Kojima's name or involvement, yet change nothing about them, and fanboys would've bitched Konami fucked up despite the fact they are that shit up when it had Kojima's name on it

Cutting and action. Political stuff is a backdrop you arent supposed to care about.

>But MGSV already has notZombies.
MGSV is not a zombie game.

When was MGS about vocal chord parasites and running around with a mute sniper fighting figurative zombies?

You mean the stealth military game?
MGSV.

When was MGS a zombie game?

Survive is not a Zombie game, its a Survival game. Its right there in the title.

ok Koji

go to bed now

Ah yes, the narrative being pushed by mad as fuck Konami shills
>Y-Y-OU ARE ALL KOJIMADRONES

Doesn't have anything to do with the fact that this military stealth game with a great focus on story and attention to detail is now a half assed zombie survival game.

Survive is a survival game, much like MGS3. Retard.

The worst part is MGS:S is canon

No, not at all.
MGS3 is a stealth military game with a survival element, a story focused game, a singleplayer game, with great attention to detail.

MG Survive is a scam with survival elements made for you to grind, and thus, pay microtransactions, with no care about the story, a co-op game with so little attention to detail that you can see boxes with the Diamond Dogs logo in them.

When was MGS an action game?

When was MGS a turn based card game?

When was MGS a survival game?

In fucking spin offs you cuck. Take Kojimas dick out your mouth

>zombies in MGSV and MGS4
>kojima: lmao I'd never do zombies in my games xD
>his literally making a silent hill esk zombie game right now

is kojima just a washed up hack?

>MG Survive is a scam with survival elements made for you to grind, and thus, pay microtransactions, with no care about the story, a co-op game with so little attention to detail that you can see boxes with the Diamond Dogs logo in them.
Literally described numerous problems with MGSV here

>When was MGS an action game?
When they released a game that everyone asked for: a game where you play as a cyborg ninja, and which was developed by a competent team.

>When was MGS a turn based card game?
In those two horrible, terrible card games.

>When was MGS a survival game?
In this horrible scam.

>S-Shils! Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill!!

Lul, the best spin off is PO, which was so much better than his own work, Kojima retconned it out entirely to make PW and MGSV

And on the subject of spinoffs, going from shitty card games to zombie survival co-op is, in fact, a step up.

>“Where do zombies fit in with that?”
What did he mean by this?

>Its okay because I said so!
Fucking pathetic man. Take Kojimas dick out of your mouth, hit the showers, and get a clue.

No it didn't. It had microbes that XOF used to control people. They're not dead.

Survive clearly has corpses walking around.

>The Metal Gear games are about political fiction and espionage
That hasn't been a thing since MGS3

Kojima Hackposter Bingo:
>If Kojima was behind it, everybody would be praising it, since everybody totally hated the MG games he wasn't directing!
>He said he wanted to make a zombie game, this is totally his idea.
>I'm going to buy this just to make MGS fanboys mad!
>They're just trying to get some more fans, nothing wrong with that. They're DIVERSIFYING the series.

cmon kojima at least try to be consistent

>they are not zombies if I call them mutants/walkers/XOF virus controlled people
Please stop

>WAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH quiet has sense in MG universe so does Vamp, Fortune and nanomachines
>HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED MGS, THIS SHIT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME
>muh post modernism

KOJIDRONES BTFO BY KOJIMA HIMSELF

>Literally described numerous problems with MGSV here
And MGSV was pure trash.

Look at what Capcom did with Devil May Cry.

watch everything burn

MGS 3, 4, Peace Walker and V all have political plots and the gameplay of each of them involves espionage.

No, it's okay because it's what people wanted.
No one wanted this pathetic, sad cashgrab.

And yet Kojidrones were okay with that, while Survive is the equivalent of fat Yakuza men raping their moms with their microdicks

And directed by Hideo Kojima. A Hideo Kojima game, even.

Doesn't give you much hope for Death Stranding, does it? :^)

2bh, the MGS series hasnt been good since 3 and even then that shit needed a second revision to be remotely playable.

MGS games without Kojima are probably going to be miles better. Even PO had a better concept than 4 and was made with minimal intervention from Kojima

This, I'm so happy Konami is THIS desperate.

Kojima fanboys are honestly the most cancerous demographic on the planet.

Absolutely seething.

>political plots
Yeah, fighting man dressed like Zorro that wants to kill the English language using worms is totally some Macchiavelli shit

>And yet Kojidrones were okay with that
Of course, Konami shills will proceed to ignore the fact that Cred Forums has spent an entire year shitting on MGSV and Kojima because it doesn't fit your narrative.

>MGSV was trash
>it was still a military stealth game

>MG Survive is not even a military stealth game
>it's built upon a game that's pure trash
>WOW WHY ARE YOU ALL SHITTING ON IT FUCKING KOJIMADRONES PURCHASE MG SURVIVE FOR ONLY $39.99

Are the cobra unit zombies? They use the same microbiological guff as the parasite unit.

>gear durability
>negative

MGSfags confirmed casual as fuck

The best game Kojima made in the last ten years was a fucking paid demo

Think about that

He obviously needs restrictions

>nobody played the game yet
>IT'S GOING TO BE SO GOOD
>IT'S GOING TO BE SO SHIT
nothing to see here, just your average Cred Forums "I haven't played it but it's good/shit" mentality

Yes because it means more grinding, and grinding is a horrible mechanic and one of the cancers of PW and MGSV.

>disliking Kojima means you're for Survive

Christ, I knew the fanbase was bad but...Jesus Christ.

Basically. Supposedly development started while Konami's LA studio was still called Kojima Productions.

>Was MGR political
Yes. Yes it was.

I want to say Ac!d was too but I don't remember anything about either one of them.

>disliking Survive means you are a Kojimadrone

He wants to end the cultural stranglehold English speakers have on the world.

>get proven wrong
>"OH B-B-B-B-BUT THAT PARTICULAR EXAMPLE WHEN THE SERIES COMPLETELY STRAYED FROM ITS ROOTS DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE I LIKED IT XDDD"
Have sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=iq4Q3r44LGY

>dumb unrealistic shit is only allowed when it comes from me

>Of course, Konami shills will proceed to ignore the fact that Cred Forums has spent an entire year shitting on MGSV and Kojima because it doesn't fit your narrative.
And you seem to forgot about all the pathetic kojidrones that were defending it and made posts about the most inane shit their Messiah posted on twitter thinking they were hints at the release of the third act.
Also, I'm not saying that Survive is not a shit game, just that you are critical of it only because it was not made by your favorite gook. If it were him at the helm, you'd be calling this game "genius" and "pushing the boundaries of the genre"

From my anecdotal evidence I have not seen one person shitting on survive that wasn't also praising Kojima, but I mean this is Cred Forums, it could be falseflaggers

Because, unlike ACID, Portable Ops and MG Survive, Rising it was developed by good developers, and it was a concept that everyone wanted.

Honestly, Kojima is a hot shot now. At least relative to the rest of the industry.

Hey I liked Acid

>platinum
>good devs

that's not the point you cock gargling retard holy shit

They are.
Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2, MGR...
Great games.

It can't be helped.

And you will all proceed to ignore all the valid criticism of this blatant cash grab by calling everyone a Kojimadrone.
See
You have no arguments in favor of MG Survive, you are just mad that everyone is rightfully shitting on this half assed piece of crap that it's practically the embodiment of everything wrong with the industry.

good job at avoiding naming all their recent and upcoming blunders

>concept that everyone wanted.
>he wasn't around for Rising, Acid and POs release
Spotted the newfag. You have no idea what you're talking about. These games werent "wanted" they were begrudgingly accepted and later became fan favorites. Rising was considered non canon for the longest time and still is due to being such a black sheep

Literally fuck off m8, you're done

Which ones?
Apart from certain cheap shovelware like LoK or Transformers Devastation, their games are really good.

By playing the victim, though.

People think Konami is the villain and Kojima is innocent, when both are at fault, yet because he's BFF with Dorito Pope and now working with Sony, they hype him up and make the narrative he's untouchable. Death Syranding will easily get 9's and 10's because of this, and Sony money, because anyone who tries to bring common sense to the table will be immediately fired and blacklisted

They're not

Madworld, Infinite Space, Korra, Transformers, MG Rising, TiM

Bad games.

>I'm not saying that Survive is not a shit game
So you just have nothing better to do then play devil's advocate for a dead company that hasn't made a good game in over 2 decades?

Playing as a cyborg ninja is something that people always wanted, i'm not talking about ACID and Portable Ops, those were pure trash.

>These games werent "wanted" they were begrudgingly accepted and later became fan favorites
No, MGR did, nobody fucking remembers that Acid and Portable Ops exist.

The difference, of course, is that Platinum Games is a talented team.

eurogamer.net/articles/kojimas-mad-zombie-game-idea

Oh you Kojima.

Although to be honest I don't blame him for not remembering some random offhand comment he gave a thousand years ago.

Kojima hasn't made a good game in T W E L V E years

What he said is that he had an idea for a zombie game.
What he said in the OP is that MGS has never been a zombie game.

Cant even keep your shit together lad, you're done. You've been outed.

It's almost like V didn't have the skull unit

When the crux of your argument rests solely on the premise of game straying from the series' roots, and other people point out that this isn't the first time that's happened and provide examples, you can't then dismiss those examples and completely redefine your argument retroactively to exclude them, you stupid fucking braindamaged faglord.

So you agree with me?
Excellent.
MG Survive is trash, will flop, and will be forgotten along with ACID, Portable Ops, and other spinoffs.

>Bayonetta
Good
>Mad World
Ok
>Vanquish
Good
>Anarchy Reigns
Bad
>MGR
Ok
>W101
Good
>Bayonetta 2
Ok
>Korra
Bad
>Transformers
Bad
>TMNT
Bad

Three good games out of their whole library, two of which were made by the same director and one of which the director left the company

Did you even read that article, you mongoloid?

Survive is also a spin-off.

Oh I understand, it was just too juicy to pass up.

>When was MGS a series about fucking base building and grinding money?

Ever since Peace Walker, where the game is literally about Big Boss building a fuckhuge base, along with his own metal gear.

It's also a terrible idea like most MGS spinoffs.

>nano machine zombie to fight when you're on ground
>giant nano machine zombie kaiju's to use the mechs with
KOJIMA ARE YOU LSITENING

You shitposter are desperate just like Konami
>rip 90% shit from MGSV
nah let buy it

Fucking retard he already had zombies in MGSV.

And what do cyborg ninjas that do cuhrayzee shit have to do with political fiction and espionage of Metal Gear games?

lol konami must've been bootyblasted Kojima outed them saying he's not involved in it even with the ideas

>Interview
>Single statement

>From a press conference in Feb 2013
>Google shows literally nothing about it
Yeah this isn't true

Portable Ops was garbage, but the best Metal Gear game indeed had no input from Kojima.

MGSV wasn't a zombie game, though.
Besides, the moment you killed the Skulls, their puppets went back to normal.

>And what do cyborg ninjas that do cuhrayzee shit have to do with political fiction and espionage of Metal Gear games?
Cyborg ninjas have been a thing in MGS since MGS1.

>what do cyborg ninjas that do cuhrayzee shit have to do with political fiction and espionage
Everything

>Google says nothing
So...Konami held a conference JUST so that Kojima can say, off any official record, some random shit about ZOMBIES?
Hah

Okay, but I'm just trying to point out how hypocritical he is saying
>>“The Metal Gear games are about political fiction and espionage,” he continued. “Where do zombies fit in with that?”

Even more considering one of the narratives of Konami shills is that MG Survive was clearly something Kojima was working on while in MGSV and it was just scrapped.

>In those two horrible, terrible card games.
>badmouthing Ac!d
Proof that the mouthbreathers still defending Kojima at this point never played any of the Metal Gear games except for maybe Rising and PP.

Exactly you dicking idiot. The shift in focus from 4 to PW was jarring, yet PW wasn't a spin off

Go ahead, tell us the wonders of that shitty card game.

Madworld was a good game though

well if it was made as a fun mode in MGSV it now makes konami even more of a jew company

I didn't think the term zombie could have possibly been diluted any more than the American mainstream has done over the last 10 years, but this thread shows me the word has absolute zero meaning anymore.

Everything is now a zombie.

They really don't. Just because he shitted up his own series with retarded bullshit doesn't make it any less true.

What is this... thing even arguing here? What is it about Kojima that attracts human trash and mental patients?

Fuck everything, video games are for retards.

Konami shills are losing it because they don't know how to sell this game.

>the story was still about Big Boss

You mean it was about some random medical officer fighting vocal parasites in a story that was completely inconsequential to the rest of the series.

He's tring to say that MGS is all sorts of wacky already so why not zambees?

Why did you screencap your own straw man?

Even if you didn't like it, it was Kojima's way of writing a love letter to the players.
You made this journey along with Solid Snake, and now Big Boss, you lived with him what he lived, and now he made you, the player, literally Big Boss.
This is something that has been a thing before, more specifically, in MGS2.

Some people will think it's dumb, that it was badly done, yeah, but that was his intent.

Is it false?

All I see are people pointing valid arguments against MG Survive, and the ones supporting MG Survive are angrily calling the entire planet a Kojimadrone.

>making a game out of the shittiest, most pointless element in the gigantic clusterfuck that MGSV was
>game is built up on MGSV

Dropped.

Oh wow, I helped shape the legend of a psychopathic warmongerer.

Thanks Kojima. I can really feel the love.

It's fantastic, you're shitting on games you haven't played because you think it helps your argument.

Such an unsatisfying ending to an overall unsatisfying game. We all understand the intent, doesn't mean we can't shit on how it's done.

Mentioning that it was also done in MGS2 doesn't help your case, you're admitting that they just recycled the Raiden character.

That there are no arguments in favor of this piece of shit? Probably.

_________they were stupid fun little card games_____

>Oh wow, I helped shape the legend of a psychopathic warmongerer.
You have missed the point of MGS, there's no evil people, there's just people who want to do good and have different ways to do it.

>We all understand the intent, doesn't mean we can't shit on how it's done.
Not saying you can't shit on it, MGSV was a dissapointment, i'm just explaining the point of Venom Snake.

>A series with supernatural cunts, ghosts, over the top characters and other dumb shit
>Zombies don't fit in lol
Kojima is a faggot. He totally lost sight about what he did in the past.
The sad thing is his cocksucking fanboys will always defend him no matter what and eat up his bullshit.

In that pic the dude is talking about the arguments that people were posting.
People against MG Survive were explaining why it's shit, and the ones defending it were just mad as fuck and calling everyone a Kojimadrone, something that it's true in all MG Survive threads.

What he's saying is that MGS has never focused on zombies.
Is that wrong?
I don't think so.

This thread is more about twisting Kojima's words than anything else, really.

MG Survive is not Metal Gear, that's what we all know.

Of course they will, Kojima is the creator of MGS and he's calling out MG Survive for the blatant, half-assed cashgrab it is.

There's no reasonable way to prove that there weren't valid arguments in its favor. I'm not considering renting that thing, but there has to be something salvageable about it.

>There's no reasonable way to prove that there weren't valid arguments in its favor.
Look up any of these threads.

Is there any argument being thrown in favor of MG Survive?
No, the posts you have are angry neckbeards calling everyone a Kojimadrone and insulting Kojima.

>there's just people who want to do good and have different ways to do it.
Que

Not even the gameplay is salvageable because they are fucking it all up with these indie game-tier animations and mechanics.

>but there has to be something salvageable about it.
Why?

Was there something salvageable about Book of Memories?
About Lords of Shadow 2?

Reminder Kojima is the one who suggested Lords of Shadow be a Castlevsnia game, effectively killing the series

And MercurySteam is the one that developed those pieces of shit.

Konami was the only company dumb enough to let one of their biggest Triple A franchises in the hands of smartphone game developers.

The reason Lords of Shadow 2 sucked and bombed is because of problems within the team which hindered the development.

It was a poorly made sequel that dissapointed everyone after the first Lords of Shadow being a very solid game.

Fuck you bitch, Acid were good games.

Not having the Castlevania brand name would've done enough to keep the series from the grave

He basically put zombies in V. He also said Rising 2 was going to be about Grey Fox fighting zombies. He's changing his tune after hearing about all the negative feedback.

Those aren't zombies. They are mind controlled people.

If you are not going to distinguish between those then you might aswell say that sick people in the hospital that can't walk that fast are all zombies in real life aswell. They are already dead right?

>This isn't true.

It is, it is from a Konami event where Hideo and Yoji visited the UK for the launch of Metal Gear Rising. They signed copies and did Q&A.

thatdamnpixel.wordpress.com/2013/02/21/hideo-kojima-and-yoji-shinkawa-attending-uk-launch-of-metal-gear-rising/

Hideo Kojima wanted Nanomachine Zombies in MGR2.

That is pretty bullshit, but I'm gonna eat Kojima's shit so I can fit in.

Kojicucks getting demolished ITT.

> Was MGR political
Yes?

ITT:HNNNNNNNNNGGGGG KOJIMA-SAN FUCK MY BOYPUSSY~

Based summary of what Kojima talked about earlier in case people missed out on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Okl0O1OeuIE

Synopsis? I'm not wasting my time on that crap

Fuck off yong.

>there's no evil people, there's just people who want to do good and have different ways to do it.

Volgin.

>>there's no evil people, there's just people who want to do good and have different ways to do it.
This is a surprisingly true quote. Actually Borderlands 2 kinda touched up on this as well in a different way.

No bad guy ever thinks he's the bad guy.

Isn't this the same series with a talking cat?

It's not true unless you're ridicolously naive.

There is such a thing as a psychopath. And plenty of people do bad things simply because they can.

>There is such a thing as a psychopath.
Yeah but even psychopaths believe that they're doing something good.

>You have missed the point of MGS, there's no evil people, there's just people who want to do good and have different ways to do it.

MGS is an anime....

The fuck they do. Psychotics dont think about the moral nature of their actions period.

Some people are just plain evil.

>No bad guy ever thinks he's the bad guy.

First of all, there are psychopaths who simply believe themselves ABOVE the notions of good and evil (which are inherently social, normative concepts, and psychopathy means essentially lack of natural behavioral inhibitors related to social standing).

Second of all, there are people who aren't psychopaths in the strict sense, but still are EVIL. Evil is actually a very powerful social and aesthetical notion, and it's not that hard to become fascinated and obsessed with it. Not because you think you are above it, but precisely because you fully indentify with the moral system of your society, you just plain WANT TO CAUSE HARM.

The columbine shooters were like this. Olga Hepnarova was like this. It's reasonable to assume a lot of people who joined ISIS, or many people in ideological regimes like Stalinist Russia or Nazi germany were like that, or become like that.

It's really, really naive to think that nobody "wants to be evil". Plenty of people do. Consciously. I think plenty of people around here do. I think it's actually the motivation behind a LOT of the shitposting and trolling around here.

EAT STANDING!

The members of ISIS specifically believe that they are the good guys in a holy war against the rest of the world. People who believed in ideological regimes like Stalanist Russia aand Nazi Gemany also thought that they were correct. Specifically, they thought that their ideology was the right one and therefore they were justified in killing those who would stand in the way.

Not that I'm agreeing with the other guy, there certainly were individuals who understood their own actions to be evil. However your examples are poor.

Psychopaths are emotionally too stupid to know if they're good or evil.

>The members of ISIS specifically believe that they are the good guys in a holy war against the rest of the world.
Except for those thousands of them who don't really believe any of that shit and simply joined because it offered them an excuse to commit attrocities relatively free of punishment. It would be laughably naive to think every ISIS member is a good, faithful islamist, especially those idiots who joined from from all across the world. Remeber when CIA published the list of last items some americans bought before packing their stuff and heading for Syria? "Islam for Dummies" among the list?

Same goes for many members of the totalitarian regimes. The examples were actualyl very important: any regime that actually condones extreme violence and cruelty attracts genuinely evil people. Nazi germany and ISIS in PARTICULAR literally build a cult of evil and aesthetics of evil of their own. Nazi ideology may justify eradication of millions of people, but it does not justify or often actually support acts of needless cruelty in the process, yet they were a common place within the regime.

It's really fucking laugably naive to think every ISIS warrior or every sadistic Nazi officer thought what they are doing is right and justified.

>Psychopaths are emotionally too stupid to know if they're good or evil.
First of all, "emotional intelligence" is a pretty fucking dumb concept. Second of all, no they aren't. Many psychopaths are actually incredibly clever and very competent at reading and understanding social structures and dynamics. That is what makes them dangerous.

but tpp had zombies ?

>kojimadrones are so indoctrinated that they will LITERALLY defend a giant, flying, flaming whale swallowing a helicopter
>but zombies make no sense

except you aren't hunting zombies in survive. in fact you're trying to actively avoid them, it's a stealth zombie co-op game at the core. like if the last of us had co-op for the fungus zombie sections.

kojimadrones can literally stare the truth in the face and still somehow blame konami for it

Kojima back in 2013: "Honestly I think that personally if we are going to make a sequel to Rising it should feature Frank Yaeger as a main character versus zombies... nano machine-powered zombies."
Souce

Sad as fuck.

I like kojimbo, and surVive looks like shit, but he's just looking like a salty retard.

Especially when ghosts, dinossaurs are ok.

>When was MGS an action game?
The original Metal Gear Solid is mostly an arcade-y boss rush. There's very little actual sneaking compared to the games before it and most of the games after it. MGS4 is similar.

>PO was good
I love this meme
it had some interesting ideas but everything about the game is garbage, though I am disappointed they abandoned the cool shit like recruiting a certain type of soldier to send him in incognito instead of building a better game around it

Lords of Shadow didn't really kill much of anything. The last game came out less than three years ago, and the series wasn't exactly experiencing a renaisssance prior to the first LoS game.

The only thing that "killed" the series is Konami's lack of focus on video games. I know it's hip to be a histrionic shitposting clitoris on Cred Forums, but I'm sure we'll get more Castlevania games eventually anyway. Not that we need any.

Acid was an excellent game that had really good reviews and reception at the time. Why are you lying?
>forced
>everything that kojima contradicts himself or does something wrong it's konamis fault!!!

You realise how much of a fanboy you sound right?
Good thing surVive is just a shitty spin off and not canon so what's your point again?
We had Metal gear games that revolve around strategy with cards and mobile shit before, and that was ok because it wasnt canon. But now that kojima is out, spin offs are not ok?

Are you retarded?

I don't remember those "monsters" in MGS eating brains.

>everything about the game is garbage
Pretty much. Python is a decent character, but everything else is awful.

No he isn't, he did nothing for those games as you would know from looking up interviews with the staff.
Koji Igarashi, who complained having the castlevania franchise taken from him, expressed support for kojima when he was fired by konami. Why would he do that if kojima was the one behind LoS?
It's not like you shills do any research though, you just keep copy-pasting the same things over and over. I'll just copy-paste this here and hope people don't fall for your bullshit.

>That's the long term marketing strategy, it started with shifting blame onto kojima for mgsv being incomplete (which may very well be true but not for the reasons everyone posts; KoF was planned to be dlc but it was scrapped as soon as kojima was confirmed for leaving, and I wouldn't be surprised if he were the one to scrap it since he didn't want other people working on it after he left, but that's just my idea. KoF was not supposed to be part of the main game which is why the marketers keep saying that mgsv is complete, but the truth is they had some story dlcs planned that got scrapped) and then it moved onto "buy mgsurvive to spite kojima" and redirecting every criticism to the game to kojima dick sucking.
>It's funny because marketers keep copy-pasting the same posts over and over (i.e. stuff like KOJIMA CUT ALL OF KEIFER DIALOGUE BECAUSE HE WANTED IT TO BE LIKE DRIVE, which everyone who listened to the cut dialogue knows it's mostly grunts and random words, there isn't one full line in the entirety of the cut audio) and just shit on you if you prove it isn't true, and the contrarian hivemind being what it is they just ate that shit up just because reddit is full of actual retarded kojima dicksucking fanboys.
>Truth is games nowadays are made by hundreds of people and publishers handle the budget so thinking a game is good or bad only because of the director is a fucking retarded perspective that only idiots who like to gossip about famous people would hold