Holy shit this actually looks pretty damn good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGtc9aX2vws
youtube.com/watch?v=8YMEMZbR7HE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>looks pretty damn good
looks is about all the series has offered since VC

You're a fucking faggot, dude.

I'm usually give people the benefit of the doubt and dontr automatically assume people are shilling and when I do I rarely call it out but jesus christ man. Stop posting this mod all over this board. Its a graphics mod. If people want it they'll get it. This board isnt here for your free advertisement.

Stop posting your shitty mod. It looks like shit, VisualV looks miles better and Realism mod added these features a long time ago.

I don't understand. What is that? Some sort of mod or something? Does it mod in the tons of content in GTAO that's not in the single player game for some fucking unfathomable reason? If not, I don't care.

In fact, even if it did, I wouldn't care. I'm still so pissed off that they literally gutted content from the actual game to shove into their grindy online shitfest with awful netcode.

they apparently restored the euphoria engine back to be more like gta 4

le passive aggressive privileged cis white male maymay

Euphoria Ragdoll Overhaul been around for half a year.
youtube.com/watch?v=HGtc9aX2vws

There are tons of mods for making this content available. Google it, nigger.

>real life ads in the game

hahahaha

Is this game $20 yet? It's been out for 4 years now and I want to play it. No reason for it to still be full price.

Future marketing sadly. Big car companies have paid money to be in racing games for a while now.

>replace in-universe ads and jokes with real life brands

Why do modders insist on doing this? It's so fucking obnoxious.

>real product billboards and ads
>real vehicles

no no no

What what the physics mod that one user kept going on about and posting webms of him doing drive bys?

Missions are still boring as fuck

>Why do modders insist on doing this? It's so fucking obnoxious.

I've always loved the fictional brands and associated marketing GTA has created for itself......modders are autistic as fuck.

>real vehicles
garbage

To all people from yesterday yoy are all stupid graphics moron whores, i can run v2 and v3 ultra redux fast and easy with no problem with my i5, 280x i font know wtf you say that i need a super pc and i dont

Which is the top graphics for redux v2?

Cred Forums i have beem probing for years that xthis aub is cancer and always wrong

> everything is super glossy now

WTF is redux? Are the they the same company that is doing the skyrim remake?

this

mod discarded

It bothers me how every ENB modder seems to think that more saturation = better graphics. The colors in this trailer look like shit simply because the simple-minded pedestrian who made this thinks his comprehension of how color palettes work is better than Rockstar's.

It's less colourful than vanilla though, they just completely crush the blacks/up the contrast.

>EVERYTHING HAS BEEN REPLACED
Yeah I'm pretty sure some guy in a basement has outdone the entire Rockstar development team. Texture mods general I guess.

It does look more realistic in the end, even though it isn't that realistic int he first place. Lighting in real life and they way it interacts with the environment and our eyes is extremely hard to replicate. But in most games everything looks and feels washed out for some reason. Real life tends to be more colorful.

Is Cred Forums ready to burn its graphics cards ?
youtube.com/watch?v=8YMEMZbR7HE

>now every road has fresh blacktop on it!
>it's more real!