A fierce fighter with a deep passion for war

>a fierce fighter with a deep passion for war
>retconned into a blithering idiot
Why did they ruin Soldier so badly?

To be fair, he's still more capable than most men on the battlefield and has an extremely high pain tolerance.

Soldier is best boy.

It wasn't even gradual; he was a war crazed, slightly cuckoo 'veteran', then Expiration Date came out and he was all 'hurr bread'.

>naked on the toilet
Who does this?

>TF2 is such a better game still than Overwatch
>spawned the item system that now makes CS:GO and Dota 2 tons of money for valve
>Because of the TF2 devs laziness, it's on its last legs and dying

I can't stand Overwatch. Seeing TF2 bleed a slow death has me legit sad.

They are going to fix/update TF2 or release TF3 soon, right? Valve isn't going to ride the csgo/dota train forever, right? RIGHT?

If you think Soldier became dumb only after Expiration Date, you are out of your mind.

It's called flanderization

It's over user
Only hope now is for a worthy sequel
t. pro TF2 player

There are like 5 people working on TF2. Valve isn't going to spend much time on a dying game trying to fix it, just try to milk as much money as they can before it completely dies.

Soldier was a retard before then, just check out his description.

He always had a screw loose. He never even went to war.

I do.
I hate having my boxers around my ankles and trying to keep my shirt from sliding down is annoying.

>He doesn't ride his toilet-mobile naked.

I do.

It's comfier.

>TF3
>The 3rd Version of a Game from Valve
kek

I don´t even care for half life but I want portal 3 so bad

>03

>13

Try to take a shit when it's 30ºC. The only way to do it without sweating tons is taking off every piece of cloth.

Eat some fibers, fatty.

Soldier's day one backstory was that he was a guy who couldn't get into the army and went on a killing spree in Europe despite the fact that there was no war going on. A paragon of intelligence, that Soldier.

>A paragon of intelligence, that Soldier.
Exactly. If those Europeans he killed were suppose to be so smart, they why are they dead?

Checkmate.

Look at his original description, IIRC it says that he bought himself a rocket launcher and a one-way ticket to Germany to kill nazis. He stopped his one-man apocalypse 10 years after WW2 was over.

He was overly-passionate for war. A bit different than being a flanderized moron.

sandwich memes. that old mugen vid of a moded iori who turns the guy into a sandwich then eats him and says faggot was the last straw

an arena shooter that's quake inspired with skins would have me sold because I don't want to throw money at anything bethesda makes

what if you like the bethesda game? just kidding i know kids like you would hate a company even if literally every game you enjoyed was made by them so long as they are popular to hate. you should support companies doing what you like, that is how capitalism works, not this reverse brand loyalty shit you are perpetuating