GET FUCKED fucking piece of shit scorpion FUCK I HATE THESE THINGS

GET FUCKED fucking piece of shit scorpion FUCK I HATE THESE THINGS

also, does this game fucking end? story 145 here, am i close to the finish line?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Gi5qvpdbUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God eater thread? Also story 162 is the last one.

Borgs are piss easy compared to Blitz Hannibal though, I'd like to know who put the bullet weakpoint on his back and make HDH bullets not aim at it. I had more success using an Assault gun to feed me ER for Blood Rages than shooting him with any blast bullets.

It never ends. Dif.15 is end of rine for GE2
On another note, GE3 DETAILS WHEN.

Looks like a cheap Monster Hunter knock-off

fucking Pazuzu Stone. i think i killed Magna Gawain over 20 times now, not kidding, and only seen 1 drop!

holy fuck, how did you get such a big hit? i can barely get 3-4k hits on some of my blood arts. What weapon are you using?

* teleports behind u*

* twirls naginata *

pssh..nothin personnel...troll

pic related

>People still have trouble with this things
I though you guys were just memeing. This things has the easiest moves to shield and to see coming plus they have really easy to hit weak spots.

the entire game is piss easy though. you get so many things on your side that by the end of the game you can stop the shit out of anything without much effort.

i killed him in 3 hits. im not having any trouble. i just hate them because they are annoying.

>easy to hit weak spots

not with some weapons

and their spin can be dangerous when you first encounter them. also charged borgs are more difficult that the other variants. i imagine some peopl having issues with them, mostly because of their huge size. the fucking tailspin can hit you from miles away

I was doing the +99 Blitz Hannibal mission in Valley of the Blue Ice. That one actually requires a bit of tactics and luck because if you don't have either, you'll end up getting buttfucked as Hannibal will move to the catwalks if you just fight him where he spawns and the whole mission goes to shit if you let him get onto the catwalks.

+99 Aragami have so much health that overpowered bullets are pretty much a necessity to win but the problem is Blitz Hannibal is resistant to bullets everywhere except his head, scales and unbound right wrist and even then only the scales take significant damage.

I might actually try using the sniper gun for that mission just because of how much of a pain in the ass that Blitz Hannibal is.

how do i kill this nigger?

he is so fucking fast!

i try to dash away and heal, nope, he is literally on me in less than one second.

his moves set him so far away from me, that every time he does an attack i have to run to end back in attack range, only to have him move again, catching me off guard while running, taking half my health away.

fucking piece of shit Livie stays dead like the dumb bitch she is, and i have to solo this thing. what do i do? i'm using a Royal Tiger Spear with Spark damage, since he is weak to it apparently, what other skills should i get to solo this cunt?

i have not reached the +99 aragami to be fair, so i suppose there is some challenge left. but even then, i suppose that teaming up with people cuts down on the difficulty, right?

>using Spear

there's your problem. get a buster blade/assault rifle.

spears are shit against most enemies, they are super hard to aim and control, and their Blood Arts are shit compared to Scythes or Busters.

>scythe

literally, nuthin personnel tier

You have to do it 'solo' (i.e. with AI) to get the achievement T-shirts. Well I already got the +99 T-shirt for that mission but I was unsatisfied with how I handled it since I ended up just shooting his face a lot and missing half the shots. That ended up taking almost 20 minutes and the AI was pretty much out of healing items at that point because they're shit at blocking Blitz Hannibal.

The challenge of those +99 missions is really not about keeping yourself alive since you can do it fairly easily as long as you don't take risks and are moderately competent at blocking. But the AI dies extremely quickly and being survival missions, if you drag on the early parts for too long, you'll end up having no AI allies by the last mission which means you'll get buttfucked by multiple Aragami and have no one to link burst with. So it's really a race against the clock to drop the Aragami before they drop your AI allies dead.

>spears are super hard to aim and control
They are one of the easiest weapons to use holy shit.

>i have to run to end back in attack range
You have a Charge Glide and backflip to close/create distance, don't you?

Get Livie HP Up and Damage Cut, and consider a Freeze resistant shield or just block more. Aim for the head, or forearms, since you're using pierce damage.

They're not that hard once you beat them two or three times. Just go for the tail

youtube.com/watch?v=2Gi5qvpdbUM

Final Vengeance looks pretty fun. And wow, I might actually take HP Restore on Just Guard now, seems like it heals off the power of the attack you blocked.

>want to make an assault gun at rank 7
>decide to power up the Kurogane one
>mfw the farm for Duralumin to get ONE Duralumin Steel

It's 2 HP per level, while OP and Stamina are 3 per level.
>tfw level 9 Mastery AGA
It has JG OP Restore, JG Stamina Restore, and JG HP Restore.

Do it for her, you assault rifle deserves it.

I got everything but Yaksha Fang seems almost impossible to get.