Wario land 4

I DID IT!

I MOTHER FUCKING DID IT

Playing S-hard, I have all the golden crowns for each level, all of the disks and I beat Golden Diva with no help of shop item and I GOT ALL OF THE 12 CHESTS!

I FINALLY completed this game.

How many here have done that too?

Wario Land 3 is better

Like a fucking boss...

Wait, are those two women literally carrying Wario? he is known to be quite heavy and they don't seem to pull any efforts.

I guess women in the mario universe are super strong...

I do prfer Wario land 3. But Wario land 4 has better bosses and is way more difficult on s-hard mode.

Maybe he is jumping?

I did that when I was 14 but good work, OP.
We need a new Warioland game, but I'm not sure if current Nintendo could make it as clever as the originals now that the division behind these games is no more.

Mario games
>Boring
>Dull
>Not funny
>For babbies

Wario games
>Exciting
>Fun
>Funny
>For everyone

Congratulations user

I never remember this screen but I know for a fact I went for all the treasures because Above the Clouds (The level above the Tower) is never found during regular gameplay.

Weird.

Sakamoto is still working at Nintendo, he can still make a new one.

>Hotdog-a-thon
this artist is lewd

You have to collect all of the treasures (even the useless ones).

it's strange you never got that, because once you beat the final boss at any%, he turn back into an hiddent face and tell you were to get the next available treasure.

Only once you have got all of them can you beat the giant Clown again and you will get that screen.

did you also manage to beat the teddy bear boss without shop items? because that shit's impossible on s-hard

YES I FUCKING DID, THIS MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE I HAT THIS RAT SO FUCKING MUCH!

You have to charge into him without touching the teddy bear itself, you have to be almost frame perfect, but it's actually possible to beat him in a single row.

>to beat him in a single row
what do you mean? beat him before he flies up again?

>yfw seeing the timer for S-Hard Spoiled Rotten for the first time

Is it hard perfecting the game?
I played it a long time ago but never bothered finishing everything past the regular ending

most of the bosses are extremely difficult to beat on S-hard mode because of the time limit that game gives you
the tutorial boss has a time limit of 15 seconds instead of the 2 minutes that normal mode has
The fastest you can kill him is 13

That one gave me so much shit that the other bosses just felt really underwhelming in comparison.

Second day in a row with a Warioland Thread?

I approve.

Great games, and started me on my pirate fetish, man I really wanna fuck Syrup right in the ass with my spear, man.

Yes.

Wario Land 3 is by far the worst. Key collecting was boring as shit and all levels followed that fucking formula

Shake It and 2 are the best ones

Each level was different and had its own theme and you never feel bored.

You need to ram jump just bellow the interstice between the ear and the rat when he is low and to ram jump just below the ear when he is higher. Doing so will hurt Aerodent without making him fly up.

>being proud of beating baby ass nintenshit games

pathetic

Either bait or don't know what he is talking about.

I constantly, constantly felt bored. I only finished it because I thought I might unlock something neat at the end like Wario Land 2, not because I enjoyed it. Even the cooler locations fell flat because they're just more goddamn key hunts and obstacles only removable by cutscene

>and obstacles only removable by cutscene
Upgrades also removed obstacle. And I have always been a sucker of a progression that modify the overworld. Really make you feel like what you are doing has an impact.

The vast majority of treasures just triggered cutscenes and the few that didn't just brought him back to Wario Land 2 strength. You couldn't do anything special by the end. Each upgrade was a little reminder that you could be playing another, better game where you could do all this from the start.

I don't know how opening random treasure chests to trigger random events halfway across the world is supposed to make me feel like I'm having an impact. I don't have any control over it. I can't even shoot for specific treasures to remove specific obstacles because there's no indication which chest contains what.

>I don't know how opening random treasure chests to trigger random events halfway across the world is supposed to make me feel like I'm having an impact.
Because YOU are the one who found those chests and opened them. It's the result of your hard work

Maybe it's because I am from an older generation, bu to me, cut-scenes were reward, a little moment in return for being able to overcome the difficulties set by the game. When you saw a cutscene, you knew you had accomplished something and it felt good.

One of the big points of treasure chest is that you don't know what you will find in it.

Most of the time it's money you already have too much of (i am looking at you, ZELDA), but in Wario land 3, there was always the feeling that the surprise inside was actually going to be useful.

But Wario Land 3's endless string of fetch quests isn't challenging, it's just filler. And you can't play that "kids these days, they don't know" card because I was playing Wario Land back on the original brick.

>the surprise inside was actually going to be useful
But you don't actually get to use them. It's all just thinly veiled lock and key bullshit.

>But you don't actually get to use them.
You literally use them immediately.

>It's all just thinly veiled lock and key bullshit.
you can say that of literally every action/adventure game for anything that make the plot progress.

Gr8 Job OP

Wow, congrats on doing something 8 year olds are capable of.

I have seen 8 years old struggle with basic gameplay, I don't think they could.