ITT: Pathetically easy final bosses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNUNLh2YF9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eNYXoOtbxVA
flightrising.com/rendern/350/7182/718191_350.png
youtu.be/nO93X4eNdlQ?t=2m26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Might and Magic series.

I heard a theory about this. How the 2nd or 3rd to the last boss is the true final boss, while the ones after are just part of the story that needs to be concluded.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNUNLh2YF9Q

That's tied for the one in Fable 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNYXoOtbxVA

Maybe you're just that good. Did you ever think of that?

No I'm pretty shit at video games, and FF7 was still way too easy. I still love it though.

No it's tied to your level. A level 7 Cloud and a level 6 Tifa is all that is needed.

Lavos is pretty fucking easy

link to the theory? i love me a good vidya theory

Not counting the Aeons, Jecht and Seymour were much more satisfying than Yu Yevon

Let down like the final parts of the game.

I wish they made it a full on race to be honest. Now that I think, did any Crash have a hard final boss?

flightrising.com/rendern/350/7182/718191_350.png

Even the N Gin boss before him was harder

I was just try to build up your opinion of yourself, user, but i 100% agree. I had fun playing through it a few times. If only it was a little more challenging I would be able to understand why people gush over it. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's really cool, I didn't know that.

They at least tried in Crash 3.
Don t remember the end of the racing games well enough to comment on them
youtu.be/nO93X4eNdlQ?t=2m26s

Explain? I never played a low level run of ff7 only 8 and 9 Also level 1 FF9 was a nightmare because of how luck based parts of it were and having to pray to the gods of rng you get the right circumstances in a battle

Dont get me started on that fucker. Took me a while to realize his side gradious option looking shit was the main body and not the thing that looked like the main body

nah

low level FF8 run is literally easy mode

Could you even lose to Yu Yevon? Didn't you have auto-life or something?

Fable 2 boss is actually easier.

You have to do something specific against the last boss in Incredible Hulk, you don't have to do anything at all in Fable 2