Is he our guy?

Seems to agree with a big chunk of what Cred Forums says, even started the master race thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/KeepetClassy/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> started the master race thing
You realize he was joking right? A few redditors took it to heart though.

He is incomplete without Gabe

Yeah but there's a bit of truth in every joke. Plus he's been talking shit about the new consoles a lot.

He's also autismal as fuck and has tons of problems with social interactions, specially with women. He's also terrible at games.
He's essentially what happens when Cred Forums gets paid to shitpost.

Doesn't Gabriel have his own channel?

>analogies, the youtube channel
yeah no

the PC Master Race is the worst thing to happen in PC gaming

It's not a youtube channel. I miss Let's drown out, though.

>unironicaly like him
>can't ever tell Cred Forums because they get all triggered "muh monster hunter!" "muh bioshock infinite"

the last episode where he review metroid prime federation force and basicaly spend half of the review talking about nintendo fan being abused was fucking hilarious

Nah, he's boring as fuck.

So he is our guy.

No and the best thing he ever did finished like a month go

he's working for a publisher-enabled media outlet
so of course he has to resort to dick sucking now and again
he praised fucking dragon age 2 ffs

youtube.com/user/KeepetClassy/videos

it's just not the same, the other guy is just too nice

Yeah, the other guy is honestly too much of the typical manchild nerd that needs to overact in Let's Plays, thankfully Yahtz didn't need any of that shit.

I'm reminded when Gabe said every Let's Player sounded like a radio host and laughed the same way, with like a "HOOOAHHOOHUUHAAOOO" at anything slightly amusing.

My favorite video of all time will always be him shitting over the Brawl fanbase with his mailbag video.

Also his redub of the Painkiller intro

Nah, I like him too.

Especially his judging by the cover videos

I like his whole schtick but I don't really find his humor funny like I used to. I'm not sure if it's because he's gotten worse at it or I've just gotten old because I loved him when I was 12 and watched the Fable video for the first time.

He's pretty alright in my book and it's crazy that he's been consistently putting out his amusing videos for what seems to be at the very least a decade by now.

Semi autistic shut in that talks shit about every game even if he likes it.
He's our guy

>Calls PC gaming the "master race" as a joke
>Some peoole take thake that joke and think PC gaming really superior
I cringe everytime I see someone unironicaly say Master Race

I lost all respect for him when he hopped on the Dark Souls bandwaggon and tried to pretend like people hadn't told him about it, when in reality he just didn't want to play it because he's shit at video games and didn't bother finishing the first zone of Demon's Souls.
You should finish the games you review Ben, you fucking hack.

>Bioshock 2 sucks because unoriginal
>Bioshock Infinite is GOTY because mnmnmnh
The guy's a faggot

he probably get 6 to 7 free games a week from publisher wanting him to review it. I'm sure at this point for him now playing video games just to make a video is a chore and he dosent get time to play games he actually wants to play.

>Is he our guy?

He wears a fucking fedora and is proud of it, you fucking faggot. No he's not "our guy". Kys yourself, faggot.

He didn't with Demon's Souls, he had plenty of time. It's not the only time he's not finished a game and then reviewed it.
Yatzhee is a hack and should never be taken seriously.

Contrarian? Yep!

>Contrarian
>Bioshock Infinite is his GOTY
these two can't mix

He's popular, so he can't be accepted here

He has some pretty awful, uninformed and plainly ignorant opinions for someone who considers himself clever. He's a bit spotty but holding some chucklefuck on the internet to a high standard is fucking retarded.

I'll miss him riling Gabe up.

he got rid of it once his previous girlfriend broke up with him
(she was the whole reason he moved to australia and also bought him the fedora I think)
(then he reviewed the sims 3 and was angery)

>is this britfaggot muslimcock eater our guy

no, DSP is our guy, always will be

>Not Enraged Enrique

>I'll miss him riling Gabe up.
What happened, I heard Lets Drown Out is kill?

To be fair, Demon Soul's is hard as bolloks. Not everyone instantly gets into a Souls game due to it's difficulty making it a acquired taste.

And before you even say Monster Hunter.
>6 hour long tutorial.