Where were you, when they fixed fucking EVERYTHING?

Where were you, when they fixed fucking EVERYTHING?

Framerate is constant, characters answers to the inputs are a lot faster, they even fixed shitty LOD trees that now looks completely normal.

And everything on TGS (including trailer) was playing on OG PS4.

GOTY is incoming

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11248812
youtube.com/watch?v=t6pYBNzcnm8&feature=youtu.be&t=46s
youtu.be/T20yqTukGPE
web.archive.org/web/20100316112304/http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/2008/08/20/famitsu-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-nomura-interview.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f85cvuzyqlk
youtube.com/watch?v=eybZQt3s2ng
youtube.com/watch?v=BxCiYrhidpA
youtube.com/watch?v=SP6uy9alAGY
youtube.com/watch?v=HFi7V6_nijU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did they fix this shit?

not all of those are actually problems
but yes

that's way too many words to read

Im just wondering how the xbox one version will come out in all this. Normally i wouldnt worry since multiplats are always better on xbox, but this games rocky history worries me.

they fixed the terrible fujoshit character designs, boring gameplay and PS3 tier graphics?

Please list what they fixed and how they fixed it.

It will be shit, because devs will pull off mandatory upgrade to proper Scorpio and PS4pro versions. Like oh well, you better buy dem definitive consoles for dat way to be palayed

TGS was still kinda dissapointing.

The trailer was 70% footage we've already seen, the gameplay was almost exclusively footage we have already seen, the only thing new was a playthrough of a bossfight with a janky camera and a player who was absolutely terrible at the game.

But yeah, graphically it's coming along quite well. Draw distance of foliage is still pretty short and lighting could be better. But then, it's not like I should care because I'm gonna get a PS4 Pro somewhere along the line.

Gentiana and AraAranea need to team up so they can araara my dick off

No one cares about your autistic nitpicks.

This is so fucking gay.
Seriously. Who the fuck dresses like this for a road trip. They're not at a fucking boy band concert.

This game reeks of Japanese homolust.

They need the fujobux.

What else can they show? We've already seen up to chapter 3 part of chapter 4. The reason we keep seeing desert footage is because that's the start of the game. And even with reused footage not everyone watches every FFXV trailer, the TGS one did a good job of covering the bases for the main story beats.

Those are crownsguard attire. They are personalized uniform for everyone in the crownsguard.

I don't think this game looks impressive in any way and coming into these threads looking for a reason to re-evaluate my opinion isn't working either as anytime someone posts a critique you just get fanboys posting excuses than actually arguing the game is good.

I think it's safe to say it simply doesn't look good at this point and seeing as we've probably seen way too much, it doesn't bode well for the full game.

>lying and shilling on the internet
And he's doing this for free.

Actually a lot of people tend to agree. The ones that don't, call it nitpicking, and since they use that exact word they're most likely marketers.

>final FANTASY
Come on son, even the term 'fantasy' is in the fucking title.

>lying
Compare distant foliage from gamescom and tgs you lazy fat fuck

New Final Fantasy is weird and the characters are so fucking bland and lifeless and devoid of personality.

No one agrees.

Lore says that Hot Topic attire is battle gear for their kingdom.

>not travelling in a suit or something respectable looking

You must be unemployed or work fast food.

Answer him

Objectively untrue. There is more life, personality and characterisation in their battle animations alone than entire FF series before it.

Yes.

Wow, a developer is going to release a finished game? I feel like years ago that was the norm now it's an accomplishment ...wow

IT'S

NEVER

COMING

OUT

>lay was almost exclusively footage we have already seen, the only thing new wa
considering people werent replying to you and everytime you post that people keep calling you autistic, i dont think as many people are on your side as you think.

>multiplats are always better on xbox
No

>they fixed everything

they didn't fix anything

>terrible fujoshit character designs
This was never in the game
>boring gameplay
Also not in the game
>PS3 tier graphics
"X-tier graphics" is a shitpost 100% of the time

lmao

delusional/10

k

Shills are occupying these threads 24/7. Of course I'm going to get shat on. But since little people have providing arguments to the contrary that are even remotely substantial I'd say most people who are not shills agree.

How about you go back to plebbit?

Have they added gameplay?

Did they fix the shitty combat and characters?

You don't have any arguments and people tried arguing with you the first few times you posted the image but you called them shills

Only removed it most likely. still want 8 weapon slots.

Are you looking forward to Final Fantasy XV?

strawpoll.me/11248812

I don't know okay? It's so-so right now.

I wasn't impressed with the combat, but I think the story and exploration will be enough to keep me reeled in.

Anybody find the focus on silly virtual food a little disconcerting?

I get that it's quirky and shit, but at least a third of their presentation material has been about high definition virtual food, almost like they're overcompensating for a lack of polish elsewhere?

Still probably get in day one though.

I'm hyped as fuck

It might be because of the engine director, yoshihisa hashimoto. Last game he directed (and made the graphic engine for) was sonic unleashed, another game where travelling and trying out local foods was a part of the activities to do. The in game photos were pretty detailed, maybe the guy loves food

Has any other game unJUSTed itself as well as XV did?

>PS4 pro footage

fuck that shit
PS4 performance and visuals are the real judge here

>story

Recycled cliche garbage. So simple it writes itself.

>exploration

Everything we've seen so far has been boring or empty.

No and no.

I miss when Final Fantasy had art styles and aesthetics though. These characters all just have such fucking boring and lifeless faces.

Good job showing everyone you think better tech means better characters. XV fags are as shallow as they come.

>I miss when Final Fantasy had art styles and aesthetics though.
So like they still have. With the same character designer and art director on XV as was on 7, 8 and 10.

>These characters all just have such fucking boring and lifeless faces.
The actual fuck? Just no.

No, I'm saying the characters show more personality from their animations alone compared to anything in previous FFs

Just a PSA that XV-kun is awake, so beware of his shitposting. Don't respond, just ignore and move on.

Just a PSA that Nomura-kun is awake, so beware of his shitposting and constant Nomura cocksucking. Don't respond, just ignore and move on.

>they fixed the terrible fujoshit character designs
No, thank Nomura for that
>boring gameplay
That never was
>PS3 tier graphics?
Yes they fucking did

If you call someone a shill that means you automatically win and can ignore everything that doesn't agree with you.

>Recycled cliche garbage. So simple it writes itself.
Could you lend me your magic crystal ball?

>Everything we've seen so far has been boring or empty.
Objectively anti-true. Pic related

The shitposting circlejerk isn't much better.

Agreed, ignore everything that's not's raging and hating and whining, they're all shills and retards who hate gaming.

Does the PRO uses separate versions of games? Or just patches? If I buy XV for my OGPS4, can I later use that copy on a PRO, providing I fall for the meme and buy one?

Same game. Just like if you had a game disc running on your shitty PC but took it to your friends house and ran it on his high spec PC.

Still waiting for a PC port announcement.
There's no way the game could run as good as on tech demos on my PS4.

>expecting to be spoonfed

Did they say anything about the PC version at TGS?

Never ever. It was a ruse saying if they did it they would have to rebuild it from scratch.

Oh look it's more ffxv is it out yet?
No?
Well either way I'm tired of looking at it at this point.
I hope it bombs just give me KH already

Someone post the picture. You know the one.

How do you know how fast character answer to the inputs? did you play it?? Are you pulling this out your ass?

If it bombs we might not even get KH, FFXV will be a turning point for jrpgs and if it fails then square is definitely gonna think a spin-off series would succeed.

Usually they are. Don't be a revisionist.

memes and shitposts aside whats the map on the bottom right from?

I really wanna se them exploring some of the cities, not just always empty wilderness.

where did you read that?

I'm pretty sure it will come to PC though.
I can wait a few more months/years cuz FF15 is not the game I'm the most hype for.

One of the cities

Will you buy it or pirate though? What game are you hype for?

I will never be hyped for another final fantasy after xiii.

the answer is they haven't changed shit besides some graphical tweaks. gameplay is still trash for infants and retards

ok. it's not like the gameplay in other ff is spectacular when it's turn based.

Why do people always come up with this excuse?
It's also not like other mainline FFs were ARPGs before, times change and they should create a good combat system with it.
When someone compares the combat system to anything else the fans always go nuts and show off their dumb webms, but then they say it doesn't need to be good.

Never had any doubts to begin with.

I. AM. FUCKING. READY.

Loving your tears PC-friends. Gonna enjoy FF XV so much more now because of you, so thanks.

This franchise has fallen so hard. Most of the ff threads have been that 1 guy with the same file names spamming the thread in the same order. I remember being told I was being overtly cautious when asking about how much of tbe game is just a big open field. Well the leak justified my position on all my fears.

Every FF is different with some familiar themes, chocobo, moogle, crystals

It would be boring if they were the same exact game, who would want to play that.

You don't have to play it but don't go whining about it when it's been different every other FF title.

Grow up kiddo.

>It's also not like other mainline FFs were ARPGs before
What is XII?
Wait is for fags

The demo area from episode duscae which is a slice from the main game.

These threads are nothing but shitposters from each side.

I guarantee everyone will still end up playing it.

Did you even read my post? I never said they should always do the same. I said they sould do a good job at making an arpg combat system.

Learn to read "kiddo"

>b-but it is good
>b-but it doesn't need to be good because other games even though i said they are different

I always buy my games.
I'm waiting Dishonroed 2
Persona 5
Gravity Daze 2
Nioh
and maybe Horizon since the dino/robot-thing is appealing, but I fear the muh strong female charatcer X asscreed gameplay stigma from AAA titles.

"good job"

So your view of good then and not others?

Why don't you make your own then :^)

Not like i can't criticise things. Just because i buy games doesn't mean i suck their dicks all day and say they're perfect in every aspect

>that car collision

youtube.com/watch?v=t6pYBNzcnm8&feature=youtu.be&t=46s

Thanks, i will

>first nomura-kun pretends you can't crash into things
>now he's shitposting about how you can crash but it's not GTA level of crash

>And everything on TGS (including trailer) was playing on OG PS4.
Is there any new recent gameplay I can look at? I can only find Pro footage.

>Cred Forums is one person
>only one person on this planet can possibly dislike things about XV

Episode 5~ youtu.be/T20yqTukGPE
It's like you don't realize there is always something to bitch about.

>I can only find Pro footage.
There is only like 1 minute of pro footage and it's recorded off screen, besides the 3 seconds of pro footage from the PS meeting.

But isn't this the meme you love to spout for anyone defending XV?

Yeah but the OP was saying all of the new/fixed footage is on an original PS4. But I can't find it.

No matter how shitty XV-kun and Anti-XV kun can be in Cred Forums, at least they aren't as shitty as neogaf.

NOMURA'S "VISION"

Anti-XVkun aka Nomura-kun is from neogaf.

that cunt is so bitter jesus christ she needs to get over it

OP is talking out his ass

Yeah Nomura's 'vision'

The Prince's outfit is based on the design by the creative director of Roen. What is the reason for this co-operation?

Normura: This is to express the higher level of realism. If we based it on an actual real subject, it will feel more real.

web.archive.org/web/20100316112304/http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/2008/08/20/famitsu-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-nomura-interview.html

How is this different to what they are doing?

I still held to my theory that they both are the same person, their arguments are just too well rehearsed and repetitive to the point.

Dengeki stream
youtube.com/watch?v=f85cvuzyqlk

Live PS stage event
youtube.com/watch?v=eybZQt3s2ng

These both are on OG PS4. SE never showed any of the PS4 Pro footage officially.

>Nomura's vision was more interesting
>music is good

Fucking savage.

>mfw usernames and personas all over Cred Forums

They haven't fixed the water reflections in more than 2 years

Nothing is savage about that.

who gives a shit, graphics aren't what games are about.

>fixed EVERYTHING
>OP talks about graphics
>it doesn't matter!
Yeah they only showed off their amazing tech and engine and tech demos for years, stop making dumb excuses, bad graphics can also make good scenes worse.
Might as well make it look like a PS2 game if graphics don't matter

This thread is basically a graphics thread and has been for the last 6 months. Your next trick is framerates don't matter.

More like people shouldn't make a big fuss whether some grass is flat or not or floor textures are low res.

It is savage because it's true and the fact that people like you get so buttblasted over it is proof.

I don't it just look weird when half the screen doesn't reflect things
Might as well make the game 4:3

There is a trailer of the Pro version though, but its all small cuts and not any areas of the PS4 default.

>pc mention out of nowhere
What is this shitposting?

I mean, food is probably one of the best things to love if you travel. Always exciting to see what people in a different area eat.

>still not seen a snow area for gameplay

Over what?

This. Not even a sandy desert, mountain, swamp, lake, ocean, volcano, islands, or anything. Just Leide, Leide, Leide, with a bit of town, Quay, and gas station.

No it isn't because it isn't, it's just a retarded Nomuracuck spazzing out. The fact that you are getting buttblasted because I'm telling you it's not true is proof.

We have seen mountain, swamp, islands, volcano, ocean and desert. And we have seen snowy area too, the train is heading to snowy mountains and we've seen them being frozen with blizzard while inside the train.

Oh shit a random person has an opinion.

This person must be right!

>seconds of each
And I don't remember islands.

Friendly reminder Tabara will release FFXV while Nomura is butchering FFVII Remake

This will be the next shitposting topic after FFXV is finally released? About how Nomura is tarnishing Kitase's work and how his "vision" was better?

MY only concern right now. Is the physical disc already GOLD, and printed? Because I would have a problem if all these massive graphical and framerate fixes were in a patch, and not on disc. Obviously this isn't a problem at launch, but I worry long term post PSN shutting down. I mean imagine if you wanted to go back and play VII, or XII, and they were drastically worse because you couldn't download a patch.

Also I'm still on the fence on whether I will get the slim, or Pro. I don't have a 4K TV, and I never will until it becomes the new cheap norm. I really want to see once it gets closer how much of a difference it is. If the OG looks good, then I'll go with that. But if it's a massive difference [tons of additional foliage, much wider draw / view distance, more consistent framerate] then I might have to wait and go Pro.

What sucks is we might not know until after the game comes out, and I would really want to get it day one. Might just have to wait for comparisons first. Also my expectations on this game are low, I'll go in with low expectations, and I'll probably leave pleased. If it sucks, there is always XII HD to look forward to.

You can be sure FFVIIfags won't be tolerant if the remake is a disaster

You know it, since this board is full of fuckheads.

What is a disaster though?
I their minds only a 1:1 FF7 remake but with better graphics and a high end cloud walking around on a flat world map and jumping back and forward slowly in battle would be a good game, but even then they'd most likely complain because it's just the same

People have already made up their mind because muh episodic

>fix technical errors
>GOTY

I fucking hate pcfats

The whole reason for the delay supposedly was so that people won't have to download a patch with all the fixes

None of this happened. The game still chugs and looks bad and plays like shit.

> OG PS4

You don't know the extent of their autism. I've mentioned several times how retarded ATB would look with photorealistic graphics and every time they're like "wtf shut up shill that would be perfect I bet you think it's Aerith"

>The trailer was 70% footage we've already seen, the gameplay was almost exclusively footage we have already seen, the only thing new was a playthrough of a bossfight with a janky camera and a player who was absolutely terrible at the game.

GOOD because the game doesnt need to be spoiled any further

>He had doubts about the devotion from the delopes of this perfect game
>he thought the delay was a bad sign

You should be ashamed of yourself, but you see the errors of your ways so all is forgiven.

There are dozens of games with modern graphics using old turn based systems that look fine you retard.

I think a modern take on ATB could work, but it would have to be done in an ingenious way.
The key to the new battle system is to incorporate action elements into the ATB system while keeping the ability to control a party and manage many commands.
I think XIII-2 & LR along with FFXII awouldnd the Tales of franchise be good places to look for inspiration.

VIIR NEEDS to have action elements to succeed in this generation.

One thing I've thought of is having normal attacks and limit breaks be in action format, but all magic,items, and summons would still rely on the ATB meter.
This is just an example of the many ways it could and up though.

A lot of greasy teenagers with nylon trenchcoats and spiked hair are gonna get TONS of fishy fujoshi pussy.

Im just seeing a blurry mess whats supposed ti be improved?

If Nomura didn't insist to keep these designs, Tabata would have change that. Infortunately this retarded edgy emo cunt cried a lot to keep the Sasuke design.

i got you FFXV senpai

You don't get, XV fans have special eyes that allow them to even pinpoint framerate using an offscreen gameplay video

You can't always win by pressing O in the earlier FFs

>XV fans have special eyes

Its called sharinFFXVgan you fool

How do i acquire that technique?

>that image
Yeah, the criticism of the world being "empty and boring" always bugged the shit out of me.

No, its not the Witcher, but the only FF game that comes anywhere close to the amount of neat shit in the world map that we've seen in XV is VIII with train routes, draw points, bridges that span over entire oceans, and a bunch of other little details.

Only the true believers and devoted fans of FFXV can acquire said ability.

You must sacrifice all doubt and have purchased the ultimate deluxe edition to become the one of the chosen

watch every episode of nardo

You must also have pre-ordered the season pass.

Since you know, its not included.

There is just something off about its aesthetic though.

Also it plays like a fucking action game now.

Who is we?

My take would be time slows/freezes during your "turn" so you can plan out a strategy a few moves in advance, then you switch to realtime for the actual timing, positioning, etc.

You have to manage battlefield conditions well because the number of active enemies and their status/morale/something-or-other dictates the time till next turn, how many action points you get, etc.

The viwer obviously
What else would you call them? You, i ?

Name five.

>People who don't agree with me are shills

Don't be so childish.

If Square Enix didn't insist turning Versus 13 into a numbered title, we'd have a FUN spin off that didn't take itself too seriously.

Anyone gonna answer this?

everyone knows video games are SERIOUS BUSINESS and everyone who talks about them is pushing an agenda. no one just likes playing video games

Duscae demo.

They'll tell you that you're wrong and everything is amazing

the little we saw of versus looked much more serious than xv

It's still a fuccboi adventure though.

>Episode 5~ youtu.be/T20yqTukGPE

oh boy 12 minutes of nothing

This whole anime was so pointless.

Reminder NOT to preorder

='^)

They didn't fix the fact that there is an old Noctis in it.
Story will be shit.

Too bad, I already preordered this and dragon quest builders

christ she's pathetic

look at that toddler handwriting

Nomura did nothing during 2006-2011, just fake CGI and Insomnia dungeon

>cut/rewrite everything, spit in the face of everyone waiting since the Versus days
>have no direction ability, have to overhaul game system based on fan feedback several times like a clueless suit
>have no thematic vision, XV trailers are all empty mishmashes with no clear theme, in total contrast to the masterfully constructed Versus trailers
>start all sorts of stupid side projects from anime to a movie to phone games
>frame the title as Japanese console gaming's last stand
>completely shit the bed at the last E3 before release
>a month away from release, the game is so horrendous on the technical level that they have to delay it, despite holding a giant event celebrating the release date
This is gonna be one for the history books. I can feel it in my bones. They fucked up on everything there was to fuck up. No amount of delaying will fix this. They would have to start from scratch at this point.

Those results though.

Shitposters BTFO

>>cut/rewrite everything, spit in the face of everyone waiting since the Versus days
source

>have no direction ability, have to overhaul game system based on fan feedback several times like a clueless suit

>listening to fan feedback is terrible

>have no thematic vision, XV trailers are all empty mishmashes with no clear theme, in total contrast to the masterfully constructed Versus trailers

Baseless claim

>start all sorts of stupid side projects from anime to a movie to phone games

Subjective

>frame the title as Japanese console gaming's last stand

source

>completely shit the bed at the last E3 before release

source

>a month away from release, the game is so horrendous on the technical level that they have to delay it, despite holding a giant event celebrating the release date

> the game is so horrendous on the technical level

source

>yes no poll gets spammed because xv wins
>xv vs kh2.8 poll ends in 50 50 never to be sseen again

If "no" would've won everyone would say the shitposters used 1000 ips to win
Polls are just another dumb tool to ruin threads

>responding to stale as fuck pasta

No, we SAW A CUTSCENE

not a gameplay video running around in it.

>expecting anything else from our boy XV-kun

XV-kun, please, you are only hurting yourself.

FF7 remake is ruined already because I miss my pre-rendered background maps, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying

source?

How do you guys think the game will end? It IS a Tabata game, so I'm expecting everyone dies.

Just like all anime.

nah

that budget anime has been terrible since day one

Forced drama, some deaths and Nocis saying some edgy shit at the end

Name 5 people who agree.

Link attacks is great.

STELLA!!!

I hope they make tribute to her somehow, like a gravestone or luna's sister that died in birth.

>And everything on TGS (including trailer) was playing on OG PS4.

Literally prove it

>Welp, back to fishing erryday.

They already did. Luna wears Stella earrings in Kingsglaive.

She stole them!?

She ripped it off from Stella's dead body, before they put her into grave.

Insomnia dungeon, Versus vibe I guess. Some people will die but Noctis will save the kingdom and can finally fug Iris (young milf)

Stella doesn't fucking exist.

edgy

Proof?

do you even fucking know what aesthetic is?

Why is this game so fucking ugly?

She has no game she no grace, get her dick outta my face.

People played it, genius.

She isn't in the game

>2007 graphics

We had some gameplay of roaming around Cid's gas station fighint monsters

>Comparing world map to open world gameplay.
Lol, fuck you're retarded.

>cast still uninteresting as fuck and just a bunch of emos
>combat still teleport-teleport-hover in the air-warp-teleport action garbage
>boss fights still QTE

Call me when these are fixed

>Framerate is constant
Hopefully they fixed the xbone version too

>they fixed fucking EVERYTHING?
boyband is still a thing
so no they didn't fix shit

>this thread is still alive
>i woke up 13 hours ago
>i loved brotherhood and kingsglaive
>loved FF 7, 9, 10
>tfw my hype for his game will be unbroken, no matter what retarded graphics faggots say

yes

(You)

What combat would you have preferred then?

Proof?

Yeah, it was the beginning of the game
kek this goth edgelord really achieved nothing

Anything else that's not some DMC lite wannabe.

Even XII style combat.

How is that "fixing" anything? A polished turd is still a turd.

>console release delayed
I'm mad as fuck, it'll turn into utter shit, like DaSIII.

XII had the easiest and most boring combat in all of FF though.

How come XII's combat is more appealing to you than XV?

Because SE said versus XIII literally does not exist anymore.

There are lot of trailers since 2014 and we didn't see her

It didn't have constant teleporting around and hovering in the air.

fuck off

DaSIII is best game in the series. Whats wrong with you?

POOF?

Is it on PC? if not, then its not worth my time.

Not enough proof

Why are you so against teleporting and hovering?

Yeah i can afford it so no prob senpai

Nah box artwork for ff hasnt been good since super famicom ff6

Tabata said Luna is the new Stella because they rebooted the game

It's stupid, looks stupid and makes for shitty gameplay.

>ultimate edition doesn't come with all DLC weapons and a normal case alongside the stupid ass steelcase
>DLC weapons spread out between everything.

Proof?
Tabatas words are like a fart in the wind

Because he is an autist who cannot into action games.

Then don't play it and fuck off then lol?

>It's stupid, looks stupid and makes for shitty gameplay

According to whom? Did you play the demos?

All this fake shitposting from each side, everyone is bored.

For me its looks fucking amazing. Always dreamed about Advent Children style of combat in Final Fantasy.
Just don't play it if yu don't like it, whats ur problem? Wait for FFXVI with medieval setting and turnbased combat.

>fake
ironic shitposting is still shitposting

The demo was horrendous dude

I haven't seen much of this game at all, but I really liked the cooking bit when you make camp.

I hope you can get rare ingredients and cook impressive meals.

'VS was nothing but trash'

>2 months to release
So what we gonna do?

Imagine if devs more well-versed in action games got a hold of this, Noct is made for being a stylish action MC he does some crazy shit.

I'm sorry you're among the minority who disliked XV demo. That doesn't mean you should shitpost in FFXV threads, ruining discussion for everyone else.

Versus looked more like Kingdom Hearts, was shit.

aranea fight is going to be hype

I'm going to try and finish type 0, but the strict-ass persona schedule is turning me off of it. Also the fact that you can't complete everything in a single play through.

Shitpost in Persona 5 threads of course.

>Compare this trailer which wasn't even running on a PS4 to the Platinum Demo, or the demos running on PS4 on the showfloor.

most of the side missions are boring and pointless, the game is much more enjoyable if you just do the story missions and wander around outside

Huh, good idea. Sweet revenge.

I wonder if her pucci is wet because Nocto dominates her 2bh

>He believes that a trailer on a tv is running on the PS4 Pro in the background.

And they just had to delay it after announcing the fucking release date. You niggers are cucked so fucking hard you're not even aware of it. Fuck sake it's obviously gonna be shit, I would not get my hopes up for any modern game.

Working on my backlog. Just finished I am Setsuna, it's not nearly as bad people say, it's rather good actually. Not really worth the 40 bucks though

>OP is clearly a shitpost
>say call me when they fix 3 major issues I don't like about this game
>WOW FUCK OFF DUDE WE'RE HAVING A POSITIVE DISCUSSION HERE

She is lesbian.

everyone dies but rem and machina lol

She's a lesbian (futa) with Gentiana.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxCiYrhidpA

Post good GMV's, lets back to 2008 ^)

Proof

3 things good and bad about this game. GO

NEW TRAILER FROM TGS

There is no bad thing about game. Everything is perfect.

I knew that, apparently theres a "better" ending though right?

>good
the summons look cool
you can drive and fly around
it has a fishing minigame

>bad
the cast
the combat
the dlc jewery

falseflag shitpost.

I want to drink Stella piss and eat her shit

-Nomura-kun

>there are people who refuse to play video games if there is no playable female.

jesus christ!

>good
art direction
iris
music

>bad
Roen clothes
30fps
no enough CGI

Maybe in 6 years you can play it and tell me it isnt. When they port it to pc that is.

>good
combat
waifus
Intriguing lore\story building around summons and KOTR

>bad
Prompto

+The mix of open-world and linear story heavy parts.
+The towns and train stations looking really comfy, while caves look genuinely intense.
+Ardyn is one of the move interesting antagonists in recent games

-Glitches and bugs everywhere
-The combat has way too many QTEs
-The MMO style quests we've seen leaves a lot to be desired

Yeah, the "better" ending was ITS ALL JUST A DREAM LOL

For the second point, why not just consider the range in which Noc dashes to the enemy as part of your "range" of attack?
I agree that auto-targetting is bullshit.

There is no way that trailer was on PS4, look at the hair. Probably just another PC trailer.

+The games world is pretty much a modern take on the old world maps
+Summons
+Music

-Unnecessary huge QTE pop ups (though the button prompt is always the dodge button and I hear that the hud is highly customizable, hopefully I can just turn this off)
-No permanent party members outside the team you start with
-The starting magic is draw based like FF8

y dis nigga crosseyed

>-Unnecessary huge QTE pop ups (though the button prompt is always the dodge button and I hear that the hud is highly customizable, hopefully I can just turn this off)
I honestly don't think its minus, people who played at TGS said that parry windows is very tight, i can't imagine them without button prompts.

That's the same thing people say about FF8

I wanna put my dick inside her eyes and her mouth.

No faggot. Go back to where you came from. Autist retard

>The starting magic is draw based like FF8

fuck I forgot about this

Le PS4 no play game with hair!

Imo they should've just kept the golden flash from duscae and nothing else. Even with a small effect or a sound a parry works perfectly fine, now it even covers up some cool enemy attacks

why does this guy has sausegay hair?

Hi, xv-kun! You still owe me kingsglaive webms. You... DO like XV, right? Then show some fucking respect for it and get to webms.

I mean its looks too good compared to last gameplay from TGS.

Draw in FF8 was only disadvantageous because you also had to assign the spells to stats.
In XV you can just use them and judging by all the gameplay videos you'll never run out of spells anyway

2006 called

>hating based prompto

Unless you mean japanese prompto then he can go fuck himself.

>had to

You didn't have to if you didn't want to.

I hate the UI, it's so blocky.

Sure, but people always act like they are forced to and like it's the worst thing ever
The oly really bad thing about 8s combat was that the enemies stay on your level

Both Jap and EN Prompto is fucking faggot.
"WE PLAY HIDE AND SEEK WITH HIM"

>mfw replaying duscae
It looks so good, even compared to the new gameplay the lighting looks so different and just better somehow. Everything in the new gameplay look a little too bright

Are you just angry he used to be a fat kid like you but did something about it?

I liked the assigned weapon to type of attack, and was hoping for future demo with magic being able to be used in any of those types like counter, the only thing it lacked in duscae was aerial fighting.

Wait Mode looks decent but it's still using the PD combat where you have to keep switching weapons.

I always been thin. Also i don't like his obsession with my waifu Luna, its fucking creepy.

>tfw Prompto is going to cuck Noctis.

Pros:
- Semi-cuhrayzee combat in an open world environment
- Based Yoko's music
- Overall art-style

Cons:
- """"""magic""""" that is just grenades with extra effects that won't work half of the times
- Some changes in the game direction (will never forget them making the Lucis higher-ups bunch of generic robe faggots instead of business suit-men).
- Too much catering towards the casual crowd.

>Noctis dies to save the world
>Luna is grieving
>Promto slides in

>literally slides in like he does during combat

this is early beta footage.

No its current footage.

That's not how you push a fucking car

Im pretty sure everyone will die, but not Noctis.

Can't tell if autism or bait.
>new game has more shit than 20 year old game

No fucking way.

>always better on xbox
The 360 days are gone user

Can't wait to get my hands on the full combat desu

>And everything on TGS (including trailer) was playing on OG PS4

Gonna need sauce on that.
And even with sauce i still find it hard to believe it was shown in OG PS4

I put yes but I'm not sure if I'll like it or if it will be good. I am hoping it will be good. I feel like so many people in these threads want it to fail just to laugh at it. Wouldn't you rather it be a good game? It could be shit and it's ok to think it will be, but laughing and looking forward to a game failing is really stupid. If it does fail and it's the dev's fault, then it's ok to laugh. But don't go into every game shitposting like it's the new tortanic.

Why

You're probably one of the few people who are good at the game like me. Found any new tech?

It kind of stopped for me after that long range air step

I don't even give a fuck if the engine or graphics are bad, FF is about the vision, the story, the grand design.

I guess he couldn't.

>new game has more shit than 20 year old game
>No fucking way.
Tell that to those who insist on denying it

>I don't like it therefore it's shit
So this is the so-called "legitimate criticism" against this game. Wow.

LMAO WTF!?!

BAD:
main party's design
GOOD:
literally everything else

>Kagari
Literally antikun on Cred Forums hahahaha i love how you said they weren't as bad as neofaggots but he actually IS a neofaggot

This webm looks pretty interesting. Much more interesting than that one animation aranea parry.

I wish they stream oit on twitch for better quality. I literally just can't see what happened, i just only understand there is air combat.

Fucking people were playing on standing ps4 consoles, do you think that they were somehow stealth ps pro models?

Antikun is gamefags but he is one thirsty for 2\10 Kagari's pussy whiteknight.

Trailer looks better than TGS footage, you have to admit it.

Can't say for sure about trailer (they say that it was OG, but you can't be sure) but I was talking about this

youtube.com/watch?v=HFi7V6_nijU

I know that this is not 2016 10/10 best graphics ever but this foliage is a big, visible step up from the complete shit LOD that was seen on gamescom.

You can play both gameplays and see a massive difference in terms of trees, bushes etc

Aranea fight looks fucking hype as shit.

Ara, Ara ~

I like how game looks right now. I mean just trailer were a lil bit better in terms of image quality, especially hair on characters.

They'll never fix the faggy boyband main cast. I don't want to play screamo simulator 15

screamo is great genre

>Hi, xv-kun!

source