People who believe in god or are Christians are EVIL HYPOCRITES! THEY ALSO BEAT THEIR WIVES AND ARE SLAVERS! THE ONLY...

>People who believe in god or are Christians are EVIL HYPOCRITES! THEY ALSO BEAT THEIR WIVES AND ARE SLAVERS! THE ONLY SANE PEOPLE ARE HIPPIES THAT SMOKE WEED AND INDIANS! THE ONLY GOOD CHRISTIAN IS A SEXUAL SADIST... FOR SOME REASON! ALSO SAVE HOMOSEXUALS FROM VIOLENCE BROUGHT UPON BY THE EBIL CHRISTIANS!

*tips fedora*

How come games only want to criticize the Christian religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism#United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_Behind:_Eternal_Forces
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you not familiar with the Christian religion or something?

It is pretty played out isn't it?

Because that's the religion Westerners are most familiar/comfortable with and thus easiest to work with.

You could've answered this question for yourself.

In This Thread:

Christfags mad that someone dared question their religion.

They're happy to talk shit about everyone else's beliefs on Cred Forums, though.

Oh it's you again

The hate boner christfags have for wasteland 2 is unbelieveable, fucking hilarious

>generalisation
Typical from liberals.
Also have you feed your slaves? We're ready to make a revolution and make them free.

They wanted them to be muslims but didnt want to be bombed or called racist.
Nobody cares if you do the same to christians.

Fuck off, Kirk Cameron.

because islam is the answer

>generalisation
Typical for conservatards

>ad hominem

Because doing it to Jews is racist and to mudslimes will get you called an evil islamophobe bigot and potentially bombed.

Nobody fucks with Buddhists they are too chill.

Its easy and lazy to attack Christianity. Why do you think Ricky Gervais never fucks up about it yet will never go after Islam?

Basically . There's also a chance of some backlash to deal with if you do it with other religions and Christians/Catholics don't seem as easily offended by stuff like this

>It's only ad hominem when it's not me saying doing!!!

Because it's the will of Allah.

>terrorists in present fiction
>its some skin head white supremacists and not muslims

Islamic people only commit about 10% of all terror acts globally

Yeah that would never happen ha ha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism#United_States

Almost like this is set in an aftermath US or something. You religifags will never stop being funny.

>How come games only want to criticize the Christian religion?

Back in the day, games were made by libertarians/fedora atheists. Now they're made by SJWs. Both groups hate religion for their own reasons.

If Christianity is the true religion then why is it losing against Islam? Westcucks BTFO, Al-Eurabia soon.

Holy fuck people this retarded exist.

Presumably because it's one of the few nutjob religions that you can make fun of without having someone terrorist bomb your developer studio.

Because Christians hit that sweet spot of evil enough to be torn down relentlessly, but impotent enough that they won't declare jihad on you for doing so.

Just be glad that this means you get torn apart in fiction, instead of us sending armed forces in to shoot up your children.

Maybe this is more for your sensitive tastes OP.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_Behind:_Eternal_Forces

I'm a Christian and I have an atheist friend.
The relationship is quite the opposite.
He'll keep watching youtube videos about atheists analyzing Christianity and keep trying to bring up the subject to me just for the sake of arguing with me. I keep telling him that I don't give a shit and to leave me be, then he gets all defensive and calls me close minded for simply not wanting to listen to his shit that he parrots from the people he's subscribed to.
...Are all atheists this adamant about denying other people's beliefs or am I just unlucky?

Literally all of them are like that. Fucking scum.

There are two types of atheists.
One is the Penn Gillette type who will have a respectful discussion on the topic and agree to disagree.

The other is the Bill Mahr type who simply wishes to tell you he believes you are pants on head retarded for your beliefs.

One is based on logic and reason the other just wants to feel superior to someone.

You got unlucky.

Seems a little drastic. At least include the third type, the type that doesn't really give a shit, and just wants to be left alone. That covers the spread well enough.

>being on the fence

Yeah, the worst kind of people.

doesn't exist desu

like with feminism, people that claim to subscribe to it are retarded and in your face about it - it's a given, because it's a reflection of both belief's aggressive and degenerate nature

I don't think you understand what being on the fence means.

Christians and Catholics aren't easily offended because they think when someone makes a video of the crusades or what not, it's imaginary. Even though Christians and Muslims have spilled more blood than any other religion. Christian is easy to target because it dominated Europe and there's a lot of cool underground Christian organizations and cults in the Middle Ages that people can use to reference in any time period

Christians don't blow people up for drawing Jesus or cut their heads off for disagreeing with them.

It's easier to be brave and criticize Christians instead of the religion of peace.

Why do you always bring this up? Wasteland 2 is a pretty awful game all around and you are supposed to hate the characters for being crazy lunatics.

>not an argument

It's pretty sad but it's true

>wasteland 2
>awful

How does it feel being such a little casual?

mad christfag detected

fuck rpg codex
and fuck that autistic shitposter who are making those thread over and over again

Modern atheism is fucking horrible. I feel like proper atheism ended together with atheistic existentialism.

>I'm going to be edgy and use a buzzword for the sake of being edgy

>(You)

> proper atheism
Atheism has always been always an irrational knee jerk ideology for contrarians and those with no insight.. It's nice to see it falling apart on its own.

Why do atheists act like cockroaches that just had the lights turned on on them? Any time you call them out on something, they get irritated, panicked, and start scattering everywhere.

I mean, at least most of them will grow out of it when they hit 16, but fuck they're annoying until then.

>Retard poster can't even be bothered to save the full version of his shitposting image
Unless you were going for maximum shitposting by posting the tiny version of course. In which case, well played.

XD edgy atheists XD le tip fedora ROFL lmao

>falseflagging

hes just an asshole dude, might as well have been a creationist and called you close minded for not being a good nuff christian

Shit posts deserve shit replies

But the "Christians" in Wasteland 2 were basically worshipping a fucking hammer-wielding raider that died some 80 years earlier.

Did you even play the game? It didn't shit on Christianity, it shit on crazy cults and false prophets.

>Samson, Samson protect me
>Raise your hammer for all to see
>Blazing bright throughout the night
>Keep me safe til morning light

dat choir tho

Ideology? The fuck?
I could explain,but id rather you spend FIVE SECONDS looking up what the fucking word means.

It relies on heavy Christian imagery

I could make a fictional race called the niggaranas, who are black colored criminal goblins, but that doesn't mean that they're not niggers

>>It didn't shit on a crazy cult, it shit on crazy cults and false prophets.
couldnt resist

Oh look, another shit thread that should've been deleted by now

>How come games only want to criticize the Christian religion?

Probably the same reason Sarah Silverman doesn't want to criticize Islam
>“Why didn’t I choose to depict Muhammad having sex? The answer is simple: I don’t want to get blown up with explosives. I am afraid of angering Muslims but not afraid of angering Jews and Christians, so I choose to depict the Judeo-Christian God instead. It seems extremely obvious to me, but so many people asked.”

It's safe

>It relies on heavy Christian imagery
And?

Why exactly does that matter?

God fucking joke. I bet whatever study that was skewed the definition of "terrorist attack" just so conveniently all of the muslim ones are left out. Probably classified it as "political violence" or some shit instead.

I mean honestly OP, who gives a shit?
Wasteland 2 was fucking terrible.

PoE explored the same theme but without saying religious people are evil and did it in a much better way, even though it can be argued that the game is extremely nihilistic.

Did you miss that these "Christians" think the Bible was written by "James King"?

Did you miss the recruitable NPC who has the least tolerance for evil actions in the roster, left the God's Militia and joins you for the purpose of taking them down?

Did you miss that their slaves repeatedly state that they joined in order to do good in the world, but the Militia turned out not at all the way they expected, implying that the leaders hand-pick the hypocrites out of recruits to make up their enforcers?

>a game where the protagonists can be Christians, fighting for good in an amoral hellhole
>WAH THIS GAME IS SO ANTI-CHRISTIAN
Do you fucks even play the game?

How old is this copypasta?

I bet you're a muslim apologist too, OP

Why is Christian entertainment/media so shit now? How do you go from Ben Hur and The 10 Commandments to Left Behind and God's Not Dead?

Because it's less experts claiming to be Christians and more Christians claiming to be experts.

Modern atheism is based around millenials who have a gripe with Christianity because the education system and mainstream consumerism says that the world is run be evil hateful christians who hate womyns and want to kills all da gayz and mooslims. They literally think that the upper echelons of society are composed of a roundtable of striaght white Christian men who sit around trying to come up with bills to pass to oppress anyone who isn't like them and trying to destroy all non christian nations

Take it from someone who used to be one of these retards, you can't argue with them, they're too deluded

It's the only religion you're allowed to criticize today without being blown up or having your life ruined.

>Christianity is portrayed as hateful, bigoted, ignorant, backwards, savage, and most importantly evil
>Islam is portrayed as tolerant and open to new ideas and people, accepting of everyone no matter their background or religion

It's a 50/50 as to whether all the fedora tippers in this thread are homosexuals or jay underageb&s

I think Christians get a little too much flack, but the one thing that is obviously true is how overly sensitive they are. Point out their historical flaws in a video game and it's "we're the only religion that's allowed to be criticised!! not faaair!!", meanwhile half the planet (myself included for the most part) openly calls Muslims and Jews evil monsters endlessly. Get a grip on reality you baby. You're not a special snowflake.

>"You are either with the burger or against the burger!"
>American mindset

The church being evil is a standard trope in a LOT of science fiction and fantasy settings. The history of the catholic church is rife with corruption and scandal even if you disregard them sanctioning the whole sale slaughter of the crusades for MUH HOLY LAND
And surprisingly writers put what they believe into what they write and a lot of writers are liberals. Not gonna comment on the good or bad of it but if you want to see some game that praises christ every two seconds write one yourself. They are under no obligation to pander to you unless decide the plot of our game was a kickstarter reward I failed to notice.

>openly calls Muslims and Jews evil monsters endlessly.

This, socially inept children on the internet think hating muslims and jews is a unique position, yet 80% of the world outside of those demographics OPENLY despises them and in some cases in ACTIVE conflict with said groups. Christianity is a dying religion and I don't think anyone really hates it (except for radical muslims and zionists) as they do with judaism and islam.