youtube.com/watch?v=qJOB1XRsqC8
youtube.com/watch?v=OgfXeUldLt4
cuhrayzee.wikia.com/wiki/DT_Stun_Mechanics
youtube.com/watch?v=0oWBwcYr1LM
youtube.com/watch?v=cpME4riPI1k
youtube.com/watch?v=Ss0kFNUP4P4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you.

You DMC fags are even worse than Itagaki NG dickriders.

Only if you admit that DmC was a good game

I think NGfags are bullied a lot more than DMCfags even tho there are a lot more threads about DMC than NG.

Cred Forums deserves it for letting the "MGR isn't hot garbage" meme perpetuate just because they were so desperate for it to be better than DmC.

daily reminder

How do you DMC fags like DMC3? I emulated it and it was fucking garbage. Dante is the definition of an edgy fag. The gameplay was actually fun but every time I watched a cutscene I wanted to stop playing. I powered through and beat the ice dog boss then watched Dante shout "woo hoo!" As he rode a rocket and I quit and deleted the fucking game.

i don't think you know what edgy means, campy is the word for that

You must be a riot during parties.

>dmc 3 dante
>edgy

>The gameplay was actually fun
There's your answer

>cutscene comes on
>press start to skip

my favorite cheatcode

>beat everyone's story mode in DMC4SE
>go back to Dante in Bloody Palace
>run out of time on stage 5 because he's too complicated compared to the rest of the cast and I can't style with him
Fuck man
I thought after all these years I'd figure out how to use him effectively. There's just too many buttons to press.

This is why you assholes are insufferable cunts.
>Donte is edgy
>"boo hoo he said a bad word"
>Dante is edgy
>"I-its different, he's just being campy, it's meant to be that way, it's tongue in cheek"
They're both shitheads

love it when people try to change the narrative of DmC being disliked to make it about the story rather than the braindead gameplay

Why tho?

What's wrong with us NG fags and Cuhrazy bros?

We just want our favorite series to have a new game. Is that really so bad?

I've been playing DMC4 for years now...

since when was having fun being edgey

It's because they're so obnoxious about their game. They feel the need to prove to people why it is the best game evurr without actually providing good evidence.

I'd rather gouge out my own eyes.

Casual scum just never seem to learn...

You're the reason that the series has gone on a hiatus. Since Capcom wanted to appeal to you mouth-breathing shitters with that travesty of a hack-and-slash game.

DMC fags dickride an unfinished game and would be happy if the next DMC title was literally Bloody Palace with maybe 2 or 3 enemy types worth fighting/styling
NG fags dickride on an unplaytested game where cookie himself admitted that Koei didn't give Team Ninja enough time to polish up the game
both are equal cancer

is it happening?
DMC5 confirmed?

You're allowed to like different action games sonny. Rising works extremely well for what it's trying to accomplish with its fluid and innovative combat system.

There are many who love both DMC and MGR. Most of us hate on DmC because it doesn't come anywhere near the series standard gameplay which is generally held to be the pinnacle of the hack and slash genre.

It might have been better received if it had gone under a different name.

Lets see your combo vids then?

>DMC fags dickride an unfinished game
The combat is that good
>and would be happy if the next DMC title was literally Bloody Palace with maybe 2 or 3 enemy types worth fighting/styling
I've never seen a comment like this in any DMC thread. Everyone's begging for a complete game and good level design next time.
Except for DMC1, I think DMC has terrible level design in general. DMC3 and 4 are "THAT PART" the game

Take a weightless step off a high building.

Considering that your post is serious and not bait.

>I powered through and beat the ice dog boss

Usually when you "power through" something. You get more than 10 minutes into the game.

CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Isn't it ironic how DMC fans are some of the edgiest fuckers around?

>No good evidence as to why NGB is one of the best games ever

Can't prove shit to people who won't look or listen faggot.

Please put more effort into your bait next time.

This is why I prefer DMC3 Dante.

DMC4 Dante is stronger if you manage to learn all of his styles/weapons. But individually the styles have been nerfed to balance him out.

My favorite style is trickster... but now I have to learn all of the other ones as well if i wish to utilize him to his full potential. Obviously he becomes a powerhouse once you do though so I'm spending time practicing.

>Religion and I don't mix

Most fedora statement I've ever heard.

Most major religions tend to demonize demons. And considering he's half-demon, that would tend to be an issue, don't you think?

Or would you prefer him being some repentant Catholic hoping to find peace in the eyes of the Lord?

I'm pretty sure this is bait but Ill bite anyway. Don't worry, Ill explain in a way that even a dumb mouth-breather like you would be able to grasp.

Donte:
>"I'm your prom date you ugly sack of shit"
>"FUCK YOU"

Dante:
>"THIS PARTY'S GETTING CUHRAAZZY"
>Witty one-liners that trigger the demons (pun intended)

He's got an adorable and humorous style to him that's simply missing in the reboot version who just comes off as a tryhard and obnoxious cunt.

Eh, whatever. DMCfags should move on at this point. I'm done waiting around for a game that will never be announced or butchered even more by Capcom.

Seek help if you still are.

In other news, NIER AUTOMATA! Still looks so good, it's Platinum's best action game. It makes Bayonetta look weak as fuck.

>The guy that's half-demon doesn't mesh well with Religion.

STOP THE PRESSES.

NAH DUDE HE'S AN EDGY FEDORA FOR SAYING THAT. GRANTED I NEVER PLAYED ANY OF THE DMC GAMES BUT I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

>adorable and humorous
You mean cringe-inducing. He acts like the old guy who uses outdated lingo to try and sound cool.

The point isn't whether or not you as a player are able to accomplish them.

It's whether or not the combat mechanics even allow you to execute them in an effective, fast-paced manner. DMC does. DmC doesn't.

Lord knows I despise retards like you that have zero arguments but still continue to spout the same nonsense over and over in order to save face.

Even if that was true, old guy who uses outdated lingo to try and sound cool >>>>>>> "Donte" aka Tameem being a massive immature fucktard.

>He acts like the old guy who uses outdated lingo to try and sound cool.
That's intentional really. He's a tryhard. There's goofy moments in the game where he tries being cool and ends up looking like an idiot instead.

Monkey is a cunt. Why do you need they need the headband on him? It's not because he's a good demon.

>intentional
Uh huh, then Donte was "unintentional" and you're just reading too much into it

This. This right here is the fundamental difference in character.

Dante tries being cool and ends up being incredibly cheesy and entertaining.

Donte tries being cool and ends up being horribly edgy with zero witty banter, similar to a middle school bully repeating the same insults ("fuck you") over and over again.

the whole first game was about how Mundus and his worshipers had fucked over Dante's family

>You mean cringe-inducing. He acts like the old guy who uses outdated lingo to try and sound cool.

Fuck you my Uncle was wonderful.

;_;

E3 2017 C O N F I R M E D BABY!

I'll personally get the hype train going just like I did last E3 and this TGS.

Cred Forums shall never surrender.

So Bayonettta is the best?

What action games do you like?

DMC3 Dante was light ironic shitposting
Donte was full-on unironically shitposting

How am I supposed to interpret this scene?

>Nier shill enters thread

reminder: youtube.com/watch?v=IYbu8HYOoLU

>LET'S GET MOTIVATED
You fags had it coming

Very, very newfag to DMC here. Can someone spoonfeed me a link or archive or something of all the shit the new dev team said about the old series?

Fellow autistic DMC fans.

Capcom just released their annual report, anyone up for some detective work for DMC clues? Remember, last year we got pic related.

capcom.co.jp/ir/english/data/annual.html

>8 years later
>People still talk about the series
>Game is still selling
>Is selling even more than it did in most of those years thanks to a deluxe edition being made
>Eight
>Years
Capcom really must hate money
Misinterpreted sexual tension. She would've gone for it if not for the circumstances at the time

Dante stinks like shit
he exited a flying whale monsters' guts and is covered with its stomach acid along with blood and gore

I really enjoy the DMC games but after playing all of them for so long they don't challenge me as much as NG's Master Ninja difficulty or God Hand's Hard mode. The enemies there actually pose a real threat no matter how good you become at the games.

I like how it's open to interpretation who Dante is interested in romantically. Lady or Trish...

My perspective? Both.

3 scenarios to interpret this
1.DMC5 is not happening
2.DMC5 is happening without Reuben and no Dante
3.DMC5 is happening with Dante but with a different VA

which will you have

>She would've gone for it

Are we talking about the same person who tried to put a bullet in Dante's head countless times?

>gets upset and drops a series when a re-release doesn't sell millions.
>Re-release does manage to sell pretty well they ignore it anyway.
Classic Capcom. I would want them to go bankrupt if they didn't have so many ip's I love.

>Very, very newfag

Fixed that for you pham.

>tried to

she did lol

Scenario 4. Reuben fucked up and thought DMC got leaked, damage controls to not endanger his job.

Dante is dead, long live Bayonetta the Queen!

>He's not /motivated/

BEGONE!

>maximum shitposting

MGR was good though. Not perfect, not enough variety in the locations and too short.

Some of the best boss fights in any game of this type though.

Did you S rank all the missions on the hardest difficulty mode?

If not then you haven't truly finished a DMC game.

There's a dozen missions between the two events, after the whole ordeal with her father she came to think of him differently, as seen in the ending
It's like people have never actually studied Dante Alighieri, every single character is a reference of some sort

>2.DMC5 is happening without Reuben and no Dante
>3.DMC5 is happening with Dante but with a different VA
Don't do this to me user

Thanks for the update. I'll check it out.

Well,they are different. Donte just comes off as really fucking unlikable, knocking drinks out of people's hands, punching bouncers in the face and smugly telling him that he's on the list.

It's like a 14 year old's vision of cool and it's done with no visible irony. Dante is just stupid and goofy. I can see why people wouldn't like it but Donte is undeniably worse.

>posting worst hair Bayo

>bullshit artificial difficulty
>worth playing
pick one

>It's like a 14 year old's vision of cool without irony
Thanks for putting into words what I felt user

Yeah, and Dante is some 40 year old Japanese guy's vision of cool.

>Mfw even DMC4's Special Edition release probably sold more than the reboot

GG EZ Ninja Theory.

yup

>we want devil may cry 5!
>waah!

you've had a 5th devil may cry game for over 5 years now!
youtube.com/watch?v=qJOB1XRsqC8

DMC3's DMD would be the most fun difficulty if not for the enemies triggering
I know for a fact that DMC4SE sold more than DmC:DE did, but base DmC sold more in the long run
OG DMC4 still sold more than it tho
>Googling DmC deluxe edition right now because i forgot what it was called
>First six results are about DMC4SE
pot kek

Yes, I did and that was a damn cakewalk compared to the times I completed NGB's Eternal Legend mission mode and finished God Hand Hard mode with the kick me sign.

Maybe you're right, but he is dumb and ultimately inoffensive. Whereas Donte is a fucking edgelord.

Dumb retard is less annoying than edgy teenager by most people's standards. Dante doesn't seem like someone who should be taken seriously and I think most people would agree. But I don't know, Japs are kind of weird. Maybe he is "cool" to thwm, but to us he seems like someone who is totally ironic so anything stupid he does or says is totally inoffensive.

We know full well that Ninja Theory were totally serious with the characterisation of Donte. In fact an edgelord character that was actually meant to be poking fun at himself would have potentially been pretty funny. But Donte is taken totally seriously.

Literally nothing in DMC can challenge after finishing those.

You ought to brush up on your DMC knowledge. Kamiya was the original director of DMC1 and he intended for Trish to be the love interest for dante. Hence the reference to Beatrice of the Divine Comedy whom Dante Alighieri loved. However since he left the series went in a new direction under Itsuno's supervision. Now we have Lucia and Lady in DMC2 and DMC3 respectively. So now it's up for debate.

How do you know he isn't meant to be poking fun of himself? You give japs the benefit of the doubt but not a British guy? Admit it. You're just a weeb, ain't ya?

Because the devs said he wasn't you fucking retard.

I once managed to complete a playthrough of Ninja Gaiden Black whilst blindfolded.

Stop making ridiculous claims unless you have something to back up your statements NG fag.

>Lucia
>thought Gloria was maybe Lucia in disguise
>turned out Trish was pulling a Michael Jackson
WHY ITSUNO WHY

The Truth about DMC and DmC and why DMC isn't happening

>DMC4 release
>DMC4 sold good for it's time
>Casual gaming enter the gaming market
>Triple AAA with "I win button" are out selling any and everything
>Eastern traditional games are not selling very well in the WEST anymore. (see: Valkryia Chronicles on PS3 as the biggest example)

Now the backers, the people who fund these project come in and point out what's selling and what isn't plus Capcom has data.

Around this time Capcom released;

SF4
Lost Planet 2
Bionic Commando
That one Rocket Man game (I forgot the name. Did it have Void in the title?)
. . . . and some other stuff. (SF2, MvC2, etc)
Besides SF4 and some small budget fighting games, none of them were selling well.

The Good: FIghting Games
The Bad: Everything else.

This is moment Capcom changed into Crapcom. This very moment here. Becaise around this time begin all the cancelled games like MegaMan and such.

Everyone wanted a piece of that triple AAA cash and was trying to WESTERNIZED their games for the new era of gamers to the point that would say some disrespectful things like "old fans have moved on." and "Are they even still around?". It wasn't just Capcom either.They just acted like we no longer exist.

Now, consider everything above and that's how we got DmC: Devil May Cry.

Now to be completely honest with you; DmC did not meet expectations, it's truth. But... had we not even rage about how much we hate it, DmC would have sold far worst, because in a way we promoted the game for Capcom. We made our voices heard everywhere. Thus free promotion for the game, because literally everyone was talking about it. But at the same time, had we not, we would have never gotten DMC4SE and the series would be as dead as MegaMan right now.

Because we followed the development of DmC and it was made very clear that Donte and the story of DmC was meant to be super serious and deep.

"Shakespearean" was how one of the team described it.

They definitely toned Donte's edge down after the reaction to the first trailer, but he's still a cunty edgemaster.

youtube.com/watch?v=OgfXeUldLt4

That's a funny if unoriginal trope for a superhero/badass/whatever MC to be like that.

stop shitting up every ninja gaiden thread you see and we have a deal

Have you ever seen British humor? They were being coy, you idiot.

The story is pretty Shakespearean. It's got all the themes he likes to use.

You're baiting.

DMC2 is the Deus Ex Invisible War of video games. The developers don't acknowledge it.

But Invisible War is the Invisible War of video games...

I understand exactly.

Can't bring myself to imagine Dante without Reuben who provides mo-cap and not just VA. He assisted with the English translation of Dante's lines so he's had a definite influence on the character.

Because the game was not finished. Concept art shows her a bit more fleshed out, but time constraints had her retooled to the new plot
Trish was supposed to be unattainable for Dante (Because she was a lookalike of his mother) because Beatrice had been unattainable for Dante (Due to having to marry another man)
Now it's been a while so i forgot, but Lady too had a connection to Beatrice

so Dante(the game character) is a cuck?

Why is it hard for you to believe this? Are you this threatened that someone is better than you at video games. Or is it because I said DMC is a cakewalk and that hit a nerve?

It's also funny that you call me an NGfag when my post wasn't exactly hostile towards anyone one, let alone DMC fans.

Play the first two DMC games.

are you asking to be bullied?

No, it is pretty skaespearean
>bad guy has a right hand man he loves dearly
>even like a brother even
>but alas, he loves another lady
>one from a group they are warring with
>he betrays his friend and leaves with her
>only to be found out and imprisoned
>but his children lives and takes revenge for him
It's right up Shakespeare's alley

please don't derail this thread, both of you

If you think DMD mode is harder than Master Ninja or even GH Hard mode, then you are delusional, friend.

Cut scenes are fucking great. I played it about a year ago, and those old ps2 era scenes with corny dialogue, jokes and campy action were what kept me going. Any scene with Jester in is 10/10 , fight me.

I can already tell you call ppl austistic for being better than you at games and I also bet you are one of these shitposting shitters that shit up NG threads.

Master Ninja and God Hand's Hard is easier than DMD since both doesn't require you having autistic knowledge regarding stun values once enemies DT
cuhrayzee.wikia.com/wiki/DT_Stun_Mechanics

It IS shakespearean and people saying otherwise have no idea how shakespeare wrote.

I personally found the >U DUN LOOK A DAY OVER 12 THOUSAND thing quite a good example, akin to the scene where i think mercurio in R&J pisses off someone of the other clan by biting his thumb at them. It's hilariously childish and tense.

"NOT IN A MILLION YEARS" HE SAID

That's the joke

Then why wasn't it called Devil May Cry 5 :^)

Keep dreaming DmCuck

>Fuck you
>FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOUUUU
>Shakespearean

Yea I'm sure that was the plan all along :^)

No
Never played NG, but God Hand's Hard difficulty is manageable once you've mastered the movement system. And if you haven't, you shouldn't be playing on hard
user stop spouting shit, DMD becomes a pain if you let the wrong enemy trigger but there are so many ways to avoid that. Worst that can happen is having to keep dodging stuff while sneaking in JC guns or some safe moves

Yeah, he had white hair at the end of the game. Again
>give benefit to jap guy
>British guy pokes fun at game
>"wahhh"
Fucking weeb

You forgot one thing.

NG and God Hand enemies don't turn into punching bags and actually have mechanics built in preventing them from becoming boring ass punching bags for you to style on.

So you've never read Shakespeare then?

>Punches someone
>I'm on the list now
>shakespearean

So you've never read Shakespeare. Good to know.

>No evidence that shakespeare wrote like this

>There are people in this thread that think DT enemies are hard

I don't know how to say this without sounding elistist, but... in all my days playing DMC I have always preferred playing DMC3 on DMD, mainly because of the JC buffs you get, but got damn... you niggers are so fucking bad at, not just DMC, but video games period.

You guys are so bad that the way you talk make it seem as if I'm a Super Saiyan and you're just some small time criminal who is human and you think you can at best me in hand to hand to combat.

To be honest, it's so bad that I think none of you have the requirements to even talk about DMC. You're doing the game an injustice whenever you speak about it.

>DMD
>JC buffs

I specified that you had to S Rank all the missions in Dante Must Die mode. Not simply finish them. It's a definite challenge and anyone who refers to it as a "cakewalk" outs himself as a lying imbecile.

He made your mama jokes and sexual jokes were his forte. He had a crude sense of humor.

Who hasn't read Shakespeare?

You're wrong because the scene you describe in R & J is centered around the younger members, they're portrayed as childish because they're young and dumb and they're being enveloped into a larger conflict. And most importantly we were as an audience supposed to dislike the squabbling. It was a play though, so Shakespeare played those scenes out for humour.

There's no deeper meaning to Dante yelling "fuck you" at a gross lady. Theres no tragedy, no larger conflict, it's hard to tell if its even intended to be funny or not. And whats worse is that we're actually supposed to LIKE the angsty emo teen who says such dumb shit. It's not Shakespearean at all, its trash.

I have. What are you implying?

HOLY FUCK GUYS TURN ON TGS RIGHT NOW

Dante was voiced by a different person in those games.

Load up DMC3, run Mission 2 normal. Launch as enemy then use helm breaker.
Load up DMC3, run Mission 2 Dante must die. Once the enemy is in DT, Launch as enemy then use helm breaker.
Then come back here and report your findings.

TooLazy4U: What I'm saying is; DT'd enemies in DMC3 allow you to do things that aren't possible on normal enemies, opening up new ways to JC enemies.

Reminder that Kamiya doesn't consider any other game aside from the first one as canon.

I know. Doesn't mean that his take isn't the definitive version of Dante.

Since everyone agrees that DMC3/4 Dante > DMC1/2 Dante

At this point we've all become too familiar with the current rendition.

itsuno is cooler

and reminder that Kamiy's ideas of what is or isn't canon means fuck all except for only the first one

What, it stays on the ground more and isn't knocked away so you can JC off the bigger hitbox? I wouldn't call that a buff per se, more of an accidental benefit

Well? Do you think what he did exceeded while satisfying people, regarding DMC3 and 4? Except for not making sequel to DMC4

What's strange about this is that I love edgelord characters. I play them in everything I can. Rogue in WoW, Hades in Smite, Reaper in Overwatch, etc. but Donte is a huge fucking turn off. I'm going on 29 and I still think old Dante is cool. I've liked all of his iterations(even DMC2) but to this day refuse to even pirate DmC.

>DmC sold way worse than DMC4
>DMC4 got a Special Edition and it sold surprisingly well

Taking this into account. How can you be so sure that DMC isn't happening?

Devil May Cry is one of Capcom's biggest IPs. Thus it would be a big mistake to not release a new game from a financial standpoint. Based on the existence of DMC4SE and the results of the sales, it's pretty much confirmed that the original series is coming back rather than the god-awful reboot. The real question is: WHEN?

There are many things you can do on DT'd enemies with Helm Breaker. I simply gave you one example dude. As I said, you people make these claims about DMC being this and that, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

>The story is pretty Shakespearean

Am I reading this correctly? How is the story "Shakespearean" you delusional DmCuck?

>How can you be so sure that DMC isn't happening?
Because the people who fund their games aren't interested in this series anymore and don't see your genre as a good investment.

>Implying anyone even cares about Ninja Gaiden enough to make a thread

Can't remember the last time I saw one and when they do get made they always tend to die out quickly. Which is one of the reasons why NG fags are so butthurt and bitter and like to shit up DMC discussions constantly.

Another reason: MUH DIFFICULTY MAKES IT A BETTER GAME!!!

Best case scenario we'll get a free to play DMC co-op game DDO and MHO.

At least we don't have to deal with identity crisis while sounding like nerve gear fatties wearing giant gas mask.

The only real discussion that happens in NG threads is either everyone arguing about which version is best, or being sad that the series is dead.

Currently on my son of sparda playthrough on dmc4 se. Its pretty easy so far, but somehow i cant get over 40 in the bloody palace, any tips?

You can categorize pretty much every movie/vidya/novel as "Shakespearean" through such ludicrous generalization of the narrative. Shouldn't have bothered with an utterly deluded ignoramus such as you.

You are me, although I was forced to own DmC because DMC4SE appeared in a humble bundle, so I bought it straight away, but they gave out DmC with Vorgil DLC as a bonus game at a later date.

>DmC is modern Shakespeare

This is what DmCucks actually believe. Can't make this shit up.

OH I AM L A F F I N

You deserved; It's a really shitty game and you should hide to play it quietly 'cause there's nothing wrong if you like that sin.

This

Ofcourse, even if DmC devs wanted to pretend like they were being original or creative they still resort to pandering to the fans in desperation. DT mode which gives Dante a red coat and white hair like the classics is also an example.

Stay in denial you miserable cretin. If you honestly believe that DmC holds any worthwhile story/characters/dialogue whatsoever then I genuinely feel sorry for you.

DMC 2 is great still, best costumes, combat system was great (except when certain enemies are just grindy) Two storyline/disc thing was cool.
I can see the flaws though, and that was because it went through development hell and was ultimately unfinished.
Similar in a way to DMC4.
DmC though... fucking horrendous. Nothing redeemable.

Capcom should make a Devil Hunter game

t. guy who never played NGB on MN or God Hand KMS Hard Mode Run

>DMC 2 good
Stopped reading right there

>DMC 2 is great still
DMC2 makes DmC a masterpiece.

You can talk all you want, DMC still remains easier than NGB and God Hand. NG2 remains crazier than DMC4 with how many enemies you fight and this is without modding it.

I bet you use elixirs on NGB normal mode.

#REKT

Pretty funny when DmC faggots try to defend their mediocre game but get instantly annihilated.

Are you actually implying it's hard to S rank DMC4 on DMD? Holy fucking christ DMC4 babies are the fucking worst. Go SS Rank DMC3 or get all the Special Orb Bonus ranks in DMC1. DMC4 is literal baby shit in terms of difficulty in every aspect and is only out done by DMC2 in terms of ease. Even then there are some legitimately hard things in DMC2 like the secret mission with two Despair Embodied in a tiny room. I'm slightly above average at these games and I S ranked all missions on DMC4 with ease. You'd also have to go out of your way not to S rank Bloody Palace, you basically get it just for completing without a Super costume.

>Dante was in his late teens in 3
>he was in his late twenties in 1(according to a tweet by Kamiya which was a response to a question)
>he was in his late thirties in 4(Nero is as old as Dante was in 3, Dante was nearing his 40s according to producer of 4)
>he was reaching his 50s if not older by 2
I wonder if DMC5 will ever happen in our life time

Never said that DMC is harder than NG in any of my posts. Why are NG fags so pathetically insecure?

I brought up the fact that S Ranking all the missions on DMD is a real challenge. Judging by how all of you are beating around the bush it's obvious that none of you have actually managed to truly beat a Devil May Cry game. Was right to refer to you cringeworthy tryhards as lying imbeciles.

I love cuhrayzee games!

dead genre

Wouldn't it be great if the beginning of DMC 5 was just Dante drop kicking Donte?

I never understood the reason why they make characters older. Why not keep it in the same time frame? Who enjoys playing as old farts? Who enjoyed old Snak in MGS4?

:3

would rather see Dante get drenched in black paint/goo after fighting demons then at the shower scene he goes "good thing this wasn't permanent"

>Who enjoyed old Snak in MGS4?
i did

No you didn't.

What are your main gameplay changes/features DMC5 need?

1, Training Room.
No more SpoilerAI, scripts, just have it in the game and selectable from the Mission lobby. Putting console players on the same level as PC players.

2, Challenging content.
Enemy AI needs to be buffed to at least DMC3 tier. Custom Bloody Palace needs to be added and needs to be as in depth as Mario Maker.

3, Nero (Finished)
Nero needs a huge buff.

4, Tutorial
They need to add a tutorial mode that is on pair this: youtube.com/watch?v=0oWBwcYr1LM
With those new features as the main selling point there's no way DMC5 would tank.

>DMC 2 combat system
>Better than DmCs

DmCs is pedestrian and casual as fuck, barring a few really dumb choices like coloured enemies and lock on (which are mitigated in the special edition). DMC2 is just a pile of horse shit; not enough moves, OP guns and awful bosses. Level design is 2 is also the series low

Why what's happening on TGS right now?

>Who enjoys playing as old farts?
>I never understood the reason why they make characters older
People fucking love Uncle Dante from 4 though.

Agreed. That idiot obviously has some mental issues.

Which enemies are you having trouble with?

Exactly. Here's how I rank the games. Would love to hear other Cuhrazy fags rankings as well. SO POST EM!

DMC4SE = DMC3SE > DMC4 > DMC1 > DMC2 >>> Not Playing Games >>> DmC

you sound like a fedorafag. Can't handle that DMC is scrub tier.

see DMC4babby

DMC 1 > 3SE=4SE > 4 > 2 > Being a POW > Forced to join in on a gangbang with your parents > DmC

I get the later ones are better mechanically but I just really like 1 ok

You are a fucking disgrace to people who actually play DMC. Fuck outta here, you waste of life.

>not playing vanilla dmc3

user

See Post timestamped pic of your mission rankings in DMC4 or GTFO

Lying imbecile.

I have nothing to prove to you, shitposter. Stop sounding like a fucking broken record. If you wanted to actually put me in my place, you would've already posted your missions rankings your first post in.

Stay mad.

>Nero
>huge buff
He just needs to have his moveset completed, all the devil bringer stuff they had planned is missing

I don't think you know what campy means

Out of all the fanbases, I just had to pick the one that gets fucked in the ass constantly. Why didn't I just become a video games are dead, every franchise fucking sucks now

youtube.com/watch?v=cpME4riPI1k

How is this not campy?

Because those guys are just shitty millenials who would rather hate everything than expose their opinions to criticism.

And dmc fags are not alone on Cred Forums. Don't forget the daily threads for pokemon fags, Bioware fags, Nintendo fags, Sony fags, Battleborn fags, ect and how they're all fucked up the ass too.

Translation: Sorry it was just hot air and nothing else.

Kek. Thought so.

If you deceitful cunts get so triggered at having yourself exposed, then you shouldn't have lied in the first place.

>guy is not a religious person
>he says so in a polite way without having to offend religion or religious persons
>for a Cred Forums-goer of all people, this is an edgy statement

Sorry, but I'll have to tip my fedora towards you and kindly disagree with your stance.

At least you're not a Metroid fag and get called entitled because you think that Other M and FedForce are shit.

did you know?

What Devil Bringer abilities did they have planned?

Also... is there a purpose for the clutch on Red Queen?

Just checked Capcom's annual report, no real mention of DMC outside of old titles and the Pachinko machine.

Sorry bros, I can offer some comfort with the fact that no contents pipeline was present at all, so there really wasn't anything to be missing from.

>being this fucking stupid

in one of the cut scenes nero can be seen riding a scarecrow. sucks they never added it in as a move.

I can SWEAR he something when a thug was playing DmC.

Yea I'm pretty pissed that move wasn't in.

It would have transcended DMC to new levels of stylish.

drew something*

Oh really? Then why the fuck is Nier Automata from SE a thing?
People like these kind of games a lot.

I know about exceed.

You don't need a clutch to rev up a handle retardo.

God damned phone posters ought to be put out of their misery.

you can ride enemies in DMC3 like Dante did in the opening cutscene

Because Nier Automata is an Action RPG moron.

The combat has nowhere near the same level of depth and polish as DMC or even NG.

Protip: Research your own game before shilling it.

>Mentioning a game is shilling
Fucking neo.v

Lady is Virgin Mary, at least according to all the symbolism in DMC3. In Divine Comedy, Beatrice leads Dante over heavenly spheres, Mary is present with saints on the eight one, Fixed Stars, with faith, hope and love being talked about.

Yea but with Nero's exceed system on Red Queen that resemble a bike handle... it would have been absolutely perfect.

Through revving up you would be able to control the speed at which the enemy slides. IT JUST FITS.

>Action RPG
Okay now listen here you stupid motherfucker. You know what's attractive in these games? The animations. The cool as fuck combos you can pull off.
Nier Automata's got that, it's got all these beautifull animations and combos you can pull. Just like DMC4: Amazing animations and impressive as hell combos.

That is all really. This is what sell these beat-em-up action games.

Now go fuck yourself.

Don't pretend like it's the first time you've been called out. I'm sure you bring up Nier out of nowhere and for no reason in DMC threads.

>implying I'm the guy who mentioned automata

>WOW JUST LOOK AT THOSE COOL ANIMATIONS BRUH! XD

Plebs gonna pleb and water is wet.

It must have something to do with all the nips who love gaijin curse words, and their rude and carefree attitude.

It's something akin to dudebros who get tattoos of random kanji symbols because it's exotic.

>yes I'm a fucking retard and got nothing else to say
You can remain silent and leave the thread. Go pretend that you know how a videogame company and funding works somewhere else, cause you fucking don't.

AVGN must be really popular in Japan then.

Maybe

They dont want to hear gajins speaking actual english. There are white guys who make a living going on variety shows and speaking English in stereotypical over the top ways (think bad French HUH HUH HUH accents that aren't all that much like actual French)

I've read the same thing too, but there are a couple of factual conjectures that you can pull off from there

Fact #1. Itsuno is working on something starting this new year, January 2016

Fact #2. The report strongly states that Capcom is shortening dev time to 2.5 years for major IP's.

Fact #3, Itsuno hasn't been fired, and his name is not on any of Capcom's current project.

Fact #4. Capcom major releases on average got announced ~1year before release (RE7, MH Gen, RE Rev 2, etc). This is because they're poorfag and cannot maintain marketing cost for longer.

Conjecture you can make:
Itsuno's new work would be announced next E3, marking 1.5 years since the project starts and 1 year before release if everything goes well.

>Guy is half angel/half demon
>Knows their is God(s) and Devils

>"Hurr Durr, Religion and I don't mix"

When you are living fucking proof that the spiritual realm is real and you still say shit like that...

YOU ARE AN EDGY FAGGOT.

I haven't seen shitposting of this retardation in quite some time

>Nier Automata
>Action Game
It's mainly an RPG.

I wonder what it feels like to be a genuine lackwit such as you. One who is easily impressed by flashy animations.

>Guy is half angel/half demon
he isn't

>Half angel
No. He's half human, half demon. And he's spent his entire life fucking up demons, with no evidence of any divine intervention to protect anyone. Only him, so his disbelief in God is pretty justified.

I shouldn't reply to idiots, but still...
That Dante is half HUMAN/half devil.
Even if he knows there is spiritual realm, most religion is still fairytales and assholes trying to control sheep. The religion in Fortuna is certainly proof of that.
Itsuno said there is no heaven in this series, there is only human world and demon world (with powerful demons attaining status of gods) and guess who Dante is fighting against?

It amazes me that this series wasn't banned in the west.

imma fucking do it

>yfw he's replaced by Troy Baker

Seeing Capcom's financial situation really just makes me think Itsuno is working on DMC5, or some kind of DMC atleast.

Capcom doesn't have money to throw around, and they have said they want to focus on the strength of their IP's. DMC is their fifth best selling franchise. People joke about DmC being a blunder, but the truth is not even Dragon's Dogma managed that much more, DMC IP still has weight even in shit like DmC.

A new DMC could easily reuse assets from DMC4 and be made in 2.5 years.

Lady is Dante's cousin, Lady's mother was Dante's Mother's sister.

Nero is Virgil's son.

Pls no bully Itagaki-sama.
He had a hard life...

The manager is a fucking cunt.

Look you fucking moron; Nier Automata is develop by Platinum Games and being published by Square Enix. What the fuck does have to do with Capcom or people funding Capcom's projects? Kill yourself right now.

You faggots.

Action RPG can be ANY action game with RPG elements. It does not mean a lesser skilled game, that is a DEVELOPER CHOICE. Which is why most people have this mindset that an action rpg can't be as good as just a regular old action game.

Now let's take a look at Nier Automata: From what we've seen the base core gameplay is TRUE action combat without any pauses to slow down the speed/flow of the combat. The RPG elements in Nier consist of;

- Upgradeable Weapons with stats such as Attack power or more speed.
- An open world with many places to explore
- Damage being shown to the player (If you wanted to you could do this in DMC via mod. I GUESS ITS A ACTION RPG NOW HAHAHA!)
- Cool down on skills. - So far, none of these cooldowns are bound to weapons and are only tied to the robot.
- Lots of dialog, cut scenes, etc
- Side quest!

Now where is the part where the combat is reduced to Lighting Returns or some shit? Nowhere you fucking idiots. ANd let me just say; it blows me away that they've shown a lot of gameplay for NieR AND THESE ASSHOLE STILL THINK IT'S FINAL FANTASY XV OR LIGHTNING RETURNS TIER!?!? You are a waste of matter. You're completely brain dead.

I know what it is; you're just an autistic nerd who is jealous that Nier is the best looking action game in the past decade and you're still living in pre-2009.

Oh and NieR shits on Bayonetta's weak ass combat. Stay mad.

underage redditfag gets mad the post

Nier Automata is literally the only thing that keeps me from killing myself and i have never even played a Nier game before

you should user, it's great

Also this. Devil May Cry is the only one left from that list.

Threads like these are why I'm happy we will never see another DMC game.

Don't go on Cred Forums and you'll be happy.

Watch that edge, kiddo.

Not in a million years

>Oh and NieR shits on Bayonetta's weak ass combat. Stay mad.

lol

I just can't believe someone went up to the dev and said "Hey buddy can I borrow your game for a quick sec?" and then immediately started to print copies from it.
It's just so absurd it's funny.

>It makes Bayonetta look weak as fuck.

it really, really doesnt.

>Bayonetta
>weak ass

That ass is fat.

What the fuck am I reading? What is this?

what do you mean? its that ichazaki guy telling a story of bad treatment at the game factory he used to work for

Yeah man, who needs DMC, NG, or Bayo when we can get awesome melee combat from AMAZING games with the DEEPESTEST COMBAT SYSTEMS like Bamham, Asscreed, Skyrim, and Witcher 3?

I was looking for info about my favorite WACKY and CRAZY Japanese devs and I found out about how Itagaki got tricked by this published and needed Aerosmith to save his life.
There was a thread about why there were Aerosmith songs in DoA3 and I assumed that was because Itagaki loves Aerosmith cuz of the situation.

Don't put words in my mouth, motherfucker.

>Four people with no comeback
Bayo a shit.

>go into the thread expecting to get mad
>get feels instead
youtube.com/watch?v=Ss0kFNUP4P4

Why can't action game fans be pals? We're fans of a dying niche genre after all, so we should stick together.

>that image
kek, Kamiya BTFO

I miss the sick bantz devs used to have with each other

Playing 2 right now
How the fuck did dante get to the oil rig?

its pretty funny

but real talk in terms of being directors and the games they've created

kamiya>itagaki

Did you like the MGS1/2 esque segments?

This. I love all of the "Big 3." They all have their own merits.

I'm enjoying the game honestly
It's my first time through the series and though it's a lot worse than 1 it's not bad

>Why can't action game fans be pals? We're fans of a dying niche genre after all, so we should stick together.

Yeah we need to come together as our genre slowly withers away in a slow and painful death. We should hold hands as we face our doom just like that one part in Toy Story 3.

I seriously don't know why devil may cry isn't more popular, it's just fun. Games like MGS, Pokemon and final fantasy are still popular

>fan of dmc
>fan of megaman
>fan of soul calibur
life is hell

>I seriously don't know why devil may cry isn't more popular
DMC 4 was the best selling in the franchise. It was killed by years of mismanagement

It was killed by Inafune.

It can't all be laid at one guys feet, the problems with the Franchise begun with 4's flaws. We saw with 2 that one bad game alone isn't enough to kill DMC

Because the action genre kinda faded in popularity and dev interest during 7th gen.

Even though, most people on Cred Forums know that DMC4 has some of the best combat ever, most normies were very underwhelmed at the overall game and level design (which any DMC fan will tell you are big flaws). I remember reading comments on some general gaming blogs at the DMC4SE announcement and people said stuff like "DMC4 was so boring, I don't remember it, why would I want to play it again?"

Also the FIVE year gap between DMC4 and DmC made people forget about DMC in general as attention went towards FPS-RPGs, Bamham, and Asscreed.

NG fucked up with 3. NG3RE couldn't save it. Also, Yaiba. Honestly, at least Ryu is in the new crossover Musou so people will remember and find out about that series.

Platinum was well received and active during this time but they never were alble to sell very well and sorta considered niche or way too difficult.

And whenever I bring up that normies destroyed video games forever, Cred Forums calls me a faggot.

Nuke this shitty industry to dust

They ruin everything
Movies, music, games all dumbed down to boring shit where nobody takes risks and just fucks consumers

The majority who play video games hate progression with effort. People love when everything is shat into their mouths while they make 0 effort and see the big ass golden letters say you won. And this is the only thing what matters to them.
Look at the most popular games, they practically play themselves, they need less and less human interaction, or more like people rather watch someone else playing their desired game than them, and they found this more enjoyable.

And the best part is that these people are paying hundreds of dollars on these shitty "games", so they could advance faster.

Lets be honest if you were a dev and you knew there is a milking cow what can print you money while you put no effort into it, you wouldnt bet on something what has no future set in stone.
If you want to blame someone blame the gamers, not the developers. The devs became like this because there was no demand and constant starve for quality content.

Gaming is the most utter bullshit hobby you can find now, and funnily enough when I was a kid and wanted more people to acknowledge it, now I despise it totally, that it became accepted.

Share your ideas for new devil arms and their movesets for a hypothetical DMC5

A whip

Trish is best girl

Gloria would have been better if she was an actual character.

But since she isn't. you are correct.

A ball as projectile

Dante goes full on Captain Tsubasa

NG4 may be announce at PSX. I think DMC5 has a chance too.

I've seen a ball on a chain done in Senran Kagura

>NG4 may be announce at PSX. I think DMC5 has a chance too.
NO I WANT TO GET OFF OF THIS WILD RIDE!

Cute shortstack.

It's not NG4, it's more likely to be NG HDC for PS4 and maybe PC.

Grapples
It's kinda there already, but think of what you can do with a full wrestling moveset
And that's something Dante can't do, so it feels unique

Fuck off, we megaman suffered the hardest and nothing can compare to it.

are there any changes in mechanics between the original dmc3 and the SE that comes with the HD collection on xbox? working my way through the game and I'd like to start doing the crazy stuff

Lady literally blows both out of the water.

You've got a million different games to play. DMC only has 5.

Literally 0 chance. Team Ninja is busy working on Nioh, and they don't have B-team

>Team Ninja is busy working on Nioh
Nioh is complete.

I think a grapple style for Dante could work, it just needs to be differentiated from the Devil Buster.
Give Dante suplexes and Izuna Drops.

>Beta and fan feedback round 2 just finished
>complete
>seriously thinking that they would have anything to show in 3 months time for brand new game

I know Cred Forums is full of 12 years old but damn some people are dumb

you've got 10 classic megamans worth playing and 2 X series

DMC has 3 games worth playing

fuck off

I like megaman but it had its day. DMC never really got THAT popular. At least megaman is in smash so kids might recognize him.

>3 games
2 games

DMC: Worth playing
DMC3: Worth playing
DMC4: Worth playing

The game comes up in 5 months. There's not much else to do besides promote their game. 5 months is not alot of time. If Nioh wasn't above 90% finished right now they would be in development hell.

>DMC4: Worth playing
How to spot a fucking shitter

What did you all think of MGR

Its not as good as 3, but its still good. Its worth a play.

>its still good
>its worth a play
Yeah maybe if you're some kind of fucking autist who spends hundreds of hours in a shitty circle learning autistic fanfiction tier jumps. Kill yourself holy shit, play a real game like Ninja Gaiden Black

>wah wah oppression olympics is at play now

well nothing really, but all the damage i take inbetween rounds is too high. Im playing as vergil and really enjoyed it so far, but i have trouble canceling combos to get away from enemies that are close and attack

Come on user, we are all fans of the same series here