...chiaki?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/gcavps.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELET THIS

did kirigiri die yet

DR3 is shit so i don't know

yes

I'll play tetris while I wait for her to wake up.

she """died""" but unlike chiaki they explicitly hint her survival

>anime Chiaki never said "ne, ne"
Good riddance, 2D Chiaki is the only Chiaki we need.

>implying she'll wake up as herself
>implying KiriJunko theory is wrong
We're getting a half-white, half-purple KiriJunko with a red eye next episode, that's why she took the drug. She's the mastermind.

AI Chiaki>>>>>>Anime Chiaki

Sssssh

This. Anime Chiaki doesn't even fall asleep all of sudden.

It's really weird how they established that sleepyness as a core part of her character in DR2, then just don't have it at all in the anime. So was that just something the programmer made up?

WRONG! This girl is deceased!

Chiaki's """""personality""""" is "sleepy and plays video games"

Neither of which are acceptable as personality defining traits in real life. Imagine if someone introduced themselves by saying that they play video games

The only people who waifu chiaki are the epitome of superficial no standards

Fuck DR3, just gimme more info about V3.

She's more than just videogames though. Maybe you're so superficial you can only see someone as their hobbies.

RoboHope is Naegi's fan.

ganbatte chiaki chan!

i still not over that episode

Describe chiaki without referring to the fact that she plays video games or the fact that she gets tired

That looks a whole lot like Jungle Girl

Cute and cuddly?

That's not a personality

I wanna sleep on her belly

nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

Uh, have this totally-not-distraction picture

Her traits aren't very flashed out, but she's also a logical/intuitive person(notice how well she can handle logic in trials compared to others) who isn't very good with people and pretty naive, but very kind-hearted

...also sleepy and likes videogames unlike Cred Forums :^)

Her pussy feels like heaven.

She's introverted, has a lot of problems making friends, has short attention spans which can cause her trouble to follow a conversation, she has a strong sense of justice and whenever she makes a friend she considers them as close as her family, due to her hobby she is really ignorant in a lot of casual knowledge which causes her to be innocent and guillible.

I played the game years ago but I remember that much from the top of my head. Not even a Chiakifag.

MOLE ON THE BOOB

>logical/intuitive person

>just come out of a life and death situation against strong fucks that made nagito a joke

>the "best" idea she can come up with is to take a chef, musician and camera girl as well as a former loli with her back there

>add on top she literally lost at a death maze game despite being a "ultimate Gamer"

THICKKKEEERRRRR

Still pretty much a personality trait, how much she actually is smart is another thing

I need more Hajime guitars. Is there one with dead Chiaki?

>describe her haha u can't
>he describes her
>w-well she's stupid!
ok user.
inb4 it wasn't even me

Someone post the collage of Junko in the leopard print coat pls

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""'hope""""""""""""""""""""""'peaks academy

Took its time for Wojak to finally fight back.

We're talking about AI Chiaki here, not anime Chiaki. As we've established, there's a fair share of difference.

All I've got is the flipped version

I'm not the same user

I'm laughing at how you said she's logical which is why I'm taking the piss.

No, this only other one i got

I want best boy to be mastermind.

It was lag as she was computing what to say.

She is, but with Logical, I only mean the isn't a feeler and generally is better at logical stuff than understanding people

THIS PARTY'S GETTIN HOPEFUL!

Meh yeah she's "good" at vidya and shit but from what i seen she bases her actions on feelings more than any logical thinking.

nah it's shinobi girl

I am mostly talking about AI Chiaki btw, since that's where you see her personality the most. Human Chiaki seems to be heavily influenced by Chisa, who's indeed a big feeler

Best boy only works when he's got the objective moral high ground
There's been enough unnecessary killing for whoever's the mastermind of the mirai killing game to not be in the moral high ground

a.pomf.cat/gcavps.webm

Truth.

I am happy to see that someone else on this site recognises Chiaki for the boring waifubait character she is. If it wasn't for the game constantly telling me that I, Hinata, like her, I wouldn't give a single shit about her. She's just boring. It baffles my mind that they would hire a high profile voice actress and then give her a role where she doesn't get to act for 90% of the game.

>If it wasn't for the game constantly telling me that I, Hinata, like her

But that game DOESN'T EVEN DO THAT until chapter 6 after she's dead
It's fucking ridiculous, that entire plot thread is only held up by the arrogant assumption that the player is so superficial as to fall for the gamer girl

HINATA KUN HINATA KUN HINATA KUN HINATA KUN HINATA KUN HINATA KUN HINATA KUN

I dunno, even before that the game suggests a special connection between Hinata and Chiaki. Like when she stopped him from going in the death room for example.

IT ALL WILL HAVE A HAPPY ENDING, RIGHT?

By that logic, hinata and komaeda had a much stronger special connection

Eh, Nagito doesn't really need the moral high ground. Like, the entire point of Nagito is that his moral compass is completely warped from what one would consider "normal", and because of that he becomes entirely unpredictable unless you understand how it works. Him being the Future mastermind would work from a character point of view - creating a showdown between Munakata's hope and Makoto's hope to let the brighter one shine through is exactly what he'd do, especially if he knows something about the forces of despair other people don't that would necessitate the finding of the greater hope.

Yeah, fuck anime Chiaki
But AI Chiaki is 2nd best girl muh Chisa is superior

Ne Ne~

Yes, user.

being crushed by tetris block was mercy kill compared to death maze, holy fuck

Truth?

How so?

The point of komaeda is that he's a machiavelli who works for the greater good. He's not just batshit insane, there's method to his madness

The only way he could justify the mirai killing game is if all of the FF were actually despairs - which tengan seems to imply actually

Komaeda is a potential mastermind, but chisa is more likely

Anime Chiaki is literally the orihime of the show

>smart people can never make one stupid decision

Truth.

Hinata and komaeda had the most 1 on 1 scenes
Hinata goes out of his way to check on komaeda when he's sick
Komaeda helps hajime out in every single trial and is the only reason they solve anything

Chiaki and hajime don't ever have any scenes together when a murder hasn't happened besides the final dead room one and the ending

Yes, it's a happy end because baconhands and gaymur gurl are dead and gone forever.

Yes

Anime Chiaki is not logical no matter how much you want to spin it.

What logical person would bring an injured man back to the same place he almost died in?

Hinata checks on everyone.
Nagito helps everyone in the trials.

please no

>look at how cool I am for hating popular things!

>author made a likable character
>I don't like her, because liking a likable person make me the same as others

I'm not arguing that he's actually insane, but his actions generally only make sense in his warped logic, which dictates that regardless of what happens, hope will be the winner. That's his "greater good", fuck whomever gets murdered in the crossfire.

Consider this: Munakata took the Future killing game as an opportunity to cleanse Future Foundation of the despair that had gripped it. What if that was indeed the intention of the killing game from the orchestrator's point of view - to toss Future Foundation, which had become filled with squabbling leaders that don't get anything done, and which had potential to get thrown into a civil war between Makoto's brand of hope and Munakata's brand of hope, into a life-or-death situation, so that only the ones with the strongest hope survive, to once and for all determine which hope should lead Future Foundation in the fight against despair?

I mean, let's face it, losing the majority of its leaders can only be good for Future Foundation. The fucking thing's a mess of idiots that don't have a clue what they're doing, and it needed to be purged. If it were to turn out that despair had an ace up their sleeve in some way, they'd lose, and lose hard, because their leadership can't get shit done. Makoto somehow managed to steal the entirety of Class 77 under their noses and stick them into the Neo World Program without anybody noticing until it was already done, for crying out loud.

To me, while yes, Chisa makes more sense as a mastermind, Nagito is a perfectly valid choice as well, and it works entirely with his character.

I'm not talking about the random lines of dialog you get for interacting with people on your way to the next plot point
I'm talking about extended scenes on the critical path that are just hinata and komaeda together

Truth.

Maybe

You user.
I like you.

Was he gay?

>dat eyes color
She would be ten times hotter if she had that color all the time

Thanks. I try my best.

I have to admit, I've seen way too many HajimeXNagito doujins to even remotely make a judgement on that that only takes information from the games themselves. I mean, Nagito was always a bit fruity, but that's Nagito. He's clearly hopeosexual. There's probably a case to be made for Hajime being bisexual, but that's largely a case built from circumstancial evidence made to justifiy your fanfiction.

They're clearly pandering the gay while also pandering hinanami

Yeah, I guess the correct answer is indeed that they put enough material in the games to justify Hajime both wanting the mole boob and the hope dick in order to maximize fan creations and therefore exposure. Not a bad plan.

Kind of like how Despair Arc is made to create fan reaction in a more ridiculous way with every single episode by fucking with characters the fans like in more and more gruesome ways.

Who's the better blonde, Kaede or bondage Junko?

is that a chef shota?

i want to fuck kaede

Izuru will save her with his SHSL asspull

Izuru uses his SHSL programmer ability to create the chiaki AI
The real chiaki is definitely dead

Will the red liar waifu be Kaede's rival? She has pretty much the opposite colors

Honestly, that would be a massive hack move to pull. The death of Chiaki should be the reason why Izuru develops from a emotionless drone of talent into the Remnant of Despair that eventually gets stuck in the Neo World Program. I mean, we know that Izuru got framed for the first killing game, but he still had to have done something, and I wouldn't find it too off-course for him to now follow Junko after she ends up being the first one to make him feel some actual emotion. That should have been a truly pivotal moment for him after the slight bit of surprise during the first killing game set him up.

But of course, since it would be a hack move, it's going to happen.

"It doesn't matter if it's dead, you can always bring it back for additional plot twists."
- Kodhacka

See, I never got that. She should've known the key rule of dungeon crawling is to never run and to always think of your next move. Yet there are times where she blatantly steps in a trap panel

Don't worry guys, Komaeda knows CPR

please delete this

delete this

FUCKING DELETE THIS

People don't make logical decisions when in a life-or-death situation. The threat of death is staring you in the face, you don't have the slightest clue what is going on, and you're pretty sure that all the friends you made, the first real friends you've had in your life, are all going to die if you don't make it through.

The pressure is immense, and it makes it all the more likely you're going to slip up at some point, and from then on, it's a death spiral. You're bleeding, you're in incredible pain, and all that pressure from before is just getting worse and worse. Eventually, you have nothing but sheer dogged determination to push you along, because blood loss and pain have dulled your mind to the point where everything is just a haze.

All in all, that execution, bar her surviving an insane amount of punishment, is a realistic portrayal of what happens when you get thrown into a death trap. You can have learned as much from Wizardry or Dark Souls as you want, it won't help when the true pressure is on.

>he'll have Chiakers PTSD
>"No, this time I will save someone's waifu!"
[screaming Kodaka's name in the distance]

make me

Is this HOPE?

I'll ask only once.

Are you still taking Danganronpa seriously?

Disgusting.

DROP THE FUCKING GUN HOPEMAN

pls no

CHIAKI LONG LONG ARMS

MIRAS MUH ANGEL

MYYYYYYYY ANGGGGGGEEEEEEEEELLLLL!

>tfw ZTD threads finally died
>just in time for DR3 to go full mindhacc

>stabbed countless times through her body, after taking a ton of other wounds
>still manages to struggle up and speak for a good 4 minutes or so
Really killed the mood. Didn't help that the brainwashing eyes didn't even spin.

You're not wrong but dangan is so far detached from reality it didn't even really bother me

>yfw it's all a simulation again
>they're reliving their despair days for some reason
>"real" chiaki is actually usami, or another ai entirely