Mother 3 Dragon

I just beat the game and I LOVED it. One of the best games I've ever played. I have many questions, but for now I just want to ask a simple one.

What do you think the dragon looked like?

Also, Mother 3/Earthbound thread.

That must be hell

Can't wait for mother 4 desu

I agree.

This needs to happen. Now. This year. I want it so bad...

Honestly if that thing had an Internet connection, it'd be the best thing ever

Despite Porky being completely shit, I still felt bad about what happened to him.
An eternity alone is unimaginable.

Miles and miles and miles underground, and then the continent breaks up due to a dragon awakening. Yeah, I doubt there's any WiFi down there, unfortunately for him.

>What do you think the dragon looked like?

It's a giant dragon.

I mean he basically asked for it, and did it to himself, but yeah. I was still left with that... holy shit, that's depressing feeling.

I imagine the island was the dragon.

>le quirky meme game with focus on mindless grinding
Wow, what a masterpiece.

Even though Porky is immortal, what would happen to him inside there?
Would his body eventually decay, leaving him as a skeleton?
Would he still need to lpiss and shit? Would his pod eventually fill with piss and shit?
Would he lose his mind?

Fuckin scary shit.

But something of that size and of that importance just doesn't look like a regular dragon. I'm sure if there was concept art of it somewhere, it would at least have some interesting aesthetic features. Knowing the character designs for those games, I'd love to see what Nobuhiro Imagawa and the rest of the crew had in mind.

>with focus on mindless grinding
confirmed for never having played the game

You clearly have no idea what the game is about.

Also, here's your response.

Go suck a dick, Porky. I know it's you.

Let's post some BEST GIRL

I love Duster too.

Are you implying the game isn't filled to the brim with meaningless random encounters?

They aren't even random, user

Chilling.

Here's your (You)

Enemies appear on the overworld. You can walk right past them. If you're overlevelled enough, you can charge right through them.

Again; you never played the game.

Why not everything ?

Someone shop this to look like Pokey and then shop it into the absolutely safe capsule.

>If you're overlevelled enough
In other words you have to grind in order to avoid compulsory grinding.

I liked her waitress version better.

No. You're an idiot. Play the game, buddy.

>Conveniently ignoring the rest of the post

Porky's skin and flesh would rot and decay, eventually even his bones would turn to dust. Leaving nothing but his tortued soul floating within the capsule.

Indeed.

Well, considering the form and state he was in, even though he was old and seemed on his last leg, because of what he has gone through and knowing his powers, I'm sure he doesn't need to piss or shit or eat or anything like that. He even says that he cannot be killed, even if he is beaten in battle. I doubt his body decays or if it does, he still lives on. He's left to suffer inside of that capsule forever and ever.

What was your top three favorite Chapter, user?

Fuck off waifufags let us have our fucking Mother thread.

highway
new pork city
chapter 1

I second this.

Currently on my first run of Earthbound and HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT THE MOB GANGSTER BOSS?

Sadly there is not even a dark dragon concept art.

I just love it when the dress has somekind of boobwindow

In the Arcade? At the start? Get the hell out of here you faggot.

That's a tough question to answer. Many of the beginning chapters were there to set up the plot and characters, which I loved, and towards the middle and end it kept me guessing at key elements. Some twists I saw coming and others I didn't. Like Fassad. I didn't put two and two together until the end.

Very nice, but I liked her hair longer and up in a pony tail a little better.

Yes there. Aren't I supposed to be fighting him at this point? I got to the point where I started fighting his machine thing.

If you struggling so early just stop playing. This is pathetic.

Like THIS?

Thief Adventure
The Seven Needles
Club Titiboo

Dang. I hope there's some kind of concept art book that they'll eventually release later on. I know it won't happen, but I can dream.

>only options at this point in the game are "attack" and "heal"
>hypnosis doesn't even work
>HURR GIT GUD

Can you fuck off to the hentai board?

YES. HHHNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

Attack and heal yourself retard they are literally your only options holy shit kill yourself

>opponent's attacks do more than half my HP
>he even goes before me
Literally nobody in my shoes at this point in time could do better.

Anyone else in your shoes would think to go outside and buy the best gear from the shop and grind the skateboarders but not you, you're too busy being a retard

whats the right order ?

1>3>2 ?

I was already grinding a decent amount until this point and I already have all the best gear but even with the best gear, the dude takes at least half your total hp (60) with every attack.

2 > 3, then if you're curious 1.

I like game 3 and then 2, and then 1, but Mother 3 and Earthbound are closely tied as far as quality goes.

Hey, don't give up on it! I got stuck on that boss too when I first played it a few years back. I gave up it until recently, but I'm glad I picked it back up.

Just grind and level up a few times around the town before trying that boss. I know, the game seems really slow and grindy at the beginning. By the time you get to the second town and you start getting new party members, the game really picks up.

Honestly, the game is good but the final chapter is rushed as hell. And the ending is Evangelion-tier, "make your own interpretation" thing.
And the game try to make you "feel sad" too much with characters it doesnt make you care about enough.

Earthbound had weaknesses but overall was better.

In what way was the end chapter rushed?

All of Noill's /ss/ trash with her and Lucas has turned me off of the character.

She doesn't even hang with Lucas that much, really Dusty would be the better option for her, she spends 3 years around him over Lucas in fact.

he didn't say wifi, he said internet connection

Okay.

Same response.

The dragon was the three legendary dragons from Gen 5 Pokemon games as the Mother series is a prequel. Kyurem splits into both the white and black dragon shown in the temple and the world of Pokemon eventually evolves from the bizarre flora and fauna that has always been present.
This is obviously not the case, but a fun theory considering the series with created with the same developers minus Itoi in Pokemon. There are numerous references to each Mother game through the pkmn series, most heavily in Gen 5.

People are just thirsty for /ss/, helps that her design is cute as fuck

lol so random XD

I'll pass.

never ever?