>will it succeed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gHq1UhANRjc?t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=ehJbPuwMivE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't know.

Pointless threads.

>Let's talk about *nothing*
NXfags' autism will never cease to impress me. In all wrong ways of course.

This isn't a thread about your sex life user, relax.

>what is it?
how the h*ck should I know
>when are they showing it?
>what games will it have?
>hopes/fears?
>will it succeed?

Apparently, Nintendo has reserved a website for "metroid.nintendo.com". This is worth noting, as Federation Force's website was named "metroidprime.nintendo.com".
Possible 2D fucking Metroid.

>What is it?
A new console, but also a "home"-type device which connects to your mobile phone, 3DS, and PC through wifi or blue tooth or some shit.

>When are they showing it?
Sometime in October.

>What games will it have?
Zelda, Dragon Quest, Just Dance

>Hopes / Fears?
I hope it has a good WarioWare. I fear its going to have a Mario Party with a car still.

>Will it succeed?
Yes, but only if it has some kind of connection with Pokemon GO.

Last week of the month.
Pls stop making posts

the NX was inside your heart all along

by which I mean it's the vitality sensor

>what is it?
How the fuck do you think we know?
>hopes/fears?
Hopes:
It competes power-wise with competition
It has a decent library of games
At base it's not a gimmicky piece of shit. I don't mind optional gimmicky add-ons but I want a basic console.
Free VC games every so often
Fears:
The obvious fact that none of what I hope for will happen
>will it succeed?
Impossible to tell at this point.

I will seriously buy a shit like that, too bad it's probably just a handled.

>>what is it?
A new platform from Nintendo
>>when are they showing it?
Hopefully before it releases
>>what games will it have?
Hopefully some good games
>>hopes/fears?
I hope it will have a lot of Nintendo support, I fear that Nintendo will fudge it like the WiiU by shitting themselves and rushing projects to completetion
>>will it succeed?
It will make bank, but won't be their most successful platform. Predicting maybe 20-25 million lifetime (ie, over 4-5 years)

>wah my consoles NEED power
This is like the bit wars all over again, despite the gamecube being the most powerful console of its time it still lost to the PS2. Because more games, more features, power aint shit, the Wii was weak as shit and won its generation.

I agree, but times change, people want the most powerful toy to play COD & FIFA and the last marketed triple A now. That's why I expect the Xbox Scorpio to sell well.

they should just announce it and say if pokemon sm /sm2 is coming to it in the launch year, so I can buy it or I will buy a n3ds

>>when are they showing it?
~50 hours

>>When are they showing it?
>Sometime in October.

How the fuck do you know?

It's a thread about nothing!

...How do we know when it ends?

We know it's a home console that's powerful enough to play PS4 games like Dragon Quest XI.

Reggie referred to the NX as a home console, E3 2015, also see They really don't, there just wasn't a system in this gen to target that demographic, giving you the impression that the demographic doesn't exist anymore.

For a console to be announced and potentially released less than 6 months later seems like a horribly short amount of time to advertise... Or to provide a solid lineup of games for that matter. I'm semi worried Nintendo is going to fuck up real big.

my guess is they're going to try some unusual surprise reveal, possibly by having playable NX system in public facilities out of the blue, but nobody really knows anything at this point.

>Or to provide a solid lineup of games for that matter
What do these things have anything to do with each other?

>Reggie referred to the NX as a home console
He never did. He was asked about their next home system, and he responded in reference to it. At no point fid he imply NX was a home system

>also see

The game's on 3DS too. SE also made it clear all three versions are different.

So let's say he wanted to imply (= not outright say) that NX was a home console, what would he have said?

>SE said
Source

it doesn't exist

All nintendo games made for it will have an audio sample rate of 32Khz, but not any sort of 32Khz, but exactly 32768hz, even if the system supports more than that.
It's a weird nintendo tradition that they keep since the snes era.

>itll be expensive
>cost justified by some gimmick
>gimmick drives away third party support yet again
>even first party lineup doesn't use it

Do you guys think we'll get a reveal this month or October? Keep in mind that Nintendo traditionally unveils their new consoles on Tuesdays.

>He never did. He was asked about their next home system, and he responded in reference to it
What?
The E3 2015 direct opened with Reggie saying "we will not be talking about our next home console in this presentation", this was ~3 months after Iwata first mentioned the NX, whilst the presentation itself also had a note to say the NX will not be mentioned - what the fuck else do you think "home console" was referring to in that context?

The retard thinks reggie was referring to a at the time 2 year old comment made by Nintendo about home consoles.

It won its generation in sales sure but it sure didn't win long-term with US GAMERS

Ahah us Gamesters am I right guys? :D

post yfw they're not going to reveal the NX this year and it's been delayed for holiday 2017

>what is it?
A handheld portable console that can be used at home on a TV.
October. Release: March
BotW, Spla2n, Sma5h, MK9
>hopes/fears?
Well, I hope it will be a success for Nintendo. They really need one.
Although it would probably not be lethal in case it fails.
>will it succeed?
If I knew for certain, I'd use that knowledge to bet on the stock market and not post on Cred Forums.

I was wondering when they were gonna release their next console. Its been what, 10 years since the Wii came out?

doubtful given the recent BotW Amiibo leak

All i want from this is a good 1080p PMD.
And a Rune factory.
And well

elaborate. What does this mean?

The audio sampling rate.
Do you know when you're dealing with an emulator or recording MP3 etc and there are those 44Khz,22Khz,11Khz etc?
Nintendo runs completely from those standards and use 32.7Khz that is similar to the PC 32Khz but not equal.

It's some sort of weird alien audiophile stuff.
And they been doing this on EVERY system since the snes.
It's so mad, the 3DS hardware is DEDICATED to this specific audio frequency.

y-yes ive read about the 11 22 and 44khz thingy.
Fug do you think they are brain washing us with that frequenzy? Is that why nintendo fans are so overly defensive when it comes to nintendo?

Reminder that if you believe the rumors you've been played.

2015 NX with detachable controllers - youtu.be/gHq1UhANRjc?t=23s

2013 NX with detachable controllers, split d-pad, docking station, noisy cooling, NVidia GPU and terrible battery life - youtube.com/watch?v=ehJbPuwMivE

If i had a clue on what it is, i probably would be dead by now.
But my guess is that nintendo thinks it "sounds warmer", or its "the nintendo secret magic".

And it is probably possible to make a device or application that can detect nintendo games.

>>what games will it have?
new super mario bros rehash with 10 year old assets and new miitomo fun festival amiibo pals edition

>what is it?
Shit
No one cares
Nothing of value
>hopes/fears?
[Hope] that it'll be a laughing disgrace- don't really need hope for the inevitable
>will it succeed?
No

What would be the point of having detachable controllers? It's needlessly complex without any real benefit.

WHATS THAT? U WANT NORMAL CONSOR? TOO BAD HERE GIMMICK

Haha GOT'EEM!!

>not the first post from this IP
hmmm

MCDONALDS!

>What is it?
Console that can be taken on the go
>When are they showing it
Early October
>What games will it have
Nintendo games and a couple 3rd party exclusives that will get people angry that it's not appearing on their system.
>Hopes
Hope it's a return to form for Nintendo
>Fears
They call it Wii anything
>Will it succeed
I dunno, that's up to Nintendo and their marketing department.

>lying
hmmm nidf?

Where did I lie? Cred Forums X said so.

>They call it Wii anything
That's not gonna happen so you're good.

>Wii anything
Wii X would be interesting. That sounds like "wichs(en)", which is German for "(to) fap".
Then again "NX" already is close to "nix", which is a colloquial version of "nichts", meaning "nothing".

>
But the xbox was the most powerful console from its generation nintendrone

your shitty outdated and redundant plugin that no one uses is broken then.

>what is it?
handheld with power just below xbone that has a dock thing that allows you to plug it into a tv
soon, within the next month
breath of the wild. new mario game, new animal crossing, ports of smash4, mario maker, and splatoon
>hopes/fears?
hopes: will have standard controls so no dumb gimmick shit. monster hunter and pokemon get the full 3D treatment, all your virtual console games will transfer forward
fears: online will still be shit, no gaems
>will it succeed?
if the price is low it could. all of nintendo's handhelds always sell really well. you get all the 3DS people to come over and buy this no problem. if the price is low and you have a good mario and zelda at launch plus promise of other good nintendo games coming soon you can get people to buy it as their secondary console

I just want them to call it the NX.
But I know that won't happen.

Hopes?

-Decent screen resolution
-Audio that doesn't sound like it's coming from a dead cat
- Nice to hold

FEARS?

- Too expensive

- Connection between the rumored controllers and main unit will be weak and floppy instead of secure and nifty
That's about it. I'll buy it anyway because I want new Zelda but don't want a Wii U, but those are my particular wants.

I can believe a new 3D Metroid, but they'll never make another 2D game.

>nintendo will never hire me to make good decisions and save them

What if they call it the UNES, Ultra Nintendo Entertainment System? Complete with japanese version being called Ultra Famicom.

Lacks redundancy.

I think that in this day and age of globalization two different names would be silly decision

>Japanese name would be JUNES

It's true that SE said three versions are different but I don't believe them. 3DS and PS4 are two differents dev team and I doubt they will a third team at this point
So is either a 3DS or PS4 port and it could be a upgrade and downgrade version depending of how is the NX hardware