1. GTA Vice City
2. GTA V
3. GTA = GTA 2
5. GTA SA
6. GTA III
>POWER GAP

This
kys

Chinatown Wars is a great game, you should play it on your phone, but DS is best version

>best

SA, 3 and VCS

>worst

LCS and 2 by far

>All but 3 have the Helicopter top left panel, and the only ones that don't, don't have helicopters in their game.

I wonder why the top left tho.

Vita was best version desu

Best: Vice City
Worst: 5

SA > VCS > III is my top three, you've got pretty good taste, man. It's rare to see someone prefer VCS to VC.

you first faggot

My nigga right here

>game starts having the same gay ass cover
>games are shit
Gee I wonder

My personal list (Played within 1 year of their releases)
1. San Andreas
2. V (+online)
3. GTA III
4. China Town Wars
5. GTA 2
6. GTA
7. Vice City (only played for 30 minutes though)
8. LCS
9.IV
10. VCS

>having taste this bad

Neo-Cred Forums was a mistake.

Every Cred Forums is a mistake

Slide GTA:SA to slot 2 and it seems right to me.

Gonna stick the main series, because there is a distinct pattern.

Best: 1, 3, 5

Worst: 2, 4

2's style and aesthetic was bizarre in a bad way (with the notable exception of the gorgeous lighting when set to dusk), the radio was not memorable at all and the reputation system was half-assed as fuck.

4 was hot garbage with orders of magnitude less interesting content than the previous game. More weapon variety and optional side missions would have been infinitely preferable to bowling with your dumbass cousin. Afterthought multiplayer may as well not exist.

Based on the pattern, 6 will be shit.

No idea how anyone can say V is worse than IV. It's fucking shit from a narrative standpoint and some things like the AI and sound design aren't as good, but at the same time IV is the only GTA that bores me to tears whenever I play it. There's just something so dreadfully depressing about it that it almost feels like it was designed to be boring.

IV had the best fire hydrants though

But IV MP was great you humongous faglord

IV has better combat, better physics, better driving, non-retarded police behavior, better story, better characters, excellent expansions and fun MP

I'm 30 years old and am an '09 tier newfag.

Nice try kiddo.

> better driving
All of your opinions are automatically retarded

>No idea how anyone can say V is worse than IV
it's not. it's a much better game.
trouble is most of these nu Cred Forums kiddies were 12 when 4 came out and are nostalgic for it. plus they've literally been raised on shit like COD, Halo, etc on XBL their whole lives so they don't really know what a good game is. it's not their fault, they're too dumb to know any better.

IV is a boring travesty and easily the worst GTA ever made. It's the second most disappointing game I've ever experienced in my life, second only to Dark Souls II.

IV's weighty handling is infinitely better than the arcadey weightless driving that is in V

V is just as good as III. Sure, it's worse tha VC, SA, and IV, but give credit where credit is due.

IV>VC>SA>V

IV is the pinnacle and will never be topped.

Well memed friend

this nigga gets it

what I thought Vice City was the third one
what the fuck is GTA 3?

>'09 tier
>thinks he isn't neo-Cred Forums
xD

SA = IV + EFLC > VC > III = V > 2 > GTA
They're all amazing games except for the first two, though.

Can you play Tennis in GTA IV?

Can you do anything except drive in IV?

>I dont like the driving in this video game because it feels too much like a video game

I literally called myself a newfag lol

I know for a fact you're a '13 tier mid '90s born nu Cred Forumsagina though.

This. 2006 was the last non-newfag year.

You can go bowling

Every/any GTA >>>>>> literal shit >>>>>>>>>>> vc

>They're all amazing games except for the first two, though.
nu Cred Forums alert

your ranking is remarkably shitty, well done

Can you enter all of the interiors in GTA V? Can you have fun online without microtransactions or grinding in V?

IV actually has a half decent story, V doesn't really have any redeeming qualities

the GTA series are just straight up bad games, the only really good thing about them are the detailed worlds, but even that went to shit with V

can't think of a more overrated franchise

Fixed

SA=V>VC>>EFLC>III>2>GTA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IV

>playing games for story
Bet you're an RPGcuck. You need to leave your basement some time dude.

You're right, I only came here from Cred Forums after the newfag influx of 2008, after Chanology. I guess that makes me neo-Cred Forums, but I've been playing the GTA series since III came out, and I replay all of the ones I listed at least once a year.

Can you own a house or a yacht in multiplayer on IV?

Can you play online without Games for Windows Live?

>But IV MP was great you humongous faglord

It was like a fucking unreleased alpha.

>implying you can enter all interiors in GTA IV
top kek.

what even matters about interiors when you can't even rob stores in GTA IV like you can in V?

No you can't, and you can't drive either because muh boatcars, you can try sure but it's not going to be fun, just like the rest of the game
it was done quite badly desu
no but you can't go in ALL interiors in GTA IV either, only a few retarded empty ones which makes it feel inconsistent.
>can you have fun online
GTA IV online was retarded it was just a chaotic deathmatch with either a map filled with cheaters or a desolate empty world
and you can have fun online, literally go into any deathmatch and that's it, fun, or race or fugging anything, you can even have parachute races, shits fun.

GFWL doesn't exist anymore, and yachts/houses, like all of GTA:O, is just a way for R* to sell shark cards. GTA:O is a fucking joke.

IV is literally the worst GTA.

YES I and 2 are BETTER. There's actually gameplay in 1 and 2. 2 on Dreamcast was GOAT

get off my chan you fucking normie

gta is the type of game that mindless masses play so they can drive around and shoot people, which is pretty much the only thing to do

literally "V was my first GTA game": the post

IV has no redeeming qualities, the missions and main storyline of V are quite decent.
GTA games are alright, but boring bland shits built with wrong decisions at every turn like IV are an insult to the franchise which gives it some undeserved bad reputation

If you consider budget, time to develop, and all those factors then China town wars is objectively the best

t. Nostalgiafag

lolno, my first one was Vice City, after which i played III then SA, then chinatown warts, the psp ones, the OG ones, then IV which was a major disappointment, but somewhat redeemed by TLAD and TBoGT and V which was really great, endless hours of fun

I enjoyed both games immensely, and have put hundred of hours into both. All GTA games are top-tier.

I agree that V was great, but it's still the worst console/PC GTA since III. That's just how good the series is.

but that's IV, it was also the most disappointing game after Oblivion

GTA 2 was kino

If IV was so disappointing, why was I so happy to play it after enjoying the previous three games a great deal? Why do I keep replaying it, along with the rest of them (including V)?

>Grind Theft Auto Online took away the possibility of a single player DLC for GTA V

Best: VC
Worst: IV

never played the first, or chinatown wars.

because you're a shit eating faglord, it's pretty simple, your mother never liked your manlet dickless tranny father so she got sperm from JIDF but little did she know, sholomo already planted the seed of shekel inside each test tube, the test tube that became what you are now.
in short KYS

Best: GTAV
Worst: GTAIV

How can anybody unironically think tht IV is better than V is beyond me. Fourth one is total and boring shit.

Gotta sell those shark cards to the 12 year olds who linked momis credit card to their XBL account! It's so much easier to push out no-effort horseshit than to actually create content for the real game.

This
also you should try Chinatown Wars, it's quite fun

Stop samefagging idiot

How old are you?

>Grind Theft Auto Online took away the possibility of a single player DLC for GTA V
Games are meant to be played for gameplay and multiplayer not for stories. Read a book, nigger.

nigga chinatown wars does have helicopters.

>games are meant to be played for the multiplayer
kek

SA

Sorry nigger.

No games have good stories. If you want a story, go play Uncharted

>mfw all these numale fucbois saying IV is the worst one

Lmao

youtu.be/GWVtZJo-HqI

How old are you?

Have you even played GTA 2?

It's objectively better than IV, Vice City, and and III.

Story doesn't make a game and shouldn't even be a plus. 2 is focused on gameplay foremost.

this video got debunked almost everytime it was posted, clip by clip, it's the most retarded fanboy video ever, none of it makes any bit of sense

Autism.

I really like GTA 5's driving better than GTA 4, in gta 4 i felt like the cars were land boats. GTA 4 definitely has better melee combat though. I don't know how the fuck rockstar didn't come out with better melee. Back in San andreas, you could learn boxing, and a martial arts.

Fucking contrarian faggot. Is GTA advance the best in the series too? No one gives a shit about the first two, they don't even control good for a top down game.

He's literally autistic.

Sure it did buddy, sure it did.

>best
VC.
>worst
Everything else.

>muh nostalgia

shut the fuck up already.

1 and 2 aged like shit unless you're into that hipster mentality of old=good. They were. Now they aren't.

3 is still vaguely fun because it has more cracks you can see and exploit. VC is a great experiment in satire and pushing limits. SA is an extension of that but I think it goes overboard in a lot of ways.

4 was another experiment but in serious storytelling and a world grounded in reality. I found it to be a failure at both and by far the shittiest entry. And 5 was a nice balance of the old and new but doesn't do a lot to distinguish itself except GTAO, which isn't even their best MP (RDR is).

So best? I thought VC did the best at nailing a time period, satirically anyway, and balancing fun with a story just decent enough to follow.

Worst is 4 and will likely never be beaten. Almost every aspect is done poorly or in a way that isn't fun or engaging or memorable or interesting.

The mobile spinoffs were fine but nothing special. Even CW was just trying to bring 1 and 2 style to modern audiences, which was ok but nothing great.

The entire series is garbage, what saves VC is its aesthetics alone.

GTA2 is the best GTA, kid.

Dreamcast is best console of all time and GTA2 is the pinnacle of the arcadey refinement of the series with emphasis on replayability and scoring.

>Worst is 4 and will likely never be beaten. Almost every aspect is done poorly or in a way that isn't fun or engaging or memorable or interesting.

this

>take roman bowling

who the fuck wants to play bowling in a video game other than wii sports

>All these hipsters saying GTA is garbage

So Cred Forums really hates games the same way /lit/ doesn't read and /fit/ doesn't lift huh?

Best
>3, 5, Vice City, Liberty Stories, Vice City stories
Worst
>sand andreas, 1 and 2, gta 4

>everybody who doesn't fap to how IV is best one is the same guy

Stop being retarded, the fourth one ws total shit that wasn't fun to play.

best: SA, 2 , VC, VCS
worst: the first GTA

the others are ok

I haven't played enough of them to make a list, but GTA2 had a pretty damn funky soundtrack.

>pic unrelated; it's just a cool poster

youtube.com/watch?v=pw8nr3xRPTM

>Worst
>sand andreas
trying too hard

Not a counterargument.

I rest my case. 2 is the best GTA

1. San Andreas
2. GTA 3
3. Vice City
4. GTA 2
5. GTA 5
6. GTA 1
7. GTA 4

VC>IV>SA>III>LCS>V>1

I've not played the others.

This actually makes GTA IV look good.

Then you actually play it and it's just zzzzzzzzzzzzz

SA had the best cheat codes, so it's the best by default.
I haven't played 4 or 5, but did they even have cheat codes?

GTA 5 > San Andreas > VC > GTA 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GTA 4

youtube.com/watch?v=jqE8M2ZnFL8
also best theme song of all GTAs

LCS's is pretty good too

1 and 2 are completely different games. it's like comparing a shmup to uncharted. they didn't age badly, they're still perfectly playable and have serviceable graphics for the kind of game they are.
>implying you ever played them

Yes, they do. On pc it's easy to enter them because it's just console commands.

"I lack the imagination needed to play a sandbox game": The Post.

Ok can you debunk it? Surely you can browse through some archive and find all info you need

Oh, so you're not an autistic child, just as autistic nostalgiafag. Got it.

No, it's just a shitty game. By far the worst GTA game.

nice, good to know that some companies have their priorities straight.

>GTA 4 is so shit that you need to pretend to be schizo to enjoy it

GTA V is for people who prefer to be told how and when to have fun. IV is for people who are able to make their own fun. They're both good games.

Even if I used my imagination, V would still be the better game because there's just more you can do with your imagination in that game, while San Andreas would simply be the GOAT.

GTA 5's story is way more compelling, you have 3 characters that develop as you progress through the game. I beat it within a few days because it's actually fun. I don't see what you mean by "make your own fun". I couldn't finish IV because it had so many mundane missions. Los santos feels more alive compared to liberty city, liberty city is ugly as fuck.

>what saves VC is its aesthetics alone
so you're one of those "le 80s were the best" reddit retards? got it

IV is the best game in the series from a gameplay and story standpoint.

Goong head to head with the cops is actually fun in IV thanks to top-tier physics and AI.

Plus, there's also the insane attention to detail in terms of both the world design and the ways in which you can interact with it (taking cabs, trucking cops into arresting pedestrians, all the different numbers you can call etc.).

I think you got that backwards. GTA V is more built for fucking around, IV has a strong narrative and doesn't really give you all the options and space to fuck around that V gives you

5's story was a mess, and could have been the best in the series if they had executed it properly. The only way someone could think 5 was good is if they have 0 understanding of narrative structure or thematic devices.

Gta 4 had better characters though. Trevor is a generic crazy hillbilly, Michael is a generic white guy with family issues and franklin is a generic black guy. Even 4's bank heist was better than the ones in V

Did you even watch the video?

San > Vice > 2 > London > 1 > 4 > 3 > 5

>implying shitty 'realism' gimmicks save shitty af boring core gameplay and campaign missions

Remember when game reviewers were giving IV 100/100?

Fucking hell.

Yes. Fucking bullshit.

I don't give a fuck about your video. I played both games and formed my own opinions based off of beating each game multiple times.

>af

Did you even watch the video? Proper AI, physics, ragdolls, mantling etc. are not gimmicks.

As much as I liked GTA V's story, you can't deny that the last act felt rushed and anti-climactic.

The Union Depository heist didn't really feel as grand as it should have been no matter how you tried to approach it, and all of the story's main villains just sort of die at the last mission in the most unfulfilling way possible.

Remember when game reviewers were giving V 100/100?

Fucking hell

>my video
What? I didn't even post it. Or are you such a newfag that you can't even see the poster IDs?

>make your own fun

IV gives you a lot of tools to mess around with:
>car bombs
>throwable bricks and coffee cups
>backup from Dwayne
>getting civilians arrested
>countless interiors to host shootouts in
>subway tunnels and trains you can lose the cops using
>slowly executing targets
>calling 911

>5's story is way more compelling
Oh, wait. It's bait.

Well it was the first GTA game that actually looked pretty, also it had pretty insane animation systems for the pedestrians that are still top of the line.

The story and quests were really good and Bellic is one of the best GTA protagonists.

It's just a really good game and leaps ahead of V.

>and all of the story's main villains just sort of die at the last mission in the most unfulfilling way possible.

I didn't even realize that the main villain was supposed to be the main villain until I killed him and then the ending started playing. It was so disappointing.

It was really badly rushed in a story sense.

The overall gameplay of GTA 5 is better, and GTA 5 online is way better than 4 ever was. Personally i really enjoyed the story of V and i think they put a lot of effort into it. It's cool that you like IV. I'm just saying I didn't find the story to be interesting enough to keep me playing.

Best: GTA V
Worst: SA

>Proper AI
>implying the AI in IV was ever tough to deal with
Physics, ragdolls and mantling are all in V, too.

GTA IV's core shooting feels like ass and there are hardly any guns. Euphoria engine is also overbearing and Niko controls like a slow ass retard. GTA V was much tighter and more responsive with actual satisfying shooting.

Idiot nu Cred Forums tryhard hipster retard.

Suggested single player mods for V?

>Worst: SA
faggot

the first two gtas had dedicated fart and burp buttons, obviously they are the best.

>It's a bad game because it doesn't have tanks and Big Foot

You must be 18 to post here.

>missing the GTA London games
Eat shit

GTA:O is literally just a platform which R$ uses to sell shark cards' it's a glorified microtransaction shop.

>GTA IV's core shooting feels like ass
let me guess, you coudln't drive either

No, IV was shit because the main storyline was uncompelling and the gameplay was unrewarding. It was simply a boring game that did not deserve a perfect score.

Regardless of how you personally feel about the game, it was very far from a perfect score.

>remember, respect is MACHINE GUN
>GI-GI-GI-GI-GIMME YOUR WALLET
>KIIIIIILLL FRENZEEEEEEHH

lol is this faggot serious? You have FAR more weapons and tools to fuck around with in GTA V, including customisation that extends to both cars and the clothes you wear. You are beyond retarded to suggest that empty af IV had anywhere near as much to do as V has. V's map was also infinitely better and bigger with far more variety. Good luck mountain biking ever in GTA IV you pathetic faggot.

And FUCK GTA IV's pretentious af boring story. They tried to so hard to be a Michael Mann movie and utterly failed at it. GTA IV is EASILY the worst GTA ever made and all you nu Cred Forums retards need to kill yourselves.

Yes they are there but they are all done worse. Seriously watch the video, it explains everything by just showing directly why V is garbage and easily the worst GTA.

Idiot nu Cred Forums hipster retard

>V was my first GTA so it must be the best

>af
Found the nigger. Go climb a tree, Lavon.

>implying the driving was at all difficult
Nice projection fuckface. Only a nu Cred Forums shithead would think any of the modern GTA games are at all hard. 2016 Cred Forums is a fucking joke.

Best fucking song coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kczJhOXvf4

Best: SA and VC
Worst: GTA

Best: San Andreas
Worst: GTA1

>Worst: GTA1

Sure thing squirt.

GTA I/London was my first GTA, fuck face. And I never said V was good. Just that GTA IV is awful and didn't deserve a perfect score.

>crying about IV's mechanics
get good, kid

My first GTA was the very first one and my rankings for the series are here: I love how you mid '90s born shitters think that GTA IV makes you a "hardcore old school gamer" now. You're so fucking retarded it hurts.

it's got bikes and busses so it's better than 2 by default

So you're saying that IV's online was literally utter shit then? Because there's WAY more to do in GTA 5 online compared to 4.

You forgot this one? & 1969. it has the best characterts

>still browsing a childrens website despite being old as fuck

lmao get out grandpa

VC > SA > III > 2 = V > 1 > shit > IV

>m-muh nostalgia
Game is shit, grandpa. Maybe it used to be good, but in 2016 it's extremely dated and no longer the masterpiece you thought it was.

>FAR more weapons
...that are all functionally interchangeable.

>more clothes
Not really, when you consider that many types of clothes are restricted to individual characters.

>better map
You had a tiny city with barely any variety and a countryside that had no content. You actually had things to do in IV that didn't include darts and yoga.

>pretentious story
It's literally the same "MC gets betrayed and has to fight to survive" plot you see in every other GTA, the only difference is that it's slightly heavier on exposition and has better characters.

You still remember them? My memory is pretty bad.

>1 was my first GTA
>defends V
Why are you lying on an anonymous image board, kid?

It was lots of fun as long as you had friends to play with. You do have friends, don't you?

>car bombs
After you do enough boring hang out activities with Packie, although car bombs did allow for some creative ways of completing certain missions

>throwable bricks and coffee cups
Why is this considered an argument. You'll likely never do this outside of the one story mission that asks you to throw a brick, and even if you did it's still fucking worthless in an actual fight

>backup from Dwayne
Once again after doing enough boring hang out activities with Dwayne, which you'll likely never want to do because Dwayne is fucking depressing and boring as a character anyway

>getting civillians arrested
I'd be be surprised if the police couldn't do this in GTA V, although they can also get involved in gang shootouts in the ghetto

>countless interiors to host shootouts in
Apart from the interiors that are in the story not really, although this is still one thing it has over GTA V

>subway tunnels and trains you can lose the cops using
Because escaping the police wasn't already easy enough in IV, it was practically a joke

>slowly executing targets
I'll give you that one, I'm disappointed that wasn't in V

>calling 911
You could also do this in V, not an argument

>It was lots of fun as long as you had friends to play with. You do have friends, don't you?

We're comparing two games, yes with friends GTA V trumps IV because as i stated, there's a lot more things to do with your friends. Enjoy your fucking shitty game where the cars feel like land-boats

>so bad he thinks a casual af game like IV requires gitting gud

at least you admit you're children :^)

Do you really have any reason why 5 is bad? or are you just bandwagoning children who want to be cool?
5 is a great games definatly one of my favorites.

>so bad he thinks a casual af game like IV requires gitting gud
you're the once crying here, son

Keep memeing and thinking you're 'hardcore' for playing GTA IV shitter babby.

Because V is a good game despite what you tryhard kiddies try to say

>too dumb to drive in a video game
lol

>too dumb to realize the driving in both games is ultimately different, and V is much superior

kek.

try reading the thread maybe?

>af
Shut up, coon. Get back in the fields or on the rope where you belong.

Keep memeing and thinking you're 'hardcore' for playing GTA V shitter babby.

>Keep memeing and thinking you're 'hardcore' for playing GTA IV shitter babby
hey, i'm not the one crying about having a hard time shooting and driving in a gta game

if anyone here is making it seem hard, it's you

lol

>...that are all functionally interchangeable.
Nope. Even if that were true, they ALL still feel a billion times better than IV's shitty weapons.

>Not really,
Yes really, the clothes and customization of V utterly dwarfs IV and you're full retard to deny this holy shit.

>>better map
Yup, plain better, bigger, more variety, even if you exclude the mountain areas.

>>pretentious story
Indeed. A pretentious shitbrick of a story with muh ludonarrative dissonance ringing throughout. Even Rockstar realised what a turd it was and rectified that horse shit with V.

Kys tryhard shitter. IV was a turd and always will be.

I love both games, but IV is better. I've played, in their entirety, both of them at least 3 times in the past two years.

So many children bandwagoning on the hate train for GTA V and talking about nothing but online nobody gives a shit about online.

>IV fans confirmed for being faggot kids born in the late 90's

you guys sound just like those 12 year olds who go on nirvana videos and say LE BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION

Stop being hipster trash

>newfag doesn't understand memearrows
hilarious

I understand. nostalgia? cause its obviosuly from your childhood

Never said I had a hard time with it shitter. I said it plain sucked which it did.

>implying I ever implied V was hardcore
>implying any of the modern GTAs are hard
Only two games in the entire series that were actually challenging were the first two, and you halo generation shitters would never be able to complete those :^)

Best : 1, 3, Vice City, 4, 5
Decent : Chinatown, Stories
Worst : 2, SA

>nobody gives a shit about online
except it's more popular than the single player

welcome to 2016

idk gta2 was fantastic until the franchise made the transition to 3d. i still have to say the best is san andreas, with vice city following close behind. gta1 wasn't very good. i've only ever played the gameboy version so SORRY.

III is, which I also love.

>all that contrarian fueled by nostalgia

IV was unarguably one of the worst episode out of the franchise.

this 2bh , but iv was the worst

at the time 1 was great

SA > VC > III > IV > VCS > LCS > GTA2 > V > GTA I

>memearrows
You mean the quote arrows?

All your arguments are false because V is far more tryhard edgy than IV ever was.

You sound like that person who makes a thread with a picture of Travis and the caption "video game characters that are literally you".

It's okay tho, you just don't know any better because you were born too late for real video games, like Vice City.

Let me rephrase, only NEETS care about online cod faggot halo cuck little children.

Spaz Funbags.

Attention all memers

strawpoll.me/11251431

Having a poll for GTA 5 vs 4

>born to late for vice city
look at this fucking kid.

Not gonna vote.

>strawpoll
>Only 4 and 5
>No captcha
One job

>cuck little children

where are your parents, why are they letting you on here

Well seeing how V was your first GTA you were born too late for most video games.

best theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=QIw-_JM90EY

>clothes you wear
Why the fuck they always change the clothes you wear when you switch or start a mission. Seriously, how is this customizable if they keep changing them? Fuck you, rockstar.

>Cred Forums kiddies were 12 when 4 came out and are nostalgic for it

this

>Why the fuck they always
Why are you talking like a dumb nigger? Are you being ironic?

I played Vice City endlessly though when i was younger, I remember being tired for school all the time. But keep thinking IV is a good game, it's story is to tryhard like one user said. I want to play a game, not watch a movie.

>non-retarded police behavior,
you mean the most pathetic police in any game?
how can anyone defend the police in 4? they where piss easy to deal with

>seeing typos is my only argument
USA isn't the only country in the world, m8.

The police in every game before that were even easier to deal with. You used to be able to just wait it out until they gave up trying to kill you.

IV kiddies are terrible at video games. In GTA IV all you have to do is sit in a hallway, wait for them to run at you, then 1 tap them with the glock without even peaking.

This

I just wanted Franklin to wear a suit and look professional for once in his fucking life, yet he keeps changing back into his ghetto clothes whenever I switched away from him

>Actually thinking missions structer is different at all in any GTA game
Nostolgia is getting the best of you kids

English-speaking countries are the only countries that matter.

And they'll keep coming at you until you leave the search radius, so you can mow down thousands of cops and still never shake them.

IV is to V like Scorsese is to Bay

>1 tap
>glock
>obviously plays cshitgo
You're opinion on anything and everything is now worthless

First post best post.

Looks like IVfags are the Dark Souls II fags of GTA: a loud, vocal, cancerous minority.

inb4 one of them cheats. You should have plugged a captcha on there son.

no

>being so homo you want to play dress up with a 50 year old fatfuck and nigger
Just come out of the closet already

First poll i've ever done, my apologies.

This is so fucking retarded.

Everybody and their mother memed how shit GTA4 was back in 08 and 09. Everybody memed about how shit and depressing the story was and how shit the car physics were.

So what about the Euphoria physics?

GTA 5 is objectively better because of online. Yes, I understand you do not like the mirotransactions and miss that 4's only DLC was the expansions, but you have to REMEMER. GTA IV and Fallout were the ones that kickstarted DLC as a major thing on consoles.

But anyways, 5 is superior for online alone. Its literally nearly everything you could want in an online GTA minus the microtransactions.

Though it could go straight full mmo and have different world servers with enormous player population like phantasy star. Now that would be incredible.

This, when GTA 4 came out my friends played it for like 2 days and then we never really talked about it after. I remember there being a lot of hype, then nothing. The game is utter shit and to the kiddies here, IV is like a grown ups vice city to them.

>Everybody and their mother memed how shit GTA4 was back in 08 and 09
Yup.

It's the new generation here now. 12 year olds back then that played IV, COD and Halo on XBL are all grown up now and form the majority of Cred Forums. These shitters have been raised on shit and thus don't know any better.

We joked once upon a time that we'd see COD nostalgia threads here one day but never expected it to happen. Now you see praise for games like MW2 all the time. Cred Forums is honestly a complete joke now.

Best : London
Worst : San Andreas

>Cred Forums is one person maymay

erry time

>gta 5 is superior for online alone
Better vehicles (undriveable in iv)
Better story
Better acting (seriously the shitty russian bullshit on iv was god awful)
Innovative 3 protagonist story
More interactions you can do with random people (makes game very immersive)
Have to say this one again Amazing acting and characters

You are now aware that passage of time is a concept, and that it'll likely fuck you up even more as the years continue to progress.

>anyone who likes IV is underage
I guess the reviewers of all the major publications were underage too then.

Or maybe you guys are just being contrarian because Travis is le edgy.

It's neo-Cred Forums that praises IV though. IV was always seen here as an utter disappointment here while San Andreas and Vice City always won in the polls by a huge majority.

>implying reviews mean fuck all

Fuck I'm glad there are some older posters still here.

Which london though?
inb4 you're just some underage b8 trying to sound cool and has never actually played london

I find it absolutely ironic how Rockstar just came into games industry and created the golden formula. Everybody in the world loves or at least likes GTA. Even Cred Forums with how contrarian or anti-western you shits can be love GTA meanwhile the most casual person in the world that is in their 50's lie my father likes GTA. And the beautiful thing about GTA is it has top-tier quality and production values with malleable enough substance to appeal to all these demographics. People love it for the story, the destruction, the exploration, multiplayer, everything.

Niko is by far the worst gta character, even worse than franklin. I'd say Michael is my favorite in gta 5 cus i find his household issues to be hilarious

The only good thing about GTA IV is the gay tony dlc

>More interactions you can do with random people (makes game very immersive)

lmao

GTA 1 and 2 shouldn't be in this ranking. It's like comparing Super Mario 64 to Super Mario World.
Anyway...
Story: GTA 3 > GTA IV = GTA VC > GTA SA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GTA V
Gameplay: GTA SA = GTA V > GTA VC > GTA VI > GTA 3
Also Rei is the best girl and thiccfags are cancer.

>generic rich white guy with generic family issues is your favorite character

wew lad

>Actually thinking IVs story is good

No when I was saying 5 was better for online alone, I was just saying that ultimately guarantees it's better than 4.

Yes, I agree all of those aspects make it better as well, but if I wrote that somebody would've tried to greentext and dispute at least a couple of them by nitpicking.

>rockstar hated IV so much they killed TLAD's protagonist in V in a random mission cutscene

But it was.

>muh generic commie slav coming to america to live the le generic american dream

see, i can do that too.

>Chinatown Wars is a great game, you should play it on your phone
they have an android version?

are the touch controls ok?

GTA > GTA 2 > GTA VC > GTA 3 > GTA SA > ...

But Niko wasn't generic at all. He wasn't a subhuman like slavs usually are

>Horrid fucking acting
>Boring
It was fucking unplayable

But he was, and his accent was terrible.

>Comes to America to live the American dream
>Oh but wait, his cousin lied to him and he learns the American dream is a facade, who could've saw this coming?

2deep

>GTA IV fags think it's fun to take ai women and roman bowling to pretend to have a life

>horrid acting
Uh... no? Have you ever seen bad acting before?
>Boring
I'm sorry you're a fucking child?

Does anyone else here feel as though Red Dead Redemption and Bully were the best Rockstar open worlds?

the sad thing is, your post is ACTUALLY true

there was a IVfag in a thread yesterday crying that he can't take women on dates anymore and that there's no relationship/friendship metre. What the actual fuck?

As opposed to Franklin who is just street nigga with the same 'from rags to riches' story that's already been done to death at this point in the series, or Trevor who was designed to appeal to edgy teens and just lmao so wacky dipshits in general. The generic white dude is probably the best choice under those circumstances.

RDR was terrible. Even worse than IV.

>neo Cred Forums pretends to like V
Didn't you get the memo, we only pretended to like it for awhile to piss off the PC folk, it's out now on all platforms and everyone knows it bombed and is pretty much the worst GTA so far, the joke is over.

Melee and Gunplay were functional but mediocre
Character models are ugly, nearly amatuer in quality
Missions are uninspired and repetative
Story takes itself too seriously and is driven by silly mobstory cliche after cliche
Many praised features were stripped from the preceding title, such as:
Fixed wing aircraft
Exaustive character style customization
Exaustive vehicle customization
Tongue in Cheek approach to story and missions
Vast weapons arsenal from purple dildo bats to miniguns

GTA4 is an open world game with closed off buildings, no gameworld involvement past barely functional pool table and bowling minigames, a partially successful Sims style social simulator, and a broken melee, average shooting system with no other redeemin qualities to save its lackluster shortcomings, like the sheer sense of fun in San Andreas despite how terrible the shooting and aiming mechanics were.

I enjoyed the game and still throw it in for the odd shooter rampage, but I have to say, it was an indredibly overrated game when it released. Scores around 7-8 would have accurately denoted the overall success of the game to provide entertainment, and I think Rockstar's name being attached to it has allowed a greater deal of patience for its flaws than reviewers would have warranted normally.

>being a hivemind memer unable to form his own opinions about anything
wew

>GTA V bombed
>it's the best selling game in the series, selling more than twice the amount of physical copies GTA SA ever sold

whatever helps you sleep at night user

I have never played a GTA in my entire life
And I feel fine
/blog

Best: ?
Worst: all of them

No, seriously, the joke is over guys, we don't need to do it anymore.

Imagine this:

7 years ago a game came out with incredible promise. You played as a common criminal and it set you loose in a small city, free to drive around, shoot people and do missions for people. Not much depth to any of the mechanics and on closer inspection not a whole lot to do, but great promise.

6 years ago a sequel came out. The setting was changed from a dreary East Coast city to a sunny and bright 1980s era Miami that was twice the size of the previous city. Now there was more depth and more things to do, all packaged together in a tribute to movies like Scarface and shows like Miami Vice.

4 years ago another sequel came out. Now instead of playing in a single city there are three cities and large rural areas to explore as well, expanding the game world to an entire state based on California in the early 90s. The core driving and shooting mechanics recieve their first significant overhaul while a plethora of activities and game mechanics are added, creating a thoroughly massive and diverse gaming experience.

Now imagine that today a third sequel comes out, only instead of expanding on the previous sequel it goes back to the feature set of the first game from seven years ago and adds in several boring gameplay mechanics like watching TV and taking friends out to comedy clubs, so instead of being an epic action game it is more of a day-to-day simulator set in modern day New York City. Oh, and now your characters runs like a middle aged housewife.

No shit it sold, it had GTA on the box, it still bombed because it was shit.

I'm sure people will be way more cautious next time about pre-ordering now that the world knows how low the series went.

Yeah you're forced to date ai women in the game to progress in the story. Game of the year every year. I honestly believe all the Iv fags are trolls, or just simply delusional.

Best: The one with Ghostfce and MF on the theme
Worst: The rest

San Andreas was way more day-to-day sim than IV, did you even play it?

You went to the gym to workout and had to go eat in restaurants, it had all the side activities and more.

Your underage shows, at least google some video clips before shit posting.

If there's no nostalgia glasses id say 5 really was the best so far.

Best is sa, im pretty sure everyone can agree.

Worst is china town wars for ds

This.

Basically, if you had grown up on previous GTA games, IV was a major disappointment. However if you were ~12 years old when it came out, like most of the memers itt were, you thought it was amazing because you were a retarded child that had no concept of what a good game was. This is compounded worse by the fact that you grew up on the games that sent the video game industry down the shitter, like COD, Halo, etc. You were basically way too dumb to know any better and you've been raised on cancer. 'Realism' is also pretty much the death of video games, and realism gimmicks do not save mechanically shitty gameplay with an even more boring mission campaign (of which literally half the missions were a tutorial ffs).

GTA:V was a return to form, period. Only nostalgic idiots that were kids upon IV's release and contrarian tryhards deny this. Fuck GTA IV. The second most disappointing game I've ever experienced in my life. Only DaSII beats it in this regard.

Does anyone else kinda wish they stuck with minimal cover art. It seems like the panels just get too overcrowded with recent titles

>GTAIV driving is good because its realistic
these meme needs to stop
Anybody who drives a real car will tell you different, hell even racing sims arnt tedious on the level of GTAIV
adding exagerared sliding for every car isnt realistic its just bad game design

This pasta was already posted.

I don't think you understand what "bomb" means, and if you think people aren't going to buy GTA VI like there's no tomorrow when that comes out, you're deluded.

cry more IVbabby

hope you enjoy the MW remaster you get with preordering infinite warfare faggot

Why are Vbabbies so mad?

I mean sure, you grew up with the worst GTA but that's no reason to get angry at strangers.

The laughable thing is it's not even realistic. One slight turn and your fucking car flips over. I guess some people liked it because it was wackier NOT because it took "skill" to drive.

>IVbabby thinking IV is an old-school game again that gives him hipster cred
:^)

>One slight turn and your fucking car flips over.
Wut? How can you suck this much?

This nigga knows what's up.

I love GTA IV and you niggers can't do shit about it.

Did you just confirm you grew up with IV?

It's not, but on Vbabby's perspective it is since it's probably the first video game they ever found under their christmas tree.

I don't even like IV that much since SA and VC are better games but you have to be way underage to think that V isn't one of the most disappointing and overall worst games to ever exist.

>It's not
nice try m8, we caught your obvious projection and there's nothing you can do now

>all these contrarians saying that IV is the best
>not even the episodes, just vanilla IV

Its gonna be hilarious when GTA VI comes out and you faggots say that V was the best

Fuck you

Actually I don't care if you like it or not, if you do then more power to you. I just think it sucks personally.

>there are people itt who grew up with GTA IV

You still sound pretty mad.

>projecting again

>there are people itt who grew up with GTA V

____________(You)_mad_______

>if I don't like it then nobody should
good luck on life

>reviewers of all the major publications

well memed IVbabby :^)

>projecting again

do you even know what projecting means lol

>I'm a babby that grew up with IV so I think its the best

Best
>Story: GTA IV
>Gameplay: GTA V
>Sandbox: GTA San Andreas

Dunno about worst cause the rest might as well be static

Are you actually retarded? Did you not read my post?

do you even know what a good GTA means lol

oh wait you don't, cause you only played V :^)

whatever helps u sleep IVbabby :^)

>I'm a babby WHO grew up with V so I think its the best

>there are people itt who grew up with IV and V and they are allowed to post

Best: 3 or San Andreas
Worst: Vice City or V

whatever helps u sleep Vbabby :^)

this

Worst part for me was how boring the map was and how fucking drab and dreary everything was, it was like playing inside a brown paper bag

All of these.

>jet flies so fast trees haven't loaded yet

try 3 you mong

So you don't actually know what projecting means then. GG on the buzzwords kid.

>People ITT saying 4 had a good story
No.
4's story was the most pretentious writing ive seen in a video game. the cutscenes play out like they this is the sopranos but it falls flat its face with the stupid and lets not even get started on the most hypocritical and uncharismatic protag in the planet

Vice city still is the best story in gta
smooth as fuck protagonist with caricature mob bosses in a cliched 80's miami, memorable sidecharacters and a simple but fun ''take over the city''story,whats not to love

100% agreed.

IV wasn't disappointing, everyone (yes, even Cred Forums) was hyped as fuck about it and enjoyed it back then. It was something completely insane after the muddy mess the previous 3D GTA's were, finally a GTA with graphics and tech that rivaled the other games.

It was not only after V was released when the dudebros got on board and started guessing shit how IV was probably bad to seem like a bunch of oldfags.

The leap from SA to IV was fucking enormous but the leap from IV to V is literally nothing, they went backwards if anything.

This happens to every single video game franchise though, the neo Cred Forums is not a myth, I've seen it all happen many times before.

I didn't. I loved it back then, and I loved it now. Also, expansions packs and bullshit DLCs are not the same thing.

>everyone (yes, even Cred Forums) was hyped as fuck about it and enjoyed it back then.
Nice try you fucking nu Cred Forums new shit. Cred Forums was hyped, but when the game came out everybody promptly saw what a pile of shit it was. Stop pretending you were here then.

>the leap from IV to V is literally nothing
That's because most of the budget went to the online mode.

>that art style
fucking disgusting

Best - 2, VC, SA
Worst - 4, 5

>Stop pretending you were here then
I actually was, I remember the threads like yesterday. I think you might be projecting just a tad bit there, neo Cred Forums.

Not the guy you're replying to, but I also loved IV when it came out, and I still love it, and I honestly can't tell you what Cred Forums thought about it, because I wasn't here yet. I was still on Cred Forums, holding out hope that the Chanology newfags would all leave, but of course they didn't.

Nope, you weren't.

Keep on projecting, newfriend.

Well I can tell you Cred Forums thought it was a turd.

You're that same cuck from earlier that used projecting incorrectly aren't you? You're still doing it you dumb fuck.

last gta i enjoyed

>Well I can tell you Cred Forums thought it was a turd.
Spotted the neo Cred Forums.

but Cred Forums is almost always wrong about everything

>It was something completely insane after the muddy mess the previous 3D GTA's were, finally a GTA with graphics and tech that rivaled the other games.
This is the most obvious false flag I've ever seen in my life. You are nu Cred Forums in every sense of the word and were 12 years old when IV came out, guaranteed. You were not here, fact.

Cred Forums is 90% 12 year olds. most people in this thread probably weren't even born when SA came out.

I was playing GTA 1 before you were even born.

Just because 5 was your first GTA doesn't make it good, sorry, it just doesn't work that way, I mean sure you might think so because you have no point of reference, but if you had even booted up a GTA game prior you'd know better. Stop calling other people nu when it's so painfully obvious you're the only underage here.

1. San Andreas
2. Vice City Stories
3. Vice City
4. The Ballad of Gay Tony
5. IV
6. V
7. The Lost and Damned
8. III
9. Liberty City Stories
10. GTA2
11. Grand Theft Auto

Im gonna bet thèse kids that say sa and vc are not first havent even played them

>I was playing GTA 1 before you were even born.
lol no you weren't kid and it's obvious beyond all shit no matter how hard you try to bullshit. I don't even know why you're lying online anonymously right now. Your existence is the definition of hopeless.

Isn't it possible that you both have different tastes, and neither is a bad person or a newfag because of it?

Why do you think I'm lying? Is it really so hard to believe that no everyone started gaming last gen?

Trust me. The IVfag is obviously full of shit.

if you don't like gta2, you are the definition of plebe.

Graphics/Performance/Tech: GTA V > GTA IV
Gameplay/ World interaction: GTA IV > GTA V
Story: who cares / both are shit
Characters: GTA V > GTA IV
Licensed soundtrack: GTA IV > GTA V
Original soundtrack: GTA V > GTA IV
Challenge / difficulty: GTA IV > GTA V
Endgame content / SP expansions: GTA IV > GTA V

I think both of you need to calm down and play some vidya.

If you think V is a good game then you're literally a bad person, and a newfag.

IV received praise from critics and gamers alike, no matter how contrarian the neo Cred Forums snowflakes want to be with their fedoras.

lol

I think V and IV are both good games. Rockstar doesn't really make bad games, in general. Manhunt was sort of mediocre, I guess, but still fun.

The cars have completly unique driving styles, though the driving is mostly tap e-brake to 90.

I've been gaming since 1990 child. You however were 12 when IV came out and you know it, yet you continue to lie online anonymously because you are that asshurt that you've been pegged so damn hard. You have to be a special kind of retard to have such an affinity for GTA IV in all honesty. You are cancer in every sense of the word, both for the video game industry and this board.

Tell me though, how's your Infinite Warfare preorder going for you? :^)

>You however were 12 when IV came out
he sounds younger actually. I'd say 8.

You've been gaming since 1990 and your first GTA was V?

Wow, you haven't been "gaming" much.

Not him, but my first GTA was III, and I thought IV was a lot of fun, and so was V. Ranking GTA games is like ranking Scorsese films for me; it's about degree of greatness, not whether or not they're great to begin with.

dunno where you keep getting that from as my rankings are right there kiddo sounds like another projection as you started with IV :^)

I like San Andreas the most. I haven't played 1 or 2 much, they're probably my least favourite.

If you enjoyed V over IV you should check out Infinite Warfare, they made it for people like you.

:^)

both are good. also, COD was great until MW2

So you didn't even play London and you call me 12 year old, what a pleb.

These are my ranks you massive cock sucking homo:

>ludonarrative dissonance

I played London but not enough to rank it kiddo.

It's funny how hard you're sucking off the travesty that was IV yet you apparently rank it that low. You have issues lol.

I'm starting to think that you're both children/faggots.

>So you didn't even play London and you call me 12 year old, what a pleb.
You're not 12 now dumbass, you were 12 when IV came out.

I'm not sucking it off, I'm just saying that people really liked it for a good reason too, it was a good game and you keep denying it because you couldn't drive a car without flipping it over or something.

I'm going to get into Chinatown soon as well though it sickens me to share a game with a gay individual such as yourself.

You're both clearly 12. Just enjoy what you like and stop worrying so much, children.

Yeah, totally, I played London when I was a fetus.

Fuck you're stupid that I feel bad for your parents.

>because you couldn't drive a car without flipping it over or something.
that wasn't me you hopeless faggot

we've been through this. IV isn't a hard game, as much as you nu Cred Forums faggots think it is.

>hypocritical
That's the point of the story. Darko even calls Niko out for this.

Also, what's not to love about a down-to-earth Red Army killer?

>Yeah, totally, I played London when I was a fetus.
>You can only play games the year they are released
>implying you even played it

>Fuck you're stupid that I feel bad for your parents.
lol you are literally a boy

>IV isn't a hard game
Apparently it is since you fag can't even drive a car because they actually have weight and mass to them, unlike the cardboard toy cars you drive around in V.

Stop projecting and just go enjoy GTA Online, I'm sure there are some new sick hacks that have just come out.

Let the real adult men (not you) discuss about real games here.

grow up, faggot
grow up, faggot

You're projecting again kiddo.

No, but you're clearly one of those "le everything I don't like is a meme and reddit" retards. I don't particularly like 80s, but it was a good setting nevertheless.

grow up
grow up

I have never had any problem with any driving mechanics in any GTA game, you're the one who brought them up in the first place because you're retarded.

>projecting
You clearly have no idea what the word means so shut the fuck up, thank you.

>Let the real adult men (not you) discuss about real games here.
Holy shit you are actually 12 years old today, forget when IV came out.

Better question: which one has the best theme?
My vote goes to III, that shit still sounds chilling after 15 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqpTq9_rf_Q

>not a fan of the GTA series in general
>thinks his opinion matters
fuck off weeb

You're the only 12 year old here trying to brag with your fucking age in the first place, on the internet.

>pls don't ruin my hugbox

>this post
>not made by a 12 year old

>You clearly have no idea what the word means so shut the fuck up, thank you.
that irony tho

2, obviously.

>getting rekt this hard

I like how they used Holy Thursday on The Journey in IV, since III's theme was pretty clearly based on it.
>driving around Algonquin in a Cognoscenti at night(IRL and in the game) stoned out of your gourd
>this song comes on
pure comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=8j8pSu3U7WM

IV > SA > VC > V > III
These are the only ones I've played.

>being a lying 12 year old on 4chinks

>helicopter always on top left
>Homie always on right side

YOU ARE BOTH 12 YEAR OLD FAGGOTS
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

>projecting on 4chinks

The characters are boring stereotypes compared to the other games. The cops suck, from the autoaim to the teleportation. And the online will never be as good as what the players did.

>using buzzwords he doesn't understand 'cause he's 12

>projecting because he's 12

SHUT UP, KIDS

Which is exactly why Chinatown was shit

confirmed 12

Yes you are because you got so triggered by that post.

Best: SA or IV
Worst: 1 and V

Ikr?

Spotted the 12 year olds.

Anyone who feels the need to defend a video game they like to anonymous strangers is almost certainly a child.

Fuck no, they are horrible. But the game is great.

Why the literal fuck does Cred Forums enjoy playing as a fucking nigger

It's legit a bad game,sorry you eat shit

>if you're passionate about something you're a child
Fuck off normie.

I liked LCS

>normie
>I live in a basement and I'm proud

Live and let live, kid. As you get older, you'll come to realize that what other people enjoy doesn't really affect your life at all. You'll like what you like, other people will like what they like, and it all adds to this rich tapestry that we call life. Variety in tastes and opinions is a good thing, and I'm sorry that you're so young that you still hold onto childish fanboyism.

>10. VCS
kys

>i'm legally retarded dudebro and i'm proud
kys indeed.

Good job not replying to the post that actually addresses the content of your argument, kid. Also, I'm NEET, so your "normie" insult doesn't really work.

That's literally something a 12 year old would say on Reddit to think himself as a big boy.

Yeah I get laid with a beautiful girl and live a decent life. You fight on Cred Forums all day with anonymous strangers good for you I guess.

>to think himself as a big boy
Listen little buddy, why don't you go do your English homework, and then come back to me, okay?

>this thread

they all suck

>goes to Cred Forums
>I get laid with a beautiful girl and live a decent life
Come on Timmy, tomorrow is school day, go to bed.

B-b-but i like gta 2

>tomorrow is school day
Sergei, your English sucks.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge, little buddy.

>tfw I've never played a GTA before
Where do I start?

Michael is the worst character. When people do bad shit to him, he should be killing them. But instead after madrazo beat his ass be works for him like a bitch

>2016
>being a grammar nazi on the internet
>on Cred Forums of all places
Spotted the newfag.

>edge
Now you're just throwing words out. How is what I said "edgy", in any way, shape, or form?

I'm not a grammar nazi; I just hate people who don't speak English natively, especially slavshits.

Play the first two first whatever you do, don't skip them. They're arcadey and different from all the others but really fun. Vice City is easily my favourite one though (obviously PC version).

You can skip 4 because it's a turd.

You're not even trying anymore, friend. Is everything okay? You seem confused.

Obviously I'm nostalgic and biased as fuck, buuuttt

>Best
GTA2
GTA:SA
GTA:VC
GTA5

>Worst
GTA3
GTA4

>You seem confused.
The irony is strong here.

This entire thread is just fucking horrible, is Reddit down for maintenance or something?

Play IV whatever you do, don't skip it. It's serious and different from all the others but really fun. San Andreas is easily my favourite one though (obviously PC version).

You can skip 1 and 2 because they're turds.

>better story
You made good points with the rest of it, but the only redeeming thing about vanilla GTAIV is it has the best story of any of them. V has a bland story and the characters aren't interesting, lamar is ok but you barely see him in the game. GTA IV had characters that you gave a shit about and a story with real consequences not some lazy "everything is perfect" bs ending.

VC>SA>VCS>5>EFLC>LCS>4>3

This entire thread is horrible because children just can't accept that some people like one thing, while other people like another thing. I'm sorry that my opinion on shitflinging infants who argue over which video game is better like it actually matters hurt you so much; maybe you should evaluate your life and how you're spending it if the notion that people have different tastes is this upsetting to you.

Agree except GTA 2 is below 5 and 3 is below 4 because graphics.

>This entire thread is horrible because children just can't accept that some people like one thing

Sounds like Cred Forums

Better than V. V is literally the worst of the 3D ones, except maybe 3 with the mute protagonist

Ignore nu Cred Forums.

Exactly. It's funny, because if someone calls another person a child for liking a game they don't like(or vice-versa), they're almost certainly a child themselves.

Nope, GTA IV is still the worst one by far my 12 year old mouthbreathing friend.

ignore neo Cred Forums

dude vice city tho

How did people react when they announced a GTA for Nintendo DS?

>lol so awsum an ironic amirite guizzzz pls /r/Cred Forums this xD

>the 12 year old is still going

>being this assmad
kek

>the 12 year old is still going

mad about what? do you have aspergers?

Shh, calm down, it's okay.

>CTRL + F 12 year
>19 results

see

This

Anyone who disagrees doesn't know the series

>if someone calls another person a child for liking a game they don't like(or vice-versa), they're almost certainly a child themselves.

I'm not sure why you keep posting that in reply to me, since I clearly think that
>if someone calls another person a child for liking a game they don't like(or vice-versa), they're almost certainly a child themselves.

>immortalized elder god tier
gta3
gta

>top tier
vc
gta4
tlad
gta2

>mid tier
sa

>low tier
tbogt
gta5

>literally nobody played tier
stories
london

Because this isn't Cred Forums
Not my fault the best GTA is ghetto as fuck

>literally nobody played tier
>stories

you're a child
and so are you
and you
and you
and you
and you
and you
and you

I think this is the single most pathetic thing I've ever read on Cred Forums.

Got me.

I literally called that guy who said that orginally a child in my post. Tell me: are you so new that you can't see poster IDs?

>me gusta
>responder
>hace un momento

GTA sucks

>tfw R* never came out with san andreas stories.

it would have been cool if cesar and kendal (CJ's sister) had a kid and he could have been the new protagonist.