Death Stranding coming before Tokyo 2020 Olympics

gematsu.com/2016/09/death-stranding-feature-new-form-co-op-play-due-tokyo-2020-olympics

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cetacean_stranding
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Death Stranding and Cyberpunk 2077 will come in the same year

I hope it's not a carbon copy of MGSV but with Reedus and his dangling nutsack.

Here's hoping the wait is worth it this time and they have their priorities in order, their asses in reins, and their advertising done right.

Maybe this will prove Kojima and friends were being limited by Konami and all they needed was a clean slate.

Thinking about that makes me dread the coming years.

What year was it that practically all games sucked? Was it 2011? 2012? It was basically a drought for good games. Hope that's not a trend wherein the amount of good games is drawn out as all the releases line up together every 1+xn years.

>What year was it that practically all games sucked?

2014 and 2016

does this game have the most retarded name in the history of video games?

it's not even charming in an enrish type of way.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cetacean_stranding

Educate yourself. Furthermore, if the animals are still alive the cetacean stranding is called "live stranding." If the animals are dead...you guessed it, death stranding.

>educate myself
>on meme video game lore

>I have no argument
>b-b-better blurt out meme!!!

Fuck off nigger

He also said before the Akira remake which is in 2019

That means it's coming out 2018

>it wasn't meant to be an arguement in the first place
>b-but this is forechan. better be a cum guzzling faggot.

Who the fuck cares about Hideo and Kojima after MGS4 and 5? They're overrated hacks.

>get roasted
>cry

Stay classy, Cred Forums.

#greatnessawaits

>TFW the leak from Del Toro's team member was real

What movies from Idris Elba should I watch?

Thor

"Gullible Faggot" starring Idris Elba as user.

I googled it, nothing came up

What else than Thor?

The context makes it seem way less like it's a tongue too big for your mouth type deal and somewhat broken English mistranslation.

I think if people were educated on what a death stranding is then they would appreciate the title more.

Most people just refer to animals, alive or dead, that have washed up on shore as "beached". The word stranded is usually only used in the context of people washing up on shore and that's only when they're alive. I think that's what most people think of when they hear the words.

Having learned that a "death stranding" was a singular idea and not an awkwardly translated pair of words describing the context of the game is what made me take the game a little more seriously.

Considering Kojima's previous game was titled Metal Gear Solid I initially just brushed off the game as having a weakly worded title that also described the exposition of the game.

Thor: The Dark World

>lore
How stupid can you be?

Kaneedaaaa!!

What Kojima needed is to be pushed away from MGS by force.

He was clearly tired of it, but he also was afraid of letting others take care of it, so he needed a push to let it go.

If Death Stranding sucks, his reputation will be done for, though.