youtube.com/watch?v=j4z3xv2l9_k
youtube.com/watch?v=fhAZpUySPb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's probably just the compressed fat from the tightened belt
the left testicle is the actual penis

corrected your mistake in blue, you got an F, see me after class

>watching aid moby try to build a pc for 5 hours

wow, he has the body of a comic character

Rich is funny guy. You can tell he's s proper stand up bloke.

Why are they both so hung?

Why is jay so perfect?

how can Cred Forumsirgins even compete?

Jay is gay. I wanna be like mike.

I had a sex dream about Jay once. I remember eating his ass and fucking him for what seemed like forever. He'd make the perfect bottom.

Painfully unfunny and boring.
Rich and Aidsmosby are two of the unfunniest faggots in RLM.

>eceleb shit

I somehow read the OP in his voice

He's so cute now. I just want to hug him and give him a handjob.

Previously recorded is fucking trash, their opinions are so bad

Faggot with aids talks to obese man-child liberal.
Of course I watch it.

Me. They are brilliant.

its a shit show, they don't even talk about the fucking game they are streaming, Rich just talks about his shitty life and mundane shit.

>oldfag

I watched a few episodes but they don't seem nearly as knowledgeable on video games as movies.

Actually Jay and Mike are the only knowledgeable ones on movies. Anything that doesn't have at least one of them in it is just shit.

It's fucking awful, and I like Rich. Jack is usually unbearable and the points they usually bring up are awful. Their review for DOOM was just bad, and I really loved that game, but their points were just shit.

Best of the Worst is good though, and so is RLM generally.

I do, Cred Forums introduced me to them after they sperged out about their opinions on Alien: Isolation (they were right).

They really can't.

nice try, Gilchrist.

Rich seems to be on the level for the most part, but Jack is a total normalfag AND Nintendo fanboy.

Rich has a bizarely inflated ego and a lot of his enjoyment depends on how much he understands it, and he isnt as in the know as he seems to be.

Jack is cringey at times but at least he seems to be more aware he knows nothing and is just pulling the "fake it till" tatic. I mean smart move, but not enough to make him half a shows worth of good, especailly when his core stick suckls

There's a reason his nickname is Dick.

He grew a beard and hit the gym.

Because he's the only one on that site who takes care of himself.

There reviews are alright

Don't watch the streams, they are cancer

I heard Rich likes to put CP on people's computers through dropbox.

>4 hours of AIDS-Moby building a computah

Have you watched their MGS5 review?

Why does he laugh like a high pitched Hyena?

they don't seem to care about the games they all that much, especially the one who is on chat duty completely ignores the games for the most time so

>it's an aidsmoby episode
>it's a rich evans laughs episode
>it's a guest appearance episode

They adequately called out Kojima's shit writing

They're okay when they're shitting on cinematic games like order 1488 and uncharted but everything else is awful since they're way too shit at vidya

I said alright, not perfect

WHAT THE FUCK

What are you talking about?

Shit, I meant to quote the post above you

What were you expecting? Did you want them to cry for an hour?

Who here watches mods slack off after putting in a report more than half an hour ago?

>incidentally the gayest looking one

That's got to be fake.

Gunshot cut to black

bless you user, 4ur sacrifice

What was it?

nope

He's blessed

youtube.com/watch?v=KRuCx8lhSW8

Do fat people actually wear belts on top of their fat belly overflow?

it's called a dickie-do

Not if you're a manly man.

jay is a fucking machine now. look at that guy

>This is an average skinny man in American standards.

ok

I don't understand this shit at all

I've got a bit of a belly, but there is no way in fuck I would ever pull my trousers up over it
I'd rather have overhang than a fat pelvis

>1:26

He's fucking huge

you made black boi? whitey is packing heat

a lot of their opinions on stream are garbage

>worst RLM member has the biggest dick
fuck this life dude

Yep, that's definitely fake.

just anime gore

That's not Josh

I have a friend that suspenders his pants up to just under his tits. His belly ends up looking like second knees.

no shit retard. it's a joke.

>Jay is gay.

God, how I wish.

>This is a 10/10 in Wisconsin

>That glorious laugh that cures rare diseases
>"I'm Rich Evans, I got laid. You can do it too."
>His managing to be the most innocent of the group most of the time
Why is Rich so moe?

can't go wrong with marrying your high school love

that is WAY better than I thought he was going to do

it's amazing how bad previously recorded is considering redlettermedia. i dont think its even the lack of mike&jay, these fucks should just stick with movies period

>Innocent of the group

Rich is a jaded, fedora-tipping faggot, though.

He aged so wonderfully, super cute in an actually attractive way.

that's a man

>It's an RLM thread turns into gay fanfiction about Jay episode

He's not even that attractive. He only looks good compared to the others.

You kidding? Half the time it's Mike who says all the jaded, edgy shit.

Then again I only really watch Best of the Worst because I have the common sense to realize these guys are not fucking anything close to worth watching for anything other than that

I've got an attraction to midwest boys that look similar to him. Though I don't really agree with the beard he's got on now. His sort of chubby cheeked mutton-chop phase is what attracted me to him.

But yeah, he's aged the best of the entire RedLetterMedia folks.

he's a vampire

Is Jay as handsome as Drew from Giant Bomb, Cred Forums?

Quintessential casuals pretending to know shit about vidya and rating them using the same condescending tone they use on their movie channel.
Except with movies they at least have entry level knowledge about.

They often get amazed by stuff that really isn't that impressive or has been done hundreds of times over, or get put off by trivial shit.
That plus the classic "I didn't finish the game but man that story has a lot of plotholes, what's that about?"

Ghostbusters review was the best i would love to see them play the game

> He's not even that attractive.

I mean he's no George Clooney or Brad Pitt, but: Gurl, please. Come on.

He had to grow into his teeth first. He can be perfect because he was explicitly imperfect first.

lol can't even mention pre-rec without gay Cred Forumsirgins talking about jay. He's in a few streams when he has freetime. He was okay at ducktails and that's about it.

I agree that Jack is a lil casual, but suck my dick if you think Rich is casual. He's been gaming on pc for longer than you've been alive. You literally suck anime cock. Fuck off.

Rich IS casual. Just because he played Doom and X-COM when he was younger doesn't make him not casual

They both suck at games

>Except with movies they at least have entry level knowledge about.
I really enjoy their movie reviews because I'm a movie casual myself, maybe people that actually know about movies dislike them as much as we dislike Prev Rec? I respect them for saying what they want but even I can see the reviews are pleb as shit.
Also Jack is terrible, if Mike was there it'd be alright.

>He had to grow into his teeth first

Oh, god, yeah. As a teenager he wasn't bad looking despite the teeth. But as soon as he got that work done, he got really good looking.

>can't even mention pre-rec without gay Cred Forumsirgins talking about jay

Can't help it that I'd walk through a mile of glass to listen to Jay fart through a walkie talkie.

Mike seems to have mellowed out with time. He likes a lot of stuff I'd consider mediocre. Jay seems pretty solid and has respectable opinions.

Why is Cred Forums so obsessed with dicks?

I bet you faggots would deepthroat people like Mattei in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.

>plays old timey text based adventures and niche flight sims
>is casual
You think because he won't play turn based japRPGs he's casual? Having taste isn't casual.

They're both plebs, honestly. Jay is just more of a middlebrow.

Are you actually saying you cannot respect people who like things you do not?

Rich is daddy so unless you wanna get fucked up shut ur whore mouth

>mfw trump supporters

>mfw trump supporters

Why is everyone obsessed with Mike? Plinkett stuff is neat, but he's kind of a one trick pony. Eventually the tricks will get worn out and the pony will be put out to pasture. I can only hope Hollywood picks them up and helps them produce films to live on.

This is what the average nu-Cred Forums poster looks like.

i bet rich can't even fuck up his gf

Because he's funny. The funniest of the bunch by a country mile.

I don't understand what this thread is about.

That is a really jiggly butt for a fit dude

I thought neckbeards were the stereotype of old Cred Forums?

sounds tough.

Old Cred Forums is the same as new Cred Forums, teenagers that think they know better than everyone else and laugh at spicy mems

Well I hope he becomes a producer for comedies then. Might be something worthwhile.

>mow bernie supporters

>this person lives in a city
How
There aren't any pigs to fuck

just fucking delete this board

Rode in on one from outside the city limits.

that fucking video was so uncomfortable

how do things like that just exist and where the hell do these guys find them

>tfw you'll never slobber on Mike's monster kielbasa or fondle Jayfu's cute balls
I want to fucking die

No, but he's less autistic than Drew.

oh shit what vid sounds hilarious

what are you talking about?

the best of the worst where they watched that "how to get revenge" video

His head looks like a fucking mushroom

He looks more like one of those guys you'd see in "wacky, extreme" 90's commercials for kid fruit snacks

>hurr durr big limp dick
>probably not any bigger flaccid
>flaccid dick is probably shit in terms of girt like most humongous limps are
>h-how can virgins compete
kek

I've seen a lot of dicks in my life, and usually the average sized limp ones are the most pleasing ones.

yeah like he just ate a airhead and is 321... blastoff

fucking nailed it

woa...

this makes me uncomfortable

When did this stupid fucking trend catch on?

what trend lmao

being GAY? well, when's your bday user?

what do you think flaccid means?

This my fucking goal. Right fucking here.

I want to be this man.

THIQQQQ

That looks like aran from game grump.

>goes from one man ass to the other
I don't get it

I think the first one is a puffy vulva

UMM VIDEO GAMES?

every single e-celeb thread is exactly like this
>WOW HIS DICK IS SO BIG

need a containment board for that cancer

yeah this board's a mess atm

Hiroshima should split us up again

/Video/

and

/Game/

POTION SELLER, SELL ME YOUR FINEST POTIONS

This

>Rich evans gets more pussy than Cred Forums
oh snap

you suck

Literally one of the only vidya review channels I watch.

Not that bad considering his weight

>tiny dic

>WOW HIS DICK IS SO BIG

ITS SO DENSE

I saw the Dark Souls stream rich

you will never be anything other than a shitter

I wanna kidnap him and feed him female hormones until he's obedient

The only person who's a bigger normie than Rich is Jack and neither of them have the charisma to carry a web series. Jack works nice as a foil to the full gang but Rich has never been particularly funny by himself. If anything, seeing Mike abuse and break him is the funniest thing about Rich.

RLM as a whole is pretty good, but I can tell their stuff is getting to be lower effort. There's more content than before, but less of it is decent. The Patreon/Youtube bucks will do that. I'm glad they found success, but it's sad at the same time. That and Mike looked like he was 60 in that Blair Witch discussion.

don't you know? gay is the new straight

>rich
>a normie
Come on
I'll agree he doesn't have the charisma to carry something on his own, and jack is jack, though.

>>RLM as a whole is pretty good, but I can tell their stuff is getting to be lower effort
As long as Best of the Worst stays good I don't give a shit.

>mistaking fupa for dick

come on, hes obviously fat.

No I wouldn't I can't fit Mike's whole dick in my mouth

Jay looked objectively hot as fuck in the Ben-Hur video. Also his smile warms my heart.

...n-no homo

Yeah, but a normie compared to some of us. He might be fat, dress poorly, and have some hot opinions, but he's not a chan dweller or anything like that.

Him screaming "aids" doesn't make him counter-culture as much as it shows a blunt sense of humor.

Drew is the least autistic person in Giantbomb..

Why did someone draw a comic of gaben?

I can't wait til Josh stops showing up on camera.

I'm getting sick of him, seriously.

He's not funny.
He's super pretentious, moreso than all of the rest.
75% of the time he just sits there and nods.
20% of the time he opens his mouth to spout irrelevant nonsense.
5% of the time he competes with Rich via laughter volumes and it's so obvious when he is doing it.
He considers himself an artfag movie buff.
He is contrarian as hell sometimes. Not always but sometimes.
He makes sure everyone knows he has seen the movie they are watching and "calling" stuff to riff on immediately so he gets that fucking credit for it whenever he can.
He scares me more than all the bad movies combined whenever he shaves, seriously he is the king of weak chin and he looks like a teddy bear, without the soft adorableness, he just looks like a retarded goblin bear thing when he doesn't have his beard.
AND LASTLY HE COMPLAINS ABOUT COMING OUT TO SPEND TIME WITH THOSE GUYS TO REVIEW SILLY MOVIES FOR A FEW HOURS LIKE ITS LITERALLY THE END OF THE WORLD HOLY FUCK JUST GO AWAY THEN GODDAMNIT

Goddamn I want Josh to go away so bad.

Jay is probably the best person ever to complement Mike. His film tastes might be snobbier, but he's got nothing but respect for the people around him and he might be the sweetest guy there. The fact that he keeps taking care of himself while Mike just gets fatter and grosser helps too.

Josh is a nice guy who loves shitty movies. Sounds like you're looking for reasons to dislike him.

JAY IS LITERALLY NOT GAY THOUGH THATS THE FUNNY PART

mike cucked him when mike was big and handsome

>he's not our exact brand of counterculture, that makes him a normie
Come on user. You can't say mike with his "literally afraid of videogames" shit isn't far more of a normie

I'm not looking for reasons.

I literally just listed all of the reasons I dislike him.

Are you retarded?

>tfw my name is josh
>and josh makes all joshes look bad

damn it josh hit the gym and get huge and get your hair back

Drew is THE MOST autistic person in Giant Bomb.

Have we found a new huge cock to worship, boys??!

Mike is getting old

Jay is the cute one.
Mike is the smart one.
Rick is the awful shit who just hangs out with them.

this fat fuck has a 6/10+ gf that loves him

WHY DONT I HAVE ONE

How can you hade the man who made the joke "He can't even get off on choking a kid", talking about Gary Coleman?

The MGS5 review was pretty good actually, apart from the part where they whined about Quiet for like a quarter of the whole review.

>Think Trump supporters are retarded and consider "Make America Great Again" a meme slogan like "Hope and Change" and "Yes We Can"

>Consider Hillary extremely shady and somehow worse than Trump despite him having no idea what he's doing politically

>Don't care because I want that shirt that dude is wearing because it's so gay

impressive

But you're reaching. I could understand a complaint about how he's already seen pretty much every movie they've covered, but instead you just made a top10 list of stuff that has no precedent.

Video games aren't a measure of normie-ness anymore. Everybody plays them.

One joke does not excuse his other bullshit.

>Shit on all other MGS games because they think the story of the first one is dumb (which neither of them beat)
>Rich thinks MG1 is the best metal gear game
>Jack thinks MGS5 is the best metal gear game
>Shits on Kojima for no reason

Their most based review

youtube.com/watch?v=vG0zJ89Fv8c

I go back and watch it whenever I want to laugh

I like the firewatch one because Rich BTFOs Jack

Mike longs for the grave

I want more.

Say please at least

>tfw mike actually used to be that thin

So AIDS Moby was trying to be a Nathan Barnatt rip off only without the goofiness or charm?

It was deserved because Quiet is ugly and no one wants to see her waggling her ass at the camera.

That lady is pretty cute.

For a fat schlub like him, that's better than expected. Good for him.

He used to be okay.

The only thing I watch are the PR reviews. I think they're usually insightful and interesting. I don't watch the streams, though I sat through the one of NMS a bit because of how horrible the game is and wanted to see their live reactions.

Mike reminds me now of pic related

>got banned from Cred Forums
>posts the same exact things on Cred Forums

>always picks medium difficulty
>button masher
>WOOOW you mean if I change a half-empty magazine the bullets don't magically relocate? How ground breaking
He played a couple of games back in the days and maybe still enjoys a niche or two, that doesn't make him less of a casual.

>that real rage at the ending
Perfect.

Gross

almost got me chum

This is an amish man in 2016

I really wish he'd start taking care of himself. Being a miserable drunk was a funny gimmick for a bit but he looks terrible these days. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets some kind of heart condition.

Is that Dante from Clerks?

INTO THE STARS

whats this from

Muscles are only hard when they're tensed, otherwise they can hang and jiggle.

>miserable drunk
>gimmick
He's a guy who had aspirations of being a talented movie director when he was younger, and his videos suggest he has enough charisma and industry knowledge that he had a chance. But instead he makes silly videos on Youtube with his goofy friends. Every movie he's tried to make has either been a tiny artsy production, critically panned, or only supported by his fan following because of its juvenile sarcasm and it features the fat guy that says "OH MY GAAAAWD". I think its less of an act, and more like the RLM guys incorporating it into their humour.

cuck

Mike and Jay just need to try to make something serious one day. They make nothing but dumb shit to avoid being criticized seriously, and that's holding them back. Mike the director and Jay the executive producer. I think the two of them could do something worthwhile, but they may never even attempt it.

Fuck

I liked space cop :(

WOW homophobic tbqdh familo

Jay is bae and Mike is daddy. You should know this

>marrying your female twin

Oh boy I love their ironic style!

youtu.be/CJP8J84vzTA

This'll be the next viral video right guys??

>>he really thinks the dick isn't entirely hidden and he's just imagining a dick shape with the bulging fat and folds of jeans that don't fit the fat man.

I'm not sure. The fact his movies are bad isn't from incompetence, since Mike has a very solid understanding of movies both structurally and artistically. It's about his movies not trying to be anything more than silly micro-budget fare.

Space Cop was a bad movie. It's not much more than a vehicle for RLM fanservice, which makes it incredibly boring even from a "bad good movie" perspective. It's in a weird middle ground where it's not incompetent, but with no attempts made to make it a legit entertaining to non-fanboys.

Compare that to his original passion project, the Prequel reviews. These were almost entirely his doing, and it was a great summary of just how bad those movies were while also explaining it to those with less film knowledge. They are legitimately good and reflect the effort that was placed into them.

I think the thing with RLM and Mike is that they've found a bit of a comfort zone with their content. There's a big variance in quality episode to episode in their shows, and the amount of effort placed reflects pretty visibly.

Half in the Bag is a generally good series, but there's episodes where they don't really discuss the movie and just kind of ramble on about something else. Best of the Worst can be very funny, but there's episodes where they're just saying edgy things while drunk with no recollection of the movies they saw.

Patreon and Youtube compel Mike and the crew to produce regular content, which means taking the easy way out. I can't really blame Mike since it's what gets hits, but it does mean that he's stuck making the kind of stuff you mentioned.

Like the other user said, I really wish him and Jay would actually work on something serious for once. They have the ability to make great content that resonates with people. Or they could just have Rich Evans laugh for the kids. Know what I mean?

> since Mike has a very solid understanding of movies both structurally and artistically

He knows a bit of trivia and film school theory, but let's not go nuts.

He knows plenty. It's not a competition. The best directors aren't film theory dictionaries. They just need to know what makes a film entertaining.

Aidsmoby has a BBC (Big Baldy Cock)

Mike didn't understand the Blair Witch Project because it was too ambiguous and didn't spoon feed him, and his standards for entertainment are inconsistent at best.

And yet his parent's are still more proud of him than yours.

Tell me this isn't at the VERY LEAST 8/10 aesthethics

7 for Milwaukee, 6 everywhere else.

Wait, I thought Jay is gay? I know Max Landis straight up said it in one of the Best of the Worst episodes. If that was a joke, it went over my head.

That's because these things are subjective. I didn't care for Blair Witch either since the loose structure did nothing for me. That doesn't make it a better or worse film, it's just one he doesn't care for. Not sure what you mean by standards of entertainment though.

Jay is full-on gay. Mike is only gay for Jay. Mike dominates Jay and calls him by his gimp slave name, Susan.

Mine are dead so that's to be expected.

Okay thanks for the clarification. Does Rich come into play in all this?

If he didn't like it, that would be one thing, but he didn't understand it.

I think sometimes Rich dresses up in his George Lucas costume so Mike can "return the favor" to Lucas, by sodomizing him in a movie theater

youtube.com/watch?v=j4z3xv2l9_k

can someone explain to me why they decided to make this video?

But that's a presumption. You can understand what a film is going for and still ultimately dislike it. There's no need to be snobbish.

Honestly, I felt like in that review Mike just didn't enjoy it and felt he needed to give reasons. But because he didn't really care or he was drunk he just threw bullshit out there. Mike sometimes strikes me as the kind of person to speak there mind, who just double downs even if they know theyre wrong.

1. The last 20 seconds of it tease that the new Plinkett is coming "soon." According to RedLetterMedia time, that could be anywhere between tomorrow and when Episode VIII comes out.

2. George Lucas took David Lynch out to lunch to try to convince him to direct Return of the Jedi. At the restaurant, they only served salad. Only salad.

Also yeah, he was probably drunk

thats kind of bizzare

I'm glad they like eachother but Rich's GF is a 2/10 being generous

There's a story told by David Lynch about George Lucas courting him to direct The Empire Strikes Back by taking him to a salad-only restaurant and going on and on and on about how much he loves salad and trying to explain to Lynch what wookies are and shit.

It's a riff on that. And it's just a dumb way to hype people up for the Plinkett Review of Force Awakens.

Because Quiet is an awful character and a disgustingly ham-fisted love-interest.
It's outright disgusting from the same series that brought us Meryl.

What kind of autism do you need to have to believe that mike actually is an alcoholic?

I guess the same kind where you believe Mike is bullying Rich and they're not really best friends.

because Cred Forums - (e)celebrity gossip

I wish the RLM guys were my friends, the few friends I actually have are shit and I barely see them, whereas everyone in RLM has educated opinions, knows how to have fun, and they all hang out often

While I enjoy hearing their opinions and reasons for having them, I mainly watch them for some abstract feeling of companionship now. I'm so fucking lonely

I dont know why people think mike dislikes rich
I mean rich even laughs at it a lot of the time
Just look at juicy shaq meat

love this guy.. so natural in his words
and mike
and jay

they are simple and entertaining just to relux after a long day

It's called Aspergers

It's the kind of autism where you don't understand social interaction and non-verbal communication

Well okay but Mike is a Neo-nazi though that was confirmed

no that's rorie

is jay actually gay

even more reasons to like him.

>Jimmy Neutron is real
neat

Okay, now you're just baiting for (you) user. Let's be fair and say 7 everywhere else. You obviously haven't seen some pretty ugly men.

> Jay is full-on gay.

Gonna need a source for this, because I thought this was a full-on running-joke.

No he just like feminine penis

What are some other good friend simulators

>was

>Red Letter Media
>Literally owes all of their fame and subs to Mr. Plinkett reviews
>No longer wants to do Mr. Plinkett reviews
>Stops getting fame and subs

What a great decision.

I know, there other stuff is so much better.

BotW is their best show. Pinkettfags can get fucked

The plinkett reviews are fun but Half in the Bag is way better and Best of the Worst has its moments. There is also more plinkett coming soon

Jay is handsome, I want him to be my bf
I want a friend like Mike who can share the same taste as yours
Rich needs to moderate his laughter

They put up a video today saying the next plinkett review is soon.

The Plinkett reviews are painfully unfunny and I really have to wonder how in the fuck they even got popular.

I'm glad though, because the rest of their content is top-shelf material.

Jay is a manlet. Nobody can love a manlet.

GOTTA BLAST

>what are fuccbois

You don't want a 6'6'' twink. The cuteness is lost then

BotW is just MSt3K for bitter alcoholics.

I fucking love the Canadian gay couple that occasionally shows up.

Reminds me of the singer from Breaking Benjamin here.

> Nobody can love a manlet.

Says you. I'd eat that ass all night.

If he was really gay, I'd be on a plane to Milwaukee today to do that boombox scene from... forgetting the name of the movie.

Colin a qt. Tied with Jay for attractiveness

youtube.com/watch?v=fhAZpUySPb0

>tfw you're slowly evolving into Rich Evans minus the fat part as you get ever closer to 30

The RLM fanbase consists entirely of homosexuals who need fake internet friends.

>Actually Jay and Mike are the only knowledgeable ones on movies
You obviously haven't heard rich talk about Mad Max.

Max landis?

> implying I watch RLM videos

Nah, user. I masturbate to Jay in stills.

I'd fuck bob

>wanting a twink

I hate that bald guy who shows up in everything that isnt half in the bag.
He's not funny and he never has anything interesting to say.

Am I the only person who likes Jack?

The only one I don't really like is Josh and I think that's because looking at him makes me feel ill

>>it's a rich evans laughs episode

>not wanting a twink

i generally like him, his emotion coaching style of talking during the live streams gets kinda old tho

>you died but thats okay
>you suck at the game but its alright to suck
>you rage quit the game but maybe its just not your type of game and thats alright.

Damn he got fat.

Its hard for him to get mad when he had been blessed with a 8 inch man cock

> Wanting either

Not doing a middle of the road man, come on.

the one on the left is a girl now

Jesus man that fucking acting.

>do you have a boner

nigga what

I just want a hairy guy

??? :confused ???

Now we're talkin'.

He's got good features

>RLM fans

Dunno

Is this a thing we do with rich evens pics now cause I can dig it.

There's only so much they can do with the Plinkett reviews before they get stale. They knew when the series was running out of steam and they killed it. The last couple were definitely a decrease in quality and were starting to become more about Plinkett being a weirdo than a careful deconstruction of the movie. The Titanic one is fucking awful.

At MOST, Plinkett Reviews should be an annual thing, but I'm glad they've canned it.

He's always bulging out of his tight pants

Its like he's teasing us

>tfw ywn be crushed by his fat hairy thighs

be honest Cred Forums, how many of you have that fat fupa pouch?

>He will never feed you with his succulent breasts

whats the point in life?

How is he so hairless?
>tfw fucking hairy

prove it

Genetics or waxing.

fuck off homo

>getting waxed
man i'd be too embarrassed for that

>looks at man tits
>states a claim
>doesn't prove it
Fag

As someone who watches RLM occasionally, who is the bald man and why do they keep him around?

It seems like half the time they ignore his horrible jokes and the other half they laugh due to pity.

Jack has hung onto them for years. I think he was in the Phantom Menace review when they're asking about characters. After that, he just showed up occasionally. He holds on for dear life under Rich's Previously Recorded

see

Janitors moving fast it seems.

That's not you though

>Jack has hung

No he is hung asproves

>dat comically large heatsink
Did he do it on purpose? Kinda like the giant flask Mike used in that best of the worst?

Jack is a failed comedian and a "nice guy" hippie who happens to know the others. He's all right, if a little nu-male.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's been deleted for an hour

hes friends with the rest of them and i guess helps with the making of videos, hes even done editing work on space cop on stream. hes said he doesnt get paid for any RLM work he does tho, just takes tips on the pre rec streams

Must've missed it then. :/

It was my hairy crotch

At least he's not Josh. Now that guy is unfunny as fuck.

Ah, you gotta be the guy spamming Cred Forums lately.

They seem equally unfunny, but jack seems to try harder and more often

Who?

I knew EXACTLY where this was going.

>tfw i was hoping for one of them to bring up Twilight Zone during that episode with him

fbear or something like that.

Probably for the best. He doesn't trim his crotch.

Of course they are holding Dualshock 4's

yeah, what are the odds that they would hold the controllers of the most mainstream console

I have never been so sure of being straight

OH MY GAAAHHHHHHDDDD!!!

>getting hard from hairy baras

The hipsters are the worst.
I like BOTW when its Mike, Jay, Rich Evans and the redhead chick.

why?

Because his father ignored safety rules and killed an actor and 2 kids (who shouldn't have been there) filming a stunt.

I want to pat Jay on the head

t.ass hurt Sony fan

FUCKING COME ON

Still don't know what is going on in this thread

> that muscle-y ass

I mean it's nice and all, but non-Gym rats, please.

>Wanting a pure muscle ass
Those are literally not attractive

That's gotta be some kind of fake thing as part of the joke. I refuse to believe otherwise.

Could you stop posting these same clips with the mom message at the end or else I'm going to tell everyone you're gay on national television

Frogposters have now moved on to ruining existing images, I see. Looking forward to RLM reaction images with Pepe traced over.

Sauce on the first clip?
And both are hot.

あなたが返信されない場合は、あなたのお母さんは彼女の睡眠今夜に死んでしまいます

Ah yes, ching chong bing bong.

That's a terrible ass

I do. They're both older guys and kinda obscure and it's nice to hear vidya opinions from middle age types rather than some paid drone.

Faggot, nah I can't bash this good post mate.

Who is this semen dispenser?

Can I get a hairy boyfriend if I shitpost in this thread?

Max Landis is the most obnoxious human being in existence and I would take 100 jacks over that faggot.
It's so embarrassing when they were trying not to insult his other movie after meeting him.

I've tried and I still don't have one

WATCH OUT EVERYONE IT HAS A "POST OR YOUR MUMMYMON DIES" AT THE END

let's be bfs user, all I require is a weekly tribute of lewd videos

Why would someone go through the effort to do that to such a lewd webm?
>My sensible chuckle when

Shave your crotch already.

>watching it for more than 2 seconds

You deserve everything that happens to you

what do you look like

Never

Arin?

>tfw you have a long time bear bf
>super hairy and like twice my size
>he constantly is hugging me super tight and I can't wiggle away
feels good man

Hairy and a bit fat

I'm only trying to help you anons.

I don't know how you faggots managed, but this is somehow gayer than the RLM threads on Cred Forums.

cool, email?

Do you guys honestly think men are always erect, 100% of the time? It's the same thing with the pictures of Mike Matei. Why the fuck would they be completely erect at this precise time?

What did Mike Stoklasa mean by this?

He's not erect u dummy this is rich's flacid penis

[email protected]

Their Arkham Knight review was good. Also the No Man's Sky one.

:|

What is with the cock.li e-mails?

>stop getting subs

They're getting even more subs now what are you talking about?

they're good for cock pics

Go on.

>every time it's a josh episode

He is just so fucking bad. You can tell he gets mad when Mike and Rich just goof instead of talking about shitty movies seriously.

Sent ;)

This, who care is vcuck sees mine anyways

Never believe a man that wears suspenders with a belt. If he can't trust his pants, he can't be trusted.

She won't be on another episode because apparently some weirdos on reddit obsessed over her and she saw this. Thanks, reddit.

Didn't come prepared, user. Sorry.

I'd totally suck Jay's dick, no homo.

Jesus Christo.

> Jay continuing despite the gay fanbase.

Truly he's gay.

> Not just using gmail for that?

That's pretty homo, user.

>tfw kirkj is forever dead

>mike cucked him when mike was big and handsome
I'M DYING LAURA

That's too big for hotness.

Josh is the matt of RLM

That only looks fun for the bottom.

>ex-bf used to be into this stuff
>swear his ass wasn't ruined
Sex with him was awful and a fucking mess. Don't fuck around with giant dildos (or fisting) kids

The fuck does any of this have to do with video games? What are you faggots even talking about anymore?

Here's some videogames

I like when the mods leave up long ass threads that start as eceleb shit then turn into people straight up posting porn

Is Cred Forums the greatest gaming board on the internet

Source this now.

nothing, mods don't give a fuck

It truly is. These are my favorite threads.

Is there a video of him saying that because I've been looking forever

forum*

I swear to go this got posted earlier this morning in this thread.

>that tfw

I thought that was a doctor putting his walls back in

fuck u i love my mom

Yeah, especially when he was younger around the release of Saturate/We Are Not Alone

>tfw cuckli is being slow