he fell for he Ubisoft "games are shit" meme

> he fell for he Ubisoft "games are shit" meme
> not liking the comfiest games ever
> not liking the towers and the side missions/collectables

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jt-b0xrjlpw
youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but ubisoft games are shit, what was their last good game, far cry 3 blood dragon?

Rainbow Six Siege

Ubisoft games are a guilty pleasure of mine

Pissed-Off Pedro

Enraged Enrique

Mad Martinez

Playing Far Cry 3 right now. Its fine but there is a lot of stupid problems.

Right now the silliest is "You have too much money in your wallet, so we cannot allow you to loot this chest out in the wild. Go buy something!"

I literally have to throw grenades, molotovs, mines, C3, rockets at nothing, go buy ammo and redo it a couple of time to get down to 7000 just so I can collect more stuff.

Did they fix that in Far Cry 4?

This

How the fuck did Siege end up being good while everything else they've made has gone to shit?

>Shooter where one bullet can kill and impact the state of a match
>Have garbage hit detection

Yeah, no.

It's Angry Joe. You know that. Please, stop begging for you's like some nymphomaniac whore.

It turned out to be very weak compared to what they've shown us in E3, wasted potential.

Everyone likes Ubisoft open world games. The only people who don't like them are EA shills.

Is it just me or do most ubisoft games feel bad to play?
I tried out the crew since it was free and it's the same old shit even with this, it feels like you aren't really make contact with the ground, just sliding around it, when you hit stuff it feels like nothing really makes contact and everything is really rigid.
But the crew also had a lack of details, cars barely deform at all never mind deforming realistically when you hit stuff, pedestrians just kind of slide around your car as if you didn't touch them when you clearly plow into them.
It's just not fun to drive in and it lacks detail.
The mmo part is pointless too they should have put the man hours into making it fun to play and then tacked on some co-op with friends, there's no need for the MMO part.

Question is, why would you want to loot chests if you are full?

They are on my map. I must collect them. This is my destiny.

If you only could ee the irony.

Morbidly obese Miguel

Fat Fernando

>It turned out to be very weak compared to what they've shown us in E3

nigga what? it looked like some overly scripted bullshit from the E3 footage

The only thing the full game does worse is the graphics which is to be expected from Ubisoft at this point

Is reddit down or is it just the underage hour?

>Get headshotted
WOOOOWWWW WHY DID I DIE IT WAS ONLY ONE BULLET

Rayman Legends

Watch Dogs 2 despite having a WE WUZ HACKAS character looks fun based on gameplay.
>mfw can play police with other fuckers to get a faggot causing trouble in his world
You want to blow shit up? Too bad, the fun police have arrived.

Its 11am on a sunday what the fuck do you think?

If they could just fuck off with the radio towers, maybe.

>looks fun based on gameplay.

Sunday morning

You've never played Siege, have you?

>Rainbow Six Siege
>Good

I am lovin' this meme

Ubisoft game are not bad in concept, but what ruins them is that they're rushed as fuck.

Not an argument

Honestly, there was a time when I never thought Ubisoft could do wrong. Everything they made was thorough and dense and over all complete. Like little was lacking in their games.

Still can't believe The Division was an attempt to dip into Destiny's market, how much better would it have been to be able to run around the dark zone with just a pistol, moving silently around, a quick couple shot's to the head could get the job done as long as the baddy wasn't neck deep in armor, in those cases you just whip out a bigger gun...basically if The Division wasn't an rpg.

Also Ghost Recon FS was amazing. It literally filled that void that was left by Socom 2. for me personally anyway . So many people sucked at it though and just gave up, opted to accuse every good player of hacking. Community turned small and because of that...

We got this new GR that looks walmart-tier, fast food-tier, weak and empty. Animations look bad, game mechanics are generic and I'm not talking about the stuff they'll obviously fix come release, but the complete lack of imagination in relation to going from 3rd person to 1st person.

Future Solider had better animations, the character was agile af if you knew how to manipulate movement in relation to the environment etc etc

Now we got a bunch of stiff looking animations and characters, just basic af.

Graphic was downgraded and some good details, well it seems like ordinary thing for Ubi now

youtube.com/watch?v=jt-b0xrjlpw
also in general
youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc

I have the same thing.
Worst is when I go, "Fuck it, lets just continue with story" and end up with so many chest that I get really anxious, then delete save because of anxiety.

Proceeded with a new game and collect all things and never miss a chest, or any other collectible.
Help.

Another quality "I pretend I'm a retard for epic (you)s" thread.

Fucking kill yourself.

Is this rock guy?

Siege got A LOT better over time. I still can't believe Ubisoft made this happen.

I love collectathon games. I collect every thing in Tomb Raider and ect. Infamous was 5 times what it should have been because of floating blue orbs.

lol joe face

Ubisoft games are very hit and miss with me

Great fun
>Far Cry 3, Blood Dragon and 4
>Rayman Origins and Legends
>South Park: The Stick of Truth
>Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
>Child of Light
>Valiant Hearts: The Great War

Shit
>Any Assassin's Creed ever
>Watch Dogs
>Far Cry Primal
>Grow Home and Grow Up
>Tom Clancy's The Division
>The Crew

The downgrade is pretty bad, but the real issue is the gameplay.

Siege would have looked amazing in its current state but fuck playing at sub 30 fps because of all the effects and shit. Game already eats 100% of the CPU with no way to limit the frames to 60 (without it causing the game to hard lock PC's cause of the physics stuff)

And fuck that newer map as well. can dip your FPS by looking at a certain area. There is a good reason why it got downgraded you know along with every single recent game nowadays.

Well they did publish one of my favorite games in recent memory and they also did Blood Dragon, so they're not all bad.

Not pretending.

Ubi openworld games are comfy as fuck.

They are the adult equivalent of the LEGO games. But the LEGO games have less changes between their games

I did play it, in the beta stage and every time its free for the weekend.

Are people photoshopping him or is he really that fucking fat now?

Damn, how did he get to fat?

Reminder DSP is the superior one

Rayman legends was the shit man

The controls of Ubisoft games have always been pure, worthless trash.

>The controls of japanese games have always been pure, worthless trash.

FTFYF

Once again, you can thank consoles.

Its not acceptable to make all your games play the same. Rocksteady did that shit too and it is as unacceptable for them as it is for Ubisoft. Not all Ubisoft games are bad and its a very big company with a lot of teams but as a general rule I give the shifty eyed wariness to any Ubisoft product before its released and I know more about it. I'm not even preordering for honor even though I am very hype for it because I refuse to get burned by them again.

gonna give us sauce or what?

SOme of my favorite games are from Ubisoft.

AC
Trials
Anno series (not the latest one though. God damn.)
Settlers
FarCry
Rayman
South Park

Outside of those games though, Ubisoft is annoying.

based Torbe

ubisoft makes the best shooting games, that's why they are always the top sellers, it's only logical that Cred Forums would be the contrarians here and hate all of them.

MINERALS

>>Grow Home
I thought this was pretty fun for what it was
I think it went on a bit too long though, the game doesn't have enough mechanics to justify such long gameplay, by the end it feels repetitive

>buy game on steam
>launch it
>uPlay opens up

Siege is not good and I wish this meme would end

>thinking this fat loser's opinions matter
they almost matter less than your own

>2016
>using Steam
Wait what?

it is good

>I'm too dumb to read the steam store pages before making purchases

Top pic has been shot to pieces and has debris everywhere. Bottom pic hasn't had anything destroyed yet.

>schlongis interruptous

Ubisoft is like the better jew, sure they make retarded games and target normies, but they're still way better then EA, like a spoiled kid and criminal.

>not liking false advertisement
Yeah man, these kids with their memes suck.

Yeah, because E3 demos are running on triple titan SLI, and final product is aimed for consoles with cheap amd trash inside.

Almost there.

Post Peeved Pedro getting shot

Holy shit.

Still looks great and it runs 1080p60fps ON CONSOLES with great destruction physics while NEVER EVER PS4 EXCLUSIVE BLOODBORNE struggles to maintain 30fps with lot shittier graphics and physics and basicly everything.

Blood Dragon isn't good. You just like the coating they added to FC3.

What I hated was having to craft wallets and holsters. There is nothing I hate more than restrictive inventory space.

One of the only good games they've put out in years and I wish they'd finally realize it instead of supporting the Division. Every other IP is garbage bin tier at this point.

>comfiest

oh look its THAT word again

> THAT
oh look its THAT word again

I am too.
Because it's true.

Rainbow Six Siege is good
For Honor looks fun
Assassin's Creed is shit

i think you meant every assassin's creed after revelations user

Don't forget that time he cried about Nintendo because he couldn't make money from playing their video games.

As much as I hate them I do like their collectathon open world shit, it pleases my OCD to fill up all the bars and collect all the things.

I enjoyed Black Flag and Rouge
And The Crew

But ubisoft games are SHIT user.