How can we make this a thing forget about all the SWJ inclusion bullshit africans weapons was awesome and we harld see...

How can we make this a thing forget about all the SWJ inclusion bullshit africans weapons was awesome and we harld see them in fiction

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nSZn5kpaLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nigger can't type english properly enough to convey his idea to be included in an english game
How ironic

faggot i Swedish faggot

even worst SJW fascist

>Swedish
How's life in Swedenistan, nigger?

Most Swedes are black.

rapey

Just ignore the underage children that use Cred Forums.

>Skinny African twinks vs stronk Nippon, Germanic, and Nordic genes.

Its like you want to lose the game.

OOOOH SHAKA

isnt it a 88 % chance a woman will be raped by a muslim in Sweden by a Somalian

zulus are op as shit you niggertits

The soccer hooligans of the British Empire thought differently.

>Tfw no knight gf

Talk to sjw about cultural appropriation first

we did suck a good job whiping out black people history just imagine if hitler won ww2 most of the world history would of been gone history is written by the victors youtube.com/watch?v=-nSZn5kpaLw

Cred Forums here. I see nothing wrong with including Africans in a game about murder, warfare and beating each other to death with sticks.

If anything, it would be really weird if they weren't included.

Hell why aren't there some Mexican native tribes in there too?

MY NIGGA

is it cultural appropriate for it to have black vikings in for honor ?

t. triggered mangina

The Aztecs will be probably be dlc.

How does Culus's sword fit in that scabbard? Assuming the scabbard's shape reflects the blade's.

I actually kind of like that idea. But the only issue is the lack of armor. Doesn't seem like it'd fit. Maybe like byzantine or roman dudes instead? as overplayed as that is... Maybe the Chinese? that'd be cool.

Those niggas would get rekt so hard by any of the guys on top

I wonder why African tribes never really developed armor.
I'm not a historian so I don't know much about it.
Does it have to do with Africa being hot all the time?
Because they definitely developed the ability to create shields,swords, etc.
So why didn't armor follow?

>you need to have culture before you can appopriate it cracker

niggers are disgusting sub-human monsters. much like OP! shit thread,

r&h'd.

asshole the other guys was designed to look so they can do the same for the africans

>vikings go to war with sharp weapons against knights with full plate armor

oh ok fuck off

>valkyrie
>male

I think a few african tribes used wicker armor? or at least, some middle eastern factions did. Wicker armor is actually p decent. Nowhere near as flimsy as you'd think.

As for why it was never developed, we can only speculate. It may never have been all that necessary.

>i've never met a black person IRL let alone have ever seen one outside of my tv/computer screen. i'm a sheltered white child, the post.

It's not though?

>succubus
>male
You excite me

>I wonder why African tribes never really developed armor.
>I'm not a historian so I don't know much about it.

because they never developed the level of metalworking required to create functional and practical chainmail and plate armor

also, wearing any sort of heavy armor in a tropical jungle environment borders on suicide.

hat why the went wicker armor

Dont know about you but the blacks in my country are all lazy violent cunts. The nigger stereotype is true.

How politically incorrect of you. I'm impressed.

As a southerner I can easily say 75% of blacks are the stupid violent nigger stereotype
The other 25% are chill as fuck though

Africans have been the worst at war since the dawn of time

>Shitty mud caked stick spear
>Woven """"""armor"""""" made of dirt and feces
>Only tactic is screaming and frontal charge
>still at the same technology level 2000 years later

>swedish
>wants more black men in his games

>Implying an army of almost primitive guys like that could do anything to a medieval army

>wicker armor

is that made out of wood pieces or something?
might kind of work against slashing attacks by a blade, but a proper thrust from a spear or pike will go right through it

As a Southerner as well, I can confirm this stat. I've travelled to the north and the west coast, and blacks there are cool people, with only a poor minority being crime monkeys.

The difference is that, in the south, the gangster culture is literally all they have. So black kids will stop walking across a street and stare you down in your car, daring you to run them over.

It's tempting.

Kek'd

They can fuck all of their women.

I want to fuck that peacekeeper.

>alt-SJW has nothing to bitch about
>tries to create controversy with shitposting

Just stay in Cred Forums

no i just want interesting weapons we hardly see in fiction

Barely overpowered, their defensive stats are absolutely pitiful. Even with advanced foot mobility. hell even chariots, they need sheer numbers just to survive.

i would no shit love a ruthless tribal faction that fights back against a superior enemy because i'm a sucker for ingenius low tech shit.

i'd prefer some kind of Aztec tribe with massive, frightening Obsidian machetes and eagle-serpent armored fursuits.

>culus

Yep, it's a black ass. Also no one gives a shit about spear chucking. Fuck off.

IRL theyare better cause there weapons do some sick damage and its destroy the body

or spear chuckers for that matter

African swords are JRPG tier

It's a balance issue. Tribal nigs would get crushed by any of those other warriors.

What about some mongols or chinese?

I don't think the art direction could muster enough differentiation between the japs and the chinks for it to matter. The stereotype of the Mongols doesn't even strike me as fitting for the game's combat direction.

this is some sick fucking shit

They held up better against the rifles than the other two did, Vikings weren't even alive long enough to see the proliferation of firearms.

No wonder they kept getting BTFO

CURVED SWORDS

I could easily see this being DLC. It'd be pretty cool.

That's not even the best, they get full fucking elven

>CURVED SWORDS

>these viking names
>Valkyrie male
>No Huskarl
>No Einherjar

what the fuxk

Just from this thread africa is the next Great Place when we get sick of Middle earth in fiction cause we haven't really got much from africa in popular fiction

Fuck gandalf let go to Africa

>african weapons
>a stick

>falling for bait.

faggot

triggered KANG?

>No wonder they kept getting BTFO

West Africa had metal working. So did Ethiopia. I don't know what you are talking about.

>female warrior
>male

How did they fuck up Valkyrie so bad? 0/10 Not touching the game.