What games can help me get over an existential crisis?

what games can help me get over an existential crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

hk-devblog.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what are some games where i can play as a cat and look out a window

You can try Pathologic or The Void, which both deal with that kind of problem. I mean: for a while they will certainly make things a lot WORSE because their primary intention is actually to trigger one, but they also eventually offer some kind of solace and resolution.

You can also try Bastion, a game about getting in terms with tragic or depressing outlooks and moving on with your life.

All three of these games are remarkably well written and beautiful too.

>smoke weed
>sit without stimulus

You're welcome.

Persona 3 FES

I'd rather kill myself

thanks for the opinion of a degenerate though I'll take it to heart

You're welcome.

le epin degenerate meme

get some original content bitch nigger lover

it's not a fucking meme you rebellious teenage faggot

I had to deal with my alcoholic mother ruining my life

It's all just different garbage bags in the same fuckin dumpster

#straightedge4life

I feel like Silent Hill 2 or 3 might be right up your alley, f a m

Metal Gear Rising

Metal Gear Solid 2

Fable 1

no a game but read the Myth of Sysiphus.

Alternatively, every morning after you wake up, tell yourself it's going to be a great day.

>le alcoholic mother meme
lmfao stay cucked retard. when are you going to grow up? you're fucking 18+ are you not? pull your shit together you fucking loser lmao.

existential crisis my ass. get bent. I hope you falter in life and get killed by a drone strike. dumb nigger pussy

You read like a Tails gets Trolled character, man, refine your bait a bit

It's not bait, it's reality. this faggot OP pussy bitch can wallow in despair, or he can get his shit together. Pick one and only one. Whining and crying about le epic alcoholic maddir won't get him ANYWHERE. But it will keep him as a pathetic bitch.

Dreamfall helped me through some issues.

Kind of a blend between acknowledging personal depression and realizing that you're still a worthy part of something greater.

>I'd rather just kill yourself
No one is stopping you.

This, just do it.

Please stream it on Cred Forums

SOMA

This is a great choice. Zoe is one of the best portrayals of depression in all vidya.

Cool Gavin impersonation, buddy.

Plan out exactly how you would commit a fool proof, one and done suicide. If you don't kill yourself after that, you might feel better. Self destruction is an important problem to overcome for an existentialist.

none
seriously if you're having troubles with life and want to do something about it the least you can do is to stop sitting in front of a computer

What are some games that follow stoicism?

I like how natural Zoe and her arc feels. A lot of games portray depression through horrific symbolism and nightmarish imagery, which is fine and all, but Dreamfall emphasized the stagnant apathy of it.

The lonely feeling of losing interest in everyone and everything despite the fact that you feel that you already have everything you should need to be happy.

Install a ton of futuristic themed mods on fallout 4 and listen to that album and every other 2 8 1 4 / hke / t e l e p a t h release ever on repeat, install weather mods and set it to constant rain

>existential crisis
>calls people degenerate on the internet, on Cred Forums
OP is definitely under 17 years old, and autistic as fuck.

Any waifu simulator. It won't solve the root of your problems but muh escapism

hk-devblog.com/

>alcoholism is the same as smoking weed

Hahahaha you virgin fuck

Riding a bicycle outside

This was a fucking awful experience and I don't recommend it to anyone.

he literally said that it's different you fucking idiot

How much did you smoke? The first time I got high (probably the 3rd time I smoked) I had done about 1.5 small bowls and I was in an extremely uncomfortable state for 2 hours. You have to titrate, like with any drug. Smoke a little bit, wait 20 minutes, smoke more if you want, repeat.

People use a scale from 1 to 10 to describe the different levels of a cannabis high (though most other drugs don't scale smoothly and instead deal with "plateaus" so don't expect any of this to transfer to another substance) and there's a sweet spot for playing video games that's around 3-6. Under 3 and you just feel tingly and a little spacey, over 7 and you generally can't focus on anything because of either an intense body high or thought loops/overanalyzing shit.

Listening to music is great at any level though. I can't imagine a world where music and weed didn't both exist. You go into a savant mode and you can hear every single track and instrument that makes up the song. Smoking a bunch and listening to classical music is so great because you can suddenly hear and follow each individual instrument.

start doing cool shit instead. vidya is escapism, escapism won't fix anything

Torment

clearly you're a spoiled comfortable little shit

the moment your body goes frail and sick you won't have any concern over dumb shit like that

From what I understand my reactions are somewhat atypical. For instance, the first couple of times I smoked(that were successful, it took a while like you) I barely had any reaction even doing a couple of bowls. Later on I'd take like, two hits and be completely gone, like my acclimation/resistance was actually going DOWN over time. Subtle effects like a "tingling" or "numb" feeling would also persist for DAYS afterwards.

Based on how you described it, I started having consistent 7+ experiences starting from maybe my third or fourth real session, even though I would generally smoke less. I'm already normally a very cerebral person so they were pretty intense-bordering-on-nightmarish experiences, but I always had a buddy to ground me. The one time I did it alone I got SUPER existential and could not think about anything other than that I thought I deserved to die, like in a fucking cosmic sense(like the universe was literally telling me, "yeah nah brah, you're a fuckup you shouldn't even exist")

The legacy of kain series