I just wanted to let you know that i'm gonna play the best game ever made

thats not portal

Pretty jealous. I'll be able to play it soon too though, decided to preorder the Pro now that there's also FFXV and Persona 5 coming for ps4.

I hope you enjoy Ninja Gaiden, user! I hear that Sigma changed a few things though, so maybe invest in an Xbox and a copy of the game for 50 or so to experience the game as it was meant to be played if you like Sigma.

Have fun!

Not even the third best Souls Game

Maybe because it's not a fucking boring Souls game...

Alright, melee thread.

Should I buy a PS4 just to play Bloodborne? Is it really that good?

Balance is a bit off, Psilons are OP and Sakkra bonuses are pretty good too. I'll agree is still the best.

pfft, no.

But given that slim and pro exist im sure you can pick up a PS4 for 100-200 and get BB, P5, and Nioh which would give you good reason for getting the console, if those are what you are interested. But I bought my PS4 just for BB and I kind of regret it.

>a buttblasted pcuck is within the first 5 posts

Around the clock vigilance

Yes, Bloodborne is absolutely that good

Realistically, make sure you have something else that interests you before buying the PS4, that way you won't get stuck with a paperweight after finishing the GOTD

I wouldn't buy a PS4 just for Bloodborne but it's my favorite game of the generation. If you've got 3 or 4 other games you also want to play, you should get a PS4 though. If the game is more than 6 months old it's going to be super cheap and used PS4s are getting cheap now thanks to the Slim and Pro.

What are some other good PS4 games you would recommend that aren't available on PC?

Netflix

CHALICE DUNGEONS

LMAO

SUCH GOOD CONTENT

WANNA GET THE PLATINUM?

WELL GO KILL QUEEN YHARNAM

Main game+DLC are great. Don't touch the chalice dungeons, it's for your own good.

Currently, just BB. TLG in december, Persona 5, Nioh, and Horizon in February.

But Horizion looks like shit

Gravity rush

I hope that your image doesnt mean that you are a retard and you are going to play R6 Siege on a console.

Definitely not, especially if you've played Dark Souls 3 on pc before bloodborne. That was my mistake, and going from 60 fps with no input lag to 29 fps with input lag and massive framerate drops almost completely killed it for me. It's still a good game with interesting atmosphere, but it's a technical mess. If it were able to run at a consistent framerate without technical problems it could be the second or third best souls game, mostly because of the DLC (since the base game isn't great).

Fucking this.
There are ways to make procedural dungeons interesting but From chose the lazy one, and as a result there's like 5 rooms in total.

Ratchet and clank is ok, one of the weakest entries into the franchise but fun if you like those games. Uncharted 4 is ok, worth a rental. Too many climbing sections, not enough shooting/stealth sections.

At the moment that's really it. The PS4 really has no games and more than half the games people talk about on why they're happy they own a ps4 aren't out yet (last guardian, persona 5, yakuza 0, etc). And most aren't even coming out this year, which means buying a ps4 now for games that are coming out later is retarded given the possibility of price drops or bundles with games you're interested in.

I bought a ps4 for bloodborne and ratchet and clank, beat them both pretty quickly. Bloodborne was ok, ratchet was ok. Now I just use it to watch netflix before I go to sleep.

Uncharted 4
Tearaway Unfolded
Until Dawn
Ratchet & Clank
Infamous: Second Son
maybe LBP3

None of them are GOTY material but they're all decent and dirt cheap now outside of maybe Uncharted 4, which last I checked is like $40 new

I wish it was

this i bought ps4 with bloodborne after hours of sufferings i got used to the shitty framerate, then after like ~100-120 hours after i played the shit out of it i went back to play on my PC just for a few days.

Thought im gonna start it and play some more again but fuck its impossible. 30fps with drops is dogshit.

I rather just go and play DS3 on PC and be fine with that.

bump

I recently started it, got a PS4 for dis shit.

I'm liking it so far, I'm a souls faggot but I love the gothic horror aesthetic more than just fantasy. I gotta get used to the faster pace though. Cleric Beast you can just face fuck and gascan can be cheesed super easy by just staying behind the tombstones, but blood-starved seems like the casual filter. I should probably just be getting behind it instead of backing up.

I guess I'll add, I also got Godzilla and inFamous First Light. I've only played 2 before this and I fucking hated it, felt like a shitty third person shooter with pew pew lightning instead of guns and shitty fucking platforming. I played First Light on a demo unit and that totally turned me around on the series since they made movement actually good and seemed to do some new things with the combat.

Godzilla is fun. Wasn't expecting tank controls. It's clunky and kinda shallow but on sale for $15 I feel it's a good game.

I also got Uncharted 4 (came with console) and Plants vs Zombies 2 I think (from when it was free) but haven't played either of those. Any other good PS4 exclusives I should check out? I got a Vita too so if it's on Vita I'd rather get it on that to be portable.

IGNORE SHILL OR BAIT THREADs