Trails of Cold Steel 2

Is Rean going to be antagonist in next game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_lRuWJPJi0
sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/150519010861/there-are-many-lines-of-dialogue-rean-didnt-get
sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/150598918571/ah-to-be-young-and-bamboozled-by-boobies
sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/150601032836/20-paypal-to-the-first-artist-who-shows-me-rean
youtu.be/QNc7zeXyz7o?t=15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At most for a little bit until Jusis gives him the same speech Rean gave him before Jusis joined the party in 2

If people seriously think Rean enjoys doing Ironblood work they weren't paying attention

Don't worry he'll join Osborne permanently once he realizes how great he really is

I hope not, I wanna play as edgy older Rean.

In one of the previous threads, someone was asking why Pandora was better than Criminal on Emma. Criminal is a 90% chance at 1.5x damage while Pandora is a guaranteed 2x. Criminal also can't take advantage of forced crit AT bonus since there's no such thing as double crit. Pandora also makes AoEs and unlike Criminal which spams the single target Fire Bolt, Pandora uses Luminous Ray which is an AoE. Pandora's downside is that it makes Arts, including support, cost more but this isn't a problem cause 1) no one uses Emma for support and 2) she never runs out of EP anyway. Another minor downside is that Pandora doesn't actually come with Luminous Ray so you have to slot one manually.

Cred Forums is pretty much the only place I know that prefers Criminal on Emma. Other places dump Criminal on Alisa.

Hopefully, he's terrible as a MC.

I just bought the first Coldsteel, but haven't played any other Trails game, despite owning Trails in the Sky on steam. Which should I play?

Play Sky first.

Cold Steel has plenty of throwaway references to Sky but you can play them in any order.

Or are you baiting that one sperg that keeps saying you can't play Cold Steel without playing Ao and Zero first?

>mfw final dungeon in sen 2
>rest of the gang joins you
>not to mention you can play as Crow, Vita, Altia and Rixia

Its a shame Duvalie wasnt included though

You talking about Cold Steel or Cold Steel II? Heard the MQ that lets you regen health and EP upon hitting enemies with arts is the new Emma meta.

THIS ONE'S A SCORCHER

Nope, genuine question. Thank you.

Sky's gonna be one hell of a slog if you play CS first, if only because of the older battle mechanics. Try Sky first, if only because you'll be able to appreciate CS's story more.

The first one. The other thread archived so I'm only replying to it now.

I hope Duvalie is party member in next game

Honestly I just give Ingenuity to both of them. I've got it worked out so they both have a delay of ~4 casting Claioh Solais or however you spell it.

>You will never get to bully Duvalie

I pray for a 1 vs 1 between Duvalie and Laura.

Probably, yeah.

is trails of cold steel digital only? I saw it on the PSN store

You mean pop s break and 1 turn ko her :^)

>putting anything but Angel on Alisa

Angel is one of the most broken master quarts in CS 1 though.

Starting the series with Cold Steel is like starting Star Wars with The Phantom Menace.

It's physical my man. The CE has a special case for CS 1 & 2 and an art book.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_lRuWJPJi0

Why did TiTS SC have such an amusing prologue

Also Jaeger Kurt was a real mother fucker on hard mode

what? no. angel has no offensive bonus aside from the decreased delay which all of the best caster MQs have.

>Give Emma the Quick Caliber S
>Give her Silver Bell Quartz
>Boss is weak to Mirage arts
>Emma is nuking the boss for high damage and getting turns in before anyone else can do anything

From what I've seen, mobius is probably the most broken support quartz if you bother to use the cooking system.

it is. i would use it more if farming ingredient drops from enemies was easier. the only ones i ever had in abundance was hearty powder because the farmable enemies in floor 6 comes in sets of 8. although if you're rich you can use the gelato fiona sells but you're almost always eternally poor in the first playthrough. actually i was still poor until i was on my third run because i blew my mira on accessories on my second run.

Wait, Thor is the best MQ for Emma?

Is there even any point with playing around with MQ unless you play on nightmare? I'm at the final dungeon in CS2 and playing on hard. Default MQ on everyone works great

It's all about efficiency

Eh, no use Pandora or Criminal.

Should I carry over my levels when starting NG+ on nightmare? Feels kinda cheating, considering how easy this has been on hard.

Pandora for the significant increase to arts damage and arts range or Criminal for criticals. Maxed out Pandora gives +2 range on all arts. Even an arte like Spark Arrow will have massive range and deal high damage.

>go on a mission to rescue Elliott's sister

Do I get to fuck her as my reward?

Fiona isn't a slut like Alfin

>defensive MQ
>in Cold Steel
>good MQ

Pick two
Offense is way better than defense in CS. I think I used healing artes about 5 times in my entire playthrough of CS1 on nightmare.

Does Rean's headpats have delay on them is that why people just lose themselves when they get patted?

Since everything else Rean does has delay on it, it's pretty likely.

Does Valimar have a crush on Rean?

Who is the best CS girl and why is it Laura?

>Buy Crow and Altina mirrors
>They have 10 CP/turn regen and crit almost every hit

This rape train has no brakes. I want whatever they have equipped.

>Rufus fight at the end of Act 1
>Have to reduce his HP to 50% for the bonus AP
>Give Laura Tauros and as many strength boosting Quartz as possible
>Feed her some STR food in the fight
>Activate her S-Craft with Critical bonus
>Nearly drops Rufus to 50% with one hit

It's outrageous how much damage Laura can do.

Do those mirrors carry over to NG+ and work outside Final Dungeon?

Laura is the cutest damage dealer. She has a stupid amount of burst damage. I think in a new game plus you can go even further with damage once you get an Ice Crown for guaranteed crits.

They only work in the epilogue dungeon. I haven't started NG+ yet, but I'd imagine it carries over with items/equipment.

Objection.

Really shame if they wont work outside it. I just beat first boss in there and still trying out mirrors one at time.

I guess I could sell all my quartz to buy them. That would net me 800k mira

Laura is cute! CUTE!

Sepith I mean, not quartz

So why is it that it's always Alisa and Laura who get angry at the hot springs?

In combat? Sure. Otherwise no, she has no personality and her conflicts with other characters are incredibly contrived.

Why are Trails' girls so made for breeding?

Have to sell games.

>Main girl is the worst girl again
Like poetry.

>that everything on the right picture

I don't know man, even the NPCs are qt as fug

>tfw all girls in zero and ao are shit

>tfw Estelle is the worst girl in the series
Towa is our only saving grace.

>even the NPCs
>that fat ganguro

For the people that like fat chicks
Falcom cares

Is Zero fantranslation project still alive?

But user If that THING is aimed towards me, I want off this world

Posting superior daki with superior girl.

She is a bit too flat.

Slut

She has larger breasts than anyone else in the series according to measurements

We need bigger!

>Wants to make Erebonia great again
>Villain

Emperor Rean Osbourne Dreichels " Cold Steel" Schwarzer will purge Crossbell scum and Calvard trash from Erebonia and fix the country.

I WANNA EAT THAT ASS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Mira has been deposted into (You)r IBC account.

>IBC account

But I use the Bank of Rean, it requires a minimum of 50 mira.

Sorry, I don't deposit money into shitty banks that get easily swindled by some white haired homoboy that can't pay back 50 mira.

I hope we get to help Osborne in the next game, Best Dad deserves all the help he can get.

It's not slutty to want to be Rixia

How the SHIT am I supposed to kill those noble kids in CS1 without anyone dying and with NO ARTS on NIGHTMARE? Fuck literally everything why did I choose nightmare for my first playthrough.

I'll take it if it means completely shafting the special class cast for another group.
Unfortunately we know that will not be the case, and Rean leaving would make the protagonist fucking Alisa.
Do you really want that to happen?

git gud

You're not suppose to EVER pick nightmare for your first run on pretty much any falcom game, especially for the legend of heroes stuff, you either grind for what you can get before the fight, or you restart.

>dying
>Arts
>CS1
I'm guessing you don't know about the power of delay, mate. Breaks the game, even on Nightmare

I don't recall anything difficult about that fight, so I'm guessing you can just splash delay, status conditions, and S-Crafts all over them

Nightmare in CS is easier than Hard in SC, what are you talking about?

I hope not. I want to play him as the villain.

In what way would he be the villain?

He's got dem silver hairs, and as we all know, everyone with them hairs and the swording moves is always an asshole in this story

He joined the villain

How exactly is Osborne a villain?

Play SC.

Nah, he joined the true heroes of the story.

Maybe I'm just not used to the system yet because at least one person dies for me in every boss fight. And how do you spam delay when I run out of my craft bar? Is there some cp boosting food I was supposed to stock up on?

To be fair the only reason I cant die or use artes is because I want the ap bonus.

mfw i finally hear what Lloyd and Rixia sound like in english. Rixia isnt half bad but i can't say the same for Lloyd

>Bonding event with Laura in Celdic
>She wears an apron

LAURA IS CUTE

>mfw stopped playing yesterday during the end dungeon and came back to a new title screen today

Rixia's VA is alright, but she tries too hard to sound manly and emotionless when Rixia isn't supposed to sound like that.

>have Rean spam delay
>have everyone else link with him and spam soul blur/faint crafts
>when the boss inevitably faints have everyone but rean spam physical attacks and have Rean follow up for lods of CP
>also slap the CP regen status on Rean
>also use CP restoring crafts/food
It's not rocket appliances

There's a lot of title screens.

I know but this one was particularly good to me.

>It is temporarily not possible to remove Millium from the party.

Fuck you.

mfw i started act 2 and i haven't even used her once. When is she forced into the party?

After you rescue Fiona, so it's not far off. I think she automatically levels to catch up a bit because I literally never used her and now she's level 76 when my preferred characters are 81-82.

Why do you hate the Nep?

How can one girl be so pure?

>slow
>misses all the time
>shit va
>not Altina

>mfw I thought Millium was supposed to be the joke character and doing some of her later bonding events

I'm running a bit low on Mira. What's this game's abusable recipe?

>"What's it like to cry anyway?"

Thanks alot man I had forgotten about cp boosting quartz and the linking thing. I just hope CS2 has OP delay again so shitters like me have something to rely on

> I just hope CS2 has OP delay again
It does.

Superb (not unique) Salty Onigiri is profitable, though barely

What do you need it for anyway? You can survive without the high class accessories, and I got a million mira from sepith by the final chapter using Scepter on Rean the whole time

Holy shit that Sara dorm event was 1000/10 compared to what I expected.

I expected fucking nothing. Basically just her to tease/laugh you off or give some generic teacher speech but instead got cute Sara, an appetizer kiss and promises of future.

>Altina
vomit.jpg

So is it ever actually possible to stack enough defense to survive through McBurn's S-craft on nightmare mode without boosting your max HP with that lost art? It feels like he was designed for the player to break the shit out of the game and murder him before he one shots everyone, especially since his s craft can't be blocked with adamant guard.

>Misses all the time
>He didn't put acc+100% on everyone with quartz or equipment

You are playing the game wrong. Slowness also can be cured the same way and since she has really high natural attack and defense she can make nice use of that quartz that is -150 def +150 attack and still not be too vulnerable.

Running a bit low where I am right now is all.

The delay on crafts was nerfed a bit and a lot of enemies were given partial resistance, but that was offset by having quartz/accessories that add delay to ALL your attacks.

It's still enough to prevent enemy turns for long time for setup and damage. Especially with overdrive existing.

>Reading Becky's dialogue

I dunno I just figured they wanted me to use the hp boost and/or angel master quartz there.

>Have angel on someone
>They revive after total wipe
>Switch them out and bring Elliot in
>He reviews everyone to 100% with second S-craft

Feelsgoodman.

Becky is best girl and I wish I could throw out Alisa and bring her to my party

Im not even sure if im going crazy or not, it feels like i miss more then half the time

Fair enough I guess. I'm just one of those mutants who insist on all their boss fights being zero death, and using artemis' tears just seemed like an easy out.

Bumping with best girl.

But Blanc is the best nep

It's better than nothing eh?

The Effort Quartz gives a 70% chance to make a superb dish.

It's a reward for the Act 1 Part 3 rest day hidden quest.

Sorry, she's for Neithardt.

Can you purchase more mirrors in NG+?

I want a party of 4 Altinas.

Better than the scene with any other girl I first tried before getting to Sara who I was gonna pick anyway. With everyone else Rean was just being super generic after a standard confession by the girl.

The scene with Sara was lovelier from both parties. Rean being all flustered, Rean manning up, Rean managing to woo Sara. Sara teasing, Sara flustered and recognizing Rean as a cool guy, Sara being cute.

I can't wait for it to not matter next game

Sadly Rean ruined it by working for the man Sara hates the most and becoming everything she hates. She really will have to punch him next game to return him to his old self who loved fishing, head pats and field trips before the edge got to him.

Still Rean better grow that beard if he wants a real chance with Sara.

Altina is not for mass production

>High possibility of Alisa being forced down people's throats again

Fuck Falcom.

I dunno why, but I learned to love the nep in this game. I totally ignored her in CS1 but I actually feel like doing her bonding events now in 2.

What's the source on this. People keep saying Rean is some kind of a villain/edgelord next game but all I've seen is that one piece of art that just has a more mature Rean in it.

People dislike Osborne for whatever reason so when Rean starts obeying Osborne they say he's a villain now.

Osborne will make Erebonia great again.

What other girls did you try?

sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/150519010861/there-are-many-lines-of-dialogue-rean-didnt-get

Chiplock is rapidly becoming one of my favorite VAs

He has the best shot of doing so at least. He's literally the only competent statesman in the entire country.

>sonicmega

Wait WHAT, I thought sonicmega was suppose to be some sub-human autistic shithead who could barely function on youtube, the hell is this

They're exaggerating a lot.

Just speculation based on the end of CS2 and that Kondo is being a bit ambiguous about Rean being the protagonist again in CS3.

This game was honestly pretty terrible in terms of main story, first game was better and TitS was miles better. This was literally bargain bin JRPG tier generic. Muh friendships, muh rivalry, muh speeches. All that fucking cheese. I think I saw maybe 1 cutscene in the game where I didn't know exactly what was gonna happen before viewing it.

What saves it from being a bad game is good battle system and good optional dialogue / NPC stuff though the side stuff was better in 1 too. That and it's still much better than all the waifu vomit that is just memes and boobs.

>Implying mass producing Altina wouldn't solve all strife in Zemuria.

I doubt it. CSII has barely any of that.

I can already see him being completely overused in the industry. Still, its so much better than getting another round of Yuri, or Bosch.

>in order to maximize my AP I had to do a hidden quest where Alisa bitches about her mum even more

Just when I thought I was gonna be done with that

That's a look of a man you's mad that you took away something important from him.

Headpats.

Go away with your opposite world beliefs, Falcom

I played the Sky series because I got a feeling that it will be referenced somewhat in Cold Steel and also because the battle mechanics are "poorer" in a way in that game compared to CS.

Turns out I was right in both accounts.

He is working for Osborne, that is basically a villain title, but people are exaggerating a lot.

>swindled

That guy didn't pay debtns, so he had his heart broke

>Osborne
>villain

This is perfect, just perfect.

No, that's mass producing Towa, when everyone has a Towa, they will be peace.

He wants to make Erebonia great at the expense of everyone else on the continent

Falcom, stop shitposting and work on your damn game.

He's not getting overused, that shit is reserved for nolan north.

Worst part is that I might actually see this happening

>Third Duvalie fight
>Take her down with one sword autism S-Craft

I just love this one about Emma's emmas, it's just perfect.

sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/150598918571/ah-to-be-young-and-bamboozled-by-boobies

And the snark in this one with Sara is just perfect.

sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/150601032836/20-paypal-to-the-first-artist-who-shows-me-rean

SC only implies Osborne is in cahoots with Ouroboros

Not yet, anyway. Remember when Troy Baker was still doing shit like P4 and Disgaea 4? He's in the big leagues now. Hell, Matt Mercer, the designated Troy Baker replacement voice, is starting to get big too.

>noble knight with sword autism learning how to deal with people with different values
>no personality

You might not like her, but she does have a personality. I'll agree about her conflict with Fie though, it was more just to have Rean save the day again.

>it's just perfect
Just like Emma's emmas.

>Imperal family: does fuck-all while the nation goes down the drain
>Nobles: actively working to make the nation shittier, even colluding with violent foreign powers
>Osborne: Erebonia first, fulfills his duty to the Erebonian people to improve their nation regardless of what happens to other nations

So he's a hero then.

Did Emma' breasts actually get bigger in CS2 or does her casual outfit just make them look bigger?

reminds me of this
youtu.be/QNc7zeXyz7o?t=15s

I think that was me. Right now I'm in beginning of the first chapter for CS2. Thanks for that tip.

So

Laura - Tauros
Emma - Pandora
Rean - Vermillion(?)
Fie - Thors(?)

Honestly I don't know about the others. Even in CS1 I was not sure what to put on the characters.

>>Just like Emma's emmas.
Yes, just like Emma's emmas.

But what about the people he tramples on to get his things, that's evil right?

It's probably her outfit, it kinda focuses on her attributes way more than the standard school dress. I guess she took Crow's notes about the optimal vectors really seriously when designing her casual outfit.

I think you're really overestimating and getting to excited over basic shit, he's gotten a few gigs over a couple of years, he's no where near big leagues, that shit is for people who play ball in a spectacularly douchey way or have been in the industry for far too fucking long, or have some sort of acting career.

There's nothing here to suspect in any way he is gonna blow up, just because you have a hardon for him doesn't mean he's popular or will ever be.

One nation's hero is historically another nation's villain. But as this is the Erebonia series, Osborne is clearly a hero.

>But what about the people he tramples on to get his things, that's evil right?

Even if it comes at the cost of others, he's putting his country first and is the only person truly capable of rulling it.

Murakumo works on Fie too, Rean can use Force for the extra CP for delay spam, as between Tauros Laura and Pandora Emma you'll have more than enough damage to kill anything without needing extra from Vermillion.

I remember a interview(?) where Chiplock was actually really excited about being part of the production and guessed a lot of things that was going to happen in CS2 the day before he was about to start voicing Rean.

Is it true that XSeed tried asking Falcom to code the game so that they can insert more voice for Rean but Falcom said it couldn't be done?

Does Falcom really have no money?

I like Katze more for Fie. With 100% evasion and 90% chance to absorb Arts, shes basically untouchable except for S-crafts and other undodgeables

>noble confidant
>sword autism
>wants to learn how to cook to be more lady like
>still has a clumsy side when dealing with machines
>daughter to the most powerful swordsman in the empire
>stronges general in the empire takes one look at her and thinks she might surpass her
>best girl and best bro

Honestly she should've been the protagonist. Skip most of Thors, give her the knight in Lohengrin Castle, have the oni power be something in the Arseid bloodline and you're golden.

During the xseed stream of the game, they talked about how he was a nervous wreck the first day or two. They're pretty proud of how he turned out though.

Although really if you're running delay on Rean it's not like Fie will ever get hit by arts anyway

Even if Falcom is old as fuck, they're still basically just like a big indie studio.

>tfw i actually fell for the "alisa is being forced as the true romance partner in cs2"

I gotta thank people who kept saying in these threads that no matter who you pick, Alisa will be forced on you in scenes anyway. I was pleasantly surprised when this was not the case. Ignored her completely whole game. It was like she was never there.

It's more of a principle sort ofthing. It can't be a true evade tank if even who's better at Orbal arts than she is magic can hit her

Considering he's some youtube autist who somehow got a chance and managed to run with it, not surprising he was shitting the bed when he first walked in the door.

I need to look up the podcasts where someone was talking about how they were making fun of sonicmega years ago and leading him for some prank.

Can someone help and explain how do you "run delay" for a character.

All I know is that you can add the opponents delay with Crafts. That's it. How do you add to it via quartz? Or is this a new thing in CS2?

Was CS his first VA for a game?

Because honestly if that's the case, the Voice Director gets mad props for it. That person got a lot of good voices for the game.

>impede 1 and 2
>action 2 and 3
>speed down on hit
>other delay quartz
>hit 2
>master quartz that restores cp or adds delay
>cp or crit accessories

Impede quartz both cancel Arts and add extra Delay to your attacks/crafts

Also the Sharon accessory if you have it.

Nah, keep Rean as her noble confidant and rival, who also gets a Knight in the mid game during CS2, and you are set.

Should I restart the prologue to where Elise can make the good food for lots of money in CS2?

Emma can do it too.

Might as well just wait till you get Emma and then give her an Effort quartz to improve your margins.

I don't think you really need money before then.

NOW'S OUR CHANCE
DON'T LET IT PASS

Got it.

Wait Effort quartz? Another new one. Oh well, I'll just get to it when I get there.

Effort is just a quartz to increase the chances of making good food. You get it in a hidden quest in Ymir later.

You should have enough mira to buy 2 Evergreen in Bareahard to make Fie an evasion tank as early as the start of Chapter 2.

>Helping Anton try and hook up with Sharon.

>mfw true final boss in CS2

How fucking boring. I dont even care that I cheated and killed the fucker with Crow, Altina, Vita and Rixia

Mirrors were the only good thing about final dungeon anyway. And really, not even Divine Knight battles there? Lame as fuck

Loved the game though. Cant wait for CS3

I very much doubt it, Rean as a protagonist is tied to alot of gameplay systems, they would have to change them so much it would be Calvard 1 instead of Erebonia 3.

If there's one thing I liked in CS over Sky is that I get to really know my neighbors (classmates/instructors/etc.) compared to Sky. I actually wanted to know what they were up to and such.

Linde best girl by the way. Vivi a slut.

He's like 2-3 years older there.

I agree. CS ends up giving you that Nichijou vibe, where you have this entire student body persistently up to silly shit, and it makes finding them in CS2 alot more meaningful.

What the fuck was that?

Even though he does, I bet they'll just skip 1 year forward to the end of the second year of Thors.

I laughed quite loudly when I suddenly saw Annabelle fishing in Ymir. Still the same old smug fishing girl.

Beware of sheep monsters, they're lurking in the baths.

>mc bursts in
>all the girls get mad at him and ignore the monsters

I really wish japs would stop this shit already, it gets so fucking old.

Emma and Sara don't ignore the monsters showing again why they're the best girls.

>forces mc to get punished later
>after running in because he heard screams

Yeah Sara is such a good girl.

You guys should have chosen Emma in CS1 for that transfer to CS2. It feels natural if it's her.

The fact that's she's gunning for the Lean Rean Machine adds to that narrative as well.

IT'S STU

You say that likes it's a bad thing

Speaking of them, I guess they appear in Zero or Ao too right?

>Can plaster Rean's snowboard and bikes with pictures of Alisa, Fie, and even Elise
>No Gaius posters
Sasuga Falcom

Who?

Who?

All this time fearing the game would push Alisa on me, but when I meet her, the one who gets the event is Millium even though I never choose here for the dance.

This game works in mysterious ways.

Fuck you guys. MUH WIND

He got a motorcycle paint

I fucking hate you people. GAIUS FOR MC 2017

Ok I've just played CS1 but I damn understand this feeling.

I never actually used the guy outside of him being in the party because he was in there.

Crow's grandfather died of natural causes in a rich and vibrant town that was once suffering from poverty

I know Crow said himself that his backstory was nothing special but damn, I lost all the respect I have for him after that.

>Sara mentions Hamil

So is that public knowledge now or are bracers just ignoring the "top secret never talk about this ever again" thing?

I would agree, but I never had any respect for that chuuni fuck to begin with.

Just finished CS1 a few hours ago. That escalated out of nowhere. Goddamn.

Just want to know. Does CS2 end on a cliffhanger as well?

B-but Osborne killed his will to live!
God Crow you weak fucking sister, eat your fish burgers

>played through TitS
>Fucking loved both games, waiting on third
>hear about Cold Steel
>get super hyped
>find out it's PS3 or Vita only
>am a PC cuck

Damn it, life isn't fair!

It ends on a thoroughly unnecessary final boss.

>it's an everyone hates crow session for the 4,000th time
Is this some kind of prolonged false flagging operation or are these autists legitimately that stupid?

fujo pls

Sorry Crow, but your motives are pretty shit.

I still love him but his excuse for blowing a hole in osborne with a tankbuster rifle is hilarious.

>Never payed his interest on that 50 mira
>Slipped his shitty ass cardgame in my pocket when I wasn't looking.
>Wears that faggy headband even during the concert.

Fuck Crow.

Is it? People have assassinated leaders in the real world for far less.

Emma gunning for Rean? What? What the fuck?

So she replaces Alisa as the real heroine?

Well, fair enough. It definitely breaks the usual jrpg convention of muh burned down village, I'll give it that.

There has been no real "romance" thus far. All you can do is wait for the 3rd game and see if anything changes

It won't

Cold Steel really doesn't have a heroine. Just female party members going through their periods.

What nation's leader has been assassinated for less of a reason than a healthy grandpa dying of old age in a revitalized town?

True, but there has to be a middle ground between burned town with everyone dead and Crow's backstory.

PS Now is available on PC and has the first CS.

It might not be worth it, maybe you could burn through it in a week with just the free trial.

I think the reasoning was more because Crow's grandfather was used as a scapegoat.

>Guiteau was immediately arrested. After a highly publicized trial which lasted from November 14, 1881 to January 25, 1882, he was found guilty and sentenced to death. A subsequent appeal was rejected, and he was executed by hanging on June 30, 1882 in the District of Columbia, two days before the first anniversary of the attempt. Guiteau was assessed during his trial as mentally unbalanced and possibly suffered from some kind of bipolar disorder or from the effects of syphilis on the brain. He claimed to have shot Garfield out of disappointment for being passed over for appointment as Ambassador to France.

But for now, without the link stuff in play, who's the closest girl to him? Still Alisa only?

Yes

If you skip all the events and conversations, I guess Alisa.

>blamed a guy for making him miss out on a relatively comfy and prestigious position
>shoots him

More of a reason than Crow's.

No, it really isn't, especially when his 'motive' was that he was just kind of a nut, but keep telling yourself that if it serves your idiotic narrative.

Bonding events actually lead into love confessions now, from both Rean and the girl you pick. Some scenes change too after this all the way to Epilogue

The bad puns in the trial chests are perfect.

Ehhhhh. I honestly thought Emma was going to be there. Felt natural compared to Alisa.

At least the link system is there.

I don't know how they will retcon this stuff when they move on to the next series.

Guiteau blames Garfield for missing out on a comfortable, influential, prestigious position. Crow blames Osborne for people saying mean things about his Grandpa.

Honestly the only conclusion we can draw is that they're both clearly mentally unbalanced, but I think that not being made Ambassador is a more weighty reason than random jerks saying mean things.

Who's the cutest Ouroboros and why is it bleublanc?

As explicitly stated within the game, he blames him for destroying his granfather's career, reputation and ultimately his death and also blames him for the annexation of his country. Don't act like you have some reasonable position when you can't even state the position honestly.

Is it not possible to bring a save over from vita to ps4? We don't even know if it's going to be ps4 exclusive right.

I really want to be able to bring over my Fie save, she is easily the best girlfriend, and she comes with Jaeger bros

Next series, no idea, but in CS3 Falcom should at least make game ask who did the player pick for Final bonding event in CS2, be it male or female.

I'll have to check it out. It feels like every other recent j-rpg has been shit, so I need my fix of good ones

>Town prospering
>Guys government is bad
>Everyone tell his to fuck off
>He whines even harder

He made his own reputation bad even before that.

Fair enough, you've convinced me that there actually has been a nation's leader assassinated for less of a reason than Osborne. Nice story

Ps4+vita cross platform cross saves are a thing, there's no reason why a vita save file wouldn't work with the inevitable ps4 cs3.

I actually have no idea. But I think it works.

This is gonna be bad for me because I got it for PS3. Since Falcom already confirmed it's gonna be a PS4 game, looks like I'm in trouble.

Still, I am excited how the plan to bump the graphical upgrades for CS3 in PS4. Though honestly, I'm not expecting much.

Who are you quoting?

Alisa and Laura always seem to be the most panicky about that. Speaking of which, Laura seems to be the designated heroine #2 going by art.

Factually wrong

I always wanted to ask why everyone though it's not possible. I just assumed Falcom said so but you cross platform save puts it in the cloud. There's games that can share saves between all 3 of the latest PS hardware. And there's really no chance that Falcom will abandon Vita considering that's where the series sells the most.

Well like I said, I really am hoping it works because I'm on the PS3 with the games.

>used goods

Beats me. Project Diva X for example not only does cross platform interactivity between ps4/psvita, but it can also do shit like transferring a japanese save file from a psvita to a english copy of the ps4 version just fine. It should be a cinch for Falcom.

Fie also gets some pretty prominent positions. While I don't think she'll win the Reanbowl, I'm pretty sure she'll end up the ninja to his shogun. In fact, I bet she'll be the first CVII to join his party in 3.

Fie seems to be more of mascot tier. She's like the team pet. Also Fie seems to know the most about sex. In terms of innocence, it would probably go Fie>Emma>Alisa>Millium>Laura from what I can tell.

I think people just don't want to get their hopes up just in case they can't transfer.

Still cutest.

>tfw crow ended up being penetrated after all

My inner fujo fangirl is squealing

Emma pls, you should be practicing magic not shitposting on Cred Forums. Everyone is laughing at you, do something for god's sake

Laura for CS3 protagonist!

Fairly sure they are just going to leave it open. Lloyd also never got an official waifu if I remember right.
Pretty much all of them know what sex is, Fie just gives the least fucks about it. Laura is the only one that's in the dark and that because she's sword sexual.

WHERE IS GAMBLER JACK II CHAPTER 4

They probably know that the town got recked but not what happened exactly.

Emma is the closest thing the game has to a real heroine, so yeah pick her.

>Millium
>Not up front with Fie

You're probably right

I mean Fie seems to be the one who comments on it the most. Out of the girls, she seems to be the one who would most likely enjoy dirty jokes. Millium too for that matter, though that seems more of an issue with maturity.

>mfw all those lovey dovey scenes with laura after confession

Feels so good. Especially since I was under the impression that Alisa would be forced on you regardless what you choose.

>Lloyd also never got an official waifu if I remember right.
Didn't he get together with Ellie? She confessed to him in Zero.

I kinda get the feeling that both Laura and Fie while prominent are not really love interests, Laura is Rean's best sword bro and a noble confident, while Fie is Rean's ninja and basically his left hand that protects him behind the scenes. I kinda get that Alisa, Emma and Alfin work better as romances. Also Elise and Millium are imoutos forever, and Sara is basically just a giant tease for the next game.

Damn, that's a great image.

Got any more?

Lloyd and Ellie treat KeA as a surrogate daughter
Lloyd is too oblivious to settle down

>mfw just did the finale

I feel like all the game was just a setup for that whole attraction.

First game had
>A boring dungeon at the bottom of the schoolhouse with fps tanking graphical effects going on
>Some shadow blob fight
>Oh shit cool, a mech-
>Get stomped by Crow
>THE END

This one had
>Proper as final dungeon with great music
>A major boss on every level
>All bosses are characters that were hyped up in the game earlier, not some random monsters
>Final segment has 5 fucking battles
>Ends with a mecha team-up with your bro
>Those fucking reveals at the end

I liked the meat of the game more in 1 than 2 but this finale was absolutely worth playing the game for. And I still have postgame segments.

So they are together in a sense. It's just the same.

So Cold Steel is the one with still no real obvious love interest huh.

Fuck it. Even in CS3 if there's still bonding shit, I'm going for Emma.

Renne is one the most uncute lolis to me I have ever seen. I can't really tell why. Her face is just shit to me.

Good fight against the man and don't pick either Towa or Alisa. Your choice is yours.

Lloyd is tapping that. I fucking hate him now.

Fie makes comment about it mostly out of envy though. It's not super obvious but most of her comments are usually about emma/sara or anyone is class VII breast. And now that I think about it Class VII is fairly stacked.

>Xeno and Leon mention trying to find a way to bring back the Zephyr boss

this is going to end with crow getting revived, isn't it

>And now that I think about it Class VII is fairly stacked.
That is such a late thought.

How's the Calamity MQ?

That's not the fisher lady or Celine.

Saras used to being a bracer. Bracers are non-political by their own laws, so they arent beholden to the gag order. The only people truly beholden is the government of Liberl since that was the condition for peace. I wouldn't call the government of Erebonia beholden to it, since it's knowledge they'd never want to get out anyway

>tfw you quad S-break with 50% STR boosted animals+Edgelord Rean and realize one was all you needed.

Fuck you. Fisher lady has a name and it's Annabelle.

Smug ass fishing lady best girl.

Wait. Linde is fine too.

Late to the party but the only thing that is top secret was that Hamil was a cover up.

Erebonians were sold into the war by thinking liberlians were the one that did Hamil.

>Believing the Hamilhoax

Good, good..

>Sharon's field attack

I dont know it took so long, I've spent at least 100 hours playing both games, and the more I think about it even excluding Sara and Emma, Alisa and Laura are pretty big themselves, and Millium is just a kid. Fie is has subtle breast but thats' pretty much just her.

Purple Lightning
Severing Chains
Icy Maiden
Azure Chevalier
Azure Diva
Blood and Iron Chancellor
Radiant Blademaster
Divine Blade

Toval

T-the Arts User!

Speedy Artes Guy

Doesn't stop me from Renneposting

He's Toby, the Fast Arts Guy.

Hes more famous than half those people for the wrong reasons though

>Vulcan and Scarlet go from voiced in CS1 to unvoiced in CS2
>Still have battle grunts in Valimar fights

This seems lazy

Don't forget Blazing "Almighty Conflagration" Demon

Toval has more nicknames than anyone else, it's just that none of them are cool. Like "the frivolous" or "the coward".

Who's the cutest minor NPC and why is it Tyzel?

Now I wonder what are they're gonna with Claire in CS3. Unvoiced or new voice?

Fast Arts Guy.

I'm surprised Gaius' dad is just "super strong", where is my special snowflake spear user?

What's more annoying is when voice acting just stops mid-conversation. Falcom are lazy fucks.

Probably, still it would suck if they did that. I would be fine with his ghost appearing for a farewell, but him fully returning would be bad for the series.

Poor Fie, her only flat ally is the 13 year old that surely will grow to be very curvy.

God I hope not but that seems like the type of thing that they would do.

>Allan becomes helmsman
>Mint becomes a bridge bunny

Only a few more years user.

Next game from the looks of it. Technically he was with General Aurelia. I just can't remember his name except that he's part Nord.

What's Rean nickname, he surely got something out of CS2, right?

Real talk. I was honestly waiting for him to reveal his nickname. I mean, all these people around me have these cool nicknames, surely this guy who has help me the whole way has something right?

Fuck no he doesn't.

At least give him something like Gale Force or something.

That will probably all depend on how big of a role she has in CS3. They will probably have to recast if she is a party member.

I still don't understand how they can hardcode the voiced lines in the game so that it's unfeasible for a localization to outdo them.

He gets one at the end of the game.

Nun's Slave

Rean "Cold Steel" Schwarzer

I'm pretty sure he himself said he used to have a lot of names but then just settled for Toval when he got his shit together.

>Mint becomes a bridge bunny

Seriously, how did the Courageous not crash into a mountain or spontaneously explode?

Ashen Chevalier.

Also is Crow's mech still usable? Unlike Crow I think that can be fixed.

Mean Bean Machine

This was what XSeed was somewhat complaining right?

XSeed wanted to add more voice lines, but Falcom said they couldn't anymore because of how it was coded.

In Crossbell

Yeah since Chiplock and Xseed were both fine with adding more voice acting for Rean, but Falcom didn't have the resources or time to go back and do the programming required.

I wish they did this.

Where did this one come from?

Osborne probably has it, and will give it to someone in the Ironbloods. I do wonder about the red mech, can it be fixed so Alfin joins the team with it?

At least the guy is doing extra voices in his tumblir, hearing him voice the Emma line and the evil!Sara one was hilarious.

>Where did this one come from?
Sara calls him Lean Rean Machine in CS1 if I remember it correctly.

I fucking knew the Chancellor was still alive and I didn't read spoilers. They presented him in the first game like his powerlevel was off the charts (train scene etc.) and then Crow had no problem just shooting him dead.

I wish Japan could into non-powerlevel writing but they can't. It makes perfect sense in a well written story for someone to die of a simple thing but not in animuland.

>I wish they did this.
Honestly, I'd flip the fuck out if they gave Rean than nickname. Though it's obviously impossible in a sense.

I don't think you can just give one of the Knights to someone. You have to jump through hoops before it can be used.

>I wish Japan could into non-powerlevel writing but they can't. It makes perfect sense in a well written story for someone to die of a simple thing but not in animuland.
Everyone in this game is special snowflake tier anyway.

Did SC have so many special snowflakes? I don't remember.

I hope I get more robot fights like the one with Neithardt.

user, that scene was not about powerlevels where Rean sensed him in the train. And the implication was that he got revived in some weird way by stolen tech that implies shady shit on his side.

If Osborne restricts the acess he can stop people from getting near, so it's just a matter of finding someone worthy of it.

He did get a nickname at the end of the game, or rather a moniker in relation to Crow's Azure Chevalier.

The mecha fights in this game are kinda shitty anyway. They feel so stiff.

Eh, it was obvious that he would be called Ashen Chevalier.

I wanted it to be Cold Steel just for fun.

Yes, but at least the fight with Neithardt felt like you can lose, the other ones are easy as fuck so far.

>Final final dungeon gives you 18 characters
>plus the 5 mirrors

jesus christ i had a hard enough time choosing who to bring on the Liber Ark

Is it important to carry over character levels for a nightmare playthrough if you want to beat the optional boss for the ice crown + trophy? I was originally going to carry over link level, mira/sepith/items/MQ levels/notebook.

>come home
>see this
wat do

>jesus christ i had a hard enough time choosing who to bring on the Liber Ark
>Not using your main party the whole game if you can

You people disgust me.

Fuck money and sepith. You don't need that shit. Levels are important if you want to just run through the game. Else if you actually want to enjoy Nightmare mode as NIghtmare mode, lose the levels and get dresses.

SEE EVEN MINT HAS NICKNAME

SUPER NIECE

bully

Neithardt doesn't have a cool nickname and he's a badass
checkmate athiests.

It doesn't help that Sara completely breaks any Valimar fight where you can have a link partner. Enemies do like 1 damage to you if you stack her debuff.

He has one, Neithardt the mighty.

Are there more high-res images with other characters? Erebonia or Liberl?

But seriously, every time I need to swap quartz I get triggered

>the mighty.
Fiona, you lucky girl.

bullshit

Yeah it actually

Neithardt the Manway

Did they fix that thing in CS1 where they auto-unequip items/quartz each chapter? That shit was really annoying.

Really? I thought that was convenient since you kept having to change characters each chapter. I seriously hope we can visit West Erebonia this time around and all those other places we couldn't go for field studies.

>not switching your party out constantly depending on who is most plot relevant
plebeius maximum

>What is the bench

This is not SC, no one but the important people you NEED to bring get actually dialogue

Don't carry over slot level, you'll easily earn back the quartz blitzing the game using Rean and Scepter

Gotta do it like that. If it involves Jusis, always bring Machias and Millium. They are all such good friends. Though looking at it, their future friction is going to be interesting, since they'll all actually be in opposition with one another.

Plot relevant character has to be the leader m8. Don't tell me you don't have Gaius riding horses when you're in Nord.

>and Millium
>There are people that legitimately use nepnep

What? In CS2 you generally only need to bring Rean + one other the game tells you you need. You can pick the rest and they will be a part of pretty much every conversation.

Nope, you can bench them just fine. I know, I'm in Roer with Alisa, Angelesb and Rean all in the bench.

>Don't tell me you don't have Gaius riding horses when you're in Nord.
>Gaius

Who?

is there a quest list anywhere? i want to make sure i get all the hidden quests.

>not using a loli harem party
pleb

It's like not bringing Laura to fight Duvalie, Fie to fight Xenos and Leonidas, Millium for Altina, and Emma for Vita. You bring the characters who work best for the confrontation.

Her large faint chances are nice to have. I don't even mind the character honestly, some of her bonding scenes are pretty good in the second game. I picked her as one of like 6 I was maxing out (or bringing high enough to get the trophy for anyway).

>Not going through the final dungeon with White Rabbit and Black Rabbit linked up.

Yeah, but they are generally generic convo.The only ones with actual story involvement are the ones that are obligatory.

Compared to SC for example, bringing Olivier or Agate or Schera to the Villa in which you meet Renne gives you COMPLETELY different scenes.

CS2 has a script is about the same length as CS1.

In the artbooks I haven't gotten around to scanning, yeah.

There's a guide on gamefaqs that's shockingly in depth

Cancer killing Trails.

In CS, Millium was unique in that her S-Break can hit everything making her the best mob grinder. Well, Emma does too but it's better to build her for nuking bosses.

How big the yellow pages were for the script on CS1 or 2?

these

Play SC retard

So you're forgetting the fact that he tried to invade Liberl?

>bring Emma to might McBurn
>she begins to theorize the source of his power
>he immediately seriouses up and tells Emma to stop speaking

Wrong

He's right.

>intentionally lets Garrelia be destroyed and lets thousands of his men die so he can start a war with Crossbell
>hero
O i am laffin

That's a bad example because all that means is he only has up to go from here.

How do you go from a character like Renne to shit like Altina?

Emma has a some nice Lore info and here and there.

>no Anelace staring through the window with the glare of a predator

Altina is not shit. You just don't like her because she isn't a fucking super-cute overdone loli like the others. Altina is unique and beautiful.

>Alfin and Elise got kidnapped by a Compile Heart character

>No mirrors to let you play as Bleublanc, Duvalie, McBurn, Xeno, and Leon.

So why does she constantly accuse Rean of sexual harassment? Do all Orion clones have programming to make sex jokes?

She's not a serial pervert

I want to go to the old capital and see if it's connected to Dreichels in any way and get more flashbacks.

>she isn't a fucking super-cute overdone loli
Her entire character is literally just being le super cute kuudere loli

Compare her to someone like Tio who is also le super cute kuudere loli but actually has a personality beyond that.

You literally like Altina solely because she dresses like a fucking slut

Where is Mueller in this game? Doing bareback with Olivier in west Erebonia?

Wait really?

>You literally like Altina solely because she dresses like a fucking slut
Not even close.

And there's nothing "super cute" about Altina. Without the sexual harassment jokes, she would be nothing more than a literal robot loli.

>How do you go from a character like Renne to shit like Altina?
By realizing that people like who will consider a character better if they give them more of a boner are more numerous than people who like their characters to have appeal beyond physical appearance.

Wow nice putting words in my mouth. Let me guess, you are a bootyblasted landwhale feminazi? Fuck off. I like Altina because she's a likable character. Has nothing to do with boners, legbeard.

>Chevalier
So which country is not!France in this equation.

Yes thank you for tge barebones description of a kuudere loli. We all already know she has no character beyind "kuudere who makes harassment jokes", you didn't need to point it out again.

Altina is a shit character because she exists solely for boner power

There are plenty of other characters in this series with as much or more boner power, even in the CS arc, who have a character beyond a one-dimensional personality, a gimmick, and a slut outfit. Most of them, in fact.

Nice opinion, legbeard. Go back to tumblr and R E D D I T

You should look in a mirror when you get so easily triggered by someone else's opinion.

I'm not "triggered," you tard. You're the one who is triggered. It's obvious because you're shoving words in my mouth and assuming you know why I like Altina. I am telling you that you are wrong. Now go back to tumblr already.

He appears in the finale and fights alongside Neithardt

Then tell us, why you like Altina.

>MISS
>MISS

Hit 2, son!

>Physical attacks were a mistake

t. falcom since the first Trails in the Sky

I already explained why I like Altina. You weren't even reading a single damn word I said. All you were doing through this entire discussion is cry and scream about "muh boner power"

this Once you put some hit quartz on, you stop missing, really.

It was habit in CS for me to always have physical characters at 100% hit so I'm glad that it actually matters now in CS2

Anyone know how feasible for a script insertion for Evolution games?

>Altina is unique and beautiful.

Okey.

Even if you understand the filesystem, it definitely wouldn't be a paste job.

NO.

YOU ARENT LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY CHARACTER IN CS 1 AND 2 ARE SHIT ONE DIMENSIONAL VIRGIN NEET OTAKU BONER BAIT.

This is of course in contrast to the amazingly, perfectly, masterfully written characters and story in TiTs and ESPECIALLY the Crossbell games.

I wouldn't expect you to understand sine you didn't play them though.....

>Altina is unique and beautiful.
>unique

Figured as much. Hopefully someone else eventually works on it.

Erebonia = Germany + Russia

Crossbell = Switzerland + Belgium + USA

Calvard = USA + France

Liberl = Thailand

That wasn't the reason you idiot.

God, Crow spells out exactly why he hates Osborne and you autists are still too dense to get it.

Oh look it's tinfoil kun again. Anyone that disagrees with him is a nipfag of course.

Somebody on GBAtemp is trying. But you really can't ever get your hopes up for fan translations to be completed these days.

I just want Schera and Olivert get together.

Come on now Falcom.

>Somehow never noticed before that Estelle has an ahoge.

Personally, I always wanted Kloe to be with Olivier. Then peace can truly reign eternal on Zemuria.

Going by the Gambler Jack story, I can already imagine the cast for Calvard. You got your down on your luck gambler man, flat china girl and busty blonde american type.

What are good spots to grind out fishing with the 2nd rod?

Evolution UI and art is so shit.

Did you even read tge post he replied to? He was talking about CS characters only, tinfoil-kun

Has anybody compiled epubs or PDFs of the various Trails book series yet? Reading in a videogame is hard.

Ymir. Has all the fish there.

I think they have them all in a wiki at least

I require more white-haired green-eyed cuties.

Kek

check the wiki,

When I first saw the Courageous, my first thought was "I can't believe Liberl agreed to this."

>Rean: They hearts seem to beat as one

Lewd

Just finished the intermission. How many more hours do I have?

>Toval ends up with best lolicake Sara and Fie, still has no nickname

Like 50+ if it took you about 20-25 to get to that point.

Not even halfway.

>"I'll bring the booze" is acceptable in vidya
>But "I'll bring the weed" is not..yet
We'll get there one day soon, bros.

Quit posting, stupid frogposter.

no

DUDE WEED LMAO

East Asia is even more extremely anti-drug than the United States. Probably bad cultural memories of the Opium Wars.

Which Crossbell character is that?

>Crossbell
Not even close

Come on man, you must have laughed when he asked that question. I know I did.

That's Leo before he became a Jaeger

Shitposting aside, dye his hair red and he'd look like Ronald from akatsuki.

Is a localization of Zero/Ao no Kiseki Evolution plausible or is a never ever deal?

Never ever

The psp versions are possible but its very low priority/pet project tier for xseed. Evo is never ever.

It's in the back burner for XSeed for legit reasons.

They really want to do it. But real world circumstances are preventing them from doing so.

It's entirely plausible.

Keep in mind that people have said "never ever" for every single game in this series, and they have always been wrong.

It can definitely happen.

Zero is possible since falcom has a PC version of that, but Ao isn't really possible since there's no viable platform.

Probably depends on how the 3rd sells. Xseed is probably banking on the popularity of CS to drive sales for the 3rd to make Crossbell more viable. Which basically means never ever because 90% of the people who played CS won't bother with the rest of the series.

For the sky games, xseed has only had to talk to falcom. Evo would force them to deal with way too many different people. Too much effort for an assuredly shit payout.

oops, he did say evolution, didn't he?

No, evolution is definitely never ever.

Getting a PC port of the PSP games are possible, though

Not even TC. SC already actually failed for them. only 28k in Steam if steamspy is to be believed.

Zero and Ao will seriously put them in an unfavorable position in regards to money.

>SC already actually failed for them
This is objectively wrong, though. Quit making shit up completely. First off, SC produced more sales for FC as well, and they are counting on a long tail. Second of all, Steamspy is not the end-all be-all of sales numbers. It doesn't even include GOG.

Evolution is impossible. I highly doubt it would be translated since it's on PSP. Zero PC doesn't count because that was a port by the Chinese which Falcom got and made JP.

You can learn Japanese by the time Zero/Ao will ever be in English. Unless of course you have dedicated fan translators.

Third of all, 30,000 sales is not a horrible number for a small company like Xseed. FC was one of their best selling games ever. Cold Steel sold very well, as is Cold Steel 2. The future of this series is bright in the west.

Adding GoG and psn would be higher, but I get your point

As much as CS has expanded the fan-base it means nothing if they refuse to buy the older games, which seems to be the case here.

There's a large amount who choose not to play Sky simply because of its age.

Oh well, time to import. Since both are full voice shouldnt be much different from watching anime raw.

They get a lot of hate for their poor quality, but the guys working on the zero fan translation really are dedicated, pity that doesn't mean it will be any decent...

>even at the end of the game when Rean has supposedly made headway on his inner demon issues and he says that he will always think of them as his parents
>even after all of this
>Rean still just fucking stands there with his arms limply at the side when his parents hug him

Jesus fucking Christ Rean

You show more happiness and love when you're with fucking Machias than your mom and dad

The problem with the Crossbell Arc games as well is because the second game has no PC release.

Both games are on PSP. The one's on Vita are the EVOs.

So unless they go for the EVOs, I dunno.

He never believed that his parents could potentially be dead.

The only way Zero and Azure will be released is if one rich fuck suddenly walk s up in XSeed's office and says that he will pay for everything, just translate all the games. Any profit gained there is yours.

I'd say size is the biggest concern. Combined both games have more text then even Trails SC.

Like an unofficial kickstarter?

The only way Zero and Azure will be released is if one rich fuck suddenly walk s up in XSeed's office and says that he will pay for everything
Except that this isn't even fucking true. You really need to get a life and stop posting total bullshit in trails threads every chance you get.

And no funds spent on dubbing, only in translation effort and getting the rights to use the japan VA overseas.

>The problem with the Crossbell Arc games as well is because the second game has no PC release.
It does, but only in Chinese.

Can't XSEED just port it themselves like they did with SKSV or Akiba's Trip?

>The only way Zero and Azure will be released is if one rich fuck suddenly walk s up in XSeed's office and says that he will pay for everything

Except that this isn't even fucking true. You really need to get a life and stop posting total bullshit in trails threads every chance you get.

Honestly the old trails games need to be remade. I tried playing it before on psp and the game always felt a bit laggy.

Surely he means the evolution versions.

What the hell are you trying to say? He's not even saying anything truthful. He's joking.

I don't think it was XSeed themselves that ported the games to PC, think it was the original devs that did it.

No, I don't think he does. He is the same autistic nipfag who shows up in every thread and throws shade on the series and the chances of crossbell getting localized. He has no fucking life and needs to kill himself immediately. He has a long history of doing this crap because he's that bootyblasted by westerners enjoying the games.

Yeah I just checked and saw that Ao had a PC Chinese release.

Well it seems possible then. But it will take a while.

To end this thread:

Alisa is the best girl.

it's not over yet

I claim this thread for real best girl, Altina.

I refuse.

I don't get the hate for her, she's pretty cute. People exaggerate her tsundereness.

I said the same thing after finishing CS1.

Everything that people here said about them were exaggerations to the point that I thought they were talking about different characters.

Falcom pls

I don't hate Alisa, I just hate every scene with her and her mom.

>I'm going to prove my mom wrong by doing what she wants!

Her first impression is fucking garbage and put basically everyone off of her.

I was put off in her intro.

Then she said sorry and she knows she was fucking up.

After that I was ok with her.

>still treats Rean like a pervert multiple times

fuck Alisa

>Then she said sorry and she knows she was fucking up.
It still took way to long to get to that point.

It's like they wanted to subvert the dumb anime trope, but they let it sit for far too fucking long and basically just went ahead with the trope anyway.

But she does it as a semi-joke.

She just goes *Glare* for one bubble, but reverts back in the next. You guys are making too much of a big deal out of it.

>It still took way to long to get to that point.
It was just 3-5 hours. You people are exaggerating.

You will never have Elie's MacDowells or Rixia's Maos

What do you mean "you people"?

What do YOU mean "YOU PEOPLE"?