mods.curse.com/addons/wow/server-hop
youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo
dictionary.com/browse/joke?s=t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, I'm having fun.

No, I'm actually having f u n and you can't stop me

r8

Nah, if anything i'm overwhelmed by the amount of shit I still need to do

> a-a-are you going to validate my opinion, vee?

>overwhelmed
>only thing to do is mythic dungeons and world quest that drop mythic gear like candy

cool as fuck my lad

Nope, unlike Cred Forums I have to work a lot so I just hit 110 the other day. Still have to finish class hall and a ton of other shit. Was collecting treasures for a while and blizz did a pretty decent job with hiding weird stuff

>Achievement tells us to collect 5 pillar of creations
>There is room for 6 in the room
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Why are you posting on Cred Forums then. checkmate atheists!

>He doesn't have a separate screen for the web
Get on my level kouhai

7.8/10 objectively, nice set
4/10 subjectively, gnomes a shit

>armor that is so big it makes you look like a twig

Are you telling me the game is so easy you can post on a chinese embroidery forum while running dungeons?

Mythic dungeons are a joke. We'll see with mythic + next week but as they are right now they are real easy

the last Pillar of Creation is actually the Scepter of Sargeras, only destro locks can actually finish the expansion and that's why Blizzard gimped the class so bad

9.5/10

No I'm still subbed. Currently looking for an artist to throw money at to draw my muscly fem night elf in the NUDE.

Anyone know some good artists?

would take a S.E.L.F.I.E. with/10

Joke's on you, I never resubbed to begin with

What's the best class hall campaigns? I loved the DK one. Gathering the four horsemen was sweet, I hope they actually do something

>not superior goblin
You fucked up

>raid comes out in two days
At least give me one more week to unsub

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- In Muh Nilla, the game was hard. GIVE BACK MUH NILLA BLIZZARD!

t. dps shitter who uses enemy aoe as swimming pool and heavily relies on healer and tank

Yeah. 25 days remaining on my sub, then I'll stop. Doing the emissary quests every 3 days and some BGs nowa nd then, but I'm quite bored of the expansion already.

Might return in 7.2 or so to try the new content out for a bit then unsub. The days of playing MMOs for years are long-gone. Fuck those days.

Yep.
>Grind for ancient mana
>grind rep for nightfallen (you only get 25 rep per quest btw :^) )
>Grind for artifact power just for % boost that are tiny that take 6 months of non stop play to max
>grind these garrison missions
>Time gating up the ass to make the game feel long
>And to top it all off just know attempting to have an alt is impossible endless you wanna be behind

>>And to top it all off just know attempting to have an alt is impossible endless you wanna be behind
artifact knowledge and timegate missions both have their duration reduced for people who are behind the cutting edge

>(you only get 25 rep per quest btw :^) )
Then why am I getting 125?

no I love it

never noticed how feminine their waist and hips are

What did you expect from elves?

9.5/10 - would facefuck and claim as my gf

Not sure maybe your a humanfag

To decide the best somebody must have done at least a number of them and most people don't bother with more than 1-2 characters anymore due to obvious reasons.

how do i get into RP on a PvE server?

there's an addon that allows you to server hop, use that and go to moon guard

you could say that their voices are fem, they don't resemble men and their bodies are void of hair.

Demon hunters are so fucking stupid overpowered, I hate blizzard balancing so much.

US or EU

t. eurocuck

They tricked the idiots into maximizing their artifact by playing a phone game during 6 months. They even call that "content".

>I haven't even played the game: the post

>posting old memes for a fistful of rupees
Living the dream, Pajeet?

Can you hear me, my friend?

wew this

I've ran HoV and EoA so far in Mythic. In HoV, we actually used CC a tiny bit (succubus and sheep), used nothing in EoA. Everything is a dps race from trash to bosses and no actual difficulty is present. I hate how anything is a damage sponge with gorillions of hp.

Already unsubbed

invested too much on my main lock only to know its undertuned in legion and blizz didnt change us before the raid.

considering locks get rejected too many times on mythic, imagine it when raids are open.

probly gonna unsub once it expires this month.

Holy fuck it all makes sense now.

So, what should I alt
>Monk
>Any Plate Class
>Druid

Great quest. It's kinda crazy how the whole time I felt he was about to sell out the dragons for a quick fix, when really he tried to help until his final moments.

RIP Rumas

warlocks getting rejected is a complete and total meme

locks are fine

>people get pissy that you ask for 840+ for mythic pugs
>even with that gear dps can't break 150k single-target

>mark something with skull to be focussed down and interrupted, so I can take the other one and interrupt her
>dps immediately switches to my target instead
>tell them to focus
>"lol who cares, tryhard"
>marked mob fears the group since my kick was on CD from interrupting the heal
>chain-pull every trash pack in the area and wipe

so its not that weird looking white idol that khagdar made you keep?

Monk and Druid are both great and surprisingly not all that popular

no thats a naaru penis

>gg shit tank

MAKE FROST DKS GREAT AGAIN

WW Monk is one of the best dps right now.
MW is good as a healer.
BM is awkward as a tank, but works if you have lots of experience (and a healer who doesn't immediately shit himself when you drop).

My main is a blood DK and it turns Legion into easy-mode. You can solo absolutely anything, CD-free teleport to your class-hall and Dalaran, water-walking you can recast infight and mounted. On top of that we do amazing AoE damage and decent single-target.

Feral druids are good single-target, but bad at AoE. Haven't leveled my tank yet.

>Orc Warrior
>Orc Hunter
Wich one is better and more useful right now? Endgame and solo wise?

>Druid
>not popular

they need to make frost DKs the carpal tunnel spec again

its too slow now

Warriors have 2 viable specs. FR arms and prot.
Hunters are useless.

they had to cut a 6th zone and they couldn't be bothered to remodel the room

Not in vanilla :^)

orcs have more value for their racials

if sims and dps numbers matter for you
go warrior

Blizzard is literally nerfing tank dps because shitters can't do more than 150k in single target fights

>Have more value
What?

oh yeah sure because the human racial QUINTUPLES the rep

fuck off

>actively unsubbing
>when you can sell epics or gatherable stuff / farmable stuff and earn 60k in 2-3 days aka a game token for another month

whoops
*for hunters - orcs have more value for their racials

but overall hunters are still weak right now

No need. Sold the reins of poseidus for 2 mil. Enough to "resub" for 5 years.

I have done it. I have managed to be a tuskarr riding a rat.

Nobody is more unique than me. Now I can safely unsub.

That still tells me nothing about what is the snowflakiest character to make. By that list it'd be pandaren monk, but that cant be right, and it doesnt'even take into account the gender.

Do you have a list of every class/race/gender combo like that?

Yep.

Just gonna stick with FFXIV honestly I wouldnt mind these grinds if I knew I only had to do it ONCE. The issue is they want you to do it with every single character.

And in XIV I only need to do the tedious shit once and be done with it and play the game as I see fit.

>wasting your fucking time on a shit game
are you retarded

my sub ran out last week and i hadn't played in a week before that because the game is still shit

the only people i know still playing it are NEETs and addicts who know they should be doing anything else

How are they useless? Whats their good builds? No damage?
I tought the game has million melee DPS right now so i dont really think i wanna roll one.
Oh, and how about Shaman?

hahahaha

fuck you for reminding me

PEOPLE STILL COME IN THESE THREADS ACTIVELY TRYING TO CONVINCE OTHERS NOT TO PLAY

fuck me, the autism is so strong with you all

The raid isn't even out yet autistic manchild, that's where a good chunk of the endgame is, not to mention mythic+

>selling epics or gatherable stuff / farmable stuff and earn 60k in 2-3 days when you can just work in real life for 2 hours
Cred Forums is 18+, son.

7 years ago during Wrath. Haven't looked back.

>getting gear is the only thing to do

Maybe we'll get it later, like Q'D or Timeless Isle.

>this logic
This is an 18+ website user.

>How are they useless? Whats their good builds? No damage?
well i wouldnt say useless, just weaker
theyre in the same situation with dks

tfw SE hates tanks and now Blizzard hates tanks too

p sure male draenei monk and female tauren monk are the lowest.

Yep.

since they still use 2006 models for current content such as Kalegos talking to your priest during the artifact questline I am not surprised

Or like Farahlon

>Im gonna unsub because i dont like grinding
>I will go to FF14 A realm reborn tm and Heavenshart tm, a game that is 10 times more grindy, to the point where it literally is the only thing you do
>I am not a shill btw

ONE OF THE WITHERED IS RUNNING AWAY

CATCH HIM BEFORE HE IS LOST IN THE HALLS FOREVER

You are talking to someone who is thinking about returning to game after Cata.
What is wrong with DK?

There's always the chance that we could get it as a new zone later in the expansion but honestly I doubt it.

Appearently it was just more elfshit so they cut it out

let's see what we'll get instead

imo it's not that unlikely that we'll get Kul Tiras in this expansion

Good ol farahlon

WHAT SPECS

DK's feel awesome atm.
Literally every spec feels dope

Gorgrond is Farahlon, dingus

>didn't use a map and grab the anti-fear 5-withered only chest on first run
Lol

Nah, Ion said in a QA that it was cut completely from the patch cycle for 7.1 cause it was "too generic of other zones" and that we were gonna get "something cooler" instead.

And I fucking hope he wasn't talking about that remake of Karazhan as a dungeon.

Literally no though

So, you really think that doing meaningless and choring activities in a MMORPG for 2 or 3 days is better than paying 13€?

Specially in WoW, a daily quest + lobby simulator?

Are you retarded?

It is. There is literally nothing else after the available story content that isn't fucking gated by time.
>twelve days to upgrade class hall
>five twelve hour hero missions
Tell me what can I do other than get gear until raids come out.

yes, will probably come back for the next expansion

You see that entire region called the Everbloom?

That's Farahlon.

Outlands just shifted it over a bit.

>Dro not showing up
>try to wait for him to be ready
>tentatively pull trash further ahead
>brain-dead minions add a mini-boss from across the room while set to passive
>Dro appears from fucking nowhere, with no warning or announcement

>withered votekick you

>Karazhan as a dungeon.
Yes that is exactly what he was referring to and after all the trolling blizzard has done with karazhan I'm ok with it.

>where are the twitter screencaps this isn't Cred Forums reeeee

>buying Legion in the first place
>when they are just gonna give it away for free not even a year into the expac with 7-30 days free game time depending if you ask a GM for more or not, just like with WoD
thanks for beta testing ;)

>Hear horror stories about Elfbreaker
>Engage him with 47 Withered
>Leave his room with 49 withered

?

during WoD, a lot skills got pruned
when legion came, even more skills got pruned off or merged into the artifact system

right now their mobility is the weakest
youre down to wraith walk which is a CHANNELED speed boost meaning any other action cancels your speed boost

they still got really good defensive cooldowns but blood lacks the most utility out of the other classes (no PoF for knockback resist, no icebound for stun resist)

the key was to make them the slow moving tanky as fuck class

If you're that far with upgrades there's nothing dangerous in there anymore. On my main I kill Dro and the Ettin within a single stun.

Congratulations, you now realize that a lot of people are really fucking shit at this game

If you have ONE stun you can kill elfbreaker without losing a single withered

>playing a version of WoW with flying mounts.

Kys

>being so poor you even notice $75

:/

Well it was my first attempt at Elfbreaker. I went in with the 20 mana team and had 1 of each kind of Withered person, I didn't even have a second berserker. First time I ever engaged him, I fucked him sideways then kept that momentum to the spider, which apparently means I won Falanaar.

THEN I got the chest for 25% withered damage and 25% withered health.

What the fuck am I going to do with those?

the second pic is fucking hilarious. makes him look like a fucking chick

Huh he wasn't joking

LITERALLY no

>evurblum is netherstorm xd
No

hello?

There's no flying in Legion

That's what they said with warlords of Draenor too

>mfw Drak'thul is still on the Broken Shore
Neat

>poor = smart investments
again, thanks ;)

What even was Spires of Arak? It wasn't anything.

WHAT ARE WE WITHOUT THE SKY

Blood is okay for tanking. Better than Monk and arguably DH.
Frost is just awful. Dead spec. Needs a complete revamp.
Unholy i dunno.

SHADOWS GATHER

part of Terokkar

Skettis and the surrounding arakkoa settlements to be precise

Blood is good
Unholy is good too

Frost got raped and is meme tier. Also forced dual wield.

>want to go do withered training scenario
>remember I'm 1700 ancient mana off from cap
>can't be assed to farm that bullshit anymore especially with the city constantly having other people camping ancient mana nodes

>Also forced dual wield.
Why

>Go to the Vinyards for 5 minutes
>Leave with 1500 mana
>Get the remaining 500 on the way back to the base

UGH

One of the reasons I hate Aszuna
>awesome story about the naga
>even better with farondis
>it's an all out with ghosts and shit
>go see this random blue dragon we just added
>I...am dying...please collect a bunch of shit for me
>please revive all my whelplings
>carry that one to the pool so I can use some of what little power I have left to revive it
>surely this is tugging at your heartstrings

WE NEVER PROMISED YOU SEPERATE PLAYER HUBS XD
>Literally right there in their fucking presentation for their biggest propaganda con
>people actually defended Blizzard on this

Now I remember how much I fucking hate the WoW fanbase

If you just do the Suramar questline you get near cap and then can just find a few of the items that give you increased mana cap, theres plenty of them scattered around the zone.

Starting with 20 withered makes it so fucking easy.

But hey at least we found out that dragons are going extinct because they are now infertile.

never forget:
>"More raid content than ever before with Cataclysm"

>elemental POI
>Place of Interest
>No other yellow dots

Faralohn was a mistake.

never go full homo

>I couldn't even impregnate Ysera before she died

Why even bother levling an alt?

To impregnate her in the emerald dream, seems that she lives on there.

desu Farahlon would have been a boring zone

It's described as just a grassy plain with some Laughing Skull tribe living there

we kill Ner'zhul in Burial Grounds so in alt draenor he never broke up Farah so there would be no Netherstorm

Why does blizzard seem to hate immortal races? First they force the elves to sacrifice their mortality. Then nozdormu refuses to bless the new tree. And archimonde turns out to not even be dead until warlords.
Now this with the dragons.

Thrall is likely the next character to die off since Metzen quit

>Hey alt-Draenor we fixed your shit and freed you from the demons
>You gonna help us fight the Legion now?
>Hello?

Alright friendo's...About to level an alt.
Warlock?
Or Demon Hunter?
My main is an Enh shaman...

Metzen has said he intends to keep voicing Thrall.

twitter.com/ChrisMetzen/status/775564770996912128

>after beating all the world content you can now fly!! [After 1 year]
It's fucking nothing.

>Demon Hunter
They're pretty fun to level I find and warning replaying the zones is really really dull this time around.

essentially the same thing they do in XIV
>you must collect these orbs to fly!
>they're scattered around the zone
>and from quests
>and from the dungeon you do after you finish every quest in the zone
>now that you have no reason to fly, you can fly!

still I look forward to the day I can fly around Suramar

QUICK I'M ABOUT TO UNSUB

I have almost 190,000 gold

What should I do with it? What should I buy before I fuck off?

They have their own planet to fix

Just buy more gametime and wait til raids and mythic+ are actually out.

>190,000 gold
that's nothing

DH are fun, at max level you [can] have AoE out the ass as Havoc which comes in handy since there's so much trash in dungeons

>The Chronal Spire
>Shattrath Raid

Also
>The hinting in Archeology and Arrakoa lore of a giant ass sky temple where the Apexis originates
>There was supposed to be a train loop you used to get around Gorgrond by sneaking on and off the train. You would have also been able to be killed by the train when questing on the tracks

Honestly, I bet we can make a master post of all the things Warlords could have done but didn't

give it to me because I'm poor

no one cares you fucking faggot, I didn't make it to brag but to get suggestions

is your penis really that small?

To be fair in both games its assumed you come back for FATE/World Quest grind, gathering, factions/tribes, and world bosses/hunts.

Why? Genuine question, the area is very horizontal and the vertical aspects are explored well with grapple points in the city and multiple routes to most things

So what fuck was cataclysms purpose? Blizzard made it seem like we saved the world and the dragonflights from utter annihilation but the dragons are going extinct anyway. Also where the fuck do these Storm dragons in Stormheim even come from? Did they know about Deathwing especially since Deathwing made storm dragons in cata. At least the new models look great and hope we can get a storm dragon mount. God knows I hate and have hated drake mounts since the beginning.

Lol poor hobo

why aren't these stormdrake mounts ingame? I want one so badly.

Can I just ask a gm for 7 days free to "try" the game?

I don't want to buy it w/o trying it first

I came back to try Dark Knight. After running the same leves and fates a million times over and only gaining 2-3 levels I just quit again

It just looks nice and there's probably some areas you can't explore on foot or some buildings you can't grapple to

Why do you assume developers and authors have a huge plan for their entire series 5-10 years ahead of time? Or that doing a good thing means nothing bad will happen in the future? Its like if in season 2 someone in Game of Thrones was saved but then they died like 2 seasons later anyway and you go "Well why did they save him?!" Thats just how life goes.

Fuck off there is no reason at all to complain about flying unless you play on a minigames server. If you don't than you csn fuck rigjt off.

Well now I'm intrigued. Let's see more if you know what I mean

What was the point of making Draenor so big? Only areas that felt fully utilized were Talador and Spires. The rest had like 40-50 quests for an area the size of Icecrown.

which addon is this?

>
Why do you assume developers
they said while they worked on wod , they were working on the next 2 expansions after that
sounds like they at least do plan 6-8 years ahead

This is your tank.

What will you do?

never subbed in first place

About exploration, no, by nature of highmountain's height you could glider or glider+emerald winds to any area of the map and stand on it, nothings inaccesable that would be do-able with flying mounts

I hope that alt Grom gets exiled for being a fuck and travels to Azeroth so we have almost the entire WC2 cast again. We've got Turalyon, Alleria, Technically Ner'zhul, King Anduin, and Gul'dan. All we need is some bullshit to bring back Zul'jin and Grom and we have almost a full reunion minus Gorefiend and Uther.

Are you high? It was crazy magical, that's why the Kirin Tor, Consortium, and Blood Elves are out there. The animals probably shit mana.

If you like flying, you're a furry.

Why would you bother buying anything if you're going to unsub, you fucking retard.

[Empowered Ring of the Kirin Tor]

Ok Blizzcuck explain to me why dragons are now all infertile. Oh wait you are a game of plebs fan and probably don't even have two braincells between your ears

why even post? do you think anyone in this thread gives a shit?

Tankchannnnn

I'M ON IT IN A DAY

So you think that if a dev/writer plans to kill a character a few years down the road they should just stop advancing that character's role and lose all shock factor when they die?

>Phoneposter tries to buzzword me

**autism intensifies**

>So what fuck was cataclysms purpose? Blizzard made it seem like we saved the world and the dragonflights
Hour of Twilight, the main reason for the dragonflights was to prevent that. They have done their main purpose in life
>Also where the fuck do these Storm dragons in Stormheim even come from?
Different king of Storm dragons

Thank play testers for the no train

How do i make quick gold

Already unsubbed from Legion, worst expansion to date in WoW history.

Hello, Heavensward.

>le funny greentext
Neets keeping trying to shitposr me.

I haven't played WoW since MoP so I am not aware they are infertile. Could it have something to do with the aspects losing their power at the end of Cata? Maybe that power was like a hivemind and when dragons lose power in their flight their magic dragon semen doesn't work anymore. Thats just my guess.

"ffs"

58 hours bros and I'm free.

>tfw I play both

You're out of your mind to come back to XIV now even with 3.4 coming in a week. Legion has a few months of solid content and when that dries up you'll be in time for 4.0. These mini-patches you really arent missing much by postponing them awhile.

Learn to type words out spastic cunt

A single herb bush can make you 50-100g on most servers with 800 Herbalism

r8 my meme mog lads

/pet

>Legion has a few months of solid content
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mods.curse.com/addons/wow/server-hop

Looks like it changed a bit in Legion, but it should still work.

>sunday morning
>population is low
wow who would have thunk

Topkek
How many hours you play a day bud?

>Varian dead
>Voljin dead
>TIRION DEAD
>Illidan is a hero
>Cenarius turned into baddy
>Saurfang dies not too long after the prologue

Why does Blizzard have such a hardon for fucking up it's own lore?

Yeah, a little.

Go back to /vg/ literally no one wants you here

grinding months for AP and reputation is not content.

>gook shit

no

I want to fuck this gnome.

Its even more of a ruse photo actually, showing people here cant even debate properly without lies and tricks. This image was posted on /wowg/ the morning after they increased server capacity with a late night unscheduled maint. Nobody at all would have been on in NA servers.

Did you take that at 1 AM or something?

Would molest.

>he doesn't have the tattered wings

Lmaoing @ you

I have a feeling they killed off Varian because Metzen was leaving and didn't want to be assed to come voice a character every time they wanted to add content. The same reason Thrall has become increasingly less important and doing things "behind the scenes"

10/10

Doubt it, they've known that Varian was going to die since before last blizzcon

I find it hard to believe that Metzen has been planning his retirement for that long

What gives that effect?

Refusing an answer basic questions and also I would like to know the scope of the content that you are talking about, is it just the quest, would you include world quests and what about gearing up and doing raids?

enjoy your useless wings and falling to your death

it's a cash shop appearance.

$10

I doubt this is original but it's the first time I've seen it so 10/10.

Do you ride a magic carpet mount and have that bomb pet?

nice try cuckold

10,000g on the AH

how are they useless? they won't just stop gliding and drop you like the kite

plus you can drop and start gliding again long as you still have air

oh its original alright
im not a tailor, im working on the gray camel mount tho

Why not? It's not unlikely he knew he was going to retire after the release of this expac. It's not like he decided to retire and then did it over the course of one week. It's something he thought about and planned.

>how are they useless?
Because they're tattered.

Would give 1k mana crystals to bring him back

>bought 5 WoW game tokens with my gold before I uninstalled

5 months of free WoW whenever I want to come back, pretty chill

Tried to do PvP before I left but it's as boring as ever

Yes.

I'm making absolutely ridiculous gold with a method I've discovered that nobody seems to know about. I'd tell ya, but any competition is going to hamper my income. I've got enough gold to last a year worth of subs and I've only been playing for a couple of weeks.

But WoD added Tanaan?

Unholy DK is fun as fuck to play

Are you a big strong tank?

>full of bots
jesus keking christ

im probably not in your realm though

I'll take 1200.

Probably not, but the more people who know, the more it'll spread

Get your faggot ass out of here

>Grind once for your raid requirements
>Grind for all your alts just to get into raids

Yea WoW totally is shorter.

Rate my leveling transmog. Holy priest, barefoot penitent.

requesting ame pic but with trump, and the title saying trump crusade

>unlocked all leylines
>tree is growing well
>still have to feed the crack elves every day

Surely those fuckers can feed themselves with the reams of mana flowing into the place, I mean isn't that why I put that fucking tree there in the first place?

I can keep a secret :^)

>Legion has a few months of solid content

this

FFXIV is objectively better
youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo

free rep and free buffs for withered

Yes but for 1 year? Nope lol
That's even before his wife got pregnant

It seems that the tree is not a good thing, seeing how the night elf talks about it.

Wait, you don't think mythic dungeons are... hard? Do you?

Nobody here cares about your weeb shit, so stop shitposting in this thread.

WoW is for normies now, the game has to be dumbed down for them.

I wish being bad at the game was a bannable offense. How do people manage to be bad at a fucking mmo?

The spider elves are a result of a failed Arcandor (what the tree is), so he's probably a little concerned.

If you're game is so much better why are you shitposting in this thread and not playing it you tard

>they haven't reached 7k revered rep yet

Casuals all up in here

>not playing and shitposting at the same time
are you so poor that you can't afford two monitors?

>tfw having Manaseeker on my shoulders
>Whenever I get a bag from it it's either potions or 100-250 mana

I only hit Revered the other day
And rightfully so

As a mythic raider I'll still be entertained until the last raid tier where they make us run it for 14+ months again.

As much as I love 14 the stale content cycle and small ass raiding tiers doesn't leave you much to come back to, and I've done most of everything I wanted to do since I started playing the game last october.

I won't have time to raid on 14 like I have been since I'd been done with Mythic HFC progression for a longass time, but missing 5-6 bosses until 4.0 comes out isn't enough to bring me or other people back.

While 14's bosses are presented wonderfully, the fights themselves are a cakewalk to me with my WoW experience. The only thing that makes raiding hard in 14 is that the playerbase is mad casual and even the "hardcore" statics except the absolute very best are horseshit at the game.

Suramar quests.

Ready to get blown off the face of the earth in sustained ST raid fights by every class but ret and drost in 2 days my dk friend.
I'm so used to it it barely even hurts anymore.

The last tree blew up and turned the elves into crazy spider creatures. Once you get to the EN quest line for the nightfallen it almost does again.

If you have all the upgrades you can do just fine with just 10 starting withered.

Wait you need two monitors to play and shitpost at the same?

>played for around a week
>Logged in one day.
>Realized all you do is Worldquests,garrisons and dungeon/mythics....lose all interest to play.
Could maybe have stayed and played if the PvP was not totally shit.

>Adorable wanna-be Goblin Pally

All you need is some Floodlight shoulderpads or something mechish

pick up n facefuck

PVP is key to continuity.

But the game engine hasn't been the dealt with factor when considering whether its fun for PVP of todays standards.
So its very fucking important if balance is there, objectives are 'fun' and whatever tom, dick and harry can invent for what else is needed to make PVP worthwhile.

>playing minigames
jesus people like yoiu actually exist?

>right side

He knows its not the same.

When can we make our own Night Elf Paladins?

Not releasing mythic+ early was a mistake.

Never, she's our corrupted priest and you can't have one.

0/10 night efl.

>the last Pillar of Creation is actually the Scepter of Sargeras, only destro locks can actually finish the expansion and that's why Blizzard gimped the class so bad
No it isn't dumbass. Its the eye of Aman'thul that the nightborne in nighthold have.

complete quest

>25 nightfallen rep.

>blizzard
"Ok guys, fuck fuck, hurry up DO SOMETHING!"

>its another episode of "guy in your guild keeps screaming Cred Forums shit in /g and people leave because the GM won't kick him"

dictionary.com/browse/joke?s=t

>Bad at coming up with mogs myself
>End up looking like shit
It also helps to cover up Worgen as much as possible to hide the hideous skeleton.

That thumbnail had me thinking this was some spooky shit.

No that's the fifth pillar of creation you dumbass

Sound like you have a shit guild if you don't all shitpost together. Also
>caring about political opinions on a video game

Hideous.

So I get back to Dalaran and it turns out that I didn't have my artefact equipped.
I think it happened because I used my equipment manager and I had transmogged it to look the same as my old weapon that was still in my bags?
Anyway, did I miss out on anything whenever the game made me hold my weapon out? Or did whatever was supposed to happen still happen?

>grind tokens for your armor
>grind tokens for your weapon
>grind fates
>grind your profession
>grind gil

Get the hidden artifact appearance.

m8, when your holy paladin logs in and all he does is scream at people for not shilling trump in trade with him and calls everyone "nigger loving liberals", it's obnoxious

Found the poltard who won't shut the fuck up about Trump and Bernie in guild chat.

You're fucked m8.

Hey, anyone want to get me a cd-key?? I'll be your personal gold farmer and make you rich!

to the people playing Legion, how old are you right now? When did you start playing WoW? Be honest.

No one even has a clue how to get it.

I am 20. I turn 21 in about 2 weeks.

I started playing when I was 12.

I wana go on the americarns servers.

I bet its full of

"hurry up already"
"fucking idiot"
"k bro"
"dude"
"serious?"
"you fucking kidding me?"
"guys, come on guys.."

That's why it's hidden

26. I first played during vanilla when I was 16. I'm only playing now because I'm playing on a friend's server.

He sounds cool, you must be a faggot.

most of them arent even ingame yet :^)

>mongoloids are falling for that ashbringer hidden skin hoax

I'm 30. I played on release day and have played on and off since.

that was epic for the win

>Cool

Go back to Cred Forums and pretend Trump is going to win, okay sweetie?

Yes they are, but for some shitty reason they're gated behind artifact knowledge

23, started playing a couple weeks before BC launched

>mad cuck angry that he hasn't gotten a simple book from pvp and artifact knowledge

>Haven't played since WoLK
>All these shitty new battlegrounds
What the fuck is this garbage?

End of Vanilla/start of BC.

No, they're not.
The only ones ingame are the ones simply bought from vendors, and drops from the withered scenario.

>hes one of the mongs that believes the ashbringer hoax
>YOU CANT PROVE ITS FAKE, ITS REAL YOU JUST NEED TO WAIT 2 MONTHS TO GET THE KNOWLEDGE :^)

They're simply not ingame so blizz can milk you for subs as long as possible.

Yep, you're a faggot.

Whatever makes you sleep at night, sweetheart.

I'm not playing Legion but I'm 21 and I was playing WoW since I was 12.
I saw the South Park WoW episode on TV and then went to Gamestop and bought the game.

literally all post-wotlk battlegrounds have been 10 times better than any wotlk battleground

Its funny how no one has actually proven it to be true.

The quest isnt even ingame.
If the hoax was true, it would be ingame.

Furthermore, I know you're a shittershattered mong, so let me inform you: all hidden skins are found soleley on the broken isles.

>The quest isnt even ingame.
But it's been datamined as actually being in game though

21, Started at the End of Mists when friends convinced me and I had my own money. I was a Runescape kid and grew up in a large family, So I never got into it until much later.

Meet me in Nagrand arena if your serious.

>this mog is too hot
>i wish I was specced arcane
>these boots hurt
>my wings wont let me walk through doors

No problem, honey, I'll put you in your place :)

How?

I miss when WoW had good open world PvP, what happened to that?

Belf DH havoc i852.

k.

your picture describes my realm when I world quest.

10 horde vs me.

Dishonorable kills destroyed World pvp and the game never recovered.

Dwarf Protection Paladin, i851

You'll lose, cutie.

all battlegrounds are shit because pvp is shit

take that back

Can you stop with the sweetie/cutie/sweetheart shit? I'm not , but holy fuck. You must have a very punchable face irl.

Look, I don't know anything at all about the paladin skins, but
>all hidden skins are found soleley on the broken isles.
Is flat out wrong. At the very least discipline priests have to travel across the entire world to get their bookstave, including vanilla dungeons. There might be others but that's the only hidden skin I know of besides the Vengeance one.

Kek faggothunter gets destroyed by tank specs

Except it hasnt.

nobody under 20 plays WoW desu

Ummm, no?

Yeah, in WoD. Best decision of my life

Wrong. That was the case in the BETA.
And it was changed and no one knows how to get it now.

cheer up petal.

>implying I didn't move on 4 years ago

I'm in a fine mood, I just get triggered by insufferable autistic cunts that act like 16 year old girls.

When does SE even plan to do another expansion? Do they have a schedule or is it whenever they feel like it.

I'm 19 and I play and I've been playing since I was 10/11 desu senpai

>playing my Shadow Priest
>suddenly given an existential crisis

Fuck

>short chuckle
This is why Thal is the superior artifact companion

How do I turn loot rolls off? The actual window that shows the literal roll amounts.

>queue for bg
>get Temple of Kotmogu
>end up with all 4 orbs at start
>get like 600 points ahead of the alliance in 2 minutes
>they give up
>team starts /dancing in the center while alliance watches from the sides
>everyone laughs after we win

That was a lot of fun. Probably the only bg I'll win today though.

Alright then.

Re-Subbed month before expansion. Didn't even login until day before expansion.

Expabsion comes. Did that first quest chain. Wrynn died. Logged out.

Still subbed. I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

Why did he have to die...

yeah see you in AV you faggot

Azuremyst is such a shit server

It lacks content, just like WoD

What content does it lack that TBC and WotLK had?

How so? Once raids open it will be more content heavy than most expacs.

Well, Im a typical WoW DPS, so I either keep spamming 'go go go', or I just start pulling random mobs, run them back to the tank, drop aggro, then complain as the tank dies and initiate a vote kick that is sure to pass.

TBC released with 5 raids and 16 dungeons.

Legion released with 10 dungeons and 0 raids

Help a nigga out, y'all.

>once raids open
so in 3-4 months we will have TWO raids

I ensure you in 2 months you'll be saying the same thing I'am

Rather if anduin died over him

Sad to see WoW going soon, I mean... They already made it impossible for any new content to land impact compared to what we are doing now.

What would we do in a South Sea expansion? Around Cata it could have worked where you had various islands and even different types of underwater zones.

>The lost 'island' of Kul Tiras: Forsaken forces have come to take this island while the Alliance back the meek Lord Admiral Tandred Proudmoore in a struggle for power among the ruined shores and towns the townsfolk have struggled with since the Cataclysm.
>The Ruins of Kezan: The Goblins of the Horde have returned home, seeking to excavate and re-evaluate the lost treasures of home. However, Alliance forces encrouch on the other side to obtain the same. World PvP zone that takes running amongst unexploded bombs, winding paths, over flowing magma rivers and more. Features the Undermine: The fallen city full of crazed survivors, Naga prospectors and deadly machines. Raid tier loot is Goblin/Gnome themed with everything taking on a strange and mechanical theme with Hotrod Mage robes and Floodlight Pally shoulders.
>Zandalar: What remains of the troll capital is ajar, the land shaken and ruined. Quest amongst the last great city of the trolls as rebels try to side with the Horde as the Alliance commences the purging. No troll raids, Just a dungeon to get the king.
>The Infinite Hollow: Above is a mountain carved and born with many a ship and misshapen building, Home of the Corrupt Bloodsail Pirates (Ran by the bitch with the Dreadblades if they wanted to introduce this way) who have been wrecking havoc amongst the Horde and Alliance fleets. Inside is both a maze of tunnels and a large bottomless pit. The further you go down, the more maddening it gets as crazed visions of both past and future meld, tentacles spring up and old god minions spring forth. The Pirate stronghold is the second raid tier with more Swashbuckling loot as you fight Giant Dragon/Parrot hybrids and Ship mechs

>Steam Vaults, Underbog and Slave Pens are literally the same dungeon with minor differences
>same for Arcatraz, Botanica and Mechanaar

16 dungeons, but only 6 that had original skins
Four 25-man raids that had a total of 13 bosses.

so much content...whoa...

plus pacing out content is way better than releasing everything at the start, which we clearly saw in TBC considering how burned out people were before Sunwell released

>so in 3-4 months we will have TWO raids
Actually 3.
Emerald Nightmare opens next week
Nighthold is supposed to come out around January
Trial of Valor and 7.1 is coming out between Nightmare and Nighthold.

TBC launched with 46 dungeon bosses

Legion launched with... 46 dungeon bosses.

It would have been more apt to compare raid bosses because no-one would take the launching with 0 raids bait seriously.

32k in 2-3 days?
Plz tell

He also gives a secret quest user

What do you mean?

If you log into wow right now can you do a raid?

What professions are good in lejun? I hear engineering is trash now.

>trying to argue legion has more content
just embarassing to watch really

Not an argument :^)

You're right, TBC had 5 raids at launch, legion has 0.

There is no argument in which expansion had more content at launch, its simple facts.

Why even respond to it? They'll just say you're wrong, using strawmen and outright lies to 'prove' you wrong. Don't enable petulant behavior.

If you count number of raid zones accessible on release day maybe. Seems like a very specific metric though.

how do i get the bracers for the trial by fel fire quest?
also my professions are herbalism and alchemy how fucked am i?

What will you be arguing next week when nightmare is accessible?

Well, I've played nightmare in beta so I can tell you its a shit raid, nighthold is great though.

>oldfags try to force their own opinion to be everybody's opinion so they don't feel invalidated

ask a buddy to make them or get jewed on ah

Legion has 10 unique dungeons
TBC had 6 unique dungeons (and that's if you count Black Morass and Hillsbrad as unique, without that it's 4 unique dungeons)

Legion had 12 classes at launch
TBC had 9 classes at launch

Legion has artifact weapons
TBC didn't have artifact weapons

Legion have class order hall and specific class questlines
TBC had no class questlines

Legion have a honor talent system
TBC had no honor talent system

Legion have world quest
TBC had some dailies

Legion first tier will have 22 bosses
TBC's first tier had 12 bosses

whoa...

>Worgen
>Tries to look good
That set would've look decent on almost any other race.Obviously you'd still need all the other pieces.

How did your daily training exercises go Cred Forums?

>he hasnt gotten all his army upgrades and helms yet

kek how bad r u

>world quests and a facebook game is a positive thing in his head
fucking hell, not even the same guy.

kill yourself

>responding to it
You're as bad as he is.

>Want to play Survival
>The worst Hunter spec by a mile

time to die

I got my last chest over a week ago. So just the big chest for 600 points. Got a legendary FOLLOWER equipment. Kind of lame but I guess getting a legendary something is neat in a way.

Mine resets tomorrow because I'm a eurofag but last time I did it I ended the scenario with 49 withered, but I only had 2 chests left to grab

Gonna be interesting to clear everything with a maxed out army tomorrow desu senpai

I'm garbage.

Cont.

>The Grand Reef: Above ships battle on, and circle around. Here you can find Admiral Sassy Hardwrench face off against Gelbin Mechatorque for control of this middle ground as Heroes explore below, Discovering a mysterious saved chunk of Azeroth hidden in a bubble, A Murloc City, The first glimpses of Naga Settlements and more. The open seas here connect all the islands, with jet stream currents twisting and twirling underneath as they provide fast travel between different points if you don't wish to travel by shark or sea horse.
>The Dark Below: The dark depths that sink into the world, Home of the Naga Capital and the new home where the last Old god slumbers. Host to the third raid against Azshara herself before you descend upon N'zoth and have to fight the raid ON HIM.

>New Neutral Race: Naga; Those who have somehow broken free from the crippling influence of the Old gods and found their way back to a somewhat High Elven form despite the fishiness of gills and some fins remaining. Shares the Worgen Mechanic of shifting, But they do so when getting onto mounts
>New Horde Race: Ogre; The Horde have found the lost fabled island of Female Ogres. An Amazonian race, They usually have kidnapped the males who have survived on Azeroth and sent them back with the male youth they procured. Now the offer to join stands, But can they work with their dumb male bretheren?
New Alliance Race: Grove Keepers: The sons and daughters of Cenarius have pledged to contribute their all into both the Cenarion Circle and the Alliance forces. Shapeshifting into a more humanoid form to help fit in....

>have a tank spec
>god this withered training is so easy why do people bitch so much
>have no tanks pec
>god why is this so hard this leystalker fag is eating me alive goddamnn

What is wrong with world quests?

Brings people out into the world, gives people a reason to group up, encourages world PvP

And sure the mission table is not great but it's not really relevant either.
The class quests are really cool though, and you have no argument against that either.

r8 my slutmog

this game sucks, got 6 months of wow tokens saved up but i literally cannot bring myself to play.

wow is so fucking boring dude even with this new expansion.

They have gone on record saying they will never do another underwater zone. They might change their minds, but I wouldn't bank on it happening.

>cleared Collapse since 2nd spawn
>all chests, no Withered lost, 600+ score
>get nothing

>shitter DK from our guild finally gets it right after two weeks
>rare hidden Maw of the Damned skin drops

Then again, the fucker already has two legendaries...

>that face

grody

>that everything

grody

got main and alt waiting for raids. wqs are bore wont even bother gettin welfare gear

>tfw I have to take a decent amount of Xanax to have fun in this game since WoD
>tfw I don't know if the pills make me have fun or make me forget I'm playing current World of Warcraft

>literally did everything there was to do in one week

sure love when they gate content

Your only reason to log in is to do the BORING AS FUCK dailies

>Kul Tiras
We might get that this expansion considering Jaina got her period
>Kezan
Might go back there some day, we still havent seen Undermine
>Zandalar
literally dead
>The Infinite Hollow
??? Literally never heard of desu
>The Grand Reef
not sure if exists
>The Dark Below
Nazjatar, does exist but we havent visited it yet

You're right about a South Seas expansion probably being impossible though, although they've said they'd love to make an expansion where players explore the sea themselves and even create their own boats n shit

But there is barely any land left and I don't think Blizzard wants to make a non-contitent expansion again after Cataclysm

>world PvP

You mean a bunch of faggots grouped together steam rolling the guy who just wants to do his quests and move on? No thanks. I've moved on to PvE realms after playing on PvP since TBC for this reason.

>yet another instance where the frost dk did the lowest dps
we just need to round up all the frost dks and put them into camps until they wise up and actually play a useful spec like unholy. If you take a frost dk into your raid group next patch you are a confirmed retard.

>point this out to people
>casuals get mad as fuck
>"you're just rushing through the content, no-lifer!"
>"Blizzard can do no wrong!"
>"omg I love Legion so much!!1 look at this quirky screenshot of fuck all!"

The world quests are a chore, they are not interesting, they are rehashed quests you did while lvling.

World pvp is fucking garbage

>it's confirmed it's the last eggspack

How are you coping?

They already said they cut it awhile before launch because it was too much like Azsuna and just full of elven ruins. Im pissed about all the gating but atleast they were upfront about it unlike Farahlon

290k subs lmao

Haha, well I got news for YOU.

Some quests, especially world ones, force you to enter pvp areas even in pve servers to complete

>tfw haven't played since Cataclysm
>tfw loved my Frost DK with 2 hander for insane controlled burst
>mfw come back and see Frost DKs now

Did anyone get more content shafted then warriors in this expansion?

What's that /maxcam or /cameradistance whatever command?

>Complainimg about dps preraid
>Doesnt know how awful the balancing is in Legion concerning dps

Fucking
Wew
Lad

2h Frost was fucking unviable garbage back in Cataclysm as well

Any actual source on this?

Doesn't exist anymore.

What is even in this patch? Anything that actually matters?

>lfm Mythic run 840+

Sorry I didn't win the legendary lottery in world quest chests. Guess I can't do content for loot I don't need.

>Blizzard insists the Mythic progression system is fine
>mfw

Yeah I've done some of them. There is literally no one ever there. Might have to do with alliance not having any quests to do there and having it tucked away at the far corner though.

I love it that they fucking pruned the settings menu, so now you can't even enable spell cast on button down anymore, among other things, I don't understand why.

Oh yeah. Hm. That's peculiar since I still have characters with it enabled on that I can zoom out further with. Huh.

Last two were ideas, Places we have never been really. Like Highmountain and Stormheim being created. The Grand Reef was an idea of making a zone that is underwater that doesn't use the swimming mechanics. The Dark Below was just pointing to a deeper rift where the Maelstorm is to get to the city.

Infinite Hollow has an attempt to perhaps make a large cave system you gotta climb down and down for questing or attempt to sneak above for questing.

Also, Pretty sure Zandalar isn't sunk yet.

Yes it does but they lowered it to 2,6 instead of 4

lel, they've already confirned theres more coming. seeing as how they're thinking about what to do with artifact weapons next expansion

Is this bait? No one is this much of a beta faggot, right?

Only place that is needed is Arcway, Hardest shit there is.

How am I gonna remember the pathes?

Yeah it's bait you dumb nigger. Go enjoy some world """""PvP"""" and quit falling for bait

>haven't played since Mists
>tfw doing mythic runs in 790 ilvl

Maybe if you weren't disliked by your guild or friends they'd take you.

There's an entire continent on the other side of Azeroth but nobody has ever returned from an expedition and I doubt they'll do anything with it.

>NEETs who play for 14 hours a day complain that there is no content
>NEETs complain when they have to grind to unlock content

It's time to kill yourselves.

>get killed by a group while questing
>run back, rez and continue questing

Better transfer to a PvE realm because I can't handle the bantz

Looks like some harder versions of old dungeons that aren't actually hard, so more wings in current raids, and some cosmetic shit. And more story quests. Always more fucking story quests.

There is literally nothing that suggests this

>tfw have the Arcway and CoS quests
>tfw too afraid to do them
>tfw fury warrior

I like the idea of how the legendaries work in legion, but in practice it's fucking horrible, even worse with their fuckup

where is Mankirk's wife????

>Also, Pretty sure Zandalar isn't sunk yet.
it is, that's why there were so many of them at Pandaria.

theyre the easiest mythics

I don't remember being able to have more than 1.

>tfw you will never be the slave of a dominant female troll mistress, tfw she will never punish you for spilling her ink while she is writing a tome or some magic scroll by putting you over her knee and spanking you till you cum all over her delicate but powerful blue thighs, she will then never make you lick your sperm from her thighs before pushing you to the ground and wiping her bare two toed feet all over your face or milk your sperm to make a new batch of ink with, forever cementing the fact that you are her slave and nothing more than an object to her, to be used and abused as she pleases, she will never drag you around Azeroth on a leash stark naked as she rides on her mount with you in tow for all the women of the world to see and laugh at. you will never lick her feet clean after a long hard day of adventuring and carrying all of her stuff as she whips you and demands you keep up with her like a pack beast, she will never force you to eat out her perfect blue pussy for her own pleasure, she will never use you as a toilet threatening to castrate you if you spill a single drop of her golden nectar, she will never use you as a seat or desk as she works on crafting magical books and items, beating you for moving around too much while she tries to concentrate, she will never tie you up and thrash you with her whip publicly humiliating you like the worthless slave slut you are, she will never bind you and fuck you mercilessly while she is in heat till your dick is sore and red or ride your face smothering you with her femininity till you lose consciousness only to wake up several hours later for her to beat you into submission once more.

I would feel better if you could target specific legendaries. As is, whenever I FINALLY get one, I know its going to be a garbage one. You can only get each legendary once right? So if I ever DO get a second it at least wont be the a duplicate, right?

More than one what? You can have up to ten unused tokens at once.

stop being a pussy faggot, they're literally heroics

Then why can my guild-mates easily reach those levels and shitters can't? The gear's mostly the same.

>Is this bait?
I'm on a RPPVE server and I constantly see groups of flagged players in quest areas.

>Only places on this map still not in game are Kul Tiras, Zandalar, and the island southwest of Kezan(likely Tel'Abim)

What did they mean by this?

It was in one of the early Warcraft entries; specifically a manual, I believe. If you check the 'Azeroth' page on one of the wikis, the citation is there. It isn't much--like two sentences tops--but it is there.

Yeah you won't get duplicates, but the droprate get's lower with each one

So the guys who got lucky when it was still bugged and got multiple legendaries are months ahead in progression now

>do mythics first week with guild in 800-810 gear
>no problem

>do mythics on 843 alt with pugs
>wipes, low dps, no interrupts, no stuns

The requirement is so high because by default, people are awful at the game. So you try to get as high an item-level as possible to beat the dungeon through gear alone.
Sure you can sometimes find people who could do the dungeon at a much lower item-level, but >90% of the time people in 840s still can't dps for shit.

Spend less time and mana on the scenario since you only need around 400 score for maximum rep rewards, the minibosses don't add to score, and already having all the upgrades means you don't need to be as careful about keeping withered alive to the end since there's no chests to spend them on

I'd rather have an undergeared destro lock than a fucking BiS frost dk, the spec and the arthas wannabe faggots that play it are THAT shitty.

The fix would be ramping up everyone until they had three, then tank it. Kind of annoying they just hotfixed it and let everyone else suffer.

Lucky you, because the world pvp areas in legion are FFA. They aren't faction specific

I usually end up tanking or dpsing. I wouldn't even want to imagine healing them. I fucking hate healing dungeons because if the tank and dps are retarded, you can't clear. When I'm tanking, every other player can be retarded and we will still clear the place.

i went frost because i get a waifu frost dragon

>leveling Tauren
>get shoulders
>become XBOXHUEG

It's fucked no matter what they do now

This should have never been a problem in the first place, how do you even fuck this up

I unsubbed. The game is good when I get to play it, but holy shit the grind and time gating kills me.

Pretty easily. They didn't test the drop rates on the beta. I mean, they tested virtually EVERYTHING else, which is why this is one of the smoothest launches ever, but they decided not to test this one thing and that one thing fucked the entire legendary progression system up.

What's quickest way to level 1-100: random dungeons or quests?

if you're a tank/healer, dungeons
if you're a dps, do quests while queuing for dungeons

dungeons but you better switch to quests once you hit legion content because you're going to have to do them eventually anyway. may as well get experience for them

i only watched some streams, and it looks like there's quite a lot of content even at lvl 110

Leveling is so fast in modern WoW that it really doesn't matter what you choose.

Or you could just pay for a boost. :^)

Why waste time with leveling 1-100 when you can get 100 instantly?

>you'll never be this much of a damage controlling blizzdrone

Destro locks actually have pretty decent damage though.

>female Nightelf DK
>get T19-lookalike shoulders and gloves from PvP
>pauldrons are twice as wide as my body, making me feel like an Orc or something

>What content does it lack that TBC and WotLK had?
Open World, World PvP (this for BC), more interesting story, cool and unoriginal design.

Are Shamans still shit?

Artifact weapons are just old talent trees, but now you can't choose what kind of weapon you use and you have to grind for months to get all your talent points.

>Legion has 10 unique dungeons
>10
>unique dungeons
>unique
Nice try shill.

enhancement shamans seem to be pretty damn good from what I've seen.
Ele is healer level of damage.

but they get fucked if they cant rotato potato
so if they aren't john fucking madden as soon as they move in a fight they are gonna fuck up their rotation while arms warrior gets to crit for an ez million while mindlessly bashing buttons

>What is wrong with world quests?
1) Low rep-reward.
2) Wellfare gear
>The class quests are really cool though
Nope.

>Months
I have 2/3rds of my talents done. Git gud. Also, you can use any of the 3 and swap between them.

Also, the fishing pole is best artifact

>want to get cool keystone mastery
>It has shit along the way that is garbage like 3% bonus nature damage
>have to skip 12% bonus earth shock damage, 15% earthquake damage etc

i just want a cute little storm elemental

If I don't have everything maxed out by the time I hit max level the game is objectively shit

>Also, you can use any of the 3 and swap between them.
Yeah, enjoy your 3x28 weeks grind.

Nope, have a great guild to run raids and dungeons with plus raids don't come out until next Tuesday. There's a lot to do in game even before that.

>There's a lot to do in game even before that.
Yes facebook games so fun

hes an objective faggot.

not an I dislike him faggot
a he likes to suck cock and goes on Cred Forums to say its normal faggot.

They're right, though. I can't really remember any major defining characteristics between the dungeons that were in the same complexes.

For example, I remember one of the Zangarmarsh dungeons had a Thermaplugg ripoff boss, but I couldn't tell you which one. I remember one of the TK dungeons having those twin ugly dudes, and I remember one of them said "I predict... a painful death!" because for some reason that quote stuck with me for all these years, but I don't remember which dungeon it was.

I'm not gonna say it would have been better to have fewer dungeons, but let's not pretend Blizzard wasn't squeezing their assets for everything they were worth.

Anyone else catch cancer after an hour of playtime?

I can only handle 2 hours max.

>there's a lot to do in game even before that
HAH

How's elemental? Is it okay?

There's really nothing to do outside of dailies

nothing

exactly.

what is this, a 'homework' simulator?

No

>Pull 280k single target
>hit 1 million on trash
>ilvl 844
>still feel gimp compared to mages

>I can't really remember any major defining characteristics between the dungeons that were in the same complexes.
Yeah because you never played them untill dungeons were dumped down to make the content friendly for LFG

that doesn't even fit the title.

But Sargeras is always high pop and I'm on it right now. So is Storm Rage. That photo is fake.

no argument

Yep, unique varying aesthetics and locations

unlike TBC dungeons

I really want raids to release so people stop bitching that heavy burst classes are so strong and their ramp up specs are so weak.

Unless your long term goal for this expac is to get together a 5 man group for Mythic+ runs, there is no reason to give a shit what your class can do in dungeons.

>Yep, unique varying aesthetics and locations
Sure Dalaran dungeon are totally unique, so as all other generic dark castles...

>what is artifact knowledge