465 hours on records

>465 hours on records
>Not Recommended

Just because you spent hours on it doesn't mean you enjoyed those hours.

If a game has patches that make it worse as time goes on (Payday 2), then a negative review could make sense.

They clearly know the game inside out, I'd trust their not-recommendation.

I just want to die.

>says game purchased and not last played

fake as fuck

>bought it two years ago
>played it for seven years straight

1/10 edit

>2 hours on record
>BEST GAME EVER

>7 years worth of game time
>game has only existed for a few years
show us your time machine

He's probably trying to save you from wasting as much of your life as he has

You can enjoy a game but feel it's not really a good game

F O U R - H U N D R E D - S I X T Y F I V E - H O U R S
O
U
R

H
U
N
D
R
E
D

S
I
X
T
Y
F
I
V
E

H
O
U
R
S

>He doesnt 100% any game he buys regardless if he likes it or not

Exhibit A: My Life

Games dont need length to be good or amazing.
I can beat Super Metroid in 2 hours, still fucking awesome.

If it's a game like Payday 2 where they tried to add microtransaction, it's kind of justified.
They loved the product, but the product suddenly changed very poorly.

>He 100% a game to prove that he likes it
>He likes some of the game, therefore he likes all aspects of it

heroin addicts also wouldnt recommend heroin

Are you sure?
Cause if so, I guess heroin addicts aren't such bad people.

>making the same thread 465 times
>still not tired of it

I've been alive for 29 years and I wouldn't recommend it

>In-game: the game they didn't recommend

>this game ruined my life
>would not recommend

Ya? If it ruined my life i wouldnt recommend it either

I've played League of Legends roughly around four years.

>Would I recommend it to anyone else?

Hell fucking no. Everyone has different tastes and expectations from video games so I personally would never recommend a video games unless I absolutely know someone would enjoy it.

Guy might be a trophyfag and has a compulsion to try to get 100% even if they don't like a game like me

>200 hours on magic duels
>every other update (2 months between updates) they break the reward system and gold starts disappearing
>won't fix until the next update 2 months later
i already posted 1 negative and then deleted it after the first fix and then they broke it again and now i feel like i have to leave one permanently despite the fact i will still play the game during the months when it's functional

One of my favorite games has really bad balance and pacing issues and is generally one of the worst entries in the series.

I didn't recommend it for new players who were looking to get into the series. Like three people out of 20 found it helpful.

Some games are just pure shit. You grind to the end, you grind all characters and classes just to find that tiny little spark of enjoyment you hope will grow but it never does and you try and search but after 900 hours you must be true, to yourself and the audience of the medium and just say it clear and loud that the game fools you, it sells hope and gates its enjoyment and after opening all gates you realize the enjoyment was a lie the game is a lie everything about it is shit and fuck videogames

I've stopped reviewing things entirely. I'm not a big fan of the recommend / don't recommend system, because even if you discuss the issues the game has, the fans of the game only see that red thumbs down. People get really offended when you attack their favorite series.

>do such a good negative review on a well-received game
>Didn't sound like a whining faggotass crybaby, actually critique'd the game

>1/29 people found this review helpful

People just wanna be told what they already think.

so you platinum'd sonic 06?

because I actually finished the last mission. It was not worth it.

shadow levels>silver>>>>>>>>sonic

>what are mmos
then
>actually playing mmos kek

sometimes Im asking myself: why the fuck did I buy this game

Cred Forums in a nutshell

I've put over 3k hours into Vindictus. Had potential since season 1 but by season 3 they just dropped the ball so fucking hard I really cannot recommend it to anyone.

Have you ever played a game where the devs make a weird patch that completely ruins the game? That happens. Not always immediately either, sometimes it changes a game from being fun to "being fun", but too frustrating to enjoy when the changes make stupid shit happen. Dota 2's the big one for me, but I've had it happen in other shit. Plain Sight was a good one, they made a couple of global balance change that completely fucked it. Wasn't even fun anymore.

Also this one. If anything it's testament to the game's lack of longevity when a person who liked it enough to play it that much was disillusioned by figuring out if the game's still fun once you understand all its mechanics.

I have 6,790+ Hours in Dota2 and only enjoyed maybe 50 hours of that. I would not recommend it to anyone.

I dont think ive ever put over 200hrs into a game desu

If a game cant be completed in like 50 hours, its most likely full of filler content and that shit aint worth my time

for fuck's sake, stop making these stupid threads every single day.

Got a year of /played in wow.

I wouldn't recommend playing it to anyone.

What is Cred Forums's deal with making the same threads twice a day daily for months?

What length of time would you say is appropriate to make a conclusive decision?

10 hours? 20? 50? 100?

>oMiGoSh Y r ThEy NoT rEvIeWiNg Da GaMe???1?

Why the fuck should I recommend anything? Why should I waste time to do such a useless thing?

>playing games that can be beaten
Absolute pleb

Sometimes if I know a game is shit for general consumption, but fits my autistic desires to delve deep into a terrible, flawed game with unique aspects, I'll give it a not recommended, WITH an explanation that only other retards with specific tastes should look further into it.

Most of the time, people just write negative reviews as a way to soapbox an update they don't like.

I have 500 hours in Skyrim, but I still think it's a badly made game, so I wouldn't tell other people to spend money on it.

>le speedrunning argument
Anyone who never touched Super Metroid isn't going to beat it in 2 hours. Speedrunning implies you've played it enough to know it well.
>only 2 hours

you watch too many movies kiddo

mods

It's like when you get really deep into crack but don't want to drag anyone else onto trying it.

Autism and lack of good vidya coming out

It depends entirely on how they wrote out why it isn't recommended honestly, e.g.

I had around 370 hours on Killing Floor 2 and got it on release, it was fun and I enjoyed the moments. Then the game started to pull Microtransaction shit in fucking EARLY ACCESS, didn't address any of the issues like balance, roles, things randomly disappearing for a certain class, enemies teleporting/autoraging to promote "a certain style of play" and it made the game more tedious with these "balance" changes which made mediocre classes even worse and you had a boring meta of the same shit.

I put a review explaining that I enjoyed the game prior, but they just soiled it by throwing so much unneeded bullshit into the equation and I can't justify saying its worth it when wasn't as good as it was prior.

Luckily it got better and I took down the negative review when they finally pulled their shit together, since the points were now null, but i'm not ready to give it a thumbs up.

I've played 500 hours of Magic Duels and probably wouldn't recommend it to someone.

8 hrs.