35,000 Damage Blocked

>35,000 Damage Blocked
>8mins on objective
>Team still loses
>Not voted player of the game

Other urls found in this thread:

overbuff.com/players/pc/kk94-1958?mode=competitive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you still playing that shit if you care about teamplay and winning? It's already fell apart and turned into every-man-for-himself deathmatch shit

Not true. I have two ride or die friends so far. When the three of us are together it's all winning. You just have to get on the mic.

i bet you are the same rein who charges towards the enemy team alone

Yeah cause I totally have the walkspeed to do that.

is this soe? is she trying to look like a boy these days?

How do you play Rheinhart? I usually just stand there and absorb enemy damage while my team moves in flanking positions. I sometimes try to charge in and pin supports to shake the defense up.

I generally defende my team with the shield, and then try to take out key targets stationary targets; Torbjorn Turrets, Turret Bastion, and unknowing snipers. Always know where the nearest health kit is cause got knows nobody is going to heal you because Reinhardt is invincible right?

>He is.

>Only 30000 damage blocked
>Not 70000+

Good job letting your team die, chuckle fuck

>win
>gain 15 points average
>loss
>lose 30 points average

Who the FUCK thought that this was a good idea?

Spot the retard that does not follow a rein charge towards the enemy.

Here's a hint for you silverfag, if you break their defenses they go into panic and you can actually take advantage and wreck the opposing team's shit.

You're probably the kind of idiot that camps at chokepoints in hopes that someone will eventually push.

>Stand there and soak dmg

Hmm i wonder why?

>stationary targets; Torbjorn Turrets, Turret Bastion

People play these 2 on comp?

It's a "the enemy team breaks your shield within seconds while your team just stares at the enemy shield" episode.

>not getting gold damage and elims

>32K damnage blocked
>Gold elims
>Gold damage
>Gold objective
>4 medal card
>POTG
>Still lose

It hurts to be a rein main.

She is being a cute these days

>your entire team runs right through your shield and stands in front of the entire enemy team dying instantly
This is why I quit playing him

All it does is just show how far above you are compared to your team. Feels bad.

>that moment when a mccree ults right in front of you, block his ass, and desperately tries to get a better view.
>team kills him

feels so damn good

You can your K-d, and your gold metals. I pushed the goddamn objective. That's why I have W's

>It's a "retard Zarya on your team fires her ult with the Reinhardt still alive" episode
>it's a "retard Roadhog on your team hooks the Reinhardt and brings him near your team and fucks everything up" episode

You didn't win.

You do realize that getting gold in damage AND elimination as Reinhardt is ridiculous, that means your team didn't do shit. Getting gold in either is fine but both? You ain't winning that shit nigga. (Unless it's quickplay)

Bastion is fun when you're countering tryhards who think they can stomp everyone with a 3-3 just because they saw it at a pro tourney once. Fun fact, 3-3 outside of KOTH gets its shit pushed in hard by a competent Bastion.

Huh? How is the second one bad?

If you take a rein out of position your team can fuck his shit up. 6 versus 1.

Unless your team is fucking retarded I can't see why one rein can fuck 6 enemies unless he gets nanoboosted

>not utilizing roadhog taking on rein solo to fuck up the team now that anti-skullfucker shield is gone
Idiot

I wish there was a way to individually rank players, my friends fucking suck and I'm so annoyed that my rank is shitty despite me getting 3 or 4 gold medals, 40+ elims, and still losing.

Man that must suck.

>3-3 meme
>mei wallpath on hanamura

Where the fuck are these memes coming from?

And more importantly why are retards trying to replicate them?

People just think because some pros pulled something unique suddenly it's going to work for everyone?

>Unless your team is fucking retarded
They are. I mostly play with randoms, unfortunately.

game probably thinks that you're doing bad, so when you win, it gives you less points for contributing to the win less, and when you lose, you lose more points for contributing to the loss more.
TLDR gitgud

What said. If your DPS isn't doing gold on damage and elimination / objective elimination. Your DPS aren't doing their job. Either your DPS are feeding ults (never good) or not keeping your flanks covered for your tank ass or supports (also not good.)

>it's a zen is pushed up way to far and uses his ult to save himself and the team gets zarya ulted immediately after losing your team the round and the game episode
>this zen then goes on to complain about how shit the team was

If you don't get golds in damage, elims and objective time while blocking 20k+ damage get out of my face.

>it's a supports think they're the centre of the world episode

Medals has very little to do with skills.
This isn't a team deathmatch shooter.

Only two medals that are worth shit is "Objective time" and "Eliminations". Getting gold in damage just means you shot at the enemy team, everyone can get gold in damage by shooting tanks.

It's all about dealing damage to right targets and getting kills at the right time. If you're just 'blindly' shooting at enemies to deal damage. You're not doing shit unless you go for kills.

> I HELD RIGHT CLICK THE ENTIRE GAME PLS VOTE FOR ME SUCH SKILL

reinhardts, mercies and lucios should kill themselves

Oh fuck... you made me remember this one Lucio girl thinking she was hot shit.

Fucking cunt.

t. Shitty Roadhog player

Hog is supposed to hook squishies and healers, not other tanks. A smart Reinhardt can easily beat a Roadhog's ass close range, even without his ult.

t. Genji player

>it's a team of no healers and no tanks and the genji or hanzo says in team chat "we need healers"

>reinhardts, mercies and lucios should kill themselves

Well, we have shitty team mates like you that let us die anyways.

They are.

Worst fucking episode

>pushing through choke
>team has ults ready
>everyone starts running through my shield
>I charge, pin enemy Zarya, killing her
>turn around to ult
>my team is still standing at the choke, poking away
>I dont ult and die staring at my team sitting there

I don't get it. Rein's charge is so good for breaking a defensive hold

>Reinhardt
>Ever beating a Roadhog
Even while nanoboosted it's usually better to just ignore Hog after he wastes his hook and go for his teammates instead.

u wot, that hog must be real shit then. reins hammer takes long enough to swing for hog to get a shot off which will likely be a headshot doing like half of reins health. there isnt a single tank that can out damage hog at close range in a 1 on 1 scenario where the hog is at least semi competent with his aiming and thats wothout even thinking about the hook.

>Medals has very little to do with skills.
True but they show you how well you're doing in relation to the rest of your team.

>Only two medals that are worth shit is "Objective time" and "Eliminations".
I get golds in those all the time, depending on who im playing.

>Getting gold in damage just means you shot at the enemy team, everyone can get gold in damage by shooting tanks.
Or that you're playing a good DPS character like Reaper who gets plenty of eliminations, dumbass.

>not understanding damage

While I agree medals meant shit in the sense of showing how skillful you are, they do play a huge role in the game.

Damaging a tank is good, breaking that rein shield is a good sign, getting rid of the d.va mech is good.

If you're dealing a lot of damage that means you're weakening their defenses. It's there for a reason.

it's also an indication if your dps is doing shit.

>no environment kills stat for Dva
If Im playing as an asian woman, I want to know how many people I've run over with my car!

The worst part is when you're playing Tank and you want to switch to Healer since nobody else will but if you do, there's no Tank

Fucking conundrums

I agree, Zarya is the best character.

You need at least 8 hits from Reinhardt's hammer to kill a Roadhog, this is without him healing himself. If you're seriously so bad at Roadhog that you lose to a Rein in a 1v1, you need to stop playing as him. Then again, it's obvious you've never even played the game so

>you can win without a tank

Disagree. We reked a team so bad on volskaya because they didn't had a single tank.

You're a shit Rein player, my friend plays him great and rapes Hogs all the time.

>Hog hooks Rein
>Rein puts shield up
>mindgames him with the shield until he has to reload or heal
>mash on him with hammer, dead in 3 or 4 swings

Its not hard

>I don't get it. Rein's charge is so good for breaking a defensive hold

THIS

This nigga gets it.

Stop being a damn pussy around chokes.

You're a good rein user.

Zarya pretty much doubles as a DPS character

>reinhardt with groomed back hair

There is never a situation where a Rein should be attacking a Roadhog. Even if he hammer downs the team and tries to fire strike + combo him. You could use your charge and that to confirm a support kill like Mercy or something more important. (Like the other tank.) Trading a Tank to a pseudo DPS (Hog) is not a fair trade. You almost never want to lose your tank unless you can confirm a kill on the support and at the least it's a 5 vs 5 with the enemy team down a healer so they can't sustain a defense.

>playing the cucked class
you deserve it

>Be lone support
>Team tries to tell me what heals to go

I'm going Lucio.

If you want heals, you stay in my LoS.

I'm not chasing around 5 teamates spamming for heals while 6 enemies are targeting me.

>mind game him with shield

Any Hog who worth his corn will just walk in-between you and your shield and kill you with one shot to the head. And besides, Hog can just heal half his health back

I hate that people don't realise this. Especially on Hanamura when you charge through the chokepoint and pin someone straight onto the objective. The whole enemy team turns around to deal with you and the rest of your team just stays at the chokepoint with their thumb up their arse like "why did you charge in?" Because you scrubs are just standing behind the shield and not making any effort to push forward, stop playing team deathmatch and get on the damn objective.

>Team capping the point
>20% until victory
>Walk away towards enemy spawn
>"REINHARDT DON'T FUCKING LEAVE THE POINT"
>5 enemy team spawn and waste time shooting at my shield for 10 seconds
>ULT MOTHERFUCKER
>Further 4 seconds wasted
>Kill 2
>Die
>Point capped
>"REINHARDT YOU LITERALLY FUCKING SUCK"

>dead in 3 or 4 swings

your cute little bullshit story is flawed.

Rein deals 75 damage per swing.

Hog has 600 HP

You can do the math and figure out how much it actually takes to take him down.

As a Rein main I know how hard is to deal with him.

A hog will most likely beat a rein on a 1 on 1 situation every time.

>1 Roadhog headshot is 500 Damage
Nope

>Be Rein
>Enemy has a Rein
>We just take turns hitting each other with an E until our teammates decide to do something

if the rein is hooked and the hog isnt on high ping it's a guaranteed shot which like i said is usually a headshot which is just about half of reins health and again like i said if the rein is swinging hes stuck in an animation for long enough to get meat shot by the hog. you're friend is playing shit hogs if hes able to get away with that. also reins hammer does 75 damage per swing meaning if the hog isnt already damaged it takes 8 swings to kill him assuming the hog doesnt heal, you're really gonna tell me hog cant get 2-3 shots to kill the rein in the time it takes rein to swing 8 times?

Even better
>charge in
>kill one enemy with charge
>turn around
>land a 3 man ult

Even if you die after that its an easy point cap.

Holy shit man you type like a child.

That's why I'm explaining hooking Big McLargeHuge and his drywall shield away from his Cabbage Patch Kids is a good strategy.

on that not anyone getting fucked over with reins ult? i lost a game cause i used my ult that should have caught both their supports and a mcree except it did nothing when there was nothing to block it.

>not baiting the enemy Rein into fire striking which gives you the opening the ult the whole enemy team

I'm surprised at how often people fall for this.

Are you actually retarded?

Not how my team mates work:

>charge in
>kill one enemy with charge
>turn around
>land a 3 man ult
>they still manage to not kill them because they're busy chasing the genji or tracer
>back to square 1

People need to be more aggressive in terms of play.

nice counter argument. anything to not admit you're wrong, right?

You probably lost because you only wanted to block the most possible damage instead of actually contributing. You probably just stood in front of a Bastion the whole game until your shield recharges.

>Hey, reaper/Tracer/Genji keeps raping me, a little help?
>No one helps you while you're trying support

>"God why is our healer so shit?!"
>Dead most the match because your flanker won't turn around while trying to pot shot their Rien.

>You're advancing forward with your support and front line as a tank

>Your other 3 teammates swapped to Widow/Hanzo to duel with their singular sniper

>be Rein
>friend keeps telling me how good I am
>honestly just average with a luck streak
>get hooked
>fuckfuckfuck.jpg
>put up shield in panic
>he starts reloading
>start swinging with hammer wildly
>think i'm actually gonna make it out of this
>didn't notice my team got wiped while I was away
>roadhog heals
>gets ult
>uses it on me
>shield
>"BARRIER DOWN"
>die
fuck you tommy stop fucking talking about me

>dying as a support

Mercy has an evasion skill that has a 2 second cool down. Lucio is impossible to kill if you know even the basics of wall-riding. And if you're playing a secondary support in Zen or Ana then you should always be next to at least three other teammates. And even then, Zen and Ana aren't without ways to deal with pesky flankers

You healing: hold left click/don't fucking hold anything, unless you're Ana/Zen

What it takes to protect you: dealing with a highly mobile target, utilizing aim and actual skills

See also I like how scrub supports think it's the class for people who can't aim, but are so dismissive and arrogant towards other roles who are apparently their personal shields and nothing else.

I pretty much agree, I don't know why people act like a smug cunt when they choose these characters

Yeah sure, don't forget about most damage healed and offensive assists.

Congrats, you happened to hold left/right click in the vicinity of an attacker. Want a medal or what?

yeah gonna need a screencap of those stats user. I just don't believe you, since a rinhardt by himself is a sitting duck

You could have been wasting time on the point and being useful instead of just being a shit.

In many situations, mercy really can't do anything if a tracer or genji jumps on her. Not saying that it's acceptable for supports to be sitting ducks for the enemy team, but you shouldn't make excuses for not protecting your healers.

If the enemy team has a good Tracer or Genji, the Mercy should change to Lucio or Zen, simple as that

Welcome to Overwatch, enjoy the MOBA kids.

It's really the most annoying part of this game. It's still an FPS. The Meta will do nothing for you if you don't have the asic skills for onel

>ITT everyone tells everyone else how to play their characters.

OK senpai how do I harness the true power of autism?

only use her on certain points. like numbani first point she's a god. then she sucks until last.

It's always someone who easily COULD switch, too!

You have shitty turret placements and leave your tele's in obvious locations.

I dont need to watch you to know this.

Just do what I do in that situation. Switch to Mei.

Use her on the first point of Hanamura and Volskaiya, change her as soon as the first point is captured

Make sure you don't die before you set the first teleporter. If you do, just pick another character.

Put your sentries near the spawn point for enemies at the beginning of the game : they will get destroyed fast, but you will gain free ulti charge so it's always good

>get 4 (FOUR) gold medals
>at the end of the match I get a card only showing I was top objective time, or best killstreak, or something as insignificant
>no upboats

>Where the fuck are these memes coming from?
Youtube
>And more importantly why are retards trying to replicate them?
Because if you pull them off they absolutely rape face
>People just think because some pros pulled something unique suddenly it's going to work for everyone?
Yes, because they don't realize it takes practice and a 6 stack to work

If you already got the achievement then who cares about your upvotes, ledditor?

"It's nice to be appreciated."

There's a cheevo for upboats? I didn't even know.
And that wasn't the point of my post, you dumdum. I was talking about that not only Blizzard's PotG system is stupid, but their accolade cards are also shit, because they don't seem to prioritize more significant performance milestones.

I guess I'm just cynical, but I can't even remember the last time I voted on a card.

I've played with quite a few females on this game, seems to be a lot of them actually and about 95% of them are all raging lunatics who play healer and try to boss around. Usually they stop when I come on with my deep ass voice and tell them to shut there whore mouths and they need a cunt kick.

Be Symmetra. Either get all the votes or none of the votes because nobody understands what she actually does.

At least vote for Mercy and make your healslut feel horny for you.

How can you even get 19 votes?

idiot

>Play in randoms.
>Woman using Symmetra.
>Me ridin' that hog!
>Become friends, she sets up turret room of death. I hook people into it. We enjoy mutual kills.

>attacking Volskaya
>pick Junkrat

SOMEBODY BAN ME

Bubbling a ally charging rein as zarya is the best thing ever

10 dude. 10 votes.

>stand still holding one button
>wonder why you didn't get carried

>get gold objective kills with Lucio
>tons of environmental kills
>over 15k healing
>"sound barriers provided" card

>Usually they stop when I come on with my deep ass voice and tell them to shut there whore mouths and they need a cunt kick
Things_that_never_happened.jpg

>Retard stands still and holds M2, more news at 11

>stand there soaking damage
>enemy keeps ulti your team
>you lose
>"BUT I WAS THE BEST"

>get to diamond
>fuckheads STILL don't want to make a good team comp
When can I leave this bullshit behind as solo que

>When can I leave this bullshit behind as solo que
Master league. Which means you're fucked, as leaving diamond and entering Master is practically impossible as a solo queuer

>overtime
>junkrat is far away from point, spamming nades that don't even do anything over the wall
>defeat

Not everybody plays hour-long comp games, user

I'm not trapped in here with you, you're trapped in here with mei.

serves that bitch right or not using firefighter mei skin

>hook rein
>shoot once
>jump sideways and blast his head again
>dead
Play the game some time, you'll like it

I like the lines the heroes say.

I 80% solo queued from 2800 to 3500, git gud

>using legendary skins
>ever

Fuck off back to Hat Fortress 2

No you didn't.