What happened at point T?

What happened at point T?

Repetition.

Missable item that you can't go back to get

Its a Final Fantasy game and the 'plot twist' just hit.

Time travel

DLCS announced

"That" part

Managed to 100% it.
Realized they were pushing out more content to keep people like me on the grindstone.

That ain't me, dawg.

Gamebreaking bug.

Revisiting old areas.

T. invisible wall

Bang this in the hood I'm back and bopping

Yeah no shit faggot. You're supposed to give an example.

Got to the 100% completion objective, it's some "hidden in solid walls" gimmick or other arbitrary bullshit that has nothing to do with playing the base game, and it takes 3 times longer to make anything meaningful happen.

Either that, or "BUY 100 ENERGY CRYSTALS FOR ONLY $4.99!!!!!"

Desert or sewer level.

>stop putting any time into game but your interest in it continues unaffected

?

???

It did something completely unreasonable with the dialogue choice I made

Wait as interest in the game increased Time decreased?

your graph axis are wrong you fucking idiot

>forced fetch quest/backtracking/obvious attempt to pad out the otherwise-short total playtime

Then the DLC hits and the interest goes up.

>inverting x-axis and y-axis labels

I don't get it. Does time jump backwards and then stop completely as you get more interested in the game?? For me it's usually the other way around.

Swap the axes. OP didn't make it out of primary school.

Padding

Some bug where the devs switched x and y and some stupid shit.

post anor londo

For W3
>Waiting for game to release, interested in playing it since I liked W1 and I'm hoping they fixed the horrible issues W2 suffered.
>T is the first 10 minutes after release where I discovered they didn't fix a fucking thing and I was playing Skyrim with awful controls and even more cringe inducing fan-fiction writing.

>not realising you change your timeline everytime you get less interessted in a game

You subconsciously reached a point of satisfaction with what you have done in a game and a ready to move on. The flip side would be you failed completely and have any interest you had was crushed.

thanks

underrated

Bait graph

>Intrest

You may be right

Triforce quest
Obtained the Lordvessel
Sewer level in VtMB/most games in general
Anything past Green Hill Zone
Legion vs Stormcloaks
Repeating missions in MGSV
Beginning of fantasy paranormal shit in Condemned
"trouble with the trolley eh"

>those axis
everybody in this thread got torlled

>game graf.png
>graf

Triggered

Release

I ran out of blood vials on Gascoigne and then it happened again when I ran out of quicksilver bullets on Gherman

What's your fucking problem?

Cataclysm

So if I lose interest in a game I go back in time?

release date

Yahar Ghoul unseen village.

This graph describes no mans sky right?

OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY

TRIUMPH FORKS

I fucked my stats up real bad.

it's one of those "it gets better latter" memes

In Crysis, when you had to fight ayliens instead of koreans.

wrong axes, christ

THOSE AXIS REEEEEEEE

Guess the games
>they took away the jetpack
>I got that one guy and any semblance of challenge dissipated, replaced by swarms of fodder
>I realized every single boss fight would consist of virtually nothing more than "defend for X turns, heal, attack, repeat" and that if I looked up the bosses HP values I could probably beat them all blindfolded.
>Wait, I've got to fight these guys? But I don't even have any guns that shoot real bullets!
>Ok, so the aliens aren't actually those weird looking guys in the otherworldly spikey armor, those are just humans and the REAL aliens are just insanely generic bugs. Who I apparently freed because I am the dumbest sack of shit to ever walk the earth.
>When the girl who murders people joins the party but it's ok she's actually super pure and a good person.

Hard Mode
>Dear god it's just hangman with grinding
>Not good enough to beat kensai
>

he traveled back in time and killed his mother
looks like he was erased out of existence

Beat O&S

OP i hate to say it but you must be dumber than a 4th grader to not understand how graphs work.

For the hardmode one my guess is Xenosaga 2. I don't know about that kensai business but the combat in Xenosaga 2 is basically like hangman, they fucked it up. It's just a guessing game where you guess until you find the right pattern of hit zones to let your party shit on it with combos and if you're not hitting that pattern you're doing almost no damage. Play the game with a bestiary at hand or don't bother.

lol

Burning crusade content. Another Alt bites the dust

No the game I'm talking about is LITERALLY just guessing words + grinding.

heh

>inverting x and y axis on the controller

OP is trying to teach us a lesson.

Saw every activity/zone the game has to offer. Rest is just repeating things you have already done.

>CCP destroying exploration with Incursion
>CCP nerfing it further by overhauling and making it boring and no longer profitable in lowsec
>CCP going out of their way to demolish every last enjoyable thing one could do solo in the game

First post is good post.

Disc 2

First one sounds like Red Faction Armageddon if it was a turn based RPG. What game is it?

Save corrupted

No all those > are different games.

Maybe I should have been clearer about that.

I'd love to see what a game that had all those faults condensed into one point would look like though.

Any RPG where most of the content is easy enough to beat with whatever fun character builds and party lineup you want to use, then you reach a boss where the game expects you to have meta-knowledge and use the "optimal" build.

> Interest in game changes time
Damn son

Time usually goes a lot faster when I'm playing a game I can really immerse myself in

This is literally the correct answer. The only thing happening at point T is time changing

It's... difficult to boil the reason down to ONE word.

Graph sums up destiny

WEW some top tier observational humor on 4chinned for once

People realized MGSV was fucking garbage.

>tfw when you're so intrested in a game that you go backwards in time

no you imbecile its the lack of interest in the game
if you aren't enjoying a game anymore, you just need to imagine really hard and time will reverse itself to before you started playing

its in the terms and conditions but you must be one of those fucking stupid cunts that just click accept

My interest never went away. It was my motivation. What happened was I discovered Global Agenda. I bought it day one and got the four pack for me and my friends to play. It was literally everything I wanted in a game. I non stopped played it both alone and with my friends went they could. They made some changes I didn't like but then they added stuff I did like. I was overwhelmingly happy. Then just nothing. We were promised more stuff and more stuff but it never came. It was an endless stream of "were working on it." Then Hi-Rez announced Tribes: Ascend and we all knew that their interest in keeping Global Agenda alive was dead. From there Hi-Rez killed the game. It was slow and insidious and now its a f2p game that's worse than some Korean f2p in its jewery.

I had to just force myself to stop playing in a clean break because the game held such fond memories and the game I loved and wanted was still in there somewhere. If I didn't just end it I never would. I lost absolutely all motivation to play games for a while afterwards. Even now no multiplayer game has come along that has even remotely gotten me excited. The worst thing is I know there will never be another game like Global Agenda. There will never be another game that just hits all the right things for me.

Depression kicking in

Why are you constantly going back and forward in time?

My despair has brought new eventualities into my existence.

The point of the game where you can either beat the game or go around finishing all the side quests.

this
i want to play etrian odissey but my save got corrupted.
fuuuck

They are making a second ine aren't they?

for any ero-game, it's
>came

This.

Diablo 2 is one of my favorite games but Lut Gholein just drags on forever because of fucking desert and sand fucking everywhere.

Before I quit the game I heard they had plans but then they did Tribes so I have no idea.

Rom the Spider

Nigger learn how to make a chart