ITT

ITT

Times you dropped a game.

Bonus points the longer you played it before quitting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are people always posting the same DSP.webm?

wow it's nothing

what game?

>phil burnell

so fucking perfect

>indie
Would drop that shit right there myself.

I never completed San Andreas because of the flying missions.

Persona 3 and 4.

>Insta kill spells
>MC dies then game over
>Teammates cant revive

SMT in general is trash tier RPGing.

So you dropped the game after you finished it?

That's so crazy.

ur just fucking shit kid.

I've been playing Tomb Raider (2013) and the lack of death penalty is just terrible. This game isn't good.

Played about 20 hours of witcher 3 and completed the part of main quest where you have to help the Kings zombie baby or whatever and quit after.
Literally every piece of gear I found was weaker than my starting gear.
The text everywhere was way too small
Everything was so damn expensive.
Quests only gave me like 20xp out of 20000.

Honestly it just wasn't fun to me.

I'd like to replay it with mods that fix it all but I'm waiting for it to be on sale for like $10

>inb4 git gud

still can't beat the black guy secret boss in Bayonetta 2.

I heard hes worse on 1.

Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves.

Jesus fuck me neither, I must have died hundreds of times to him. Pure bullshit.

Anor Londo every time I replay dark souls

I dropped BF4 after buying it on a sale because I kept getting killed by faggots in vehicles and your antitank weapons do fuck all damage.

I dropped .hack about halfway through the 4th game because it reached hurcuoeam levels of monotony. Do I win?

Prey

After killing some girl with monster parts or something, can't remember

I dropped GTA SA when the copy slipped out of my greasy fingers

I think that's the joke, sweetie.

1 minute isn't even long enough to finish character creation

Dropped the 2008 prince of persia after 10 minutes. awful awful awful.

It's because of unofficial patch

I think you forgot to type the end of your post. What are you trying to say?

Mafia 2 when you had to grind money to pay the guy near the end.

I don't get it. Is that a human player?

Phil, come on. You haven't even gotten to the convicts yet.

>Phil

Faggot confirmed

Yes. In Demon's Souls, you can be summoned by the game to act as the boss of a specific area.

He already got help from ((((steam chat)))) and has all the books buffing the mini chainsaw

That was the whole gimmick of Old Monk fight.

Steam won't show how much you played if you are using patch. Obviously joke/bate post

What happens when no one plays demon souls online anymore? I plan on playing this game soon as I just finished dark souls 1.

You posted this the other day

The chat is a blessing and a curse, its annoying to see him have his hand held but its funny to watch him still fuck up.

Yeah and? You got a problem with that?

This is where I realized that Half Life 1 is a meme game

I just wanted to help.

There's an offline version of Old Monk.

Half Life 1 is the greatest PC FPS, possibly the great FPS, of all time. In fact, I'm going to reinstall and play it right now; thanks for reminding me.

OP... if you just bought the original when it came out you wouldn't have this... oh wait that happened to me constantly.
Never caused me to drop the game, only made me want to conquer that challenge, which is a hell of a lot easier when you'e actually in cover, not by the railing and actually looking at the guy shooting you.

[spoilers]no[/spoilers]

Holy shit. I don't blame you.

>actually using the tram

>Half Life 1 is the greatest PC FPS, possibly the great FPS, of all time.

this usually gets quite a few replies

>it's a nice little diablo clone
>have fun
>do quests
>summon minions n shiet
>the setting and tidbits of story are pretty nice
>kill the big bad blood cultist vagina face

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU UNLOCKED HARDCORE MODE

And then I go around and turn the quest in and get a nice purple item.
30 minutes later I realize I discovered all the maps and rifts, and the game literally fucking ended without resolving anything. No credits, no closure. Nothing.

A main character that the player is introduced to from level 5 gets sucked into a rift in the final boss fight. We don't know what happens to him.
The vagina face monster that I actually killed isn't even the main bad guy, but basically a side quest. The dialogue is there for a ritual to get the main character back, but the quest giver says 'I'm not ready yet' when trying to do the quest.

On a rail is the worst part of the game. Nobody argues that. But you should really pick it up again. It improves once you get back to the surface.

You just proved my point

Also enemies are total fucking bullet sponges on Hard. I should have dropped it earlier

What game?

This is the kind of thing that makes me hate SMT sometimes. A 40 minute fight should not be invalidated by 2 bad RNG rolls.

stay mad, I'm gonna go have fun : ^ )

That game was fucking insane when you maxed out the upgrades. You got unlimited ammo in focus mode so you could just unload your double barrel shotgun endlessly whenever you used it.

Should I be playing it on normal or hard? I played it on hard and I literally ran out of ammo for soldier sections because they have so much health

Its a game about a drunk gunslinger whos hyping himself up. the next line is literally the person who he's talking to calling him out on the amount of people he could kill with those pistols.

>he didn't use the revolver

Is that the one where you can't die

From what I remember the revolver lacked ammo capacity

Yeah, but you could take out a soldier with two shots.

>on a rail
>not the fucking nine year long crawl that is Surface Tension and Forget about Freeman
>Not Xen

Normal if it's your first time. Ignoring the soldiers, i didn't have much problem with hard mode, but i hear some people have problems with it.

>make objective statement about how good game is
>ur wrong tho
>haha u mad, I'm just having fun
Why?

This is the one and only time that I'll concede to DSP saying a game's bullshit. With his equipment and the way that guy was playing there is literally no way he would ever beat him.

Disgaea PC
>15 minutes into the game
>the combat feels wrong
>the art is fucking terrible
>autism generators
I couldn't bear it. I knew if I fell for it I wouldn't enjoy it at all. Thank god for Steam refunds.

Oh my fucking god.

my objetive while playing that game is to annoy every flying vehicle
too bad i don¡t play with my family anymore
it was more fun when we were 2/3 focusing on flying vehicles , on pc no one seems to help with that

Surface Tension and Forget about Freeman weren't as bad as the maze you had to slowly travel with the tram. And seeing Xen for the first time was pretty eye-catching, despite the bullet sponge that is the Gonarch and all the time spent jumping around.

same

I meant that I'm gonna go play Half-Life, stupid. Learn to read.

Speaking of that, it's done installing, so see ya. Enjoy shitposting while I'm playing the best PC FPS of all time. : ^ )

I don't get it.

GTA 5. The container crane. I don't know why did anyone think that was a good idea.

every level requires a flat 1000 points so you're just retarded.

Best pc fps games are Doom 2 and Halo CE

The character has a 'charm' status effect, which makes them help the enemy. That particular character just healed the last boss back to full health and nothing could be done to stop it.

he got confused while he was trying to get a heal spell on his own team

What that webm doesn't show you the 30-40 mins it took to get that life bar low ( along with 12 other mini forms ) only to get healed and have to do it all again because the boss status effected your team mate.

Dude this is why you should play INF only servers.

It's also the reason why FUCK BF1 because the OP tanks and just fuck vehicles in general.

But it's just one heal? It can't be that bad?

I don't get this at all. The whole mission was easy as fuck.

Looks like the party healer was 'charmed' by boss and healed health back up at near the end of what might have been a tough battle.

i really dont blame dsp for this.

outright dropped
>Iron Front: Liberation 1944
Played OFP/ArmA since start, so I'm used to bugs perfomance and AI issues of engine, but this game was just TOO much
>FlatOut 3
pile of steaming shit

dropped after some hours
>Bioshock Infinite
pushed foward by force expecting story to start making sense. Once they started repeating same scenes for 'mutliverse, lmao", I realised this will not be the case. Fuck, should have dropped it after revolution scene, at least it would end with badass action of knocking out Zeppelin from sky
>Max Payne 3
Cutscenes and writing was driving me nuts. I gave up after another "follow NPC and watch scripted sequences" moment
>Red Alert 3: Uprising
Why making missions in RTS games, that concentrate around building base and destroying opposition is so hard for developers? Do we really need all that MOBA shit in campaigns?
>RUSE
UI annoyed me hell out of me, and game wasn't so great to convince me to keep playing.

bored me out
>CT Special Forces
>Doom 3
>Far Cry 2

So you liked the fuckfest that were the shitty maps of Doom 2? The Super shotgun and new enemies weren't enough to make up for it.

It's the best healing move in the game, it just healed the boss to full health.

if you look carefully you'll notice that it healed the boss back to full health

final boss is resistant to all attacks. It takes at least half an hour to do all that damage.

I stopped playing the original release of Black Mesa because the enemies were too difficult. They all have laser accuracy. I must have played this one section with a bunch of soldiers on the second floor firing down on me at least thirty times before I gave up.

Easy but tedious. At least for me.

Doom and Blood
>tfw blood's source code will never be released

what the actual fuck
you just had to take like 3 cars to the junkyard or rob clothes stores
it takes less than 30 minutes and it's so near the end

Enslaved, right after it made a big deal of this boss fight, and immediately turned them in to regular enemies that were significantly easier to destroy.

That's so lazy.

Keep going with Bioshock. It's not going to get any better but you are near the end. Might as well finish it. Unless you already know how it ends, in which case there isn't much point.

it was literally a full heal spell against a boss that takes almost half an hour to kill even for a good team

No fucking way you played 20 hours and couldn't find better gear. I think you're just a moron, user.

>bored me out
>Doom 3
try playing without your gamma/brightness cranked up, so you can't actually see through darkness
it gets a lot less boring

Every time I play Bioshock 1 I always get the urge to drop it after Fort Folic. Everything after that just goes down hill. Once the twist is over there's nothing left really, Fontaine a shit, and the areas are not as interesting anymore.

I quit bioshock infinite shortly after we started dimension hopping.

All the story I got invested in became invalid at that point, and the combat had been the same repetetive mess for like 3 hours at that point.

I replayed it twice this year they aren't THAT bad.

Dropped Devil Survivor Overclocked after beating it once. Was rather disappointed with it and just played through the whole thing to recruit Black Frost.

I don't even remember the games I drop because most of the time the reason is that they are fucking boring so I just suppress any memory of them.

Sure. But Doom is better. Perfect balance. No chaingunners teleporting behind you.

>literally find this slightly different colored texture to find to a secret hallway to complete a level

This right here. It doesn't help that the game introduce even more bullet sponges right after Ryan.

If you are lucky. Most are "stand in a very specific part of the floor for a secret that only opens once".

>get summoned for old monk
>play like a total faggot
>implying people arent just going to d/c you

agree 100%, the fontaine fight was lame as fuck as well and the worldbuilding after the twist was just a lot more bland than before

uninstalled long time ago, so it's unlikely to happen.
you mean jumpscares and blindfire make everything better?
Seriously, who's bright idea was to try to make horror out of Doom in the first place?

>paying for vtmb
>giving money to activision

Fucking Joe Cartoon...

>play Deus Ex:HR
>want be stealthy hacker
>get upset that I don't get to use any of the actual weapons
>murdering innocent people and guards doesn't feel right at all
>repeat
>drop the game the moment I get to the second hub

The only time I remember this happening was MAP:09 and that was triggered by secret.

Doom 2 also had better climactic levels. MAP29 was so cool back then with South of Heaven playing

Speaking of music, Doom 2 destroys Doom 1 there

Literally no different from the first game.

But this isn't even that big of a deal since the boss has multiple phases. The real issue is that this idiot took the dog and shota into a boss fight.

>install game
>finish tutorial
>let out to roam free
>get into a car
>drive 5 meters
>nope
>quit and uninstall
>repeat the same thing 3 more times when I try to give the game another try months later

I've never seen a driving system so shit in a game before.

you drove 5 meters and stopped? But why?

Played the ESO beta, then bought the game.
My first MMO I got into.
Built a dps/tank a certain way, was raiding with a good group, joined a few guilds, even had the ring of mara xp boost and quested with a buddy.
went on holiday for a week
come back and they had respec my toon. I couldn't remember how to respec him back.
I quit.
tried to start a new toon once, remembered how long the grind is and gave up.

I stopped playing Animal Crossing Wild World because my game kept crashing after 5 minutes of launching so every time I came back I had to go through the whole fucking resetti dialouge just for it to crash right when I'm finished and go back to it again

>Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Just before Ganondorf
>Twilight Princess
Just before Zant
>Majoras Mask
When you get to the tree part
>Phantom Hourglass
Just before the last boss

>run mage burn because I'm a scrub and it's literally the best thing I can play
>finally have enough to make it
>everytime I play the card it kills me

I don't know how everyone else can win with this card but I'm glad I didn't waste more than $10 on this game. Fuck this stupid luck based card game

Pretty much, yeah. I like the game but the driving is simply not enjoyable aside from the cozy atmosphere and radio stations. Whole game is like wearing pants that are way too fucking stiff, though.

I said why, because the driving was absolute felt like absolute horseshit.

EP4 is utter garbage.

What SMT game is this? I've never played one, but for some reason this makes me want to.

SMT Persona 3

I played through DaS2, and then decided to do a hex playthrough
I played for multiple hours, abusing the rings of soul protection and shit to ensure I had as many souls on me at all times as possible.
I was so used to just being able to die and return to Majula if I needed to, I didn't want to waste a homeward bone.
I was in the shrine of Amana or whatever, with a little over 500,000 souls, and I decided I'd just try using the dark sign instead of getting myself killed because it's faster.
I assumed the dark sign just killed you.
It does not just kill you.
I permanently lost 500,000 souls and decided to quit playing

What was everyone's problem with On a Rail? It was fine, the only truly bad level in half life was Xen.

holy fuck.

This is when I realized spamming enemies is not fun

I remember playing that game and having fond memories of some of it. Looking back, I have no idea why.

Having to travel the whole maze-like thing, mostly.

>he doesn't read item descriptions

Thank you user

Do the Persona games have a continuous story, or just similar gameplay? I don't like to play games that are connected without playing them in order.

well at least there's that award-winning level design

I've dropped FF6 somewhere near the Ultima Weapon room.

No Persona 3 and 4 are stand alone stories

I freaked out and went back to where I had died and the souls were gone.
I read the item description and realized how badly I had fucked up.

trick is to keep killing them as they spawn, so they don't cluster

>playing jap games

Its your own fault, they all blow

I also dropped it, but it was because the remastered version crashes constantly
On PS4, no less

>other gamers section isn't bob ross painting

do you even meme?

Cool

My brother played Persona 4 on Vita and recommended it to me. Should I play 3 or 4 first?

That can't be Serious difficulty. Nigga should have died after 5 hits

>mass effect 2
>normandy needs fuel

>Have a blast playing XCOM:EU
>Annoying bugs and graphical glitches all over, but still a good game
>Eventually pick up EW
>Bugs and graphical glitches are all still there
>Minor gameplay annoyances have been exacerbated
>#getthemeld because Firaxis has no idea how to balance the game properly
>Get an unbreakable menu loop in an ironman game and can't continue several hours into a campaign
I wasn't that annoyed, but it would have been nice to finish even one campaign. It's a pity, because new XCOM could have been a really decent game if it had actually worked as intended.

3. It'll be harder to play it after 4.

This is when I realized you don't fuck with the game and started enjoying it even more

What a joke of a game.

Will do. I'll stop bugging you now.

>p3 and p4 are literal babbie's first dating sim vn with a bit of gameplay
>people actually struggle with the gameplay

Every single Hearthstone match has some terrible bullshit lucky play, be it yours or your opponent's.

But it depends on the deck I guess. I was playing freeze mage today, took all the hits the entire game, freezing, pinging his face, was left in 1 HP, and the next draw was Malygos. 25 dmg in one turn, seal the deal.

>new XCOM could have been a really decent game if it had actually worked as intended.
I played it for maybe a hundred or so hours but the combat mechanics are still deeply flawed.

It's practically a step back from the orginial xcom.

Has patch 1.2 done anything?

old monk would have been so much better if he just couldnt heal

>Toon
I'm glad you left.

Fugg, someone else who played each Zelda and stops before the final dungeon

The open worlds are comfy, and I lose motivation when the game tells me "I can never go back"

I drop the game here. I was so close to the ending but I got tired of COMBAT COMBAT COMBAT and my non combat stats not even mattering anymore.

Nope. Still broke.

>the combat feels wrong
Was it different from Disgaea?

I don't know. I've only played Makai Kingdom.

>buying VtMB
You deserve everything that is wrong with the game industry.

In comes LW. Without the lube.
I'm over 580 hours in, never finished a campaign (I just can't bring myself to go less than Impossible) and ragequit hundreds of times.

>352219363
>the combat feels wrong
What?
>the art is fucking terrible
What?
>autism generators
What?

I can't remember what it was, but for some reason, I immediately uninstalled this game after playing the tutorial.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe the controls were clunkier than a windchime in 70mph winds

I don't know, It was my first time playing the series. Stopped caring right after that.

@352222808

shut the fuck up shill

I liked it

I get that it's casual as fuck, and not a patch on most of the other stuff Paradox has done, but I still find it somewhat enjoyable. Maybe that's just because I've never played HoI3 properly.

What are the main problems with it? Is it just that it's too easy to steamroll the AI, or is it the fact that most aspects are incredibly dumbed down?

LW isn't even good.

I like the way that mod shakes up the class system a little but everything else is just trying to bring back the old xcom. That really doesn't work because the core game mechanics don't allow it.

Space Pirates and Zombies when I got to the Z part.

DmC the moment I saw Ebony and Ivory.

Then I played it again and dropped it once I got to the Succubus.

played 3 hours this, then i realized it was a walking simulator

B: I fucking sucks. Get your shit taste outta here

You didn't even fucking die

t. Phil Burnell

If you want a faithful remaking of OG XCOM with some of the kinks ironed out, Xenonauts is definitely good.

I don't necessarily agree that the mechanics are heavily flawed, I think the main problem is one of scale. The hit/miss percentages work fine, it's just that the loss of a single soldier is far too much impact for one diceroll, making grenades and flanking manouvres far more important than they should be.

desu got bored even before this. maybe got 3-5ish hours in. I don't think the open world format really brought anything to the table with the witcher

i dropped kingdoms of amalur after the 500th fetch quest and the story never ever picked up. 15 hours is enough.

it's not. On Serious you have double ammo, and you don't start that section without secret cannon.

Skyrim
>played through once but thought it was bland
>look up mods
>weapon mods
>weather mods
>creature mods
>armor mods
>nude mods
>with jiggles
>dungeon mods
>city mods
>companion mods
>activity mods
>death mods
>magic mods
>mods for currency
>player home mods
>bandit children mods
>skill tree mods
>sorting mods
>seasonal mods
>minstrel mods
>landscape mods
>crafting mods
>water mods
>loading screen mods
>insect mods
>hair mods
>lantern mods
>acrobat mods
>spend literally 100+ hours installing, sorting, configuring and testing mods
>Mod Organizer makes it easy
>game looks and plays gorgeously now
>even runs good on a laptop with avg 27fps
>get burned out by the times it's ready, uninstall everything end never look back

Its literally one of the best parts of the game.

Engine brings it down though.

Yeah. According to the cult Serious is the only way to play. Sorta like UV for Doom.

Imo only Second Encounter and Serious Sam 3 felt fun because the spam was manageable because of the open space

>beat entire game
>dropped it

What?

Demon's souls

Cleared most of the worlds except for that swamp and the island with all the skeletons.

Went to fight King Allant, lost a soul level and ragequit.

I hate it when games steal my levels. I remember getting really pissed off at System Shock 2 when Shodan stole some of my cybernetic modules for listening to that French chick, too.

Ocarina of Time, even though I love Zelda

I tried so hard to love the game because of all the praise, but really, it was just really fucking boring. By the time I reached the temples, I literally had to force myself to plat it just to beat it. I quit at ganon's castle actually, it probably wouldn't take too long to beat

Final Fantasy X. Somewhere near the end. The first FF I've ever dropped.

This shit is too real, every year or so this happens to me it feels like.

Been there senpai. Just like Dead Money says, sometimes its best to just let go.

yea, because its not like you can complete DeS and DaS and BB on level 1 characters

t. millennial

Dark Souls 3

After about an hour of the game and messing around with the dragons that works exactly the same as DkS and DeS, I just quit since I knew it was going to be the same train wreck ofa game like DkS2

From what I understand there's an "8th day" after the game and the routes are different after a certain point, so many players will play through the game several times. I just played through it once and pretty much dragged myself to because it wasn't my cup of tea

made this .webm some years ago to prove one nigga that this section CAN be completed with normal ammo loadout, and without SBC

>muh oot
>muh goldeneye
these games suck unless you are fucking high off nostalgia. And at any rate, people who played the n64 as kids are millennials anyway faggot

This is one of the dumbest reasons to quit ever

Its not a huge deal losing a level to Allant, because the game is basically over after that.

Not even him, but OoC is so overrated. Fuck off

You only get the 8th day on certain playthroughs. You beat the game user.

46 hours into cisquisition when I realized that characters giving you romance dialog did not actually mean you could romance the character.

I was very mad considering the last 23 of those hours had only been motivated by me thinking "Ok so it's not the best game in the world but when you consider this nice little romance I've got going on I can kinda roleplay to this. I mean sure the combat sucks and the quest designers seem to have thought they were making a banjo kazoiee game but I can put up with that to see how this whole relationship business goes down."

My character still has a broken leg in Project Zomboid.
I've dropped Don't Starve after surviving 128 days.
I didn't get to MegaSatan with Lost in TBoI:R
Still haven't finished FTL, because rng fucks me in every way possible.
Dropped Miasmata, too much walking.
Dropped Septerra Core 3 times.
Dropped Titan Quest.
Dropped Shadowrun near the end.
Dropped Heavy Metal FAKK 2 in my first playthrough, because fuck all that spooky shit.

3 is leagues better than 2

Don't fall for the fucking meme that DaS2 fanboys perpetuate on this board. The biggest problem with DaS3's PvE is how linear it is, but thats it.

Level design, bosses, enemy design, are all really good.

thats what you get for playing a stupid fucking game

>the bad guy that you just killed was your son
>but you will never find it out as you just killed him

>most of the game time is spent running back and forth extremely long distances
>respawning trash mobs everywhere
>MMO style respawning resource nodes
>collect 20 bear asses quests
>repetitive and easy pseudo-rhythm game combat
>shit and a low variety spells
>exciting skill trees like "+X% damage when using this style that is only useful against certain enemies", split between two weapons that play exactly the same apart from doing different damage to certain enemies because why the fuck not
>recycled NPC models
>recycled areas and using f.ex. the same exact swamp cave in three different quests, each time populated by different kinds of enemies

I held on until finishing the second chapter's investigation since that was the part where the game was supposed to finally get good.
>culprit is painfully obvious once you see the first clue vibrating amulet
>you can even initiate Red-Riding Hood type "Grandma, you have very big teeth" type of dialogue with the culprit
>even if you do finally collect enough clues for Geralt the Retard to realize what he's dealing with the culprit still gets away in a cutscene due to contrived reasons that force Geralt to fight the villain alone in the middle of fucking nowhere without any sort of backup despite the entire city wanting the fucker dead, and in a forced cutscene Geralt doesn't even attempt to use the element of surprise to make the first blow a deadly one but brags about how great of a guy he is for not falling for the culprit's nefarious scheme

>he actually thinks oot is good
at least we know who the real millennial is

I still had hope that maybe bioware had not completely gone to shit at that part.

Pic fucking related

project zomboid gets really boring really fast. i dont blame you.

i got like 10 minutes into dont starve, died to a tree, and got incredibly bored.

i just dont like roguelike indie games that try to teach you the mechanics of the games through death

its like a more half assed dark souls

Fo4 is legit garbage though, I didn't even finish the part where you're supposed to build the teleporter

kill your self my dude

>Why making missions in RTS games, that concentrate around building base and destroying opposition is so hard for developers? Do we really need all that MOBA shit in campaigns?
A lot of the command and conquer games, as well as Starcraft and Warcraft have those kinds of missions.

Its not MOBA shit, its managing a limited number of troops to accomplish a mission. Its part of strategy.

Granted I have no idea what mission you're refering to in RA3: Uprising because I haven't played it, but if you're just talking about a mission where you're given a hero and a handful of troops, then probably most of the mainstream RTS campaigns aren't for you.

The cult?

I got up to episode 10 in Yo-Kai before dropping it.I couldn't find that fucking Sawtooth Stag after 5 hours of grinding for it. I just couldn't take it any longer. It sucks because I was really enjoying the game up until that point too.

>get through the entire fucking game through trail and error until the last level
>it's way to fucking hard
>mfw you have to do it on reverse immediately after you complete it and if you die once you have to do the entire level again

Fucking fuck you super meat boy.

Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 had its moments of me putting down the game and walking away for a few days.

Flame Demon made me put it aside for a few weeks.

this guy gets it

Yeah, only that isn't fun. The only reason I wasn't putting King Allant off until last was because the swamp was kicking my ass. That area was fucking dogshit at level 60, I imagine going through on level 1 would just be hours upon hours of trial and error.

First playthrough, don't remember how many hours I put into it, all I remember is that I was playing as a Toreador and put all points in Charisma and Appearance and had Celerity 1 because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. I also didn't knew about the trick to kill him using the observatory's main gates.

Ultra Violence for Doom is mandatory, because Doom was easy game to begin with.
Only part I had issues with was start of 4th chapter, and only due to ammo scarcity. Well that, and that one level, where tough enemies spawn in front of you and you don't have much space to move with small ledges and lava everywhere

All those are pretty much shit. Do you even pmay good gaemz

Was having fun playing Ray Gigant. Nothing amazing, basically a playable anime with dungeon crawling. Finish the first arc around 10 hours in, pretty much finished out my parties skill trees and equipped with +15 weapons and gear.

Second arc starts you with a new party from scratch but with the EXACT same skill trees, just shuffled around so that the party leader has what was one of the npcs last arc. Lost all interest at that point, such fucking lazy design.

Use the skateboard niggggggggah

The light turned red

I don't remember where exactly but at some point after the hive I put the game down and never bothered picking it up again.

Not because I was particularly scared or frustrated but it just felt I was wading through a ton of padding. Like I kept expecting the game to end but it just drags on and fucking on.

you're right, I didn't play many post 2002 RTS's, and everyone thinking they should copy Warcraft 3 in that regard was pissing me with no end.

yeah, the game is fucking boring.\

>pic related
fuck you for reminding me of that bullshit fucking challenge

Nope

t. IGN

If it makes you feel any better I just lost 800k souls at that shitty bonfire in sinners rise. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking putting all those enemies there.

Thinking of getting this game
is it fun?
I've only really played ck2 and a small bit of eu4

True, although I swear I've had people able to shoot through walls with MGs before.

You probably wouldn't have wanted to respec him exactly the way you had him. They've changed the way a lot of abilities work

>Half Life 1
Had to change binds to swim properly /uninstalled

>Doom 1&2
Friends loved it cause gore and splats,for me it was another Wolf 3d,funny for the first 20 minutes and snorefest straight after /uninstalled

>Duke 3d
First stage was love,second stage was meh /uninstalled

>Unreal
Lasted till stage 4 or 5,couldn't withstand the pixel/texture mesh /uninstalled

>Unreal Tournament
Whoa no gravity and rails /uninstalled

>Quake from 1 to 2 to Arena
All of mine mehs /uninstalled

>Serious Sam 1st and 2nd Encounter
Do a thing,anything I fucking dare you,le horde happens /uninstalled

>C&C Tiberian Sun
The fuck they did with mah units,wth is this sci-fi crap?Didn't even managed to end NOD campaign /uninstalled

>Hitman 1
Somehow the jungle level gave me motion sickness /uninstalled

>Hitman 2
Soundblaster or something wasn't compatible and games was acting funny /uninstalled

>Hitman Contracts
Whoa baldy at this point I don't even know /uninstalled

>Deus EX
Meh /uninstalled

>Portal
100 minutes wasted for something that tried to be funny and yet Tetris was a better challenge than it /uninstalled

Have many other but dinner is ready so eff you

>Liking Outlast-tier garbage.
Kill yourself faggot.

>some point after the hive
you played through over half the game and then gave up?
jesus user, how long did it take you to get there? If you were enjoying the rest, just put up with the alien ai till the end.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

>Killer is Dead

I was really looking forward to the game, but I just somehow got sick of it within 15 minutes. Not sure as to why I dropped the game that fast, just felt like stopping.

Oh. Well I didn't do it, although it was there since I did the ending with the gray haired fellow.

is there any of this kind of bullshit in bb or ds3?

everything about this triggers me except for unreal

>Do a thing,anything I fucking dare you,le horde happens

That's the point.

I liked it, although there are some people who have problems with it. Maybe pick it up when it's on sale, and see if the DLCs have fixed anything a bit further down the line.

I'd certainly recommend it to anyone unfamiliar with Paradox titles, because it's almost certainly the easiest one to pick up.

>you ram into cars with a contextual button press

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Consoles.

jesus dude maybe find another hobby

>it's way too hard

That's the point my man

Uhh, what? It plays exactly like Half Life 2.

Here's hoping them going to Unity for 2 helps the game.

I was tempted to drop it as well
Forget the fact that the Xeno had an unrealistic tracking system, walking towards you even if you're extremely quiet and cutting animations to spawn and sprint towards you (which was extremely frustrating), the game feels like it's supposed to end at like 8 hours but drags on for 8 more and eventually the game got ruined for me

I recently tried to replay God of War. I got to the Athens rooftops and then quit when wraiths were introduced. I don't know how I ever got past them when I was younger, their attacks stun you when you block them and they're too fast and there's too many to dodge.

Never crashes on my PS4, dropped it because i'm sick of open world games.

whos excited for infinite warfare

chapter 20
unconsciously dropped it because the game was just boring.

wall men escalator in silent hill 4. got past them when i first played it on release but can't tolerate such bad design now

I was under the impression that people just did it for the crazy factor, not as an actual strategy to try and win the game.

t. Tom Hulett

>using the 2 worst party members.

he deserved it.

>Can't 180 j-turn with the handbrake in nearly any vehicle
>Camera flips the fuck out when you reverse, you can't hold it steady and reverse
>Combat makes you mash quickly AND wait for qte prompts
>No jumping, no permanent weapon inventory, can't store random vehicles

The game WANTS me to hate it even though I've tried multiple times to like it.

Pretty much every time I start The Binding of Isaac Rebirth now.

FEAR 3

Decided to jump right into it after replaying FEAR 1 as I had played FEAR 2 not too long ago. Holy fuck how disgustingly awful that game is.

>fov is complete shit and nonadjustable
>bloom out the ass
>everything is brown and gritty
>still no lean
>move out of starting room
>its just a long hallway with chest high barricades littered throughout
>enemy pops up and game prompts you to shoot at his head for a headshot for extra damage
>next hallway is the same except 2 enemies this time
>move through the hallway
>camera auto pans to the left and Alma jumps out of a wall and screams at you for a second
>uninstall

It's simply a shit game. Every quest is either MMO tier kill/collect X or a detective simulator.

The dealbreaker was gameplay and combat. It's so bad that it just hurts to play.

really the game has gotten progressively worse with each expansion, even wrath of the lamb

If only I had the patience to learn anything more complex than fucking Civilization.

I stopped playing once the Alien was gone and it was nothing but those shitty androids to deal with. I mean I enjoyed the aesthetic and nostalgia design of the game but gameplay wears thin fast. Alien parts were the only exciting parts really.

I've done this at least twice for every bethesda game since morrowind.

>play game
>get bored
>drop it
>years later
>see amazing mods
>spend days getting them all installed and working
>play for an hour
>still get bored
>Oh look, a new Fallout/TES game is coming out soon!

Uncharted for PS Vita

>"LOOK, MORE OF GUARO'S MEN"

every fucking 4 minutes.

Those swipe QTE's were fucking infuriating.

You're the kind of faggot that gets a triforce tattoo and think ONLY TRU GAYMERS KNO DIS

I was playing Exanima last night for a few hours in the new arena mode. I managed to work my way up to the adept rank and get some decent equipment when I decided to give the new troll fight a shot. The troll unavoidably ragdolls me with his club and as my character is standing up (during which controls don't do anything) the troll brings his club down on my head for an entire life bar worth of lethal damage, killing my character in one hit and erasing all of the grindy progress I had made.
I uninstalled that shit after that.

Name me 5 games where you get shot in the back and don't fall off the balcony.

Take up knitting

This doesn't happen in my game, I can shoot through to the other side if I blast the wall. Community Edition, maybe?

Does it still count if you physically didn't even play the game? When Fable 2 or 3 (forgot which did this first) was new I was hype as hell for it. My brother got the game so even though I could play it for free I didn't. The reason? They have preordered weapons (which my brother got) but depending on the location you will get a different weapon. Right out of the box it was literally impossible to collect every possible item in the game. Kill my hype so fucking fast that I gave up on Fable altogether on the spot. A shame too because I am a huge fan of the first game and saw great potential in the series that sadly ended at the first game.

Just do what I did and cheat

I wouldn't really call HoI4 more complex than civilization, and it doesn't have much of a brick wall intro either. The AI largely handles the combat and the economy is incredibly bare bones, so there's not a lot to it. Just build civilian factories early game, then military factories later.

No worries. Shit series. Got progressively worse every game.

And they say Cred Forums isn't one person.

Thanks, honey bunny

I played that game simply because it was bundled with FEAR 1 and 2 and I regret it 5 minutes after starting it
It's painfully clear there's nothing left of FEAR 1 and 2 in FEAR 3, not the art direction, the mood or the mechanics/AI and the story is absolutely disgusting

That exact shit gets me to drop games too.

yogg is basically an "oh shit I'm about to die" play

if he kills you, you were going to die anyway

but if yogg does something nice it can turn the game around

anyone care to explain?

Do I have to play HL1 to enjoy/understand HL2?

>mfw i dropped it after naxx.
feels good,
i forecasted shit like this.
F2P are shit, but if its a FP2 cards games its even worse.

P3 namedrops the P2 protagonist in one completely missable line, otherwise it's 100% unrelated to the previous games.

>Potential to delevel being detrimental to a game
You suck, punk. You could have gotten your level back in the form of pure souls from your blood stain.

The game literally tells you that there are situations where you can't just talk yourself out of harms way. This should really be common sense in a world filled with super-powered beings.

The only way to quit that game is ragequitting. I remember when I did.

every crpg I've tried

just can't get past all the tedious micromanagement

I've dropped it at the start of the World of Ruin. I was playing the PS1 version and the unbearably long loading times eventually became too much of a hassle, we're talking upwards of 40 seconds every time I'd open the menu.

I should play the original or the GBA version sometime.

Warhammer 40k : Space Marine
Dark Souls 2 times though I picked it back up, finished and it's now my favourite game
MGSV after Chapter 1
Witcher 1 in the swamp. Came back 3 months later and it's now one of my favourite games
SOMA-Alien Isolation. I'm too much of a pussy

literally impossible to solve.

I got to the last boss in the most recent strider game after retrying that elevator part several times. Finally start fighting final boss and game crashes for no reason. Start it up again hoping to fight boss but it restarts me at the elevator.

Uninstalled

really? I found it pretty easy.
git gud casual

But the whole last third of the game is combat and nothing but, which isn't really representative of the first two thirds of the game.

3, then 4.
4 has a short section taking place in P3's city two years after P3 so there's potential spoiler danger in playing P4 first.

Unless he plays P3:Portable.

This, I tried on NG+ on the hardest difficulty and it was fucking impossible. I kept getting 1HKOd by this huge fucking tree monster, and in a fight with more than 2 enemies I would just get combo'd and die.

You have to bring railroad track, 2 scarves and 2 rapiers and put them into upside down cups.

Even DMC3 does this

Casual babies need not apply

I was about to post this.

I think I got you beat, bitches.

Fuck mate Im about to face that fucker.

>Obviously fishing for the video

I am happy to be baited just this once.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

>Warhammer 40k : Space Marine
The multiplayer for this game was good but it was pointless to play unless you had started playing early. The weapons you unlocked later were vastly superior to the starting ones.

I struggled with the plot.
It started out dark-ish, with some mystery factor and a believable setting for anime standards... Then I hit the summer part.
Everything got more and more retarded until the part where the robot chick dresses like a student and starts attending school and no one sees through her disguise despite her speaking like an answering machine and talking constantly about being a robot.
After that I completely lost interest in the story and the shitty gameplay couldn't keep me hooked all by itself.

Jesus fuck user spoiler that shit.

That's understandable then.

watch the heal bar

The entire game was unnecessary because I spared the dark ones in the first game (which I beat on the hardest setting), but the constant fighting humans then fighting monsters in huge bursts rather than a pleasant mix like the first game was extremely frustrating. Then, about 6 hours in you go to this swampy area on the surface where there's a million and one demons in the ai as well as constantly spawning swamp creatures on the ground. Even with 20 minutes of air filters, it was too frustrating and dumb to make me want to finish it. Also, I had just spent all my ammo fighting communists in the previous level so I didn't have the one million bullets necessary to kill one monster.

>I didn't enjoy this game because reasons
>ZOGGIN' CAZULZ GO BAG TO COD

You're a fag, to be honest. The Swamp is an excellent area.

nyx was far more frustrating then the eyeball

You're a fag for not making the right choice in the first game and having to play through the shitty second game to rectify your own stupidity.

so you played through the game and then dropped it?

Nyx was in a good game. Everything in P4 felt like it was made specifically to annoy the living fuck out of me.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>witcher 3 combat
>not being the most casual shit ever

i like the game but you are wrong and just a little baby.

Eyeball annoyed me less
probably becuase it didnt take 3 hours to kill

>Obviously fishing for this video
or he was just making a reference to it

I raped the fuck out of Nyx though. The arcana speech was cool, as well.

I dropped Witcher 3 when it got to the second area. I spent 60 hours completely clearing out the entire map on the first place, then I just didn't care and uninstalled when I hit the second area. Doesn't help that I hate the annoying bitch witch.

Persona 3 just got boring 15 hours in.

That's why i stopped playing turn based RPGs

you shouldnt use two rng rolls 40 minutes into a fight. its literally called risk management. literally how does this not occur to people
>man, ive been fighting for 40 minutes, it would be REALLY bad if i did this and this happened
>do it
>oh MAN IT HAPPENED WOOOWWW

Undertale. Not shitposting.
I just dont feel to continue. All its so lame.
Im a Lisa fan.

i dont think it's up to the player though. like the enemy casts charm and then the AI makes the character cast heal on the enemy.

not played it so i could be wrong though. if the player chose to cast heal knowing that it could heal the enemy then yes that's dumb.

I think he's refering to the fact that the boss has an attack that can literally fuck over you in one turn
there isnt realy much you can do about it
only thing i got off the top of my head is having a no charm item (which if i recall doesnt do much) or using at item to take charm away (which if there is more then one character charmed your probably fucked)
not to mention that attack if I remember correctly tries to apply every status effect at once
or at least a shit load of them

>with the choices DSP made
>it was the games fault

I think I dropped it some point after medical.

I'm just tired of playing hide and seek with the space nigger all the time.

I can't. It's good at first, but later on it becomes tedious.

thats a real blast from the pass thanks for reminding me

>Dropping Persona
>Persona 4 no less
nigga just get Yoshitsune and hassou tobi it to death

Why are you damage controlling for easily the most overrated game trilogy ever?

Tales of Zestiria, after the game force you to doevery sidequest avaible at that point of the game to collect the gems for progressing the game.

Who tought it was a good idea? there's a reason sidequests have "side" in their name

I got two since the game was similar.

>Sacred Stones (the one on the left)
Okay so it doesn't seem that hard since you get alot of troops and are paired again with the old protagonists for the first time but there's something very obvious in the picture that Fire Emblem players dread. FUCKING SAND. It impedes movement on everyone and especially on Calvary units, so most likely about 1/3 of your group is fucking slow as shit. Oh like that wasn't hard enough there are 2 bosses in this level, one with a 1HKO axe and another is a fucking dragon rider with a special lance that pierces armor. NOT ONLY THAT but once you do manage to kill one (easiest one is the top left boss) the game spawns MORE dragons and also fucking Sage enemies. SAGE ENEMIES. So you just have to pray your healer isn't targeted by anything and just let them come to you while you get butt fucked from every angle because of the huge as fuck dragon lancer army.

>Fire Emblem (on on the right)
Okay so this one is honestly one of the hardest stages in a FE game I have ever played and i've played most of them. Not only are there Sages and Warlocks (the upgraded versions of Mages and Druids, first time you meet more than one in game) but it's also fucking SNOWING so your movement and sight is halved. It's a fucking disaster, your team is constantly getting shitted on before you even reach the castle and you have to pray your healer isn't targeted. Most of the time these fuckers will leave you with less than 10 hp and it's also impossible to outrun these assholes because of their special items that allow them to target long range enemies.

Did I mention if you die at any time you lose your character FOREVER? It's fucking stupid.

Why did u block out alt's name?

then dont have heal, use item heals. how hard can this be. OR as the other poster mentioned here
have a no charm item, or use an item to take charm away. if the boss can charm more then one person at once, then the item becomes more valuable.

>oh man i could change my stragety or acquire an item that would defeat that tactic
>dosent
>OH WOOOOWWWWW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO STOP THAT TACTIC

>5 hours of grinding
You obviously did something wrong. Bad hour or place. It must take 10 minutes top to find one.

Wait until you fight Scylla or the Harpy guy

the problem is you cant just buy the anti items
on top of that even if you just bring heal items instead (which cost a ridiculous amount of money and you'd be hard pressed to grind for them considering the game's time limit and shit load of other things you need to do) the players still can get fucked up by giving the enemies attack/defense ups
or even just attacking their own team (which cant do about a 1/4 to 3/4 amounts of health)
no top of that the boss gets two turns to do damage as well
not to mention if Just MC dies then its game over
the game can seriously fuck you in the ass in a single turn and there is nothing you can do about it

>Commandos 1&2
They said sneak up on guards and move when they are not facing you,take pot kills and free Europe from the nazi kikes,didn't worked so well despite my war efforts /uninstalled

>Hidden & Dangerous
CJ could not get past that dang bridge,I was playing OFP at that time and had no problems going rambo and making it,on the other hand the AI was worse or didn't like me at all /uninstalled

>Tony "Welded Knees on Rollers" Pro Skateboarding 1&2
Sorry but pad support is not a thing just go back and play it on your PS /user/...will do /uninstalled

>Team Fortress 2
Do soldier tutorial,load mp game,server hangs and kicks me out,join another server was and it was one of the earliest idling servers.You don't fucking say? /uninstalled

>Day of Defeat
Clanmates invite me in their DoD hugbox,map was so small that if had an erection I could easily poke the entire server without moving from my spot /uninstalled

>Counterstrike
Downloaded through 56kbs modem,took me days to fetch it,sorry but we upgraded to another version so you need to download this patch /uninstalled

>Enemy Territory
Had no problems playing on MP RTCW,community on servers didn't allowed you to make any mistake despite being public servers,playing outside EU was out of question due ping and people kicking you out,didn't last that long and /uninstalled both

>Vietcong Fist Alpha
That fucking last mission and team mates going postal despite hold fire orders and charlie spotting you through everything /uninstalled and reinstalled it just for MP sake,then /uninstalled again cause cheaters and server admins banning you for tossing nades to sort out corner campers

>C&C Renegade
It went straight to the is already /uninstalled and listed back to ebay,but when I was playing the advanced CTI on a finnish OFP server people invited me there to try it again,wish those guys were still there

It's funny reviewers said it was too long, and I thought "casuals ruining muh Vidya" but there's so many moments in this game where you are doing functionally nothing just to advance, and even when you think you are nearing the end there is so much more to play but it's all identical to when moment you got the flamethrower

How is it that Cred Forums is so terrible at videogames?

Just finished Uncharted 1's blue room after a couple rage quits. It wasn't worth it XD

>Fire Emblem (on on the right)
I used and abused Pent and his long range healing staff, it's not that hard desu.

>Did I mention if you die at any time you lose your character FOREVER? It's fucking stupid.
It's actually a really good mechanic because your character ACTUALLY dies, I wish more games did that. Shame the newer games from the franchise casualized even that.

You're a fag for dismissing games because of MUH CANON

I can never finish a Dark Souls game. It just drags on after the 20 hour mark. Sure there's new enemies and bosses but it all boils down to "play defensive until you know when to roll"

Overwatch. I hit my goal of platinum solo and it wasn't even that hard. This game is a casual shitfest.

what the fuck
did we play the same game? i had problem with scaling in the first few hours where I was a few levels higher than anything near me and walking with enough gold to buy a castle

Fucking great

got to around level 31 and my templar was still a pantsless homeless man

I thought it having co-op would at least make it playable, i was wrong. Tried playing for half an hour with a friend and it would disconnect every time, haven't touched the game since.

>muh millennials
You're either underage or 40+ if you're not a millennial

What does that even mean?

if anything death is rewarded because you get to fap to the death animations

>the problem is you cant just buy the anti items
but you can acquire them
>on top of that even if you just bring heal items instead (which cost a ridiculous amount of money and you'd be hard pressed to grind for them considering the game's time limit and shit load of other things you need to do)
Oh my god, a challenge in a game that already challenges you with a timer. its almost like the game is supposed to be vaguely difficult. christ who would of thought
>the players still can get fucked up by giving the enemies attack/defense ups
then dont use/have those attacks, or acquire items that negate this effect
>no top of that the boss gets two turns to do damage as well
wow, thats unfair, thats something that only...a boss should have. cough
>not to mention if Just MC dies then its game over
then the MC is of the highest priority to protect. plan accordingly
>the game can seriously fuck you in the ass in a single turn and there is nothing you can do about it
we just talked about multiple methods to prevent this. the ONLY thing that allows the boss to do this, is from the inaction of the player.

I really don't see how this could make you drop the game; he didn't even take fall damage or land in a pile of zombies.

Fear 3 is indeed a fucking shitheap buuuut
To be fair so is fear 2 compared to fear 1.

Il never understand how people can say they enjoyed fear 2 in the slightest after having played fear 1 it's absolutely insulting and somehow people give 2 a pass but 3 is where the series declines. It's bullshit, fear 1 is the only good fear game

Having played the everloving shit out of both, he is much easier in the first game.

Second game you can't get away from him, the only thing you can do is memorize his moves and beat him on his terms.

First game you can literally run around in panther form for hours and he can't catch up to you, that fight has a lot more room to breathe.

Looks like Thief stealth.

>Sacred Stones desert map
Yeah it's annoying but it wasn't too hard for me.
The ghost ship was much worse for me.
>play on hard mode
>limited space + fog of war + flying enemies
>friendly NPCs appear on the other side of the map
>one is a healer who dies in one hit from physical attacks
>the other is a berserker who dies in one hit from magical attacks
>have to talk to the healer to recruit her, then talk to the zerker with the healer to recruit him
The stage would have been laughably easy if it hadn't been for those two.

Even better, in the same stage you can recruit a third character who starts out as an enemy, has massive attack and defense and flies. He is much easier to recruit AND becomes useful right then and there instead of needing cover.

I played that game for hours, trying to enjoy it but it is soo fucking repetitive! It gets stale after a couple hours of the same enemies and the same qte

that playthrough was glorious
>people going out of their way to invade and Scraping Spear troll him

This is why you play the first two games first in a trilogy user. You're supposed to care about the story since that's a huge part of the game.

You clearly have never played this game
all it takes is the boss to do one thing
>uses the attack
>MC gets feared meaning he automatically skips turns
>one or more players get confused or charmed
>they then proceed to attack MC
keep in mind you dont actually control the other characters just yourself
and again you dont just get ANTI items
they are a rare drop that might appear in a chest in a dungeon where if you stay inside for too long then the characters get sick and you cant bring them to fight for a day or two
not to mention you only get like 1 or 2 in game weeks to climb dozens of floors and fight 3 other bosses before this one

If you dont know what you are talking about then stop trying to defend a bosses terrible RNG mechanic

>SMT IV
>first SMT game
>well this isn't very fun but lets get a little farther to give it a fair shot
>get to Minotaur underleveled
>grind some better monsters and beat him in two or three tries
>heh that wasn't so bad
>get to medusa like 20 minutes later
>kicks my shit in
>realize i'm going to have to grind more good demons again to beat the boss
>gameplay isn't fun, story is meh, and the characters are some of the most one dimensional i've ever seen in any game, let alone a JRPG

dropped it there, fuck that game. are the other SMTs just as shit, or is it a meme series?

>use invincible vehicle cheat on flying mission
>later almost completed game
>cant get gf or even talk to her to get key card for last?mission

fucking rockstar

>goal
>plat

wew lad. I'm not even good, but anything under master is a trench shit rank.

Haven't played IV so I can't compare, but out of all the main SMT games I played, Nocturne was the best.

I enjoyed it and tried to play by the rules but by around chapter 16 I just started spamming save states since you sometimes need a certain player for a stage.

Haha holy shit I hated that whole gimmick, actually I think I know the stage you're talking about. Weren't they a couple or something like that?

dinner

i probably could have powered through it if the characters weren't so flat. a blank slate protagonist really doesn't work if every other character is shit. is nocturne like that or does the MC have a personality?

woah, woah, woah, your missing a step here, you forgot a few BEFORE
>uses the attack
they are
>completely and utterly fail to do anything about getting the items/abilities to negate this attack
>mentally prepare yourself by convincing yourself that doing the above, makes it anyone elses fault
OKAY now we can add those steps
>uses the attack
>MC gets feared meaning he automatically skips turns
>one or more players get confused or charmed
>they then proceed to attack MC

>they are a rare drop that might appear in a chest in a dungeon where if you stay inside for too long then the characters get sick and you cant bring them to fight for a day or two
not to mention you only get like 1 or 2 in game weeks to climb dozens of floors and fight 3 other bosses before this one
>the game should hand me everything i need on a silver platter, easily

games do normally have this mode. we call it "easy difficulty"

I dropped that garbage in the intro tutorial. Fucking garbage

I had 0 trouble with nyx but you shouldn't be defending what takes place in that webm, user. Half the party is charmed including the MC. When you lose control of the MC you're at the whim of your retarded NPC partners.

>completely and utterly fail to do anything about getting the items/abilities to negate this attack
>mentally prepare yourself by convincing yourself that doing the above, makes it anyone elses fault

not really correct at all
you can only equip one of the items to anti it
which means you can only defend from one or the other
if MC gets feared then he's pretty much fucked
if MC gets charmed he's pretty much fucked
you cant prevent both
and on top of that there is no way in hell you are gonna have 4 anti charm rings or 4 anti fear rings
fear also double fucks you over considering the fact that if one of your NPC helpers get hit by it there is a large chance they run away from the battle and dont come back

Stop talking about shit you have no idea about

>Weren't they a couple or something like that?
Kamikaze princess L'Arachel and her dwarf caretaker Dozla, on a quest to rid the world of zombies.

dropping games is what I do all the time, I don't know why, I don't think it's because the game themselves are bad, I just don't feel like playing them

(from steam)

>Deus Ex: mankind divided
>Alien Breed 1,2,3
>Dark matter
>hydrophobia prophecy
>larva mortus
>titanis
>costume quest 2
>final fantasy type 0 HD
>final fantasy lightning returns (13-3)
>shadowrun returns
>titan quest
>torchlight 1-2
>black mesa (mod)
>alan wake american nightmare
>blacksoul
>resident evil operation raccoon city
>alien rage unlimited
>aliens vs predator
>bioshock 2
>deus ex
>deus ex invisible war
>half life 2
>hard reset
>legendary
>tron 2.0
>adventure time secret of the nameless kingdom
>alice madness returns
>aztaka
>batman arkham asylum
>darksiders 1-2
>exodus
>guacamelee super turbo championship edition
>mystik belle
>shantae risky's revenge

THAT'S NOT COUNTING THE TRASH FOLDER FROM GAMES i CAN'T GET REFUNDS

>half the party was charmed
shit nigga maybe he could of done som-oh wait we JUST got finished discussing literally just that

That's illegal, you know.

desu all SMT protags I know of are silent protags, so don't expect much. You can pick a few choices of dialog but that's it. The other characters are pretty good, though.

Except you don't actually understand how the game works

braccus rex fight in divinity os

>not really correct at all
>you can only equip one of the items to anti it
>which means you can only defend from one or the other

well, in this case, the charmed literally lost him the battle, so lets have a guessing game on which one was more important. heeeerrrreee comes the jeopardy theme!
do do do do do do do...do, dodododo do do do
annnnnd the answer issssss: charm!

>and on top of that there is no way in hell you are gonna have 4 anti charm rings or 4 anti fear rings
citation needed. also, you dont NEED 4 of them, you just need anti charm for the ones who can heal. infact, you could put fear on the ones who need fear the most and anti-charm on the ones that need anti-charm. its almost like...

>fear double fucks you over
so, what would of been worse. the boss getting a full heal, or the loli robot running away. leeeetttss sseeee

>not really correct at all
literally wrong

The other guy is retarded but you can just spam the infinity fusion spell every turn, that's how I beat the boss first try in FES.

Again you can't just grind for items
the items you are describing are a rare drop in a timed dungeon during a game with a different time limit
most treasure chests just give you shitty health ups
and again you seem to think you can just equip the entire party to the point where not a single one can be effected by status effects (which again the boss's attack attempts to hit you with all of them at once)

Not that guy but in Nocturne you're by yourself most of the time.
The characters are interesting, I guess. I liked most of them but you don't really interact with most of them on a regular basis. Isolation is a major part of the game (one character literally makes isolation his religion) so it's sort of natural.

I dropped 999 when I realized the obvious twist of "we're in nevada!" and the even more obvious twist of "we weren't really in danger from the bracelets, it just so happens no route allows you to know that so it's an irrelevant twist that has no serious baring on the game!". I read a plot summary and said "of course, and they made it even more stupidly obvious and then added worst twists on top of it".

>your just wrong
Except you dont actually understand how an argument works.

see, ill use your argument.
>no, YOUR wrong!

ooooh counter that. if you call it stupid, your just calling...your own post stupid. get to it!

The only thing I can think of that would probably aggravate most players in BB is winter lanterns, but they're rare and a pretty end-gamey enemy. Outside of that most people back when it came out were just bitching about the bosses being too hard, which imo they're not once you get accustomed to how BB is supposed to be played - enemies are more aggressive if you try to play defensively and even outside of the rally mechanic, aggression is the best way to go about killing things.

The way leveling up works is a little obtuse at first because you can't do it until you at least see the first boss, and most people died in their first encounter, so they get butthurt over losing a totally minuscule amount of souls.

ds3 is okay I guess if you accept that heavy armor gimps you and the best course of action is to use a straight sword of some kind

>be me
>get into assfaggotS back when it was a mod
>game is fun play with friends all the time
>sink tons of hours into game
>assfaggots 2 comes out in beta
>pretty fun better graphics community still ok
>game comes out of beta
>community slowly turns sour and game is infested with south americans
>june 6th 2014 the day i quit assfaggots
ive been clean for 2 years guys never been more proud of myself

>well, in this case, the charmed literally lost him the battle, so lets have a guessing game on which one was more important. heeeerrrreee comes the jeopardy theme!
>do do do do do do do...do, dodododo do do do
>annnnnd the answer issssss: charm!

except its not
if the MC doesnt get charmed he'd probably get feared
and guess what
if you cant save the rest of your team who are Also feared (because like you said there is no point in having not fear)
they will literally leave the battle causing MC to fight the boss which can kill him in a few hits (and he gets two hits a turn)
not to mention if he also gets feared he cant heal or attack back
so guess what
you still dont know what you are talking about

oh yeah i had 2k hours

Space Battleship Gothic Armada

never pressed alt-f4 so much on a singleplayer campaign
>3 min to destroy a fucking ork battleship behind 25 ork cruiser
>protect your planet against eldar sanic-cruiser
>catch the 6 cargo vessel across the whole map with your 3 ship against 8

>so, what would of been worse. the boss getting a full heal, or the loli robot running away. leeeetttss sseeee

>so what would be worse no one having the ability to heal or fight back or everone fighting each other and healing the boss

honestly they both fuck you over the same amount

>Again you can't just grind for items
why, the time limit is 1 second? theres literally no other time to delegate stuff to do? its just, hit start new game, and 1 second passes, and then its the boss fight? wooooowwww
>its a rare drop, you might have to spend time getting it
yeah i see that being an issue in a game with a 1 second time limit
>most give you shitty health ups
yeah, i bet you can only open one up, in the 1 second time limit
>and again you seem to think you can just equip the entire party to the poi-
we talked about this here
>you dont NEED 4 of them, you just need anti charm for the ones who can heal. infact, you could put fear on the ones who need fear the most and anti-charm on the ones that need anti-charm. its almost like...

>The entire game was unnecessary because I spared the dark ones in the first game (which I beat on the hardest setting)

Are you genuinely autistic or this bait?

Seriously, this screams of someone genuinely having a loose grip on reality.

>if the MC doesnt get charmed he'd probably get feared
the loli robot in the webm is the MC? wow!
no you dolt, charm protect the ones with healing abilities, can you not read
>they will leave the battle!
deal wit it. did you not see the webm? they were THAT close to beating him. could of shed two team members and still won the battle. lllooooookkk and thiiiinkkkkkkkkk

you are the stupidest man I've ever seen
I've told you before the time limit in the dungeon is like 30 minutes
and on top of that several of the days to fight bosses to even get to the boss
you'd be left with a few days at max and again the anti charm/fear shit is an incredibly rare drop

trying to find a youtube of this

is his name rodin? ive never played this series

they still had another (at least) ten minutes into that battle bro
you really dont know how SMT games work do you

>Western Games.qt

oh, so youve got 30 WHOLE MINUTES before this boss battle occurs. theres no where else, ever, in this entire game you could try to acquire this stuff. thats actually, the entire game. you hit start new game, and in 30 minutes you fight this boss

oh, okay then, i agree

Amazing how you cant read

I thought driving cars was fun in that game. What's wrong with it? The contextual ram was also a fun addition.

I barely ever drop the games I play without finishing but there are exceptions. Let's see.

>Fallout 4
Altought I've finished it the third time I played it I've dropped the game twice before every time right after you get to the Institute.

>Witcher 3
Also finished on the third attemp. First time dropped right after crossing Pontar, second time after the battle of Kaer Morhen

>Hearthstone
RNG

>Dark Souls 1,2,3
After realisation that combat and mechanics are too clunky for me to enjoy
>inb4 git gut n00b, dark sools the best game u just jelly XD

>DOOM 4
After getting out of The Hell. Game's repetitive as fuck

>Shadow of Mordor
After two hours or so

>Skyrim
Happens at least twice a year.
>See a good mod
>Install the game
>Install 100 mods
>Spent 10-20 hours fixing, testing, installing
>Get bored after two hours of playing

And the list could go on

it was mentioned that that was 40 mintues into said battle. if there was just another 10 minutes to go, and they had managed to make it 4 times as long with all 4 party members, he SHOULD be able to make it another 10 minutes with half the members.

if...he didnt suck

the soviet union looks like a skin disease

srsly joe cartoon

oh, so im wrong. there IS more time before it, and you could delegate it. or there isnt?

hey, but since weve just delved into ur wrongs, well, ur wrong

Everytime you post you show more and more that you have never played an SMT game

Pathologic ending,
there is three different storys, each one 24 hours of game play. and I dropped it after the first story

its a shame it went full retard, it was an amazing game

also i gotta bail so argue with ya laters

there really isnt
drops are specific to floors

Just get another hobby, you fucking autist

Yes

What the fuck is even so great about this game?

hey man, im not the one defending losing. the games possible to finish, believe it or not. people did stuff you didnt do and won, somehow. they just, you know, put thought into it

Last Light is a sequel to the book, not the game.

>liking pure shit

yes I've beaten it
that doesnt mean that the boss itself isnt RNG
its more the fact that you dont actually know any of the mechanics of the game or how the game works thats showing
you want to beat persona 3 without any party members and then come back here then be my guest

A shame, as that stage of the game is when cost-cutting measures had to be implemented.

>playing through a mediocre game just for the story

Waste of time, at that point you could just watch a playthrough and skip the boring parts if you care that much about the story.

Doom 3 is at it's height with the BFG edition that gives you a shoulder lamp. There's also a mod floating around somewhere that, instead of using the shoulder lamp, gives every weapon a lightsource unique to that weapon. The shotgun gets a wide cone of light, and the pistol just gets a tiny laser sight for illumination, for instance. That mod really does Doom 3 a lot of favors imo.

Life is Strange after 7 minutes.
Dropped it the moment I went back in time the first time, couldn't answer the teachers question correctly, even though I knew the right answer thanks to time-traveling, and the annoying classmate bitch ended her sentence for the second time with:"...sadface"
This completely ruined the entire series for me because that sentence destroyed any glimmer of immersion left inside me

I dropped Hydrophobia: Prophecy around what I believe was the last boss. Even though my special bullets hit what they should've, they just bounced off half the time and it was just one big clunky mess. I should've dropped it way earlier. It was so bad, from start to finish.

I also dropped Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death or whatever, also at the final boss. People say it's so bad, it's good, but it really isn't. Some of it plays like a bad B-film. But the game really is terrible, and people who find it funny are braindead. The combat was stale and the bosses were boring.

>believe it or not. people did stuff you didnt do and won,
yeah because its possible that no one will be feared or charmed
because the attack is complete RNG

Game can be fun, but it's mostly frustrating. For example: every war is total war, you fight until enemy is 60-90% conquered. No local conflicts. When i was playing Colombia I had to conquer my way to US and completly conquer it, cause they decided to support Equador during war.

>playing Virtues Last Reward
>the game wants me to either ally or betray Alice, qt Egyptian bitch
>If we both ally we both get a small boost
>If one of us betrays the other the betrayer gets a big boost and the person betrayed loses points and possibly dies
>if we both betray we lose nothing
>OK, so I ally Alice because she seems nice
>she betrays me, calls me stupid for allying her
>fuck this, I re-load the last choice and Betray her back
>this time she tried to ally me, and now everyone is calling me an asshole for betraying her
>my character admits I cheated, blaming me for fucking everything up

Jesus Christ how can they fuck up the illusion of choice so badly.

>play Div: OS with a friend
>get to Bracchus
>we get destroyed
>think we need to do some other quest so we're more even with him
>we forget everything about him, until we're so high level that the battle is piss-easy
Felt like I had cheated myself out of a bossfight

t. telltale fanboy

Didn't find the game any fun anymore and everything gameplay was just a slog so I quit it and just didn't pick it up. Then half a year later i learned that this was the 2nd to last level of the game so I watched the rest on youtube. Fortress of regret looked even more frustrating than usual so kind of glad i dodged that bullet. The ending wasn't very impressive either and felt kind of expected after what had been told previously.

The shit you're talking about is optional convenience stuff. They're called secrets for a reason.

Me too user. Though I did give it a chance and I'd still say it's a decent game, but I never finished it and I have no intention to.

Driving aside, this game is amazing

Came out during a time where sci-fi shooters were huge, had better physics than most games at the time, had a plot that wasn't fucking stupid and could be compared to decent literature, music and world-building was on-point, gunplay was good but not great and the game has great pacing.
It also lived up the the reasonable amount of hype it generated.

Dragon Age Origins. I dropped it three times before finally knuckling down, and beating it on my fourth play. I got so fucking bored with it each time that I just stopped playing. Got back to it a few months later, started a new one saying I'd finish it that time.

Ended up putting 105~ish hours total before finally beating it. Haven't gone back to it since. Just a fucking slog of a game.

>FO3
realized the game was oblivion but worse in every way
>FONV
realized the game was FO3 but worse in every way
>diablo 3
realized the game was a clicking simulator after i started playing again and just dropped $40 on the expansion
>ass creed black flag
realized the game was literally AC3 but with the shitty ship combat made mandatory
>dragons dogma
realized the game was only fun in boss battles and everything else was boring shit
>destiny
realized it had all of the grind of an MMO but with none of the social fun of an MMO
>crysis
aliens
>aliens colonial marines
humans i actually was enjoying the game until that point, it was a decent arcade FPS

Mage's tower. The levels in this game are way too big and with so much space that has no gameplay in them other than just running through. There's something to be said for having more large and complex levels in terms of providing atmosphere and a sense of scale but too much is too much.

>Hearthstone
reached rank 1 with some self built paladin deck, rank reset and was done with it. Can imagine it being impossible to get back into because of missing cards

>MW3 after the campaign
campaign was pretty gud, but the multiplayer was horrific, sold the game not so long after

>Fallout 4
after like 15 hours in the campaign i just got utterly bored because i was constantly out of ammo

>DayZ
great at first untill it got too much exposure. at some point everyone just played it like any other shooter and the whole thing that made it great was kill

>H1Z1
was great times playing together then they split the game in two for some dumbass reason and now both versions are shit

>realized the game was only fun in boss battles
>the end game is 90% boss battles

>play Zero Time Dilemma
>The bad guy flips a coin and says I win the game if I guess right
>I guessed right
>All the characters are freed

Well, I guess I beat the fucking game then.

>but wait, there's more
>forced to go back and re-flip the coin to trap myself and get to play the game
>Now I have like 20 chapters to choose from, and they're all out of order and the story makes no fucking sense
>I don't have the patience to play a 40+ hour game with no clue what's going on for the first 30 hours
>drop it

Why? The first 2 were ok, this was just shit. The 3DS version didn't even support 3D, I mean come the fuck on. VLR had 3D, but they couldn't bother giving the direct sequel 3D?

>play kirby
>the game lets you jump unlimited times, negating the need to fucking platform
>I feel like I'm playing a game for a 2 year old
>play more porn games instead

>have to play to the end game to get to the fun bit
no thanks

Dead Rising
I didn't had ANY single problem with it... it just had a timer, and that annoyed me to no end
>HERE, THERE'S A MALL WITH A LOT OF FUN STUFF / WEAPONS / CHARACTERS / SIDEQUESTS
>BUT YOU BETTER GET HURRY, THERE'S A TIMER :^)
and all my enjoyment was gone

I dropped Tsukihime the instant I realized the game was a clicking simulator, with no auto-play.

Gta China town wars, played the hell out of it like 10 hours then I dropped it sold it and I'm not 100% sure on why, chinks i guess?

thats becuase the mall and zombies are just a setting
without the timer the game would be boring as fuck

t. Dead Rising 4 target audience.

>are the other SMTs just as shit, or is it a meme series?
Persona 3 is the only SMT I've played, but the actual game part was literally nothing but one long dungeon fighting samey mobs over and over again for hours on end. You technically never have to backtrack and grind, but you're forced to kill nearly all mobs you come across in order to not be underleveled for the actual boss fights.

Story was extremely slow and predictable wow it's fucking nothing until the very, very end when things finally start moving forward. The final month and the last parts of the game were actually pretty darn good, but I wouldn't call the game as a whole worthwhile only for those parts considering how much it needlessly drags on. The dating sim-like part is one of the game's main draws and the thing rounding up the big otaku audience, but if you wanted something like that you'll be better off playing a proper VN or dating sim instead.

>great pacing
I'd argue that HL1 had better pacing. Those cutscenes where you're allowed to walk around and do trivial shit while other characters talk really slowed down the pacing for me.

Worth noting that I didn't care much about the story or characters. I probably would have finished the game if I did.

that's like saying that GTA needs a timer cause the world would be boring
if I want to go full retard and waste time doing useless shit, it's my problem

thats a problem with the game then
i'm with if they're giving me a sandbox setting to fuck around in, let me fuck around in it

the big problem with Persona 3 was its pacing
holy shit is it slow as fuck

You can let the timer run out and continue fucking around in the mall. The timer means nothing unless you want it to. If the existence of a timer bothers you, kill an important NPC and the timer (and all main story stuff) goes away.

Off the Record pissed me off, they fucked up controller support. Why the fuck can't any of my dozen odd controllers work with it, when it advertises controller support on Steam and has a greyed out controller support button in the menu? Not even a 360 controller works with it, like how the fuck did they ruin that?

I dropped Undertale when Tutorial died.

>A robot going to school was the final straw
>Not the fact that crime-fighting monsters come out of your head every time you shoot yourself

Wow so CRAZEE.

>>thats a problem with the game then
not really
the focus of the game is time management and figuring out shortcuts and the what not
just becuase you didnt look into the game doesnt mean its the games fault

>I dropped Undertale when Tutorial died.

that sounds unfun and really repetitive, looking forward to DR4 though

>if they're giving me a sandbox setting to fuck around in, let me fuck around in it

You can. Just fucking ignore the timer then dumb shitter. You are the reason Dead Rising 4 is so casualized with no timer and health regen.

Kill yourself.

reading this whole chain of replies made me physically ill. please never talk about anything again.

I'll concede HL had better pacing in terms of "gaminess" but HL2 had better pacing in terms of exposition. So if you don't care for the exposition then it'll suck, yeah.

less repetitive then hitting the same zombie with a weapon over and over again

but in the way you're describing it, the purpose is to hit the zombie with a weapon over and over again, while redoing that same gameplay but finding ways to do it faster like some speedrunner
no thx

thats not at all what I said but feel free to continue to be retarded

dropped it at the flower boss fight. the game reached the apex of pretentiousness and cringe

in what way

That level was alright. Besides, don't you have to beat the Thieves Guild to get there in the first place? Thieves Guild is waaaaaay worse

Anyone have the vid of DSP shit talking after killing Paladin Leeroy because he thought it was a human invader?

Yeah platinum can be obtained in placement matches it isn't a good ranking.

>>p3 and p4 are literal babbie's first dating sim vn
>noctenyearold actually thinks he is being intelligent

Isn't dropped just a newfangled way of saying "RAGEQUIT", and isn't ragequitting something only manbabies and children do to sperg out for their YouTube audience.

Dark Souls 2

>One direction, a bunch of mini bosses that I'm not strong enough to take them back to back
>Another direction, a place that needs a key to open
>Another direction, impossibly hard to explore since I'm not leveled up yet
>The other direction is the way I came

Shitty game. Just not fun. Pic unrelated, I just like big butts and I cannot lie.

I recognize you faggot, fuck off back to gameFAQS

Yes thieves guild was the worst. This just made me lose interest though. I wished a game proclaiming itself to be "the best stealth game" would have some tighter levels and tighter patrols rather than being so spread out.

no, it's when the game reaches a point so low that you can't take any more of its shit.
dumb lewd squid poster

that's a shitty wig on the chubby middle girl

>that's the one thing you notice

Nigga is you gay?

Ragequit is when the game is too difficult and you're doing bad, making you drop it out of anger.
Dropping a game can include ragequitters, but also things like finding the game plain boring or not worth your time for any other reason as well.

FF13, got all the way to the Final Boss when I finally admitted to myself I was only playing because I didn't want to admit to myself that there was a Final Fantasy I actually hated.

>newfangled
>muh smug post
>splatoonshit
Opinion discarded

This.

FF1, FF2 and 3 are all worse than FFXIII.

>wanting to fuck a chubby bald girl

you just have to grind in the gym for a couple in-game days and keep trying

also
>last
there's something like a dozen more missions after that if memory serves me

>got all the way to the Final Boss
Reminded me of a weird case. Shadow Hearts: From the New World is a game I actually liked. I don't know if the game itself was difficult or if I was just a bad player as a kid, but after beating the third last boss or something like that I decided taking a break and finishing the game later, with the full intention of doing so since I genuinely liked it but never actually got to doing so in practice due to sort of being daunted by the possibility of even harder boss fights.

Ok fags
>Be me
>Playing GTA LCS on psp when it was still new
>Gets far into the game
>No cheats were involved
>5 hours later makes it into the mission to unlock the third city with a lot of hidden collection found.
>Drives towards the bridge
>Oh noes, what's happening?!?!?
>Heart is racing fast and tearing
>Did not fucking save my game, I knew I should had but was hyped
>MY FUCKING GAME HAS FROZEN
>leaves it alone to hope it resumes playing and pray its just lag or something
>psp shuts off completely due to game not responding
>Legit throws psp across the room
>Goes to sleep mad like a mf

the only hard timer is the 72 hours and you can easily explore the whole mall by then you retard

For some reason I played DQVIII all the way through the Marcello part and never finished it

Maybe I'll pick up the 3DS version and finally beat it

Deadly Premonition

>wake up
>do mundane shit while listening to euphoric small talk
>drive 10 minutes in the slowest and possibly the least enjoyable "car" that drives like a fucking container full of trash
>shoot 30 absolutely non-threatening enemies with PS1 tier shooting mechanics
>drive another hellish 10 minutes to other place just to look for evidence, which means click on everything in this 10x10 meter area

I lasted until the old factory

>being so hyped that you don't save for 5(five) hours

Things that didn't happen

Fucking couldn't finish GTA3 because of the bridge that crushed the game.
And then the first STALKER because it crashed in specific location in the middle of the map.

You what?
The moment you got full party you could destroy vast majority of bosses without giving them a turn.

I probably was a shit player as a kid then. I don't really remember much about the game apart from the timed attacks and that I fapped to the manual.

Reminds me of the time my GTA VC kept crashing during load screens after dying or being busted.

Waaaaah waaaah it's too hard! Mom, there's minibosses.
GIT GUD SCRUB

>Play wildstar
>Attempt to jump while firing.
>Interrupts it

Dropped like a rock haven't looked back since.

This so fucking much.
I finished the game, hoping the game would be better as the chart Cred Forums is constantly posting. It's the same shit all game long.
I raised the difficulty mid-game because combats are piss-easy, it's almost insulting.
The final boss is a pure joke, I barely lost any health.
Oh, and the only girl I find attractive died two minutes after I met her.

I don't think I have ever seen a post this filled with shit taste in my entire life

source video please

The thing is, magical monsters coming out of your head only happen during some very special time at night that the game tries to justify through ~science~ and is the very thing you're investigating.

Meanwhile, a dozen adults (teachers/janitors) and some 30 high school students fail to realize a girl with mechanical speech patterns, metal ears and crosshair eyes, who talks non stop about being a weapon might just not be an ordinary student.
On top of the fact that said robot girl is a 10 years old construct in a setting where technology is pretty much on par with today's level which was already fighting my suspension of disbelief.
Oh, and have I mentioned she/it/whatever can speak dog and acts as a translator between the party and the team mascot dog?
I mean come on.

This. I played a couple of hours, then started a new X file, instead.

That sort of twist of fate bullshit is explained and makes sense later on.

However, Alice is the worst character in the entirety of the Zero Escape series by far.

The Witcher 2 after I beat the second boss by stun locking him in a corner, then a cut-scene showed him beating the shit out of me.
The story can go fuck itself if the gameplay is a chore

What does someone have to do to reach your level of autisim?

almost

Hey, it's been a while, whoever you are!
Hearing about GameFAQs sure brings me back, it's been a while since I stopped playing P3.

They really went full service with Shania.
Even the shortened version of fusion was plenty.

I dropped Witcher 2 because I had no idea what was going on, then bought Witcher 1 and dropped that after it was boring as fuck.