Yanderedev is paid $5000 a month to make his game

>Yanderedev is paid $5000 a month to make his game
>Keeps delaying updates and says "I'm working as fast as possible"
>Keeps wasting time making videos like these youtube.com/watch?v=xvAmCSnBjbI
>The donators don't realize they're being conned

>The donators don't realize they're being conned
And? It's a man preying on the foolish-minded. Why aren't you doing the same thing?

I don't have a retarded following

You don't need one. You need to make what the people want and then they will come to you.

No one cared who Yanderedev was until he put on the viral marketing

Tell me about Evaxephon! Why does he wear the nose?!

Didn't his shit game originate on Cred Forums?

Yes which is why pandering to the crowd is a terrible fucking idea.

I wish I could scam retards or be a professional victim for a living. Why am I so retarded that I can't think this shit up?

You lack the proper Jew genes and have an over-inflated sense of ethics and morals

I'm going to get a lot of shit for this, but his pace doesn't seem unreasonably slow to me.
Source: I work in gamedev.

>$5000 a month
Is that supposed to be a lot of money?

I make 9k a month to build people dumb Nvidia Gameworks computers

Which games are you working on?

In before mobile shit

Yes, 5k is a lot of money for many people, especially if you don't have anything to show for it.
Believe it or not

Must be nice to get handed a cushy scam-job by daddy.

you need a really good angle to con people and a lot of it is blind luck too. plus you need to be good at lying to yourself and justifying your actions. don't forget to have an exit strategy like fleeing to south america if things get so bad that a simple "oops sry guiz xD" won't cover it.

>8/v/ spoiler markup
I done fucked up.

Cred Forums insists every single developer who has ever made a game is overpaid and wasting the money, and the development costs too much.

Which is more likely: Every single indie developer, including the ones who used to work for major corporations, are con artists; or Cred Forums has absolutely no idea what these sort of things cost, and the only basis of comparison is their own piss poor salary?

It's because you're lazy, if you got out and applied yourself to being a con artist it wouldn't take you that long with a bit of luck.

my nigga

Do you even need to ask. Cred Forums consists of mainly retarded 12 year olds that make 10 bucks a year from scrounging the couch for change. So anything over 100 makes people rich.

there are underaged kids on Cred Forums right now paying for their steam games by AFKing for Steam cards to sell.

Weebs on damage control.

How old are you? You could try your hand at politics.

Reminder that 8gag refused to listen to the warning we gave them about YandereShit and then proceeded to get cucked into the shadow realm

Why is Cirno a school shooter?

I hope that's dust :'(

NIGGA WHO TF CARES LMAO

>muh all politicians are corrupt meme!

eat a nigger dick you liberal shitheel

All you have to do is make a game about cute girls doing cute things. It's made its mark on anime in Japan and the market is growing in both Eastern and Western video games.

>lying this hard
Cred Forumsermin like you don't even make 9k in a year

Isn't people being pissed off at lying politicians the whole reason why Trump is so popular in the first place?

I don't understand you sometimes Cred Forums, I really don't.

I make 7k a month doing the same

Let me guess, you have a wife and a 5 story house too

I might be dumb in some regards, but I'm not dumb enough to get married

>Trump
>Not the biggest liar there is
Cred Forumslacks need to be euthanized.

>Cred Forumslacks need to be euthanized.
Eat a dick you nigger-loving piece of shit

triggered much?

Did I hit a nerve, sweetie?

Oh yeah?

I make 1200 a month working my ass off in a shitty warehouse with incompetent coworkers and retarded supervisors.

Eat that.

I wish you the best of luck in your future user, things will get better

OH YEAH?
TRY LIVING OFF LESS THAN THAT BUT INSTEAD OF BEING A NORMIE TRY BEING A VET WHO HAS SEEN SOME SHIT!!!!

>it's a Cred Forums tries to force their shit on a board where they're not wanted then they throw a temper tantrum and call everyone liberals episode.

Big deal.
I make 10000000000k a day just by breathing.

>Cred Forums trying to force their meme again

What a boring joke