Games continue to get downgraded after they get revealed

>games continue to get downgraded after they get revealed
>KH improves it's graphics in every appearance

How did they do it? How can KH, usually considered a joke and a laughing stock of gaming, completely BTFO other major releases, including FF15?

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/videos/2016/09/03/kingdom-hearts-28-left-us-a-bit-disappointed-pax-west-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>looks like pre-alpha before
>looks like alpha now

It still looks like shit.

I feel like this is just a thread to stir some FFXV shit.

It's not hard to improve the trash on the left

correct

How is that a downgrade? As far as I can tell they just changed the lighting.

they both look plastic and uncanny tbqh. Terra looks a tiny, tiny bit better on the right. still bad though.

Are you a fucking retard? I swear you have to be an aquafag, because only you idiots are this deluded. How does a game that look like shit btfo anything? In what world do you live in where improvement = automatically good? Because that looks awful

Left looks like a PS1 prerendered cutscene holy shit

>One's taken with a shitty camera
>The other isn't

You're dumb, stop posting.

Good to know. I'm out. FFXV threads are already bad enough on their own. There's no need to drag KH along into those messes.

Looks more like the TV in the first image isn't properly calibrated.

>barely 10 000 polygons for characters

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Out of all the game graphics you could have shilled, you chose the one notorious for looking like shit. Wow. Either rubber faces are the new crysis or op is a faggot

>Terra's E3 face
Literally phong my shit up

Here's the attention (You) so rightfully deserve. Enjoy it, because its the only one.

I'd rather let them delay the game to 2030 and make sure they make KH3 run on the FFXV engine with the Tokyo team as devs instead of rushing this already shit looking game with horrible gameplay as we know from the Osaka team.

FUCK SQUARE ENIX

Left looks like fucking The Sims or something.

Why are the subtitles in comic sans?

The graphics weren't that impressive to begin with, even compared to Squares earlier titles, and they still need work.

>a laughing stock

Only dudebros hate KH.

The newer shot looks worse here though (bottom is new)

How is it worse? The hair and skin detail looks much better in the bottom image.

This looks like some fucking Illusion soft game, man.
Pathetic shit from SE.

bottom look better to me. I like the warmer tones more and their hair looks a lot better.

Hey they gave Riku some of his muscle back.

Maybe I just have shit taste then, I think the hair looks far better on the top (the bottom has all this extra glossy shit for no reason) and I think the less intense lighting on the top hides the polygons on their clothing and such more.

Bottom looks too realistic to me. I like the cartoony look on the top more, especially for a series like KH

kairi's detailed hair is much sexier. Riku's is kinda worse, and Mickey is still a mess. Overall it's better,

Maybe it's because it looks like an early PS2 game.

Bottom is a slight improvement but Mickey looks bad in in both, it's especially disappointing that they still messed up his ears even though Epic Mickey got them right five years ago. It makes me worried about how the other Disney characters will look.

Sounds like you haven't touched a ps2 in about ten hears huh.

Only difference between OP's pics and a PS2 game is resolution.

Good
PS2 games with consistent artstyle look better than high poly models all over the place in a world that can't hold up

They look like fucking clay models in the top image.

Post some character models from early ps2 games with that much detail then.

Fuck that other user. I'll toss you another (you)

Why is Aqua so perfect?

Bottom looks better all around except for Mickey he looks like a coke head.

ign.com/videos/2016/09/03/kingdom-hearts-28-left-us-a-bit-disappointed-pax-west-2016
>even paid journos are unimpressed
It's still a joke, OP.

because she has zero personality and a cock sleeve is perfect to you

Maybe if you played the game instead of looking at shitty photographed taken of screens with flash on you'd see that it looks great
>laughing stock
KH btfo your favorite game/series

Not as detailed.

bait.jpg

By getting used to UE4 more and more which they only started using recently
Not really a surprise

Epic Mickey had the horrible side effect of making it look like his ears were completely detached from his head.
I understand wanting to emulate the classic animation quirks as much as possible, but in KH's case, I'd rather them just use clever camerawork to avoid showing Mickey's ears from the side.

both look like shit

>Mickey, I'm already a demon
What did she mean by this?

>Keychain, belt and necklace all 2d objects
>Details like pockets, straps and zip are all textures while straps on Terra and Aqua are clearly part of the 3dmodel
>Hair isn't even a contest

Not to mention that this was the cutscene model and for 95% of the game Sora looked much worse.

The models look far better on the right. Are you stupid?

You didn't watch the video, did you? All he said was that he felt DDD was one of the weaker games of the series. He didn't say anything bad about 0.2 or even commented on it much.

Is Aqua the Lightning of KH?

That's what he said

Disney $$$

Right are the improvements dipshit.

>washed out with shit contrast
>"improved"

KH fans are retarded. They're starting to make Sonic fans look reasonable in comparison.

You're the idiot comparing image quality of off-screen recordings when we're here discussing the models lol

It seems exaclty the same, except the TV on the left is brighter and has got fucked up color settings.

Pic related is what he actually looked like unless there was an extreme close up of his face with no other character models on screen.

Literally no difference, just displayed on a shitty screen and filmed with a shitty camera in the left image.

Fucking retard.

The other way around.

Why are you trying to shit on FFXV? The game improved itself in such a short amount of time. The graphics, UI, framerate, everything looks better now. Compare the "Master Version" footage with the recent gameplay footage from TGS. It looks better than 2.8 now.

Lightning is the Aqua of Hearts Kingdom?

Didn't Nomura say the demo at TGS is the same one from E3 and NOT the one from the latest trailer with the improvements?

Looks like different camera shots to me.

>UI
Imo the 2014 UI still looked the best. Now you have way too many colours and shapes all over the place
I wouldn't really compare them graphically to begin with, but this is Cred Forums so i can't even complain

Learn to read retard

>I wouldn't really compare them graphically to begin with
OP is just falseflagging obviously.

It when from an ugly PS3 game to an ugly PS3 game with a different filter

Yes.

Yeah, I agree. But still, the UI is an improvement of what we've had in the demos and Master Version.

I know this thread already started with shitposting, but as far as i can tell they definitely improved the shading on the characters and some textures on the hair and the clothing.
I played it at gamescom and while the gameplay looked fine, the cutscenes especially the one at the end with Terra didn't look to great, his skin texture was way too flat which especially stood out because the texture on this shirt looked way better, the darker lines on hair also help to make it not like like one big chunk of clay, eyes also seem to have more detail now.
Everything in the gamescom demo when it comes to character models felt like they just started using UE4

Well, KH3 is the first game that SE's internal studios are making using UE4.

DQ11 and FF7Re are being outsourced.

It's gone from late ps2 game to early ps3 game

Is it really that hard to translate Mickey into 3D 1:1?

nope

Mickey looked great in Kingdom Shader and Epic Mickey.

>Left, Brightness cranked up to 100
>Right Brightness at acceptable level little cleaner
I don't see the problem
The factory tint settings are always too high

Who cares its Kingdom Hearts.