Who has played ReCore? Is there a general consensus

Who has played ReCore? Is there a general consensus

I don't think anyone has.

There's still a consensus though, which is that it's mediocre.

Wait this already came out?

Actually it's pretty good and the consensus I've seen from everyone who has played it is that the reviews should have been higher.

One of the best games I've played this year and a good soundtrack. If you don't mind janky graphics it's a gem.

Ok. Like I said nobody seems to have fucking played it. The only thing remotely like actual criticism was that you had to collect all the dodads to advance.

Maybe I'll check it out once the windows store meme dies.

General consensus is that its mediocre from everone ive seen on twitch and youtube. No one has said the reviews should be higher except crapgamer lol.

Have they not marketed this at all? I remember the announcement trailer and haven't heard a peep from this game since.

everyone i hear from says its good early but starts to suck later on

cheap unpolished generic indie trash

No marketing at all. Microsoft yanked ad money.

it's garbage

>auto-aim
>boring as shit
>color gimmick as expected is garbage
>made in unity

It's crap

>Keiji Inafune
>Made in Unity
>Recycled mechanics from Lost Planet
>MADE IN FUCKING UNITY
I don't know how much he had to do with develoment but if you buy this you might as well kill yourself.

So far only underageb& seem to hate it after playing it since it's an action platformer you'd expect to see during the 5th and 6th gen. You definitely don't see games like these often anymore.
And it's only $40, which is an appropriate price

>Keiji Inafune

What? He made this?

You didn't need to make two posts you know.

Comcept helped out with it.

Save yourself the money and play Bionic Commando 2008 if you're looking for something similar, or hell, Lost Planet 1 or 2, those games are waaay better and still hold up. And no meme game design like Recore.

Unity is the least problem the game has.

He produced it, not directed.

>tfw the game comes to Steam the bulk of post-release support will have been pushed out and the general opinion of the game will have been sussed out allowing you to make an informed purchasing decision
>then you say "fuck it, i'll wait till it's half-off"

Missing content.

Can't even get the last CoreBot frame.

Otherwise a bretty gud platformer.

>half-off
75% and

>review embargo
That's how you know it's bad or mediocre