I know this guy is a dead meme at this point, but I have a legitimate question...

I know this guy is a dead meme at this point, but I have a legitimate question. How does one spend so much time doing something, but still suck arse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6_1UcFaqPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask your mom.

it's either an act, or he has learning disabilities.

>people still can't see that DSP is operating on at least 11 layers of irony

>refuses to accept blame or responsibility
>failure to learn or adapt quickly
>thinks he's God's gift to the world
>plays vidya for too long so he gets fatigued, decreased concentration

I unironically think that the whole "It's the game's fault I lost" attitude is an act, he is playing a persona (a shitty one, mind you) when he records because that's what gets him views, just like pewdiepie pretends to be scared by literally everything and overreacts to any kind of event.

honestly I thought people learn from mistakes. evidently not

He actually claimed it was a character once. Probably didn't start out that way, but he's kept it up because he knows people like to see it. Either way, it's clearly not working anymore.

That's the problem though, he doesn't think they're mistakes, that they're either someone else's fault and so

He's not a gamer, ever made your parents game or something?
I feel like if you ahven't gamed to some extend in your childhood or something you simply will always lack some skills in gaming.
DSP isn't completely clueless like your parents are, he's just ass in comparison to people who have played games for some time.

He was a Street Fighter 2 ''pro'', in a sense the most casual game of its time, it was an arcade game for ''normies'' and I doubt he gamed outside of that.

Once he realized you can make money through YT he pretended to be a gamer and forced himself through thousands of games for a stable income.

tl;dr He's not a gamer, he just pretended to be one because it was profitable.

It makes him money

I used to hate him, but seeing the length of autism his "haters" go in order to make a this is how you don't play of every single one of his hundreds playthroughs and have 6 hour long podcasts about him and him alone

too much.

people can still learn and adapt to new things, he's clearly played many hours, but still lacks any ability to change tactics

True and he does get better, watch his Dark Souls 1 playthrough and then his dark Souls 3 playthrough.
He isn't -literally- retarded, he's just a normie dude-bro who isn't tuned to gaming.

Welcome to the neutral side. It's fun to hate DSP, it's fun to hate KWO, the entire situation is a beautiful trainwreck.

This. Spending many hours to edit a compilation of the person you dislike is just beyond pathetic.

yeah I guess he isn't completely retarded I watched his bioshock video and he is surprisingly really fast at "hacking" in game, but shit at everything else, he used antipersonnel rounds on normal splicers lol

>mfw he forgets how to play games between sessions

Remember when he jerked it on stream?

Disliking DSP doesn't automatically make you part of the SoK retards.

DSP's an unfunny piece of shit, you faggots liking him to get back at the mean bullies who make TIHYDP's is more pathetic.

And yet, the Dark Souls compilations are fucking hilarious.

This.
How fucking lame do you have to be to not only watch but edit hours of video of a guy you cant stand.

His constant nose clearing is actually a spasm in his diaphragm. When he sleeps, the spasms get worse, so his brain looses oxygen as a result, leading to steady brain damage. The doctors say he only has about 10 years left to live, and this is how he wants to spend it.

All of the games he plays "drop his input!"

Which isn't a thing.

fuck is this real?

Actually, it does happen if the game reads inputs based on the screen refresh rate instead of a fixed update function. It happens with amateur indie games, but no AAA developer is retarded enough to let that happen.

What is input lag?

Because he was too fucking stupid to hit X to "accept" his choice to use the analog sticks in Crash 2 and instead hit circle then bitched THE ENTIRE TIME about the game only using the D-pad.

ayy lmao

Something that doesn't happen in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAME he plays.

That's impossible.

hello DSP

I'd pretend to be terrible at video games if I got paid for it, too.

He is a manchild. He can't deal with failure and never confronts himself. He is also a huge casual who never challenges himself and always seeks out the cheapest way to beat a game. It's not surpirising that such a lardass never becomes good.

>tfw you're too scared to stream vidya because you don't want swatted

you wouldn't be able to keep up the act for that long

either he's an absolute genius or genuinely that retarded

Is this loss?

The point is that inputs do get drop, meme faggots. I wasn't even defending dsp.

you're surprised
I dated a girl who was dumb as rocks in high school and I had to literally explain everything to her and was the only reason she passed but god damn son
them blowjobs
that anal
we dated from 15-21, I could pretend to be retarded at video games for 6 years too.

But not in every goddamn game he plays. Come on now.

Watch it for a few seconds.

>meme faggots
"hellooo darkness my old friend"

He's stupid.

>have a friend that went to the ironman of gaming
>DSP is there, isn't recording or anything
>he just acts like a complete know-it-all cunt in real life
>competition showing off games not even released yet.
>"oh my godddddd i could totally do better than him. wooowww...."

it's not an act.

Any bets on when PandaLee will start fucking some Chad she met through work? I hear there was one guy making kissy faces at her in some video/pic

I mean, Phil's lifestyle isn't something you can bank on the rest of one's life.

I doubt it's an act, he's been doing this shit since 2010, no one can keep that up

He doesn't act. He is legit that way. He even changed a little bit over the years. In the past he was the biggest manchild on the internet, making childish sex jokes every second. He really couldn't contain his autism. Nowadays he toned down a lot. Honestly I don't even know how he is still making a living off youtube. He gets really shitty viewership this days. Even his TIHYD videos get shitty views this days.

I started with the tihydp, but I decided to watch his full playthroughs.

I definitely think his Dark Souls, FFXIII, and Kingdom Hearts ones are best

youtube.com/watch?v=L6_1UcFaqPI

>we do NEED a christmas tree

What a retard.

A BASED GOD

imagine the poor mother, knowing she birthed this autist, i bet she committed suicide

>imagine the poor mother
He TOLD HER to buy the Wolverine figure NOW and wait until Christmas to give it to him!

GAWD, his parents were such fuckin' idiots, JESUS!

He is legit a horrible person. There was that podcast his best friends made about him because DSP lied about a whole bunch of shit regarding them and they wanted to clear things up. They revealed how full of shit DSP is with tons of stories about the past.

>Arse

Where you from in the uk then? Or you a common wealth nation?

Ask the CWCKI people.

ye aus shitposter

Yass mate. Scotland here. You guys are a laugh. Keep being not the English all the best.

saging

I imagine that playing games while trying to be entertaining and being worried about time/viewers/whatever makes you worse at them.

I don't really know or care enough to say it one way or another, though.

you too lad

has nothing to do with input lag though

He sucked even worse when he was living his golden years on youtube where he had tons of popularity getting hundreds of thousands of views for all his let's plays.

>that feel when you feel commonwealth family love

I love every commonwealth nation except England.

atleast he isn't racist and won an evo

Hahahaha,

saved

If it's a ruse he has succeeded at nothing but tanking his youtube career.

Fucker can't even make a patreon goal now.

It's a half truth. He's bad, but he tanks hard to increase videos and views.

The masturbation thing was a stunt too.