Highest rated telltale game on steam

>highest rated telltale game on steam
>season 2 never
>only more walking dead and batman

>telltale keeps teasing season 2
>never announce anything
Fucking ree.

What can we do about this, then? How can we demand action?

Write horrible reviews of every Telltale game except TWOU.

God I hate Walking Dead. The comic bored me, the show was worse, the games no better. When will the zombie genre die...yes I realize the irony in that.

Telltale games were never good.
even before they sold out to make interactive story books, their games were a 7/10 at best.

This game was pretty disappointing. I really liked the world and characters but nothing lived up to that first episode and everything that followed was increasingly rushed and shitty.

>this was a year ago
>no news since then

>only more walking dead and batman
you forgot minecraft story mode

It's because the players guessed the killer after the first episode and they had to change EVERYTHING.

Female cop waifu was supposed to break the masquerade, too, but the creator veto'd it.

>telltale game
>game
>telltale

Not even once. How the fuck is this garbage still going.

Got me into the comics which are bretty gud, guy Jacks off to Israel too much though

Every year has a new wave of normie pop culture loving prospective redditors turning 13 years old.

Just be glad that this shit isn't accepted on Cred Forums anymore. I can't think of a time the reddit influence here was as evident as during The Walking Dead season 1.

Ya, comics seriously jump the shark.

Shut the fuck up, cunt.

I've been here since '05, and I like TWAU.

[glass him]

Us 4channers huh?

Then you've spent over a decade in the wrong place. You will forever be trapped in the mental shackles of both the reddit sensibility and the non-neurotypical sensibility. A tranny can live amongst females for 60 years and IT will still be a disgusting degenerate abomination.

You can paint a nigger white. You will never be elite.

HA HA

YOU BOILED A GAME DOWN TO A REDDIT LEVEL MEME

HA HA

*TIPS MEME*

Nowhere in that rambling, incoherent post did you make a point.

You can spend 11 years submerged in water. Doesn't make you a fish.

I think there's only so many "zombie apocalypse survivor stories" you can tell before it gets boring and they told pretty much all worth telling in the first game. 400 Days was neat because it was a collection of short stories, but had no values otherwise. Season 2 was just dull and the fact everyone looked to a little girl to get shit done never ceased to amused me. Michonne was fan wank at its finest.

Do yourself a favor and play Discworld Noir. It's a game TWAU wishes it was half as good as, and it's actually a proper P&C adventure and not this interactive nonsense Telltale popularized.

>[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISREAL]?!?!?!

>>highest rated telltale game on steam
which means nothing, publishers (the ones that tell telltale to make another batman/twd/minecraft or whatever) look at sales

because it's small time property compared to what they have on their plate right now

>batman
>walking dead
>marvel

The zombie genre wont die because of normies.

When it comes to "geek culture" the zombie aboclapyse garbage is so entry level there's always another retard or grrrrrl gamur to buy into it at the local hot topic

So what you're saying is that you have an objectively correct conception of what Cred Forums is and what Cred Forums is for, and it doesn't matter what the reality of the situation is or even what the opinions of people who have been on it for longer than you have and know it better than you do are, your objectively correct conception is objectively correct and that's the end of it?

Cool story, bro.

There's still hope. They're just very very busy and shifting priorities:

>

Game of Thrones can go die in a ditch. They absolutely botched that game and it doesn't help it was released back-to-back with Borderlands, game that surprised everyone.

Was Tales from the Borderlands good?

I loved the first game but I turned away from the series cause of the Burch

>I think there's only so many "zombie apocalypse survivor stories" you can tell before it gets boring and they told pretty much all worth telling in the first game.

which is why I think michonne worked for what it was - a very action romp kind of game not focusing on the story that much. michonne's flashbacks to her kids got old in the first episode, though.

Probably their best game yet. It wasn't written by Gearbox although you'll immediately spot when Burch was brought over as guest writer for couple of scenes. They will make you role your eyes real bad.

Best telltale game in every aspect except the setting (wolf among us wins there).

Main reason for it was that it was a quaterly cycle game so they had more time to develop an episode than with other games.