Explain why Nintendo are better than Sega? You can't!

Explain why Nintendo are better than Sega? You can't!

Other urls found in this thread:

techtimes.com/articles/177282/20160912/unlike-nintendo-sega-is-all-for-gamers-using-their-characters-for-fan-projects.htm
nintendo.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=160000001A&lang=en&src=SNS-10380
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>let's judge companies based on insignificant PR moves rather than what they actually offer

Since Nintendo doesn't offer anything that Sony and MS aren't already shoving in our faces 24/7, then Sega seems to be in the lead here.

What does Nintendo have to offer?

Nintendo hasn't offered anything good for a few years now.

It's as simple as they make better games.

You mean like Nintendo? LOLOLOL.

tell someone who gives a fuck, I'm not gonna enter your shitty twitter/youtube comment based company wars

So what does Nintendo have to offer?

>claims he doesn't give a fuck
>posts in this thread anyway
>will probably reply to this despite him supposedly not giving a fuck

Streets of... cof cof... Rage...

Something which they apologized for already. Where's Nintendo's apology?

I don't give a fuck about this stupid thread specifically, I am however pissed that they have become so widespread. Any stupid motherfucker makes a twitter post and it's enough to warrant a week's worth of threads on Cred Forums

>Not verified
That could literally just be my youtube alt account

better IPs

He actually replied lol

No, apparently, you do.

whats cof?

im guessing the other 2 were streets of rage fan games?

Reminder that this will always be a huge sin SEGA's history no matter what they do until they finally make up for it, and even then that won't help them

the only good nintendo IP is Metroid
and look what they're doing with that

Nintendo fanboys are autism incarnate. It's just a tweet, stop crying over it and eventually the threads will stop.

>YouTube
>It's just a tweet

Whoops. Didn't even pay attention to the media the text was on. Because I don't care.

>absolutely nothing good for the last few years

(you)

"I don't care"gave enough of a fuck to reply

You don't have to, they went bankrupt moved out of thr console business and self admitted that the quality of their games have been shit the past decade

>Because I don't care.
if you didnt care you wouldnt have replied to this thread.

but well, look where we are at.
just admit it. you got BTFO because you made a mistake and now trying to act like the cool asshole to cover up your embarrassment.

>a company protecting its intellectual property is BAD!

>the only good nintendo IP is Metroid
how about 'no'

t. Nintendo's lawyer

Nintendo can be pricks sometimes, but atleast they make good games.

Thing is, Sega knows it won't harm the IP.

Jewtendo on the other hand are more worried about losing non-existant shekels...

Nintendo already has an established and loyal fanbase, so anything they put out regardless of quality will be eaten up.
At least Sega is attempting to be better after being shit for so many years. Only time will tell if they can follow through however.

I don't count Retro as Nintendo, as they couldn't be more any distanced from their current mindset. The other studios seem okay with the polish a turd until it shines philosophy though.

Have you played any nintendo games in the last few or are just memeing? If you seriously thing Retro is the only Nintendo left worth a damn I can only imagine you don't play much.

Or I just like good videogames. Remember those? No, of course not, you'd rather see a company you enjoy produce garbage as long as sales are good.

Sega, unlike MOST corporations actually have the decency to admit they fucked up in the past. So they deserve a bit of respect for that.

I do remember those when several came out during the supposed "nothing good" period you keep memeing about. I'd probably try to argue why games like 3D world, ORAS, XCX, Paper Jam, #fe, federation force or other games are very enjoyable but I kinda doubt you'll listen to any reason given how much you talk in absolutes. I wouldn't be surprised if you discredited every single hyper focus on minor issue either, but you definitely seem the type.

>3D world, ORAS, XCX, Paper Jam, #fe, federation force
I see through your bait.

>Thing is, Sega knows it won't harm the IP.
yeah, no shit, its fucking Sonic.

Sega, the same company that used DMCA to take down videos that even mentioned shining force because they got all offended that gaijin prefer them to the new shining games.

for what?

@352233572
goodbye

does anyone have source on OP's screenshot?

What's with that cringy faggots reply?

For fucking up everything for artists, youtubers, flash game/movie makers, and fan-game makers.

They make better games.

oh, I thought it was more like for making some shit games or something, but this is even more insignificant.

It's called showing affection you cunt. Ever heard of it? Or felt it?

doesnt exist

>youtubers
yeah they should just go away and never comeback

>flashgame/movie makers
holy shit user, this b8 right? If you are thinking this is bad then you are really an idiot

> fan-game makers
yeah come on make uncharted 2.5 the lost tales or something like that, let´s see how sony is thinking about it

>artists
what do you mean? people who make fandrawing?

Oh wow you didn't even bother to list a reason. Hahaha

>Nintendo wanting to protect their intellectual property is bad

>protect their intellectual property
>release sticker star 2.0 and fed force

techtimes.com/articles/177282/20160912/unlike-nintendo-sega-is-all-for-gamers-using-their-characters-for-fan-projects.htm

Oh would you look at that

>Nintendo are
Nintendo is*
Nintendo is a singular entity

they also admitted that they fucked up with the saturn and dreamcast and proceeded to forget every single one of their cool ips

say it to my face

* waddles to youre face
* sits

Explain Mario then.

Can't.

It hits even harder when you see Nintendo's new job opening

nintendo.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=160000001A&lang=en&src=SNS-10380

If that was true Sega & Sonic All-Star Racing would have just been Sonic All-Star Racing.

Need I remind you they still know of Puyo Puyo and Yakuza?

unlike most companies they completely ruined themselves through repeated bad business decisions and burning numerous bridges until the only path forward is humility and actively listening to the concerns of your consumers.

Given how Sonic Boom got a new game, I imagine they still have not actually reached this point yet.

I hate this maymay

>Nintendo issues DMCAs to maintain purity of their IP and quality of products they're in.
>Sega waters so muddled that they don't have a reputation to be ruined any more and any third rate shit a fan might shit out will be orders of magnitude better than anything Sega shat out over the past two decades.

>Explain why Nintendo are better than Sega?
Nintendo make video games.

SEGA-Sammy makes twitter posts.

>apply for job
>flag everything, youtube videos, fan artwork
>watch nintendo reputation fall further

>Nintendo issues DMCAs to maintain purity of their IP and quality of products they're in.

I can switch the company he used if you want to make an actual justification. If the "purity" of their IP would be ruined by fan works, then why are entities like Paramount totally cool with fan works so long as people don't make any money off of them?

oh boy 2 series, and a kart game. I love Puyo Puyo but come the fuck on son. They have left so many dead IPs in their wake they make Capcom look good.

Also I forgot the specification of Star Trek fan works

The fans didn't actually hate the 3DS Boom game, at least the Wii U game didn't get a sequel.

It's funny to think that Super Hornio Bros 1 and 2 might be the only reason Nintendo is so anal about unofficial works of any sort.

You know what Sega doesn't do? Milk the hell out of digital figurines for the usage of newer mediocre party games that nobody gives a rats ass about.

>You know what Sega doesn't do
Because they died in 2004? That might explain a few things.

>I can switch the company
You can, but then its no longer the same argument.

>That autistic comment

Nintendo is better because lack of autismo youtube comments

Are you going to actually explain what Nintendo has to offer or are you just going to keep strawmanning?

>Autists are still unironically flaming company wars between Nintendo and Sega

I guess some things just never end

And Nintendo started dying the moment they made announced the Wii-U back in 2012.

How's about Capcom giving their blessing to the Street Fighter X Megaman fangame?

No they didn't.

they been dying since the release of the Wii

Damn who knew a dying company could produce such quality games. I guess sony and microsoft are in good condition and produce.... shit?

Yikes

What's that thing on her asshole?

Fucking shit

Was Nintendo paying more attention to their main IP's than any third-party content around that time?

They paid attention to every single one with Nintendo Land which is probably one of the most funnest multiplayer party games next to Mario party!

They've been dying since the NES

>nintendo make games

ACfag is that you? This isn't a metroid thread.

Green hill paradise act 2

Eternal Darkness is heading to public property soon

why did i even click that image? fuck (you)

>not linking to the damn video

PSO2 is good though, user.

Or are you upset there's no official NA/EU version even though you can play on the JP servers very easily?

Gonna apply so i can produce more distressive PR agaisnt nintendo so people can move on to sony master race

He only said Sonic you fagget, go make any other Sega game and you'll get a DMCA

Inafune make games too

>you're a faggot for liking air conditioning
Enjoy your heat stroke or pnomeumia fag

they didnt pull a dreamcast and saturn, and didnt release the abominations known as SA1 & 2

>I hate fun

I dont hate fun, I hate the adventure games

because theyre shit

Vitual boy
Wiiu

Mario sunshine
Sticker star

the WiiU lasted a regular console generation

the DC and Saturn did not

I know that this isn't possible, but let's say Sega announced a new console today. What would you like and what would actually happen for a DC2?

>a company that can't make games is in the lead because their PR department likes shorting on other companies a la Irate Gamer and memes

The anti-nintendoom memes are pathetic

Spyro is still getting games, and it still one of those stupid toy2win diabio clones (skylanders) and activision still doesnt want to let go spyro because they still "care" about him (with them throwing crash and cortex into the mess)

Forgot nintendrones care about quantity over quality, vita has more games than the 3ds yet most of them are weebtrash or awful shit like that sly cooper games.

Did the sonygger virus spread on to you guys or something?

What quality, you asshat?

Saturn had many good games

WiiU did not

Do we care about the vidya or do we only care about a damn corp still standing despite japan having yet another fukashima again?

I can

gameplay

It's actually pretty easy, and you can apply it for almost every game developing company:

Nintendo actually makes the games.
Sega needs their fans to develop them because Sega themselves are too incompetent to develop decent games.

Literally better games.

Its not even debatable when you look at Sega's games since going 3rd Party. Platinum is the sole good thing about Sega for a very long time now.

Nintendo isn't making many games at all.

>"It's a game at least"
-kensuke tanabe on FF

>"it's better than nothing"
-keiji inafune on MN9

See

Thats not even an argument. It's just shitposting.

it's funny people keep posting about the DMCA but sega treats most its IPs like nintendo treats metroid. If its not sonic they seem to not give a fuck about it.

Nintendo at worst are failing to deliver on extremely high standards set for themselves.

Sega are constantly failing to deliver on even very low standards.

Works for CD Projekt

>Better games
Instead of just doing more proper games, theyre just shitting out experimental shit just because of a random nintendo club poll during before US nintendo club was launched and a existence of another mario rpg

Fucking runners looks quality than a bastardized mobile version of nsmb, despite being mobile trashe

kill yourself with these spams

>something i dont like is shitposting
I get what you mean

Quality isnt priority, the existance matters.

fug

>like metroid
Name a semi-niche major sega franchise that gotten 2 awful games and one of its styles left out for 12 years because of a dumb ass co-creator cant get his shit together

Planet Roboto came out two months ago.

Its more of a proper game than anything Sega has shit out in the last decade.

-Sega was mostly famous for its arcade-style games production, an highly unpopolar genre nowadays

-Sega it's basically the worst managed big videogame company of all time, they killed themselves and every good ip they had

-Sega died a long time ago, and its fanboys are pretty much sparse and exctinct nowadays, while Nintendo it's still (mostly) alive, with tons of annoying jihadist fans still infesting the internet

Their Mascot's games don't suck

The first fucking good Sonic game in years isn't even made by them

>Paying 400 for upscaled 4k
>Master Race

>Runners
>the game where you have to pay money or grind your ass off for a chance at the magical RNG wheel

I thought Segafags like this went extinct

What about Yakuza?

They've been dieing since they started making poker cards.

where's Shining Force,Comix Zone,Vectorman,Skies of Arcadia. Yakuza and PSO hardly exist and written off regardless of how much people want them. They dont have to follow the exact pattern as metroid to be treated like they don't matter by Sega.
just converted to sonyfans seems like

None of those games would sell past 50k. Unless you're the sales and marketing guy at sega, is that you?