Nothing to lose

i want more games like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fCDPpWHlBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then boy do I have the game for you!

MP3 is one of the greatest TPS games of all time. I wish it had a level editor so we could keep playing new content in that engine

i played it a lot of time, best max payne game to me

>DAMN
>IT'S PAYNE!
>MAAX PAYYYNE!!!
>THERE HE IS!!
>Max Payne!?
>PAAAAAYNE!

max payne 3 is a disgrace dude. everyone knows stranglehold is the real max payne 3

mechanically, a better third person shooter doesn't exist. MP3's story may have been pretty shit but that game played like a fucking dream.

Mechanically, it didn't play like a Max Payne game. It was a cover shooter and not an evasion shooter.

>It was a cover shooter
youtube.com/watch?v=_fCDPpWHlBI

I did enjoy the combat in that game, but the pacing was fucked. The entire game consists of fighting two waves of enemies then five to seven minutes of cutscenes. I wished the released an expansion that was just gunfights.

this looks more like a call of duty mod then a max payne game.

How?

>because everything I don't like is CoD
Oh, ok

Not at all.
Time bullet, slow mo and kill scenes, the feeling from a mix between a woo movie and both man of fire movies,grim detective story. The new york levels are also amazing.

You can who full Chon Wun Fat, or played nice and easy. Is everything but a cover shooter, perfect example of a cover shooter is something like Gears of War.

Perhaps I should have tried a playthrough on lower difficulty. But on high the only evasion technique seemed to be bullet time, and there is a very limited amount of uses. Most of the game I was forced to play like a cover shooter to progress, so I dropped it.

git

I didn't say I couldn't play the game, I said I couldn't play it how I wanted to. The way I remember playing 1 and 2.

MP1 > MP2

I love them both, but MP2's bullet time is broken as fuck and easier to spam

gIT

Thanks for the (You)s.
I'm tempted to assume Max Payne 3 was your first Max Payne game?

I gave it a good 5 hours before dropping, but it just didn't have what Max Payne 1 did.

Guy in the video was playing on the highest difficulty with last stand off so literally just git

>Max Payne 3 was your first Max Payne game?
Every time

I understand that at times, you can John Woo the fuck out of things at times. At best, half the time I was stuck running between cover building up bullet time because there is no good way to play evasion without it.

You didn't spend a fair amount of time playing the exact same way? Max Payne 1 didn't even have a hide behind cover button.

>there is no good way to play evasion without it.
You know that shootdodging is free right? And you have the dodge roll

>At times
No

If you say so man, I'll give it another try some day.

I can't help but think that you're trying to culturally enlighten me again.

Yeah just try it on normal

If you want a game with simmilar mechanics, then try stranglehold.
If you want a protag with everything taken from him, try shadows of mordor

GOAT

GOOD

just roll, nigga