>memorable music
>tight controls
>INFINITELY BETTER THAN ANY OF THE TRASH THAT HAS COME OUT SINCE

Why even bother playing new games?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_considered_the_best
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Samus' kissless virgin fanbase will claim Metroid is better

This is how you sound to Cred Forums when you talk about Cowboy Bebop.

>unskippable cutscenes
>anywhere near "good"

You're right, OP. I'll play OoT forever and never try anything new. Thanks for the advice.

Nostalgiafaggotry is a disease

Both are entry level as fuck. At least OoT is good.

it's insane that no other game has controls as good as OoT. Nintendo perfected it on their first try and nobody else has ever understood how to do it

This is the attitude that ruins genuinely great games such as this.

This is the exact same logic that meleefags use and try to push on everyone else.

How are the controls "perfect"

moving around and interacting with the world feels better than any other game ever made. every other game feels either clunky or floaty

>muh nostalgiafaggotry
No one cares, OP.
If you want to circlejerk about this game, go onto GameFAQs or something.

>casual auto jumping
>forward jump during combat also auto attacks. No way to jump without attacking, unless if you're backflipping
>clumsy camera
>combat is shallow
>black bars during target lock
>camera during target lock makes it move very statically unlike it's oh-so-cool trailer
>music feels like you're being smothered by mom and lacks distinct thematic changes like in lttp
>in lttp every screen was filled with interactable objects, in oot 95% of the world was empty, and the little interactables only responded to specific items
>little freedom when swimming like any other 3d game of it's time
>no full health sword beam
>a lot of the items bring you to a full stop to aim, instead of being instant use

I was 12, and I was hyped as fuck. All my friends were hyped as fuck. My dad was hyped as fuck. After finishing the game I felt empty and restarted the game once more. After 3 dungeons I quit and didn't touch the game again. I focused on games that actually did deliver like tomb raider, ff7, goldeneye/PD, rogue squadron, lttp, sotn.

I'm impressed that you were such a contrarian even at 12

>auto jumping
>perfect controls
You mean they took the first step into taking control away from the player and having it done for him. Perfect indeed.

gerudo valley theme

Well it was only until later that I realized some of these points, but most of them bothered me immediately.
I've always been very conscious of what I like and don't like. I liked MMX over normal megaman because it had a bigger moveset. I hated snes platformers with only a jump button and a "throw main character's preferred random object" button. Maybe it was because my dad always pirated everything so I had a large library of games at a young age, but it was always there for some reason.

Thats not Majora's mask

I see you haven't played majora's mask or dark souls.

It's basically ocarina of time 2 and 3.

>dark souls
>good

Good to know. It's useful knowledge for future shitposting if Cred Forums gets so easily triggered by talking about a legitimately good anime and not whatever FOTM moeshit is popular.

OoT Is a great game,but It's overrated as fuck.

The controls aren't as good as you deem them to be,and then you have to keep In mind that some dungeons are a shit chore,like water temple and jabu jabu's.

>It's overrated as fuck.
Nah. A lot of these games are overrated, though. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_considered_the_best

Xenoblade Chronicles X is better.
Fucking fight me.

XCX fags are super obnoxious. Please contain your pleb taste because there are little reasons why it is the best.

Not obnoxious. We just know what good games are.

>Why even bother playing new games?

False hope is still better than nothing.

I'll never understand people who think that they're only allowed to like the single best thing ever created. It's okay to like and enjoy things that are just good.

>Why even bother playing new games?

Why do people on this board ask this question so often? Can people really not enjoy video games anymore? Do you guys enjoy anything else?

but it is better?

Okay Cred Forums, let's play a game. You can remove 1 (one) game from this list. No longer will anyone treat it like it's a perfect game, at most they will still say that it's pretty good, but no one will praise it as the best ever. Which video game would you remove?

Half-Life 2

The madman

Probably Skyrim

Xenogears,cod4 and secret of mana has no belonging In this list.

But If I had to remove one,I'd wipe polemon red and blue out.Pure nostalgia faggotry that inflated into today's pokéautism. Pokemon would of been a cool niche If It stopped at gen 2.

Why secret of mana?
I'd replace it with its sequel or Terranigma anytime

>all these contrarian Egoraptor fanboys keep screaming how OoT is a bad game because he made that video about it

Last of Us.

The Storyline far from great,I think the game suffered from bad traduction,but it ruins it a little,not enough to be a great game,but enough to take it out the GOAT ladder.

To not be a great game*

>INFINITELY BETTER THAN ANY OF THE TRASH THAT HAS COME OUT SINCE

Majora's Mask came out literally after only 2 years and it completely outperformed OoT.

Ocarina of Time is a masterpiece. It's not perfect by any stretch, but it was revolutionary at the time. That's all that has to be said, really.

Thanks for the (you)s, you retarded fucking niggers. I'll come back tomorrow with the same bait and I'll get more from the exact same people because you autistic faggots will never learn

Its not even a good zelda game...

>352244272
OPs don't get yous, you fucking moron

I was just thinking about this the other day.

What exactly happened in video games where the Idea vs Execution became so lost on most 3D games?

OoT happened.

Super mario sunshine

Sonic the Hedgehog
Nothing good has ever come out of that series and it needs to fucking die.

Earthbound

Holy shit is that game garbage. I mean the menus alone ruin the game

>metroid prime overrated
fuck you and your shit opinion

they seem solid to me

It's between OOT and Bamham. I don't like either but atleast Zelda is an alright series and the game is passable.

Arkham games are such fucking shit, and Batman is a terrible character that only serves as babbys first superhero.

>Charming graphics

Sorry, it's early 3D and therefore looks like junk by any measure. The 3DS remake looks alright but the original is just ugly.