Wtf? What is the point of this card? It literally does nothing but hurt you

Wtf? What is the point of this card? It literally does nothing but hurt you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIjVvnO5lgM
yugiohprices.com/browse_sets?set=Dragons of Legend: Unleashed
youtube.com/watch?v=oexP_bnzNqo
lmgtfy.com/?q=Pot of -9
ygorganization.com/ocg-duelist-pack-pharaohs-memories-rulings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is it banned?

>Spell Card
>It literally does nothing but hurt you
That's perfect for a Reversal Quiz OTK deck, though.

you can use it to summon toon monsters, but they're not worth it honestly.

It makes you summon toons and are literally unkillable.

Toon World lets toons attack directly

people were offended by the big nigger lips

Nobody knows what it does.

Too much text, even by Yugioh standards. The card was impossible for anyone to understand.

que?

Totally breaks the game with free card draws.

I based my deck on this one when I played way back. Got 2 or 3 of these, 2 summoned skulls and a bunch more toon stuff.

I spent way less money than all my friends but had a respectable deck and beat everyone often, Good card.

People would play it just to run out the clock while the opponent reads it and attempts to figure out what the card does. It's an illegitimate tactic, and what's worse, still to this today no one knows what it does.

Who the fuck uses this card lmao

Blue cards unite

Toon Kingdom is the better card.

Because draw power in YGO is stupidly stronger than in most games.

Toon monsters can attack directly (assuming your opponent doesn't have a toon monster). Lrn2strategy

I might be stupid, but I always saw the corner of its mouth behind its eye as another eye because of its placement by the side spike.

is this real?

The anime and manga had it and this was when the TCG was just merchandise for them instead of it being the other way around.

Mm, I think I've seen it used casually with a monster that you need to tribute your opponents' monsters to summon.

nice

I'm pretty sure that only works with damage. Paying LP is different than damage.

Because card draws are literally the only casting resource in YGO other than the single normal summon rule

^_^

>Bought the 3 deck pack for $30
>Realized I don't have anyone to duel with
Feels bad man

At least play the game and call out stupid cards
Anyway, this can be used as a meme tech in piercing decks such as Chaos MAX

Incredibly situational. But you can use it to force the Doomcalibur Knight effect or "If you control no monsters" effects that your opponents plans to abuse

This is now a MTG thread, post your favorite card
>pic related

There are some swag combos.

You can special summon their strongest monster back onto the field and then absorb it with Relinquished or you can give them back their strongest monster just to have them run into Magic Cylinder for big burn damage.

There are certainly better cards you can put in your deck, but there are ways you can run that card and win the game.

Who are you quoting?

Post more ritual cards

see
and also because it's a mindless +1 every deck could, would, and has run

This. Misread it for years, then realized I'm just gonna Nimbus Walk/Skygames and Plummet them.

Find a flaw.

Just such a useful card on turn 1 against a new opponent.

How can any other rituals even compete?

Toons are such a wall of text, you'd think a little foresight of putting the generalities of toons into the effect of Toon World itself would have saved a lot of space.

>your opponent draws
its shit

x^)

Hol up

>opponent runs out of cards
>win
gg ez

is there a worthwile ygo pc game? loved kaiba the revenge and the other two, but is there anything newer?

>pay 2400
>draw 1

>attack with it
>opponent potentially draws a card to kill it

>it gets attacked and run over
>your opponent is now raping you while getting a +1 for free

Unless you run some kind of rogue deck that involves weird combos like

>opponent has powerful monster on field, but is low in LP.
>end of turn, activate this, summon weak monster with low defense
>summon monster with pierce effect
>attack weak monster
>1800+LP direct damage
>win

It can go great in a deck with lots of pierce monsters, but it's still too situational as it depends on your opponent having monsters with low defense.

I keep hearing people say Hungry Burger Deck. Is that actually a thing or is my leg being pulled?

So you're in the shadow realm when this guy rides up and slaps your LP on the ass. What do?

When every deck has one the drawing power cancels out so there is no reason for it to be banned other than it's an uninteresting card that every deck has to have

It's just a meme deck that uses Hungry Burger as XYZ fodder.

That Blue Eges with 4000ATK and double piercing damage

Inquisition and Thoughtsieze do the same thing but better.

Blink and token spam are my two favorite things

>0 def
So it just dies? Wtf

guys in what board is yugioh discussed normally?

Do any of you actually play? When I read these threads I get the vibe that it's a bunch of people who played the game 10 years ago and are memeposting about shit cards that aren't always shit

Gladly

Never heard of it, but yeah, insta-win if they're running monsters with 0 defense.

>just finished going through my entire yugioh collection and selling everything I can online
feels good man
this game is and always was garbage

>Level Eater

Doesn't work like toughness in mtg
DEF hardly matters.

/vg/ - /dng/
You will find real discussion there

Zendikar killed Magic

Cred Forums threads are literally as close as you can get.

/vg/ is full of elitist faggots and /tg/ will lynch you for posting anything that isn't MtG.

:^)

It's just a matter of taste and what fits your deck better.
You can't get a costly planeswalker out of the way with inquisition for example, and paying 2 life just to see your opponents hand could be bad.

or does it?

There's a general on Pic related

Secret tech right there.

Original Zendikar is the main reason it's so alive today, even if BfZ sucked ass.

im so confused

Oh that's pretty good for Ghostrick

>When I read these threads I get the vibe that it's a bunch of people who played the game 10 years ago and are memeposting about shit cards that aren't always shit

1. I go to my locals twice a week
2. You're right about the memes

Plenty of archetypes pretty much already have this effect in other better cards

How?

IoK is better to play on turn 1 since you can get rid what they were probably going to play on their turn.
Thoughtsieze says you can literally take anything, like their unkillable high costing creature.

lmao mst

>you will never take double piercing damage from his hipdicks

To this day I think I would have a shot of being a normie if my first fap wasn't to Dark Magician Girl

God, YGO became such cancer after the Synchros rolled out. The XYZs and Pendulums made it even worse, it's not even fun to play anymore

Player 1 summoned a monster that would special summon another. Player 2 activated Maxx "C" in response, discarding it to allow him to draw a card every time Player 1 special summoned a mosnter. Then Player 1 just special summoned over and over until Player 2 ran out of cards.

I stopped keeping up with the game in real life but still play it with online simulators like YgoPro.

Just started playing again after a year. Waiting for the next set end November for more Subterrors.

Yeah but I'm stuck in pre-Arc V. Shit got too complex

What the fuck were they thinking?

>muh eldrazi

Spotted the nuMagic babby
Eldrazi ruined creatures as a whole.

I play online, don't want to spend much on the actual cards.

You're right Mechanicalchaser Beatdown was much better.

Jars are OP in this game

>on cast

Lol thats pretty broken in like tron

Defend this

>playing TCGs that make you bring a magnifying glass to each match

I never said there wasn't cancer before, the options were just a lot less numerous

jars are best cards

would be interesting if they were upgraded to full archetype status and got support as well as the effects of their older banned cards came back in a more subdued form

>it's another "my 5 star beater deck topped locals in 2002 and I HATE synchros" thread

>I'm so much of a nigger I need to read the same card every time it's on board

>I'm so much of an autist that I have literally every card in the game memorized

>because TeleDAD happened yugioh died and there's nothing viable anymore
Youre missing out on the most diversive formats

That's the only deck that plays it, but it's a total bitch to deal with on the rare occasions they don't exile your lands.
>Turn 4 Ulamaog. Exile your goyf and Confidant
>My turn, drop a lili and neg 2 it.
>They just drop another after you pass back
Tron, Burn, and Infect are every modern babbie's first deck

What's the best YGO game?

>knowing a game well makes you an autist
>he needs to refer to a guide book to finish World 1-1 because hes so much of a nigger

Almost every tcg player knows what meta cards can do.

I hate that all tournaments are basically over on turn 2. There's nothing interesting going on in the game anymore. Someone asspulls X cards and wins.

It's like they designed the Jar cards with full knowledge that they'd never be fucking playable

I can accept Synchros, honestly, but beyond that, idk. XYZs and Pendulums just aren't fun to me. Power creep has taken full control of the game, it's almost Pokémon TCG-tier now

>combined the zombie starter deck and toon monsters

Was stupid as fuck, but fun

yugioh card collecting is worthless though.
why cant some people see that?

Every card in the game is a meta card?

>I never actually been to a tournament

patrician card coming through

It's not like he spent that much money on it.
Most YGO cards have really low prices since Konami isn't restricted by what they can and can't reprint like WotC.

See

I'm referring to cards that are good enough to see constructed play.
Most cards in all card games are complete shit and almost nobody bothers learning what they do.

some jars are both playable and not particularly op (not banned in OCG)

>IoC and before
>R&D being competent
I would say pre-IoC for introducing the graveyard being important, but Yata and CED

Step aside

I prefer Fortress Whale

Tag Force Special or the PS4 game

>not knowing The Tricky, Dark Artist, Tainted Wisdom, and Curse of Fiend

>Summon Black Luster Soldier EOTB
>Attack Set monster
>It's this fucker

please

>I'm such a social autist that I can't politely ask my opponent for an abbreviation of his card's effects on the rare chance he plays a card nobody sees in tournaments ever

That's pretty good, but no match for Zera the Mant.

>Annihilator is kill
How the mighty have fallen. Ulamog is still my favorite though.

>this guy comes up and slaps your vanilla ritual monster on the ass

What now?

there's cards in the game that don't even require you to wait for your opponent to attack it allowing it to either recycle itself or else set up one of his equally annoying brothers

When did Ritual cards transition from being effectless summoning creatures?

i summon edge king

I honestly forgot this card existed.

Demise

fairly early when the creators figured out literally the only ritual that was ever played was relinquished

Nothing can defeat Hungry Burger

When Demise came out and started slapping people's shit around 2006-2007

It certainly was better than crap out your entire hand and summon four 3000 ATK monsters in one turn.

How is that good? Is the banish zone basically another graveyard now? I miss the days when it was Removed From Play because there was no way for it to return to play

hes too powerful, thank god i set this!

Sad pot of greed :(

banish facedown is basically the "really freaking removed from play zone" since you can only get your cards back from Lord Omega, God bless Lord Omega

but besides that, if you're playing a good deck you didn't need those cards anyway and would have never got a chance to use them since you'd win so fast

The Eldrazi buttfucked all 3 metas even harder without Annihilator.

N-NANI?

Huh, I would have though it'd be a little sooner.

Why settle for that when I can slap this baby on board

It's a +1 that doesn't really hurt when the meta is about making strong openings. Decks like Kozmo would benefit from having Desires banish face up, but the only real cards that could do anything with retrieving banished face-down cards are Psyframelord Omega and Necroface.

It's good and bad depending on what it banishes. If your deck isn't a pile of shit you'll always have key cards to get your plays going even after banishing 10.

That being said there are better draw cards out there (Into the Void, Cards of Demise, Allure of Darkness)

GoG must be really stealthy to steal a pot that can scream.

the GOAT coming through

>All the ritual monsters ITT

if jar of greed ever gets limited, this card is gunna spike up in price so hard, like $100

Rituals are inherently the worst Summoning mechanic, when Fusions are a little better through requiring just the materials and a spell, and then Glad Beasts and contact fusion. It wasn't until Konami power creeping Rituals in general by making them hyper consistent (the entirety of Nekroz, the loopability of Gishkis, Cyber Angel Benten shenanigans)

>playing towers
>while its banned
im calling the judge over, hold on a sec

And most of my deck is normal monsters(!)

>tfw you pulled weak shit like this from packs when you were a kid

I'm playing the better format ;}

I actually built a weird fucking Mask deck back in the day, before archetypes took over. Since there werent actually a lot of mask cards I used cards with bizarre design like Jigen Bakudan, Just Desserts and pic related for filler.
I didn't win all the time, but it was fun to use, focused less on buffing and more on nerfing my opponent.

>Rituals are inherently the worst Summoning mechanic
Having 2 Manjus is a fuckton easier than shelling out 5000LP for Cyber Stein or hoping you get lucky with fusion mat monsters.

The "C"s were basically like household insects, right?

every fucking time, while Chad McGhee over there fucking gets Tri-Horned Dragon

"C" stands for Cockroach.

>better format
>play scout, set 4, pass ;)

I swear these cards were only made for chumps to use in the anime

Yes, they're all cockroaches.

How do I unlock all the toon cards for Pegasus's deck in Legacy of the Duelist? Do I just have to duel him over and over?

literally "C" for cockroach

although dimension barrier fucks rituals even harder, and rituals weren't even good enough to deserve that kind of rape

Exterio > 1/3 of getting your blue on board

True, milling 20 cards sounds a lot more dangerous than Annihilator, plus I noticed they dropped in CMC

>bought a structure deck with this card and playing with a friend
>friend activates a spell
>"I ACTIVATED MY COUNTER TRAP"
>he just plays his spell again
in a game where there's no mana system what was the fucking point

Enjoy your nostalgiafag meta
you're missing out on ABCs and D/Ds

Another "C" card

Fuck up a combo chain, duh.

The mill 20 doesn't matter as much as "exile 2 cards on cast"
Even if they play a counter spell or path him, Newlamog hits 3 cards for 1. OG Ulamog did not have this.

>Activate Trade-In
>Discard level 8
>It was my only level 8
>You activate this
FUCK

>Royal Magical Library
>Play 3x Ojamagics to add 9 Ojamas to your hand
>Draw with Royal Magical Library
>Play 3x Graceful Charity to draw 9 cards in exchange for discarding 6 of your useless Ojamas
>Draw with Royal Magical Library
>Play 3x Pot of Greed to draw 6 cards
>Draw with RML
>Play 3x Upstart Goblin to draw 3 cards
>Draw with RML
>Play 3x 7 to draw 3 cards
>Draw with RML
>Deck is 40-5 (Opening hand) -9 (Searched through Ojamagic) -1 (Drawn with Royal Magical Library) -9 (Drawn with Graceful Charity) -1 (Drawn with RML) -6 (Pot of Greed) -1 (RML) -3 (Upstart) -1 (RML) -3 (7) -1 (RML) = 0 cards left in deck
>Throw all 5 pieces of Exodia in and you win before your opponent gets a turn

Such a balanced fucking game

If it was say Toon World, they'd have to pay another 1,000 points to play it again and be out 2,000 overall.

How to solve the problem with ritual monsters:
>From now on, ritual monsters must be put in the extra deck and not in your deck
Problem solved. Now rituals are perfectly viable.

i like D/Ds though, ABCs are cancer

are cards like this still useful?

some cards have other costs
he may have to discard once again, or may have to banish 10 cards face down a second time but on the next turn since pot of desires is once per turn

They can make good ritual archetypes though without that Nekroz were completely busted and gishkis can work too

Still a pretty neat floodgate, but there are better options now that don't eat your normal summons, can be used in response to a Summon immediately and can't be run over easily.

dude shutup

Rock stun is still a thing but it's not a serious contender.

Dragon Buster itself is fair; no negation, decent spot removal, and fair dodging (unlike Ritual Beasts and their Torrential shenanigans).
When you throw in Tsukuyomi, Karakuris, and Cyber Dragon Infinity, then it's disgusting.

Barrier Statue Stun

That's just Fusion Summoning

So many forests

>3 Pot of Greeds
>3 Graceful Charities
>3 Upstart Goblins
What did he mean by this?

Been saying this for years, even tried to get my friends on board when we'd play but they always bitched out because they knew my Demise deck would stomp their shit.

this card seems hilarious with pic related for maximum metagame FUCK YOU

>Pot of Greed banned
>Graceful Charity banned
>Upstart limited
>Ojamagics
Lol

>all those banned cards

Also Shiny Black "C" is actually a character you can duel in Reverse of Arcadia.

>centaur girl in yugioh
I've been waiting fourteen years for this.

>Bought 3 Dark Crisis boosters one night
>All 3 were Dark Scorpion Combination
>I just wanted a fucking Reflect Bounder

Fusion is getting the right monsters, Ritual is getting the right stars, there's enough of a difference. Plus Ritual Spells are varied, unlike the Baskin Robbins 31 flavors of Poly

>+1/+1 until end of turn
Get on my level scrub

I'll correct myself
>less generic Synchro Summoning but the spell is the tuner
It's a step backwards

man I'm too stupid for the Pokemon TCG. How the fuck am I supposed to understand all these rules?

you mean the spell is a tuner but not a material and you need the ritual monster on hand since it's not in the extra deck

a tuner's own stars still count

You can thank Asuka for dying to get that card.

So it's an actually good Synchro summoning? Count me in.

But can the Dark Magician deck be fun again?

>>Play 3x Ojamagics to add 9 Ojamas to your hand
I play Ojamas, that's not how that works

pls no

It existed long before Synchro, so of course it's a step back. I'm just saying, I play with a group that has pre-synchronizaton decks with cards like Relinquished, in the spirit of the show we allow them to keep their Ritual Monsters in the extra deck.

Kaiba has them in his shop

It enables faggotry.

She didn't die, she just turned into a card

Why are all YGO girls perfect?

this guy is such a fucking alpha holy shit

a pissed off old tree from lorwyn laying the smackdown on eldrazi and phyrexian juggernaughts will never not be cool

>a cockroach is literally stronger than a skull servant

Its not the same as it was if they just moved Rituals to the extra deck.

>in the spirit of the show that never had rules to begin with
Oh, you're one of those fags

I know that it still means she won't be around until the yuyas turn evil and beat academia up to save everyone

But Skull Servant can mean trouble in large numbers

Never underestimate the cockroach

I love that card. I need it.

I would love to see how MTG fucks would react if yugioh players pulled this shit on them.

Why are MTG players so insecure over other people playing different games?

I play both. I play casual MTG EDH and semi-competitive ygo.

I don't get this meme, is it because the real card only has like four words on it?

isnt toon just the yugioh form of flying

Contemplated doing that. I have like one friend that might play and i might be able to get my gf into it. Are the decks balanced against eachother?

I always thought it was a truck from far away.

the effectless OG rituals have the best fucking art in the whole game, prove me wrong

>Trying to think of more roach monsters
>Remember this exists

In the anime the characters are constantly explaining what pot of greed does and back then almost everyone had one in his deck. So every few episodes will have a character say "I active Pot of Greed, which allows me to draw two cards"

Yes I am, and if I'm going to pay good money for a Japanese based card game, I'm getting my money's worth of fun out of them.
Or would you prefer I was one of those sweaty ogres who faps to his precious Ghostrick lolis at his LGS bathroom?

Stop saying you do semi-competitive anything. If you compete, you're in the competitive scene, whether you're good or not. Every "semi-competitive" player I've ever known has been autistic about the game they play but not very good.

Im giggling imagining how anally devastated that person must be.

"It looks cool"

what all those old school fucks who claim old yugioh was better don't realize is that old yugioh was not MEANT to be played as an actual, competitive game. This is why you had some ludicrously overpowered cards and hilariously shitty ones at the same time. 'old school' formats had so little variety you could almost guarantee that every deck had the same 30 or so staples and 10 extra cards, just because of how small the card pool was. Fiber and Cyber Jar are so hilariously OP because it didn't matter.

I'd say I'm alright at the game. Not amazing, but not terrible either. I don't like mirror matches that much, so I avoid playing top meta decks, and instead build my casual petdecks to compete against the top meta of the time.

so yes, semi-competitive.

>I'll just call him a ghost ogre, that'll stop him!
>paying money for garbage commons from 2002
Or you know, use your money and do well at regionals and sell that prize card

Too bad he's banned.

Best card.

so what is the deal with xyz and pendulum?

>Cannot be special summoned
>Requires 3 monsters of a certain type to summon/set
Isn't that the definition of a Special Summon?

What is the point of this card?

that makes it a harder than usual normal summon

Making this a fusion card was a waste. He needs flavor text.

That would be more broken than PoG.

A Specia Summon doesn't eat your Normal Summon.
Plus you can't Solemn Strike it

Anime.

I was playing from the start till the meta was 80% Dragonlords and 20% Spellbooks.

Don't remember when that was tho, must be a few years ago and I haven't kept up since then. And now I haven't touched magic BFZ and I played that since original Ravnica.

I still got the card game cravings but everything around me dies or is a magic clone.

No, a special summon is a summon that does not take up your turn's normal summon
This does

To be an anime boss monster the protag kills by making his monster have a bajillion attack points instead of just using Compulsory Evacuation Device

given it directly says "flip summon" you can still set monsters right?

Xyz:
take 2 monsters of the same level. overlay them on top of each other, and summon an Xyz with the same rank as their level. the monsters used are no longer on the field(but are not treated as leaving the field), and are detached as ammo for the Xyz monster's effect.

Pendulum:
can be activated as face-up spells in the 'pendulum zone', and use a special 'pendulum effect' while there. otherwise, they're treated as monsters. If a pendulum would leave the field and go to grave for any reason, they go to the extra face-up instead. once per turn, if you have two pendulums set, you can pendulum summon any monsters from your hand or faceup in your extra deck, as long as their levels fall BETWEEN the scales(the red and blue diamonds on the pendulum scale cards) of your set pendulums.

so you have a scale 1 and 4, you can summon level 2+3
scale 2 and 7, levels 3-6
scale 4 and 5, you can't summon anything.

It's normal summoned with 3 tributes just like the god cards.

Yeah

It's the same clunky art style you got in all early YGO cards, it's not exclusive to rituals.

INFINITE ATTACK
YOU CUNT

full-power dragon rulers was the march 2013 format.

>Trusting the opponent to tell you what the card does.

Not him but you are the most retarded person ITT and have clearly never ever played a paper card game in your life.

Best card coming through

Won many games with this nigga back in the day

>Summon pic related
>Use Metamorphosis
>Use Light of Intervention
How to lose friends

I JUST DID

I remember when XYZ was just between this card and it's 3 pieces.

I used to have them too.

its baffling how the shittiest archtype ever made has the best boss synchro monsters that all landed on the banlist

>Excuse me s-sir but im... unfamiliar with that card. W-what does it do?
>ARE YOU GONNA MAKE YOUR MOVE? HURRY UP
>Your opponent has left the game

I'm sorry the only players in your area are niggers and 12 year olds user. Find a real scene.

Then call a judge for cheating

Are you that much of an aspie?

>using banned cards
>normal summoning while last warrior is on the field

yeah, I wouldn't want to play with a cheater, either.

Konami's biggest mistake was making Brionac and Trishula generic synchros instead of restricting them to Ice Barrier tuners like every other archetype synchro deck.

Used to be normal summons were summons you could just play from your hand and special summons were summons that came about from the effects of other cards. In the original mode of text, that card would say something like "This card cannot be normal summoned. It can only be special summoned by tributing 3 qli monsters and cannot be special summoned by other means."

>DN

he's using fusilier to make last warrior head ass

May it rest in peace

actually no, towers has the same wording for its normal summon that the egyptian god cards do.

>open Cred Forums
>think "I haven't seen a YuGiOh thread in ages..."
>see one

What did Allah mean by this?

Currently playing through Legacy of the Duelist. What's even the point of playing without pendulum cards? I get rekt in 3 turns

>summoning while it's on board

I'm aware.

metamorphosis is banned though.

Hey, at least Konami isn't a bunch of SJWs like Wizards of the Coast

Those didn't use to have effects either.

Speak English please you fucking nerd.

And yet, they censor most cards in the west and cards like MagiMagi will never arrive here because tits.

Take one look at the Harpie archetype and get back to me on that.

because you're bad?

pendulums aren't nearly as good as Cred Forums tries to imply. the only decent engines have been completely neutered into irrelevance(rightfully so), so all pendulum is is an investment that requires two cards that dies to all of the interruption ever.

the original prints of the god cards weren't real cards and were only released as promotions to the anime.

but even in the anime, the gods required that you use 3 tributes to summon them out.

NOW MY TWO KNIGHTS ARE BOUNCING THEIR ATTACK BACK AND FORTH UNTIL IT REACHES INFINITY, THIS DOES NOT HIGHLIGHT ANY DESIGN FLAWS AT ALL PLEASE BUY MORE CARDS.

>tribute 6 stars to summon this trash

Why

I don't know shit about anything post-GX.
Is that knights of the round table box set good?

actually, that tactic wouldn't even work irl because that would require the two monsters to be attacking simultaneously...which doesn't happen.

the timaeus fusion just has an effect that makes him have the higher atk, no matter what.

That feel when.

dont talk shit about the best looking card in the game

early cards had terrible flaws

But they literally aren't excommunicating players because they made a "problematic" joke about pissing.

I don't remember this episode

pfft, no.

that entire archetype was a 2 year long waste of time as KoA tries their hardest to make the best archetype ever, but ended up with a pile of trash. If you want a good, cheap investment for a deck, wait a month or so for the kaiba mega pack so you can play ABC unions.

>AtoZ Dragon Buster
>Doesn't actually include V or W

TCG censors because THINK OF THE CHILDREN, not THINK OF THE WOMEN

Story?

magimagi won't arrive because occult imagery.

Can Konami pull a MTG and change the meta back into the original/GT days (before Monarchs)? Back when every deck was about getting out cool beat sticks or milling?

Question of the thread: Why wasn't Legacy of the Duelist on PC?

It'd suit it much better than PS4. The game's got some balance issues for sure, but it's a neat trip through the franchise history. (The webm of the Exodia CPU otk is the sort of thing that's common.)

By good I mean fun.
Like the elemental hero stuff wasn't good I imagine but it was still fun.

Except Fusionist sees play in Madolche, since it's an Instant Fusion target for Leviair and can be an EARTH for Nat Beast

Also Rare Fish in WATER, but it's OCG only.

No, it's because cleavage, and Kaz drew it so he won't let the filthy gaijin touch it.

Clear wing is my nigga

>wanting homogenized caveman yugioh

muh piracy

it's not very fun either. you spend 10 minutes searching just to put a bunch of equips on one monster.

if you want fun, pick up Wing Raiders and build Super Quants. They're power rangers.

kaz won't let them censor it, yeah, but there's a lot of DMG stuff with cleavage, but every time they release new DMG stuff, they remove all occult imagery from the artwork, and kaz won't let them this time.

Dude called MTGHQ makes a tweet joking about "pissing into the aether" and refused to bend the knee when some SJW came after him for being "transphobic", and didn't agree that straight, white males should be silenced. The R*ddit MTG community fucking explodes with anger. The community manager for Wizards of the Coast said that he is persona non grata.

It's a huge problem splitting the MTG community. It's like what happened with Atheism+, where SJWs invaded and took out all the problematic people.

Oh yes I love the good ol' days when the only decks that mattered were yatalock and Cyber Dragon OTK

No, I really want it. That's when YGO was the best. Batterymen were fucking awesome.

see old yugioh was fucking awful.

>American nightmare

Banana and best dragon is the only person besides Yuya who has an extra deck pendulum monster.

WOW

Yata got banned really quickly.

Batterymen are an archetype, and archetypes didn't exist in your glory days of yugioh honey

Are they pendulum or xyz or tuner cards or whatever? I'm getting too old for all these complicated rules and shit.

No contest. Fact or Fiction is also cool, but I think Gifts is more skill-testing.

They very much did.

Batterymen are post-GT dumb dumb, and they're MORE fun with access to rank 4/6 XYZs anyways.

>Submonster type glued together by Toon World
Spirits are totally an archetype.

Fuck, I remember when we all thought Jinzo was a badass. Synchros were a mistake.

Oh, they decided to hard code the archfiend designation, huh?

GX*

it takes about 3 minutes to learn xyz/sync/pend. I described Xyz and pend hereto synchro summon, you take a 'tuner' monster and a non-tuner, add their levels and send them to grave, and summon a synchro with the EXACT level as the sum of the two monsters. a level 3 tuner and a level 4 non-tuner=a level 7 synchro. Not level 6, not level 8.

but yes, quants are Xyz. However, the deck is more about upgrading single monsters into their mechs rather than taking 2 monsters and making a single Xyz.

Noble Knights are a synchro/xyz deck depending on how you build them.

How long until this card gets banned?

+2 even at the cost of 10 cards is huge. If i had this in my deck, I think I'd win every game.

>I missed summoned skull beat down

Yeah they did that a while ago so they wouldn't have to add "and Summoned Skull" to every archfiend support card

mst

because you run the risk of milling your combo pieces

+1*
You give up a card in your hand to add two cards to your hand

+1
you need to count the card you're using, since if you didn't have it you would have drawn something else

an archetype is a series of cards, generally monsters, that have dedicated s/t support.

so yes, harpies, toons, dark magician, and blue-eyes definitely were archetypes before the introduction of GX.

Cool!
Normal monster errata is the best kind of errata.

>this meme again
You're doing something wrong if youre not running them at 3s
1.8% going first 2% going second

Imagine being so powerful they have to exclude you from every frog card.

>I would love to see how MTG fucks would react if yugioh players pulled this shit on them.
They do, and they ignore it just like when it happens in YGO threads.

See also:

So a synchro is a fusion or ritual monster without the polymerization/ritual card?
And xyz are the same, but the monsters don't go to the graveyard?

do you think that fixing someone's math is a meme

are you like this in real life

There's actually a guy on YT who does lists of useless cards. and pic related were top 5, alot of OG ritual cards as well ITT.

>they say demon in kids cartoons
>have serious violence and death in super hero cartoons
>can't have the word demon on trading cards

bleh

How bout that Summoned Skull?

How bout that 1 atribute, 2500 ATK?

Great, yes?

Harpies were just Harpie # until not as recent support making them an archetype
Toons were a submonster type like spirits and unions, which aren't archetypes
Cards like Dark Magic Attack dont state "Dark Magician" monsters, but specifically "Dark Magician". It's why Konami had to use "card that lists 'Dark Magician' in its text".
Blue-Eyes werent an archetype until the recent wave of support that support "Blue-Eyes monsters"

Having support != Archetype

I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh (Watched the show as a kid, though), but isn't this basically like Beast Eye from Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne?

youtube.com/watch?v=zIjVvnO5lgM

this is simply insultingly bad

I like how his pants are ripped and you can straight-up see his nutsack.

That bitch is thicc as fuck.

can I play?

synchros are basically a ritual without the spell
Xyz materials go to grave when they're detached, but while used as part of the Xyz monster, they're in limbo, not treated as monsters.

say you use 2 of these guys to make "Number 39:Utopia", who has the effect of detaching a material to negate an attack.

while attached, they are stuck on utopia, but they have no effects or no traits other than being 'xyz material'. however, when utopia uses its effect, you detach one material and send it to the graveyard. if your sent monster has an effect that triggers whenever it hits the grave, it triggers now.

harpies also had Harpies Hunting Ground and Elegant Egotist, making them specifically an archetype.

Post more awful cards

what is the literal point of this card
TELL ME RIGHT NOW

what's different here

Good, because VW cards were shit.

Get on my level.

That's Harpy's Brother. Why is Sky Scout in the text box?

triggering dark world effects?
filling the grave?

ban this

sky scout? wasn't it named Harpies Brother? I swear I have a card named that.

I remember when I was a kid I got a bunch of packs for my birthday and wound up getting Toon World and Toon Summoned Skull and also Relinquished and Black Illusion Ritual but I loved them Toon monsters they're pretty cool.

because Upper Deck was dumb and did fake translations, so when all the cards came out in 2013 that gave boosts to Harpie monsters, they had to errata Sky Scout since he doesn't count

that's the point: it was renamed sky scout to exclude it from all the harpy cards

because a 1800/600 normal monster really needs to be fucking excluded from anything

Refpanel.

Millennium Items are kind of a big deal, they can't just say a random shield is a millennium item, so they retconned it to not be one any more.

he's not actually a harpy, so they errata'd his name in a later set.

because KoA can be REALLY bad at naming cards hence why they errata'd summoned skull. His original name was summoned demon. the jap name of the archfiend archetype is 'demon' IIRC. they can't call him that, obviously, so they later had to errata his name.

i gotchu famurai

>Elegant Egotist
>Hunting Ground
>specifically lists Harpie Lady
It wasn't until later cards that treated themselves as Harpie Lady because Konami never designed Egotist with archetypes in mind.
Both were released in 2004, outside of the summoned skull beat down meme

>Remembering card that (you) would never play in a serious game.
Hey, if my opponent wants to play a card I don't remember, it's Their job to read out it's effect.

Isn't that xyz stuff pretty broken, then? If you can just summon powerful monsters whenever

what about me
the other guy can do it too

>tfw your fotm deck never got support before synchro crashed the party
I want to go back

That's some goddamn bullshit.

But I thought they got some random fusion recently
and theyre expected to get more because of ARC-V

pendulum monsters/summons make your old deck completely worthless

theyre getting support as we speak

hopefully konami will have the sense to get it right the first time from now on instead of taking a card named "birdman" and pretending he's a harpie for 9 years

>if this shitty 900 atk creature miraculously survives to to switch to def lose as much card advantage as you want senpai, on the house
???

they just showed up in the anime. Expect more support soon.

this is completely wrong. Hell, blue-eyes are top meta right now, and we just had a format of monarchs.

think of it like this:
>KoJ releases a card called "turquoise"
>KoA releases it as "Blue" because they don't think kids will want "turquoise"
>a few years later, KoJ releases cards that support "Blue"
>KoA realises they fucked up, fixes the problem.

Because it allows players to add two cards from their deck to their hand.

Will Dark Magician decks ever climb out of the meh tier they inhabited for so long?

tfw your favorite card will never be unbanned

Dark Worlds
The amount of cards that discard because of an effect instead of because of a cost is kinda low

Who here plays irl?

Valhalla Beatdown
Herald of Ultimateness
Ghostricks (Very fun deck)
Agents
Spirits
RaidRaptors
Trains (needs Knight Express to release...)

That guy tried waaay too hard to be the next OneyG

Night Express has been out for a month senpai.

>10 fucking year for support
I'm not coming back

>Monarchs got a card in each set since PRIO
>structure deck changed the way they played (just Ehther, Erebus, and Kuraz, no Raiza, Caius, or Mobius)

>Blue-Eyes
>takes a structure deck, two main sets, and a side set to make them playable

night express knight

That seems really op

I do
IRL I have Super Quants, and I basically have Dark Magicians and most of my D/D/D built.

>10
More like 2, since PRIO

This card always seemed so OP to me as a kid cuz none of my friends ever thought to tribute using the monster equipped with it. Suckers.

with the way the GY operates right now its more op than pot of greed

What's the most fun meme deck and why is it Monarchs?

oh SHIT

i need to get it now

Special Schedule too

FUCK

the point still stands. there's been 1(if any) pendulum deck in each format since its inception, while old decks and other new decks continue to see play.

pendulums have NOT grandfathered old decks, no matter what 'old school' shitters like you try and claim.

>stack my dack with as many Relinquisheds as allowed
I was one of the biggest bitch niggas on the schoolyard, but at least I played by the rules.

Those guys who said "if you want to play against me you have to play by my rules" needed to be executed.

>special schedule
>wanting to brick even more

>2 V-jump leaks for RATE so far
>Still no Gokou
I can't ENJOY to this

>old school shitters
>guys monarchs were meta and blue eyes are meta
>tee-hee theyre nothing like they were before
Try playing Saga of BEWD Blue-Eyes or Frognarchs and tell me how you do.

>all these YGO threads
where were you when Cred Forums was saved?

JUST
name a shittier card that isn't in the Moth family

have you never seen people play frognarchs nowadays? I mean shit, frogs just got some ludicrously good new support, you fucking retard.

OG rituals hade the worse balance of level and ATK/DEF

>It's [current year]
>still no AR yugioh

Are there any cards that work better being in the deck than in your hand? Like it would be better for them to be there so you can use another card to special summon some shit into the field directly from your deck?

>Monarch meta
Don't even remind me.

>level 4 vanilla
>earth
>bad
laughingrabbit.png

try vanillas like Sand Stone.b

>Another "De-Spell totally negates Jar of Greed" thread
>saved

>playing Treatoad Monarchs

there's a lot of decks where you don't want to draw into specific cards, and instead just special them out.

I never said it was good, just that it got support recently.

>tfw no VR headset game where you summon gigantic monsters in a stadium

Heck I would take a yugioh VR game that just had giant cards in front of you.

I'm only going to get one just to have it.

>cyber angels came out
>mfw ive been missing out the entire time

I'm going to assume most of them have gone down in price after hype...right?

This guy is generally better in your deck than your hand

I want to see the angel in a card again where she plays a main role, so not like in Shared Ride where she makes just a cameo.
Make her an effect moster a la Avatar of the Pot, give her some cost and then the GC effect.

In the OCG
Why are you bothering playing Treatoad Monarchs when Froggezoics or Treatoad HEROs is infinitely better
Frognarchs weren't even Frogs, just Swap and Treeborn with Ghostrick for Tribute fodder, which is already irrelevant with Edea/Erebus

All I remember about Yu-gi-oh was this guy who kept making shitty fakes
>HEY GUYS I GOT SLYTHER THE SKY DRAGON
>*takes out card with a shitty printed picture taped over it*
>NAH IT JUST LOOKS WEIRD BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTED FROM JAPAN

cyber angels are actually decent.

>cyber angel benten is $24 for a set

>After hype
Theyre still hyped because they're topping

You tell me
yugiohprices.com/browse_sets?set=Dragons of Legend: Unleashed

also no one ever posted the translated effect of this so
RATE-JP036 Cyber Angel Nasatya
Light Fairy / Ritual / Effect
LV5 1000/1000
You can Ritual Summon this card with “Machine Angel Ritual”.
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster you control; gain LP equal to half that monster’s current ATK.
(2) When a Ritual Monster you control is targeted for an attack: You can activate this effect; negate that attack.
(3) If this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish 1 other “Cyber Angel” monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and if you do, gain control of that target.

they're still completely playable and can easily pull off wins, even with pendulums existing, which was the point I was trying to make. It doesn't matter if other engines work better, you can still play your old decks and pull off wins and not auto-lose to pendulum decks.

>Trap Yugi

I kind of want to show my movie pack slifers to people who haven't played in a decade and see if they believe they're even real

I bet the new obelisk is gonna be bundled with the american bluray or something

the movie pack blue-eyes is fucking gorgeous. I almost want to play blue-eyes just to use that beautiful piece of cardboard.

Lol

>only $24
send help

>playing heart of the underdog deck
>set a 3000 def monster
>opponent attacks into it
>gets confused as fuck not having remembered that you sacrificed for it

>there are people who actually play with real cards and not just the video games
Are you drowning in money?

I do. I have Extra Deck Monarchs
Metalfoes
Blue-eyes Felgrand
Atlantean Gishki
Cyber Angel Hieratics
Phantom Knight Burning Abyss
Masked Heros
Zombie Synchro
and Paleozoic Frogs
Will also build Electromagnet Warriors when they release.
MAI HUSBANDO

Ojama Darkworlds are playable and can easily pull off wins, even with pendulums existing.

I'm not shilling it as a viable pick.
I didn't post , you're just being dumb by shilling """classics"""

I spent all my money on packs for like two weeks straight trying to get obelisk

I'm pretty sure he wasn't even in the set of packs I was buying

>konami released HUEG proxy art on the blog for blue-eyes and gadgets
>all their proxy art since then has been shit
I kind of hope that someone sacrificed his job just so we would look at nicer pictures of a yugioh card

They did Harpy's Brother to keep things consistent with the OCG.

The Japanese version of Sky Scout is simply called "Birdman" and thus not part of the Harpy archetype. That's also why all frog cards exclude Frog the Jam.

>no fun allowed

>Implying I'm shilling them
shit, I'll be the first to say you'll likely be better off playing newer decks, and just refusing to adapt is fucking stupid, but I honestly think konami did a fantastic job on the release of pendulums. they work fine on their own, provide support for other decks and playstyles, but they don't choke out and force other deck types into irrelevancy, like synchros, then Xyz did.

>oh no I gave my opponent a card he cant do anything with. Gaining 2k lifepoints seem like a fair trade

As time went by, it became too OP

>le refusing to adapt
Oh, youre one of "those" fags

there's no such thing as a card you can't do anything with

>Get 1 Pot of Death in your graveyard
>Get this in your graveyard
>Activate a Pot of Death in your hand
>GG

Every once in a while a format will have a nice budget deck for 100 dollars or less, typically a structure deck archetype like Chaos Dragons or Monarchs. Now that Monarchs got nerfed I'm not sure what the competitive budget strategy is.

>Graceful Tears to give them my Farfa

I could see this work for that dumb Lullaby of Obedience Horakhty deck

ABCs if you're not running Brilliant, Thrashers, or Galaxy Soldiers

D/D's if youre not selling your nut for Desires

World Championship or Tag Force?

all the frog cards exclude Frog the Jam because of a missing apostrophe in the jap name.

konami has done a lot of stupid shit, but refusing to play cards made after ____ is fucking stupid. The game changes over the years, sure, but one era is not necessarily better than another. I've been playing since its western release. I PLAYED during goat format and the yata lock. Sure, games lasted longer than 3 turns, but the winner was still often clear after those 3 turns, ESPECIALLY if you weren't ALSO playing the meta deck of the format(not decks, deck.). I still play vanilla HEROes and Dark Magicians, but I also play pendulum crystal beasts, super quantals, fluffals, madolche, dinomists, and D/D/D.

what could an opponent do with a fusion result card if he doesnt have the fusion monster? An extremly specific support card? Specific Archetype support card?

Yugi's legendary decks? Fuck, no.

remember how BA stopped running memes like karma cut by the time that they got better options like the PKs?
this is basically the same, but even slower and a -1 even if you get farfa/scarm/whatever's effect, in return for lifepoints which don't give you board control. I know it's fun to think of dumb things you can do with heavy slump and dark magical contract and all that, but they never work as well as a simpler combo
if the other player summons Horakhty to your field, they win
it's an official ruling so that doesn't work anymore.

Man I really wanted to make a red eyes deck after I got the XYZ vatiant by luck but the prices were fucking ridiculous. Are they still high?

I never once said I refuse to play anything that isn't Summoned Skull.
You can easily tell how I say Froggezoics or Treatoad HEROs are better picks than Frognachs.

Don't reply to my thread or post ever again.

if it's a maindeck card, discard fodder
if it's an extra deck card, instant fusion

Tag Force Special for PSP is the best handheld YGO there is. If you hate the memes the fan translation sometimes has then World Championship 2011 is better than Tag Force 1-5.

youtube.com/watch?v=oexP_bnzNqo

Excruciatingly slow burn OTKs are the best.

Who Ancient Gears here?

dont tell me what to do, fag.

you also DID say "Oh, youre one of "those" fags, as though there's something wrong with calling out 'old school' retards like the guy who implied that pendulum killed ygo.

how did either of you think that you could add an extra deck card to the hand

>ancient gears are getting new cards

Now I've seen everything.

Perfect Machine King archetype WHEN?

Not an argument.
I said, don't reply to my thread or my post ever again.

THIS is why this sub is shit now.

...what? when did I ever say 'add a fusion monster to hand'?

I was saying extra deck cards can be brought out and used with instant fusion.

shit, I used to use Karbonala Warrior(before norden came out) and Fusionist in my Madolches.

the spells and fusion is around $5 a card, red eyes flare metal dragon is like $7-$10, Red eyes black flare dragon are about $10 a piece and black stone cost around $35 a card

>sub
>>>/reddit/

It isn't too weird since they've been in Arc-V since the 40s, what is weird is how long they took to get printed.

I remember the Tag Force games having really bad AI though. I mean the World Championship games doesn't have the best AI in the World but at least it's semi-competent. Also being able to make your own character is kinda cool.

Ancient Gear cards are used by an entire brigade of jobbers in the new anime. Every bad guy who doesn't deserve his own archetype uses Ancient Gears.

They're used for genocide.

Jar's were a mistake.

>Every bad guy who doesn't deserve his own archetype uses Ancient Gears.

and monsters who don't feel their opponents DESERVE to play against their real decks

No you give them Lullaby of Obedience, then use this so that you special summon Horakhty to their field and win

UNBAN HIM KONAMI FUCKING SHITS

That set was fucking awful

>Tag Force games have bad AI

What did Tag Force NPCs do wrong that World Championship tag partners don't do?

They also have their own new structure deck.

I used to play back when anti-meta malefics were viable.

The changes in field card replacement really fucking hurt, and so did all this new "lmao stop your opponent from special summoning" crap.

going +1 wins you more games than losing 1/50 games for banishing all 3 of a card.

is true, guy has good style and the quality of animation is good enough, but his humor is OneyG clone, seems like is wasting his potential trying to be someone else

>+1
nice meme
lmgtfy.com/?q=Pot of -9

I still play.

You went from 5 cards in hand to 6.

Would you think pot of desires was better if it banished from the bottom of your deck?

think about what you said user. This is an official ruling, so it's not contestable anyways

it used to go like
>give them lullaby
>they use it
>you change their target to horakhty in your deck
>you put horakhty on their field and win
but that's literally not now it works. when they use lullaby and get horakhty, they win.
ygorganization.com/ocg-duelist-pack-pharaohs-memories-rulings/

>Yu Gi Oh finally gets discontinued
>Konami's final banlist reverses bans on every meta deck in history
>TeleDAD, Samurai, HEROs, Dragon Rulers etc. all going ham on each other

How hype would you be?

>its minusing if you lose cards from your deck too, not just field and hand!
Youre never going to see those 10 cards unless you make Omega anyways

It'll be DRAGONS vs Peep, everything else is trash

ABCs would still shit over all that. Fuck they'd shit HARDER since they have access to shit like pot of greed and painful decision

Is Reshef of Destruction any good? What are some of the better Yugioh games outside of those Tag Force ones that get mention?

>too poor to play standard
>making lots of heavy interaction modern decks on budget
>can't talk about them on /tg/ because
>muh tron
>muh abzan
>muh infect
>muh top tier decks

I just want a fucking opinion on my shit brews ;_;

It's literally a reddit meme. Just Google pot of greed and it's like the first fucking response. Christ this website is so insipid.

Makyura FTK and Frog FTK would like to have a word with you

Well the Tag AI is dumb in both games but the enemy AI in the WC games is just a lot more efficient albeit take for fucking ever to do anything.

Make a pet deck and try to play other people with pet decks.

I run Morphtronic Quasar because it's fun, not because it wins.

>It's a "Meta faggot underestimates the power of Fluffals" episode
Favorite gimmick decks?

Nightmare Troubadour

Duel Academy

Spirit Caller

World Championship series

Worldwide Edition

Fluffals aren't a gimmick deck.
Stop using words you don't understand.

>>>/dng/
>>>/kys/
>>>r/gaming
>>>/tumblr/

Why are there so many non vidya thread in the catalog?

Currently I run Golgari aristocrats mixed with Eldrazi for more tokens to sac and card draw.

Low curve stuff, only 4 cards in that deck cost me more than 3 mana and they're not CoCo.

>OCG
Irrelevant

Stormforth doesn't work on Towers there but does in TCG
Edea and Ehther can be on any chain link but Edea has to be Chain Link 1 in the TCG
OCG rulings aren't TCG rulings.

I have built
>Subterrors/PP Taotorei
>Six Samurai
>Monarchs
What do I win?

How does it feel being the only confirmed deck for Fusion Enforcers so far?

Can you be more specific? The topic of YGO AI genuinely interests me.

horakhty isn't in the TCG

way rarer and has way more stipulations

You're not in the OCG though, therefore irrelevant.

Hi jars, meet my friend; "Reverse Buster".

Yeah but we're on Cred Forums so it's okay

if someone is playing Horakhty they literally are

WCT 2004 is the genuine best.

and besides that, even the TCG rulings like CotH Deneb were issued officially, not by a random user on Cred Forums

What are some fun tier 2 decks in this format?

posting the perfect card

Imaginary format doesn't mean you get to use made up rulings
Percy fixed the bug where lullaby horahkty would make the wrong person win, if devpro hasn't then maybe you need to use a more up-to-date platform

Yusei > Jaden > Yugi > Yuya > Zexal fag

That's one of my favorite cards, no joke. I also really like the Archfiend monsters, the Maju Garzetts, Dark Master - Zorc and the D.D shit.

I had a bootleg deck with these types of cards, I should buy some of these Dark Crisis packs and form a deck. Is there a structure deck based on these?

>Reshef of Destruction

that game is fucked, no way does it follow dueling standards. Game is known to be one of the hardest games ever because of deck capacity rule and that it's hard as shit getting good cards

Burning Abyss

Bump limit reached, post your cardfu/ace card before the thread falls off.

I love this guy in my Brago deck. Fucking 3/3s for days. Even better with Whirler rogue. Unblockable 3/3s or guaranteed Brago blink.

>YGO thread reaches bump limit without getting deleted

>token spam

Have fun getting baited into a boardwipe

Tokenfags never learn lol

>harpy ladies get censored with bodysuits
>saffira gets a pass because LOL IT'S JUST A DRAGON BRO

Fuck Konami. I'm gonna masturbate to this card out of principle.

Umi's gonna come back some day.

Not necessarily the ace, but shit always goes down when he's in my hand.

CotH Deneb was still an actual official ruling, not one made up by an user on Cred Forums

But let me guess, you seem like one of the retards who blindly followed azn (or whoever it was) when he incorrectly said that percy would no longer update. Because it has been updating, including up-to-date rulings (from before the DL link got taken down anyways) such as the correct winner of Lullaby vs. Horakhty

Always great to have when something big gets summoned.

Well there goes that idea.

>yfw he also runs exodia

Have fun with that

Tier 1 as fuck

pic related

CoTH Deneb is a ruling that varies only in North America. Literally look on the sticky on r/yugioh

ygopro only updates when cards needs tweaking or adding, unlike devpro that actually pushes full updates.

Please see yourself out the door.

God's speed user.

Flip shenanigans? Sounds pretty fun.

How's the average price for a pimped out version? If you ain't running blinged out decks, you ain't running shit.

Sorry I'm not really an expert on this thing, but in Tag Force there is no rhyme or reason to the AI's actions. I think the best way to describe it is WC 2011's AI has legitimate priorities while Tag Force's AI only impulse is to use whatever is available to you to crush your team. In WC 2011 the AI Ian't going to activate Bottom less Trap Hole for some random level 4 beat stick while in Tag Force it won't hesitate to use Solemn Warning when you activate Sagan's effect. Does that make sense? Also I would like to note I only played the first Tag Force game, so I have no idea how the AI has improved in the newer games.

Percy literally pushed out a full update in the last month for things like AI and animated backgrounds as well as relevant bugfixes like fixing lullaby vs. horakhty.
Yeah, I could tell you don't actually play when you made up your own ruling to try and contradict official sources.

>Ojama Darkworlds
Explain.

>in the last month
>after months of just prerelease card updates