So my brother bought a ps4 for 200 euro yesterday. Yes, it costs 200 euro

So my brother bought a ps4 for 200 euro yesterday. Yes, it costs 200 euro.

My brother also bought uncharted 4.. My god it really is beautiful. It´s very linear though.

So built me a PC for 200 euro that is better then a ps4.

Pro tip: You can´t

Dumb frogposter

I literally can't

Nobody wants to pay 200 euros to play two games on a system that are kind of good and the rest that can all be played on a PC, among other things. So enjoy that brief run in with "fun". It's all you're gonna get.

yes. f***** 200 euro.

PC guys show me a game as beautiful as uncharted 4, you can play on a 200 euro PC. With a case, vents and everything from bottom to top.

Dude a 200 euro console. Show me a PC that can play the multiplats as good as the ps4 for 200 euro

Normies don't know anything about planning ahead and only care about their dopamine rushes now. That's why the console market is thriving.
Stupid people can't fathom building a machine themselves that will last much longer than a console generation.

200 damn euro dude. Built me one for 200 euro from bottom to top as strong as the ps4.

You won´t be even able to buy a gt8900

bump for opening your eyes

I.... i just can't do that.
i literally can't do that user.

PC is dead :(

PC isn´t dead. It´s just no as atractive as a cheap ass ps4 that is better then 90% of PC´s

>tfw bought €1200 PC
>everyone says their PS4 looks same graphics

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

>tfw spent the entire £5,000 I made selling my sisters body to build a PC powerful enough to run Diablo 2 at max setting
>scarcely looks better than ratchet and clank
>still need to service men thrice my age to afford the ¥83000 wasd keys

ITS NOT FAIR

You can just buy a pc with pentium 3 for much less and still enjoy more content than that.

Stop avoiding my quesiton. Built a PC for 200 euro better then a ps4 for playing multiplats

I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT OKAY

is that what you wanted to hear? ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW

I could, but I don't feel like it.

Thanks. Now I feel better.

>Build me a PC blah blah blah

This argument is flawed, because it completely ignores all the other things PCs do.

It's like saying
>My speedboat goes over 50 knots! Find me a full-sized yacht that does that for the same price!

Just because they both happen to be in the water doesn't mean they're for the same things.

vents are a luxury feature

The hilarious part is, because of the PS4 Pro, not even the 200 euro PS4 will be able to play PS4 games soon

>TFW built a PC for 200,000,000$ after selling my body
>TFW everything looks about the same as the PS2
>TFW can't run crysis
>I fell for the PC meem
im a girl btw

right a speedboat is for speeding a playstation is for playing
a yacht is for enthusiasts with no life who lets their wife get fucked by blacks
a pc is for... work ;^)

eh

DELETE THIS
MY MOM'S 1200$ WERE NOT WASTED

my 4 year old computer is prolly worth 50e and can do it all easily.

No one should buy a pc to play video games lol
You buy a pc for doing real things and can play video games on it as well

Well shit. He's right.

>Check 'em
>on /Vee/

it's the master race for a reason

You can only get 00's, other than that it's deleted

See folks. This right here is shit posting. Not even because pepe, but this thread is designed purely for baiting. These threads need to be ignored if we're even going to try and improve this board.

Check these TWO CARDS

The Sony marketing department is spinning up for the Holidays I see

dont worry your pc can do 60 fps.

>from bottom to top.
Don't you mean "from top to bottom"?