I just finished pic related. What does Cred Forums thinks about it?

I just finished pic related. What does Cred Forums thinks about it?

It sat in my backlist for 3 years. Now it would definitely be in my top 100 games list

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWo5sfc1XyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OMbXZn7YhO0
youtube.com/watch?v=vLbJ7m8iXKw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scream_Bloody_Gore
youtu.be/zguCFjHyVeM
youtube.com/watch?v=3pVxx6WfziU
youtu.be/nlqJA1Rteio
youtu.be/hfPzD4CmVoE
youtube.com/watch?v=LRR21-R58uw
youtube.com/watch?v=-4e5Jw9T5Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=ebeGEdgh9vk
youtube.com/watch?v=xtGs1_mpwmE
youtube.com/watch?v=L6jtcNNOMac
youtube.com/watch?v=lKd07BKhrSE
youtube.com/watch?v=FNdC_3LR2AI
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ4YtqSppQg
youtube.com/watch?v=H1L-XnUtJQg
youtube.com/watch?v=JSYXpt0RRHI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnUum-1rAls
youtube.com/watch?v=o0Xx3RXyGRE
youtube.com/watch?v=nuO9xtNsRs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's ok.

i love it
makes me really sad that theres never going to be a sequel
super underrated game

Unexpectedly good, apart from the obviously rushed final half

It would have been better without the RTS garbage. I dropped it at the last mission.

cool world, gameplay is shit

trying to make a RTS for consoles is a mistake

>tim curry will die in your lifetime

Yet another halfassed modern game with garbage gameplay. Why do people even try any more? Pointless.

There will be a sequel if psychonauts 2 doesnt bombs

The RTS parts were easily exploitable if you just rushed the hell out of them. Basically if they get to ypur stage you should reset. Theres no way to make a comeback. But if you rush objective you'll win easy peazy.

Worst part of the gameplay was how there was not any effective way to attack multiple opponents on foot.

>supposedly the best metal game ever
>no metallica, iron maiden or ac/dc

>There will be a sequel if psychonauts 2 doesnt bombs

Psychonauts 2 looks surprisingly good so far so there's still hope.

how does it look good? any recent videos about it?

Was hyped as fuck when it was announced.
Then they said it'll be only on consoles.
Played it through ~two years ago finally and can definitely say it's unfinished and that's felt pretty much.
Liked it though but not as much as Psychonauts.

There won't be a sequel. Lemmy is dead.
Ozzy is gonna die soon.
Glenn Tipton is old as fuck and can't record the guitar solos anymore.
And they need tons of money to license all the music.

Tim and DF should never have tried to make a RTS work on consoles. It's a dumb thing to do, the genre simply works better for mouse controls.

BL should have been a fucking hack and slash curaazy game. It would also match the bizarre world it takes part in. They went with a goal that I'm not sure it can be done.

It's an OK game that i really like, people usually don't like the RTS battles but i find them quite interesting.

Too bad the game had a unnecessary MP that was faulty as hell, it would sometimes wipe out your total wins for no reason if i remember correctly, else i would have platinumed it.

Not even the first psychonauts sold well my nigga. That game is going to bomb especially because current double fine can't make a good game even if their lives depended on it.

>Lemmy is dead.
Damn, almost forgot about this.

My favourite game of all time. It's one of those that's usually hated or praised.
Jesus that was dissapointing though. This game ended up half of what it was supposed to be. 4 faction and way more content never happend.

I didn't mind the RTS gameplay, but it's bullshit how it was marketed as a Heavy metal Zelda when it turned out not to be besides the intro and the first level or two.
Still an enjoyable game though

>ac/dc
>metal
i'll give you the first two but damned if my inner Cred Forums autist won't fight you over ac/dc

Was in for the two cute girls, got out because of the gameplay.

Still have it installed, stopped after the first battle in the snow place, am i far from the end?

It was good until rts sections.

That Cry of the Banshee song was bretty gud.

RTS sections were garbage.

RIP Tim Curry

Was hyped for the game, but they lied about what type of game it was because they never once showed the RTS parts until the game was out and for all the fuzz that the game made about having various metal legends voice a few characters said characters got very little screen time and few lines.
To be fair there is nothing stopping you from using new characters in favour of new ones.

Also Halford is still alive
>Ozzy is gonna die soon.
HA

It's all rock n roll, mate.

>no metallica
We got Megadeth instead, a much better band.

I find it awesome except the RTS parts.

What characters would they even use?
Metal scene today is fucking dead. The classical heavy metal style has been replaced by complete and utter noise garbage like death metal and doom metal full of kids just scraeming into a mic as hard as possible and a drummer spazzing out on the pedal while the guitar player just bursts out diarrhea from the amp.

On of my fav game.
its brutal, it has an AMAZING open world that look amazing and not boring, The RTS battles are actually pretty good(the balance was shit but with the latest patches they kinda fixed it, if i remember correctly), the soundtrack is ace, the visuals are AMAZING-you really feel like living in a metal album cover.
gameplay was good-not great, but pretty good. Secrets were really bporing after a while, sidequests were always the same and getting 100% has been a huge pain in the ass. they later introduced a dlc to cheat and get all the secrets ez. it felt horrible.
Oh, and it has FUCKING JACK BLACK IN IT.
there's absoluetely no reaosn why anyone with decent taste shouldì'nt buy it.

I guess they could use James Hetfield and Dave Mustaine. That'd be kinda cool.
John Oliva from Savatage too.
Or the Iron Maiden folks.

They would use...

FOLK METAL.

And the Metal Gods smiled upon this, and it was good.

It's not true metal but it's fun.

Metal was a mistake.

The animations in the game were surprisingly good for its time, but the graphics? not so much

It had its witty humour from time to time but it kind of fell flat near the end

>Metal scene today is fucking dead. The classical heavy metal style has been replaced by complete and utter noise garbage like death metal and doom metal
Why not make a game about that?

what about dead metal people coming back as zombies?

or is it too early for that?

People calling this an RTS need to pull the dick out of their mouth and play Herzog. Brutal Legend's gameplay is almost a direct rip of that series. It does a decent job, but the open world stuff could've been better.

You're mother not swallowing your father's load was a mistake.

because the music is complete shit.

As if Activision knows a good game from its ass.

AC/DC is "hard rock".

Hard rock is literally just a special snowflake way of calling heavy metal, it was coined to avoid labeling in a very saturated heavy metal market.

Metallica and AC/DC are total jews so their fees were off the charts and DF just gave them the middle finger, I mean they make great music but we all know that Metallica loves that dough more than anything else.

Iron maiden said they wouldnt give them the rights because they were afraid people would think it was a product officially endorsed by the band. All of it because of Eddie Riggs (Eddie being Iron maiden's mascot, and eddie having being designed by a guy called riggs) and they had already recorded the lines so they couldnt change the character's names.

At least we can all be grateful that theres absolutely no mention of Led Zeppelin.

>Lemmy is dead

Lemmy played an extremely small role in the game, even phasing out of existance between missions.

>Ozzy is gonna die soon

Literally no evidence for it.

>Glenn Tipton cant record anything else

Gee if only there werent other millions guitarrists willing and capable of recording solos.

>They need tons of money to license the music.

First: Did you see how much money PN2 made on kickstarter?

2nd: They didnt needed a lot of money for the first game because they contacted the artists themselves, instead of going through their labels. So a lot of artists actually "donated" songs, only a handful of the songs in game were actually licensed.

I'm actually glad they used Tim Curry instead of Dio. I can't imagine Doviculus with a high-pitched voice.

>Gee if only there werent other millions guitarrists willing and capable of recording solos.
problem is, retard, they aren't glenn tipton.
Guitar players from bands like Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Megadeth, whatever, they're very well known because they have a very unique print and style.
Glenn Tipton has a very identifiable way of playing solos. His fluidity and light touch on the strings comes across from just the sound of his guitar. Not to mention tone.

Rock as a whole is dead retard. Indie was the last torch bearer.

This.

Forgot to mention that Ozzy's role was also extremely minor and unlike Lemmy: You can actually beat the game without even finding Ozzy.

Are you fucking kidding me? So Glenn Tipton is the only guitarrist capable of making a solo? Quit being a fanboy please.

Youre also acting as if most solos weret 3 seconds long. Or as if a lot of people remember how they sound. Most of them were pretty fucking bad desu and sounded like just random jamming

>this fucking reading comprehension
that's not what I said you fucking retard holy shit
learn to read kid

You are kidding yourself if you think that Death and Doom metal are dominating the scene. It's mostly the industrial and alternative scene who are the biggest name. That would mean bands like Slipknot, Disturbed, 3 inched of blood, Rammstein, Children of Bodom (arguably), Gojira and Five Finger Death Punch.

As for people they could use you got members from Tool, Slipknot, Dragonforce, Korn, Machine Head, Children of Bodom and Megadeht if you want to represent a more modern era. You don't have to like any of the bands but you can't deny their impact

user theres been a fucking lifelong debate on wheter hard rock and heavy metal are the same thing or not. Dont blame people for mixing them up because nobody is sure.

Also, BL is more about rock and roll than metal, not every band of the game is metal.

All those bands are complete shit with the exception of Megadeth.
Even Megadeth haven't even put out anything remarkable since 1997
Machine Head's Halo and its album was ok I guess.

Metal has been dead since it became mainstream

Those people making noise because they were poor as fuck neglected children? Tony tuning down his guitar because he lost two fingers in a metalworking accident? That authenticity is never coming back, because today metal is the domain of upper middle class suburban kids who were brought up on trust fund kiddie bands like Metallica

Exactly, make the setting about battling shitty metalcore

One of the worst cases of false advertising imo. Everything advertised about the game made it look like a fun metal-themed hack n' slash, and even the first quarter or so of the game was that, but then the game just turns into a weird, clunky RTS for no reason and never goes back.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the game and had a blast playing it, but I'd rather have the hack n' slash I was told I was buying instead of a hack n' slash pretending to be an RTS. Driving the car and running shit over while blasting Motorhead was comfy as fuck.

RIP Lemmy.

It had a surprisingly good selection of tracks, I was expecting mainstream stuff only but I got Lord Weird Slough Fegh, Brocas Helm, Emperor (granted, this one is pretty mainstream as far as Black metal goes), Coroner, Overkill and others. Pretty fucking killer tracklist, it lacked death metal but that's understandable since it's an acquired taste

Never heard of Brocas Helm before and they blew my mind when that tapping bass intro from Cry of the banshee started playing

Like I said you don't have to like any of them, but you can't deny their impact. Korn in particular had a large impact on stuff like MTV
>Even Megadeth haven't even put out anything remarkable since 1997
youtube.com/watch?v=FWo5sfc1XyQ

Does this count?

>Those people making noise because they were poor as fuck neglected children? Tony tuning down his guitar because he lost two fingers in a metalworking accident?
Lol you faggot metal was always an inauthentic bloated piece of shit. The things you're describing are 60s folk and 70s punk rock.

Your post was basically shilling for glenn tipton as if no other guitarrist could accomplish the same shit.

And reminder that these were 3 seconds solos we were talkinga bout. Youre saying that they cant make a sequel because glenn tipton cant record 3 seconds solos

Ops wrong video

youtube.com/watch?v=OMbXZn7YhO0

holy kek
did dave actually record for that

I will always be pissed off at how non-representative the demo was of the final game.
>demo sets it up to be some hack 'n slash w/ minor pikmin elements and a metal aesthetic
>full game is some RTS shit

Yes, song itself was released in 2004 and the episode aired in 2005 but they got Dave to do the voice for himself in that episode.

Metal has never been 'authentic'. The most authenticity the genre ever produced was LARPing retards in scandinavia.

>dio has been dead for 6 years

An interesting game, apart from the novelty, humour and metal it's fairly boring.

And sometimes the LARPing goes to far

Nobody gives a fuck about influence, they give a fuck about quality.

1 direction and justin bieber were influential, should we include them too?

I mean youre listing fucking dragonFARCE, a band that cant even remember the song they wrote for live performances and korn, which is...ehh..something, not even their mother is sure of what they are.

Early slipknot and rammstein could pass, but theyre definitely not that combination of good+iconic.

Jack Black here, don't worry I got you covered

That was one of the reasons I gave. I didn't say it was because of that exclusively.

I don't doubt that there are better players than Tipton, but I doubt that anyone can replicate his style of playing or tone. Just like no one can replicate Randy Rhoads' sound, or Knopfler's, or Iommi's, or Friedman's. They just have a unique sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLbJ7m8iXKw

Listen to this shit. There is no compression turned to 11 here. The sound is straight from the amp. It's not incredibly clean playing by any means.
This is pretty much unique to all these old cunts. It was mixed for the game but didn't lose its tone or sound.

Loudness wars ruined everything, including guitar players.
Hearing Sabbath's 13 album is painful because of how fucking loud everything is compared to any of their 70s albums, where you can hear every instrument crisp clear.

And it will never get any easier

Hated this fucking game.

Is this an actual PS1 game and what's it called? I can't read the font worth a shit

>bowie has been dead for 8 months

"DEATH"

oh wait it's a fucking album
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scream_Bloody_Gore
>death metal
it's shit dont bother

What's that metal song that makes you feel like a powerful motherfucker?

not the guy youre arguing with but your other reasons were also total shit, and definitely not enough to discard a sequel.

>All of these faggots thinking the cameo roles were important in the game.

Seriously, every important character in the game is original. Lemmy is important in 2 missions, rob is important in 2 missions and you can even beat the game without meeting ozzy

>they give a fuck about quality
Then why was Lita Ford in the game? Meaning no discredit to the woman you have to wonder why
>1 direction and justin bieber were influential
What influence did they have on the metal scene?
>but theyre definitely not that combination of good+iconic.
Then who would you say is that in our modern era?

So that's where the meme skeleton is from

>Then who would you say is that in our modern era?
that's the point retard, no one.
metal is fucking dead.
even Dio admitted it.

>Death
>Shit

Pick one dude.
youtu.be/zguCFjHyVeM

Quick, post a relatively new metal band that actually produces quality content

youtube.com/watch?v=3pVxx6WfziU

>attack multiple opponents on foot

face melter. Actually the face melter is so efficient theres little reason to use anything else

How is it dead when you got new band pooping up and festivals still going?

I don't like Hannah Barbera cartoons.

Yeah

Ford is in the game because Schafer was a personal fan of hers.

>influence of 1d

I meant theyve been influential to their own scene, not metal. They obviously should not be part of the game.

The point I was trying to make was that we shouldnt let people do something just because they were influential.

>Whos a combination of good and iconic in our modern era.

Absolutely no one, I mean, from our era? To come out recently? Yeah no one, we have good guys, we have iconic guys, but we dont have good and iconic guys. If theyre willing to still go with old school figures (Lets not pretend as if this game is from the 80s please, its from 2009) then you still have the entire lineup of metallica, megadeth, judas priest, iron maiden, kiss or even ozzy

I loved that game. One of the few games that made me feel empty when it was over.

DD is best MP faction

Great setting wasted on mediocre game.

it has a 1 minute cooldown, a very short range and only works on standard infantry.

youtu.be/nlqJA1Rteio

And less new, Brutal Legend actually introduced me to them.
youtu.be/hfPzD4CmVoE

It damages larger infantry heavily

And bring the guitar that lowers the cd, fampai, the short range honestly never bothered me once all playthrough

I loved it and then that "RTS" bullshit happened and I dropped it immediately

Well there you go then neither quality or influence could be a factor

as for your old school line up. Metallica demands to much money (or perhaps it's just Lars) but the rest does work. But there are good and iconic bands from the late 80ths and 90ths that you can use.

How about Nine Inch Nails? White Zombie was a good kick back to older times, Marilyn Manson has a surprisingly large amount of good songs. While I can't say that I listen to Cannibal Corpse I have heard some decent things about them.

my only complaint about this game was jennifer hale playing ophelia, she sounds just silly pitching her voice high and cutesy trying to act out a young lady.

Was there black metal in the game? Thought I spotted king diamond in the tracks but i cant remember

>lita ford
Worst runaway.

There was, the song was called cremation.

>metal scene is dead
>2015 was one of the best years for metal in five or six years

le metaillca and iron madian lol xD hardCORE dood!!

King diamond is heavy metal m8. People get it mixdd up because king is a satanist (and probably the only metal musician from the time who was an actual satanist and not just pretending for shock value) but his music is heavy metal

intrigue me, what did 2015 offer?

There was Emperor, the rest is not trve black so they don't count

>Inb4 /metal/ memes like Terminal redux and Ebu gogo gutting the child

I wasn't aware Kendrick Lamar, Joanna Newsom and Sufjan made metal.

Lar's sister is my waifu

>Mgla
>Batushka
>Bell Witch
>Paradise Lost
>Elder
>Swallow the Sun
>Napalm Death

And that's just off the top of my head. I literally couldn't even keep up with all that great metal albums last year

>liking Sufjan
>liking Lamar
>thinking Divers is Joanna's best album

She sold me on Ophelia actually, i thought it fit perfectly.

>M-muh trve metal
fuck off granpa, when was the last time you had a shower?

Terminal redux was 2016, the only thing I know about 2015 was that Manson released the pale emperor which is a really good album.
I think you missed his point

>dude I didn't like it that means it wasn't a big deal
This autism is why nobody takes metalheads as anything more than anachronistic autistics.

>thinking anything said by a long term Cred Forumsposter is a serious statement

amazing

Can we talk about the game rsther than Cred Forums shit?

Anyone else thought the history was a mess? As if they actually removed some parts?

Like what the hell was the black tear rebellion? And how did eddie knew about it?

Also the gamr did a horrible job at explaining things. From unclear objectives to game mechanics. I didnt know that you could free the bound serpents with fire attacks and that those ormogeden flashback statues were unlocked wth that wave combo. Spent all the game looking for a solo to wske them up.

youtube.com/watch?v=LRR21-R58uw

You were supposed to go first, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4e5Jw9T5Zk

Marty Friedman's Inferno.

Vektor's vocals are fucking garbage, The Sound of perseverance tier

I needed a lot of time to appreciate them myself, but I really like them now.

Just like Perseverance the musicianship more than makes up for it in the long run.

>I needed a lot of time to appreciate them myself
>I needed a lot of time to appreciate utter shit
No wonder any measure of discerning taste left metal long ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebeGEdgh9vk

I wouldnt say new but its quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtGs1_mpwmE

Luckily I can still easily discern you from a fellow user able to discuss and a complete stuck-up faggott.

Good game. Wasnt as good as it could be and the last thing doublefine did that didnt suck dick.

>go into space
>prog rock: the game

A shame that Fletus' faction was cut from the game. What would his music be? Thrash?

Forgot pic, apparently he was going to be buddies with Eddie

I'm not the same guy. Honestly TSOP has always sounded terrible to me, the vocals suck and the guitar tone is way too crisp. Decrepit Birth did a better job evolving that Death sound on Diminishing Between Worlds without sacrificing much rawness

Fuck yea orange goblin is the shit.

Probably mostly thrash. I know he has freaky spiderleg-like wings.

>orange goblin

youtube.com/watch?v=L6jtcNNOMac

WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES I SEE TOMORROW
WHEN I OPEN MY ARMS I SEE THE SUN

I AM THE TIME CREATING MAN

Gameplay was alright. The music is what made it great, but I already knew most of the songs before playing the game so it was hard to take much out of it.

Nigga you don't fucking call Tool shit you deaf retard fucking kill yourself

I liked it but it really feels like it's missing an entire chapter for the demons after you beat the Black Tears.

The RTS stuff was rock simple, so I would have preferred a few more dungeons like the Metal Spider nest.

got it in a bargain bin for like 5 dollars. loved it but if you aren't a fan of metal music then you might not

youtube.com/watch?v=lKd07BKhrSE

>Not even the first psychonauts sold well my nigga.
Sure, but it gained a following since then. It was Double Fine's first game even.
Now it's not a one off action-adventure/platformer game by that one studio it's a sequel to a critically acclaimed PS2 classic by Double Fine, it'll sell on nostalgia and brand recognition itself.

>ps2 classic
In what world? Psychonauts was basically an xbox exclusive in terms of running well on consoles. Nobody played it on the ps2.

there was some death and black metal in the game, though

>mfw this band
Holy shit thanks for the new music, m8s. Been looking for something to listen to after exhausting Porcupine Tree's entire discography.

>doom metal
>kids just scraeming into a mic as hard as possible and a drummer spazzing out on the pedal while the guitar player just bursts out diarrhea from the amp

Have you even listened to doom metal?

It's one of those "I know nothing about the subject, yet i will state my opinion" types

That doesn't sound like doom metal at all.

Like others have said, I was expecting another kind of game more related to Zelda, but the actual game was really interesting and unique. In fact, Im glad I was wrong.
The only thing that hated was that I found my favorite song just when I finished the game so I just heard it twice.

I would love a sequel

youtube.com/watch?v=FNdC_3LR2AI

fun, unique, and interesting

SURPRISE ITS AN RTS

story turns to shit towards the ending :(

This day we fight from Megadeth always make me think about Kratos

I forgot, but why didn't LoveInterest tell Eddie what she was doing and she wasn't a traitor?

>Porcupine Tree

I liked Blackfield which was one of the guys from PT.
Also have ACT
youtube.com/watch?v=uQ4YtqSppQg

And Ayreon and Star One and Avantasia and Blind Guardian and Rhapsody of Fire. See if you like any of that lot.

I really enjoyed it, not a big metal fan but the RTS part was surprisingly engaging and fun.

I loved playing around with the coil and the drowning doom in the MP mode

>Can we talk about the game rsther than Cred Forums shit?

Let the long haired unwashed metal heads talk their pretentious elitist shit all they want

>None of you fags can into atmospheric funeral doom metal

>youtube.com/watch?v=H1L-XnUtJQg

Fucking plebs thinking metallica and whatever other mainstream casual garbage is "metal"

>Let the long haired unwashed metal heads talk their pretentious elitist shit all they want
>Proceeds to post pretentious elitist shit
You didn't even post good funeral doom

And what you are portraing here is not elitism.

Gojira's not really new but Magma is kind of different from their other stuff, still a really good album though. Terra Incognita is my favorite, followed closely by From Mars to Sirius.

>mfw WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALES

>Thinking it ends there

>Not intoing neoclassical symphonic opera metal

>youtube.com/watch?v=JSYXpt0RRHI

Fuck off plebian don't let your casual tastes come near me

>call others plebs
>listens to symphonic metal

Fucking off yourself

Pfft and what do you listen to? Pleb tier slash metal fucking lightweight

Here's some progressive math metal

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZnUum-1rAls

Super underrated game and the RTS is great once you get into it. It's got a severe learning curve and it never matches the best RTS games out there in terms of control, but they did a good job working with a console controller.

Very happy to see there's a thread on Cred Forums about it.

All of the biggest units in the RTS multiplayer are the most fun. I think that's a reason so many people don't like the RTS stuff, they don't give you access to the other two factions in the main campaign and those are hella fun. And even with Ironheade you don't really get the chance to play as the level three units or the Rock Crusher enough during the campaign.
I feel like if more people had gotten a chance to explore the multiplayer in depth they would have enjoyed it.

Decent doom/stoner/black metal

>prog metal
You're a fuckin' joke, bud

And for the real metal heads in here with some actual taste here's some extreme schizophrenic asylum metal. You casual listeners shouldn't even attempt to understand the beauty and complexity of this masterpiece your under developed tastes won't be able to handle it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=o0Xx3RXyGRE

You're the joke here pal, go back to listening to three days grace fucking amatuer scum

>Funeral Doom
>Stoner
>Black
>Symphonic
kek

Tech Death is the pinnacle of the genre, fuckig plebs

>Tech Death

Decent taste, but still not ascended tier

>youtube.com/watch?v=nuO9xtNsRs0

Welp, this was a nice thread for a while.

I loved the rts, i even spend decent time practicing avatar fighting when people still played in multi. I really liked the story as well. I would really like to see a sequel that would reach the full potential. Brutal legend ended up being half of what it was supposed to be sadly.

Multiplayer was pretty unbalanced till the end sadly. Tainted coil was the strongest hands down and even doviculus was better in 1v1 due to his range and frame advantage on moves ( we fightan games now ) and drowning doom was really good with the wall of death with the crippling debuffs. IH has the worst 1v1 combat with shitty rolls and units were not as amazing.

>Practicing avatar fighting

kek

>Pick Doviculus
>Cast the chains that trap the other guy
>Hit them with the four hit combo
>Set them on fire
>Lighting strike them just as they start to fly away

>They die each time without fail

Tainted coil was fucking busted in multiplayer. That one map that was basically just a huge U shaped beach was a free win because the catapult thing balls could roll ridiculously far.

Trust me, nobody fell for the chains after a while. It was the most obvious solo and it does not work as soon as somone lifts off the ground. But yes, the catapult made them broken, esspecially vs ih where their entire last tier was infrantry.

Sorry my man but, like indivisible and shemue 3, anyone who actually gives a fuck already backed the kick starter.

>Think that Ironheade will be good because of rock crusher
>Tainted coil has the fucking bleeding death which is retardedly overpowered

God damn

Savatage's Hall of the Mountain King

See I disagree. I've played over a thousand matches online and I think the Tainted Coil might really be the worst faction. They have an easier learning curve so you see more "very good" Tainted Coils online, but the best players you go up against are usually IH or DD.
TC is almost a one trick pony, it's a very good trick but in extended battles the other teams are dominant.
With a good avatar you can harass the TC out of existence. It takes them longer than any other army to get their level one units on the field and in to play. I get a hard on when I see my opponent only built a single battle nun to start the match.
When i used to play TC I wouldn't even bother with level one units. I would avatar harass my opponent exclusively, then upgrade to stage 2 and get the those units moving.
DD on the other hand has the best level one unit team up attacks and if you let them build up their debuffs become ridiculous to overcome.

>tfw it took me until the last race to figure out Fletus is a speed demon.

>that time Bobby Kotick was right

Broken clock.

Atleast we are getting a new Tool album eventually.

I would say DD is the most solid but the cheese potential with coil is throught the roof. Doviculus had the best 1v1 fighting potential with his rock kick, you could destroy leeches with 2 double teams of soul kissers and the cheesy tier 3 was bonkers. The catapult shut down any infrantry and other units were solid as fuck as well. Only downside i can think of is getting fucked by IH backstage cheese rush with roadies. I was at top of the PC scoreboards for a while after release but i did not play for more than 200 hours so it does not say that much.

Also, good tc players won't let you kill the nun no matter what you do. It will stop them from harrasing you for sure but now like they give a shit, they clear geysers in no time.

>His old guitarist is precariously ill on and off as well.
Not a good feel. He's absolutely fucking fantastic.

rts was stupid

Sacrifice would have been a better example an it also has Tim Curry in it.

Anywho I was fucking estactic find out that it was actually an RTS game. Fucking loved the shit out of it. THey actually did a decent job balancing the game though anything past 1v1 is meh.

shame DF sucks now.

Doom best faction.

>Literal emofags
>Best faction

I enjoyed it for a while because humor and music were great, but gameplay soon became so repetitive that i quit

I honestly feel like the three factions were very well balanced, even in mirror matches. There are good strategies for each, lots of potential for variations in gameplay, it's great!

I would say the balance was bit off but considering what they were going for it was balanced enough. I fell in love with DD units and playstyle immediately. Too bad we did not get to play other factions in singleplayer.