The irony is delicious

>Overwatch rips off TF2 completely
>Blizzard fans completely defend Overwatch and say its not a ripoff because there are a few little differences

>Hi-Rez rips off both Overwatch and TF2 at once
>Blizzard fans froth at the mouth and say this shouldn't even be legal

>>Overwatch rips off TF2
This never happened.
Palashits is a blatant rip off of Overwatch tho

why would blizzard fans be angry

it's hi-rez, the game is bound to be a bag of shit

Who cares about all that shit, is there any fapbait?

Blizzard rips off EVERYTHING, man, that's their MO. When they try to get original it falls apart.

>shit that never fucking happened
0/10 At least try.

>This never happened.

this
just because overwatch and tf is a team based class shooter does not mean it ripped off tf2, it is just the same genre.
this here is blatant plagerism, so is blunderborn

>This never happened.
Overwatch would not exist if TF2 did not exist
I would at least call it "heavily inspired"

>blunderborn
>plagiarism
how the fuck is a first person shooter moba an overwatch ripoff

Still fun, tho

why did you feel the need to make a thread?
>

>

DAILY REMINDER THAT PALADIN'S ALPHA CAME OUT BEFORE OVERWATCH'S BETA

>This never happened.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 (one) cent has been deposited on your Battle.net account.

>When they try to get original it falls apart
Such as?

Overwatch took a lot of inspiration from TF2, but Paladins is a class for class copy of Overwatch.

The closest comparison to TF2 and Overwatch classes would be the Medic and Mercy. The rest all have major variances that make them work differently.

Also TF2 is an old dead game, and there have been exact clones of it, but Overwatch is not one of them.

Half-Life wouldn't exist without Doom but only an idiot would call it a ripoff.

Neither would exist if Pong didn't exist. Every game is a ripoff of Pong.

But I played this in alpha before Overwatch was announced. It sucked.

And Team Fortress ripped off Quake mods. Who cares?

>caring

And Pong is a ripoff of some game with paddles and a table played which is a ripoff of a game doing the same thing but bigger without the table

Autism incarnate, holy shit OP

I think both groups are retarded

Just because its a class-based fps doesnt mean its a rip off. Overwatch has much more depth than tf2, and the style/pacing of both games is totally different. Literally all they have the same is that you pick a class before you start

And again although I really dont care, Paladins isn't just a ripoff of Overwatch, they've taken ideas from pretty much every blizzard game. Doesnt help that a lot of the characters are nearly identical to overwatch's right down to the colour schemes

Yes but Hi-Rez > Blizzard

You wouldn't exist if you mom didn't suck cock. You are a ripoff of niggers.

team fortress WAS a quake mod.

How can I get those crytal shits without paying real money? I only want the fucking dwarf so I can get my skin for TF2 jesus christ.

They forgot to rip off everything that makes TF2 good, like actual skill depth, requiring precise aiming and movement, and good map design.

>junkrat
>major differences from the demoman

Can you guys fucking believe those Pokemon fuckers ripped off Dragon Quest

>Everyone who says something I disagree with is autistic.

Underage confirmed.

>a lot of the characters are nearly identical to overwatch's right down to the colour schemes
Who is sharing color schemes?

>Literally the only similarity is the primary fire

Not after what they did to tribes

Demoman and Winston

what shouldnt be legal is this genre having consistently awful art direction

It's pretty funny.

It's not the fact that you are saying something I disagree with, it's that you thought you were so profound that you took the exact same comment you posted in another thread and make an entire thread FOR that one comment.

All these Blizzdrones trying to say OW isn't a TF2 ripoff

people are this delusional

Tribes: Ascend

Nothing that your generic eroge or H-game couldn't provide in superior quality.

Because I wanted a whole thread dedicated to the delicious irony of Blizzard fans hating a game for ripping off their TF2 rip off.

Paladins shares a FUCKING TON LOT more of similarities with Overwatch than Overwatch with TF2 though.

Without any context I assumed this game was made by some shitty iOS "Tribe warfare clash of titanic shitware" game developer. Lo and behold..

This really pisses me off and I don't know why. I don't go to Cred Forums anymore, I'm not huge into vidya anymore, and yet I'm absolutely furious that this piece of shit exists and the gameplay video on youTube has over 1 million views with decent ratings and that there's even an inkling amount of people who find it appreciatable.

Overwatch for poor people.

Its just Overwatch for people that don't want to spend money on it

Anyone see the dunkey video?

You know Pong was literally a ripoff, right?

More of this meme. Overwatch isn't a rip off, a clone, or pretty much any term to describe a direct copy.

There are far more differences than there are in similarities between the two.

>all this delusion

Wasn't paladins announced and in beta before overwatch?

>TF2
>calls other underage
pottery

most likely.

I know I heard about paladins before overwatch

>deploys remote-activated sticky bombs

it wasn't

console gaming, who cares

keep telling taht to yourself Overcuk

Tribes wasn't made by Blizzard.

this is what actually overcucks believe

you don't need more than 5 minutes to see the major differences between demoman and junkrat, the only thing similar about them is that they both use grenade launchers and the way the grenades bounce

It was, but patched itself to be a copy of Overwatch. It truly is delusion if you look at the classes and abilities in Paladins compared to Overwatch and don't notice that 90% of it is copy & pasted.

>a shitpost with an Overwatch reaction image

eesh

Paladins was announced in 2015 while OW was 2014 but no idea when their beta dates started.

>Overwatch rips off TF2

It's not a rip off if you do everything better, it's an improvement.