What's your favorite genuinely bad game Cred Forums?

What's your favorite genuinely bad game Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W4K0eNkuA2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spore

God Hand.

Shadows of the colossus

Pac-man 2: The New Adventures

dark souls

BRINK

Fuck you

fuck borderlands 2 and that other piece of shit though those games are REALLY bad

knack

What is this picture

Second sight. Is it good? I feel like it's not but I still love it

Well what metric are we using to determine the quality?

Mass Effect 2

I'd say its more of a b game than an outright bad game

Deadly Premonition

Bethesda games
is that being a drone?

Shadow the Hedgehog, the multiplayer is hectic, retarded, and horribly balanced making it the perfect party game.

Japanese boat eating spaghetti.

Fahrenheit

If you enjoy a game,It's good by your standards,what standards does genuinly bad come? Reviews? Cred Forums's opinion?

If you like a game,you enjoyed It,If you enjoyed It,you find good within It.
A bad game Is one you don't enjoy,a good game Is one you enjoy.

Call me an autist If you find pleasure In doing so.

Autist.

Payday2
I know its bad, I know its cancer, I know it should not be fun
but it is so fun

I really enjoy Final Fantasy XIII

yukikaze eating anything is cute

Brink is the only game where day of release I witnessed a gamestop employee telling people not to buy it

the food girl

I have 500 hours in Skyrim and I think it's badly made overall.

Criminal girls

Dark Souls 2

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
Or maybe Earthworm Jim 3D

If you can't differ the quality of the game from how much you just plainly like it you obviously don't understand the medium at all.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Sonic and the Black Knight.

Spore
Sonic Heroes
Blinx the Time Sweeper

Jurassic Park: Warpath

EYE Divine Cybermancy

Sunset Overdrive. Utter garbage but so enjoyable.

Lost Planet 2, apparantly it's a bad game according to every last american reviewer.

Every Yoko Taro game

Warframe

Blood 2

Madness Returns. Most of it is because of Alice, but I know it's just a shitty Zelda clone when it comes to combat, the levels are bland and go on too long in terms of design and the Game just sort of ends because the final boss is so lacklustre. For once I wanted a QTE to push Bumby into the train, or something that wasn't just a shitty endurance round.

The aesthetics and designs make me love the game, but the game itself is awful. If any game needs a next-gen remake, it's that. Fix up the Unreal Engine and its lighting, especially in the Mysterious East, add in the obvious cut content from the game and clean up the levels and you'd have a decent adventure game.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

It was my first FF game and what made me love SRPGs

This. I love Sonic Adventure 2, but the game isn't good.

they're practically the same but with more memes

I legitimately enjoyed bl2 save for the godawful writing. Haven't played presequel at all, not going to bother.

if they ever rerelease bl2 for whatever reason they should just rewrite the dialogue from scratch.

I wouldn't say it's my favorite but it's a bad game that I played a lot more than it deserved to be played.

bad games are bad so I don't play them

mass effect 1

>that time MoH tried to jump to the modern setting

And no, the chao garden doesn't count.

If only it was just once. Did you repress Warfighter?

Dragon Age 2

It's fun.

b-but the garden is good !

>Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

Though it's far to be as good as ps1 games it's still a solid 7/10 game. The average but not genuinely bad.

Probably hyper dimension neptunia. I see threads crop up on Cred Forums about people not getting it, which I totally understand. If any other game series blatantly reused as many assets as that game does I'd imagine it'd be pretty negatively received, regardless of how many anime girls there are in it.

Also these:
(Sonic Heroes is legit my favorite modern Sonic bar chao)

>Skyrim
I know it's fucking garbage but I love stealing shit and hoarding it in a barrel

Mass Effect 3's multiplayer is almost good enough for me to overlook the abysmal everything else.

otherwise, i unironically enjoy sonic 06

Good answer. Thanks

Castlevania Judgement Defense Force, reporting in!

It's fun and if you lose it's your own damn fault 90% of the time. Also I'm a sucker for games that don't give a fuck about their own story.

Fallout 3
Conception II
XCOM: Declassified
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
Driv3r

Lords of the Fallen

It is, but it has fuck-all to do with the rest of the game.

Ten Desires
Because it has my bff!!
Also a cute hermit girl (male)!

They clearly didn't look up how to perform the VS fusions and combo weapon attacks.

Battleborn if I'm playing with friends.

Cooking Mama, I fuck with that game heavy, but I can see why someone would call it bad.

In terms of most liked but lowest opinion of, probably Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. It's such a janky piece of shit game but it's so wrapped up in nostalgia that I can still manage to play through it.

Every Pokemon game, Goat Simulator, NSMB2, Bioshock 2 Infinite is fucking terrible in every aspect, Saint's Row 3 & 4... I think that's it

The two latter Saint's Row games are legitimately good, it's just that everyone on Cred Forums hates freedom and intentional cheese. Yes, they're not about gang warfare, but they're fun int that they give you absolute freedom in the world to explore. It's hard to play a sandbox game after Saint's Row because I just want to super leap over every building

me too but I don't consider it a bad game

This really is a shit game. I love it though. They didnt pull off making the story as some ambiguous "figure it out yourself" kinda deal. Its more lazy and rushed. Theres so much more content that should have been put in here. More bosses, more after game content, more story hints.

chaos legion, why the fuck did i waste my money on it

I liked this game a lot, I liked the figure it out yourself part kinda added some mystery to the game, made it all much more ominous too imo. But yeah I wanted more content

How come it's bad? It was awesome game.

Kingdoms of Amalur

Pulling off combos and claytalities was fun as fuck.

Deadly Premonition

Clive Barker's jericho

Really cool premise that was completely ruined by the fact that the development team was like 10 people.

first game to ever give me a boner before I knew what a furry was.

In terms of gameplay it's mindless
In a driving sense it's like you're driving a train
Michael Bay explosions everywhere
Everything bad about driving games (handling, rubber banding)

But I love it. It is mindless but it's fun to just drive around and wreck people

anything in the dooms series

yes this

Deadly premonition is alright though, it has a huge cult following.

Devil May Cry 2
It is so awful and boring, but just short enough that I don't mind wasting an hour to beat it again.

The PC port is abysmal, though.

>7/10
>the average

Pick one, and only one, young man

My dick wanted me to love the game and buy the costumes. I has to beat him into submission.

Muh nigga

The n64 South Park games.

Bullet Witch
>those crazy huge weapons
>those cataclysmic spells
>sexy and cute as fuck protagonist
It has some really huge flaws but I enjoyed it enough to play through it multiple times.
Weren't the costumes free? At least some of them.

I load up dmc2 every couple months to just run on walls

This. Combat breaks down outside of 1v1.

costumes were free, I had a lot of fun with this one.

Splatterhouse '10

Enemies can bug out, audio drops, combat is broken (stunlocks for days), all sorts of other bugs

but it all comes together to form an enjoyable experience

It also has Winnie the Pooh whispering obscenities into your ear

youtu.be/W4K0eNkuA2k

same here.
is Blinx bad? i see some people saying it's good.

Remember Me, One Piece games, League of Legends