NINTENDO "NX"

Surely it has to be talked about this week right???

With the PS4 pro reveal and TGS behind them. There are no other distractions. They have our undivided attention.

Do they really want to try and just promote Color Splash just so they can squeak one more half decent sale out of the Wii U? Just put it on NX. Other than that, is there any practical reason why it wouldn't be talked about now? I'm genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zX2smM87r14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nintendo MX confirmed to be region locked.

Your reactions, Cred Forums?

The Nintendo NX doesn't exist. At least not yet.
They're leaking every single idea they have for the machine disguised as a rumor so they can see how the public react to them, selecting the most well-received ones.

Who cares i don't play games on moonrunes.

>my dad is Nintendo

Enjoy your censored games.

I wouldn't be surprised if Color Splash comes to NX

No. Shut up.

October, at this point.

D E L A Y E D
E
L
A
Y
E
D

It's okay i don't play games to fap.

>October, at this point.
I would believe that except Nintendo has a history of announcing directs spontaneously.

I have a sixth sense about delays. I senses are tingling when it comes to the NX.

They don't expect many people outside Japan to buy it, so they don't care much about what timing would be good to talk about it in North America and Europe

This will be the first new hardware to be shown in the Direct era. They might give people a good amount of time to prepare.

2bh they should have pulled a PS4 and swoon in like crafty motherfuckers after the PSPro/Slim debacle and be like "Hey, tired of Sony trying to sell you the same console twice? Here's the NX. There's no play like it ;)"

Yep. The low-key ways they just dropped the 3DS XL, 2DS, N3DS/XL and WiiU price drop was almost jarring.

The bloody 2DS didn't even make a Direct. They just sent an email to 5 or so journalist sites

Last week of September

reply to that would be "at least we dont sell u last gen console"

The 20th of this month. Screencap this

>Day after tomorrow
Seems unlikely

I can't wait for Nintendo to be top again. The buttrage from sonyfags is going to be great.

I'm fucking giddy

This is getting fucking ridiculous

Screencap it then

This week isn't October, so no.

It's not going to be a Direct though.

Why do you care so much?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm just as eager to see what it ACTUALLY IS as the next guy

But, I mean, they'll release it when they release it. It'll happen. It's an inevitability.
Why do you care when it happens? Do you own stock in the company? Are you going to die of terminal brain cancer in the next week? Go play some video games and stop worrying about a device that, as far as you're concerned, doesn't even exist.

Guessing:

>announcing its reveal date this week
>said reveal date will be in the first week of October (3rd through 7th)

The NX is going against PS4 45 million consoles sold.
Probably 60 million by the time NX releases.

Even if it sells great it won't beat it.

I'm sorry user, the days of Nintendo sales boasting are over.

Remember to shitpost 3DS + Wii U sales against PS4 + Vita as long as you can, that is also about to be in Sony's favor.

>NX allegedly in March but not one word about what the fuck it even is yet
>that recent previous 3DS direct showing a whole bunch of ports and low-budget games, with Nintendo stating theyre going to continue supporting the system for a while
>mfw the possible reason for both is that the NX will be delayed to Holiday 2017 and the reason for the continued 3DS """support""" is to mitigate the now additional ~8 month dry spell

yeah ps4 probaly will sell more 100m the nx if portable will sell 50m tops if home it will lucky if sell 15m

Yeah no, but seriously.

Anyone who doesn't think the NX has been delayed until Holiday 2017 is deluded.

>The NX is going against PS4 45 million consoles sold.
Yes, a console that will only be supported for another two years at most.

They might be worried about eating into holiday sales. I'm not sure they have a choice though if they're targeting Spring 2017.

You can't delay something without a release date. Spring 2017 is the target window, not the release date. There's a difference.

Home console: Around 10 million (Nintendo literally dead) to 30 million (If very successful)
Handheld: Around 30 million (Nintendo literally dead) to 70 million (if low price and all the heavy hitters plus no Vita successor)

If it's a hybrid it can easily hit 100 million if it's actually good, i doubt it tough, it's probably just a Wii U 2 but a bit smaller.

I love the Wii U lineup so much but i absolutely hate the gamepad, fucking huge, heavy and uncomfortable.

I highly doubt the PS5 is going to be released before 2020, the mid-gen upgrade just sealed the deal.

10m is very likely to the home console the portable will not be cheap 30m is in the point too and yes the wiiu tablet is horrible

the ps5 probably is never be released ps4 will llikely become like smartphones and have yearly updates

If NX portable is 300$ it will be a bigger disaster than PS3 600 DOLLARYDOOS.

250 is the limit.

>That moment when you realize Nintendo is still selling the New 3DS XL for 200 dollars.

nah m8 that's what Microsoft is going to do to avoid the sales gap fucking them over in the PR department.

If Sony remains the top dog in sales you can be sure as hell they will never abandon the generation format.

IMO the pro is a mistake, they should have released the slim only and ride the succes to 2020.

Nobody was going to buy the Scorpio anyway, Microsoft is dead.

TWO HUNDREDS AND NINETY NINE DOLLARS is the price that i believe for the portable like you said will be huge disaster.

Microsoft never really recovered for the disaster of 2013 e3

I think the Wii U's entire existence has made people forget just how horrible the 3DS's launch was

source?

The 3DS still isn't a particularly good device. Fraction of the DS' library and they needed a mid-gen refresh for more power since a lot of flagship games were struggling even without the misguided 3D gimmick. While credit is due for 'not fixing what isn't broken' - the DS is a fucking amazing device - they just simply didn't iterate on it enough and the hardware lacks in pretty much every department. Even the revised one has terrible screens and really isn't fast enough still.

>PS4 is going to sell 15 million units in 6 months

You guys remember this same feeling when desperately waiting for news for what the "Revolution" was supposed to be?
Then suddenly this motherfucker comes along when we are at our most vulnerable?
youtube.com/watch?v=zX2smM87r14

I just bought the new non-xl 3d land bundle for 150$ and i love the design and feel.

But god damn playing on a 240p screen in 2016 feels... wrong.

how the fuck are the split controllers going to work