Happy Birthday son! We hope you like it! Your mother helped pick it out

Happy Birthday son! We hope you like it! Your mother helped pick it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fG1phLbdO0A
youtube.com/watch?v=zaW6EB1poxM
youtube.com/watch?v=-S78S0ExhOc
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr9ExScjBno
goodsmile.info/en/product/5806/Sakura Kinomoto Stars Bless You.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_fNDrl0SOGE
youtube.com/watch?v=1Oat7hn4P6E
old-games.com/download/1909/card-hunter-sakura-2
webmshare.com/D38xP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>shading on based Sakura

>Cardcaptors Sakura GBC
I had no idea this even existed

Son, we're so proud of you. Go check behind the couch.

I'll take it! Thanks, father.. but I'm your daughter..

Awesome! Thanks guys!

Thank you father, I will keep it and sell it back in 20 years for 5 to 10 times its initial price.

Gee, thanks dad.

I'd love one desu

Nice, thanks guys.

What? Since when have you guys been on good enough terms to coordinate this shit?
Does this mean me liking lolis is acceptable now for you two?
I'm so confused.

>implying I wouldn't have loved these even when they were relevant

Is that some kind of Samurai Shodown dating sim?

>clamp

>grandma walks in
I hope you know that I love you very much

Never herd of Sakura Wars?

>cardcaptor sakura
Thanks mom.

what a cutie

I've heard that name before but I thought it was just some anime.

Game first. Its part dating sim, part strategy RPG. With giant robots.

fuck you niggers
i actually own those

Didn't even know Rayearth had a GG game, let alone a GG itself. Nice.

Is Sakura Taisen worth playing with just the guide on GFAQS? I've always loved the art and music but was always too afraid to play them.

Time for Sakura posting.

aren't each of these consoles worth a lot nowadays?

I'd love to own those.

Why is she so damn cute?

It's actually the only Cardcaptor Sakura game I was aware of as a kid.

I'll take "things no one ever said before, alex"

The only game to get localized was the 5th game for the PS2 and Wii, other games don't even have full fan translations.

That animation is surprisingly good for an anime.

Comfy as fuck.

its a trpg with VN elements thrown into it. the gameplay has aged somewhat poorly but the story is still alright. the only thing the choices you make impact are which waifu you get at the end.
if you get into the series the fact that they kept the same VAs for the entire run of games and media is pretty cool though

She just is.

Especially considering it's a late-90s TV anime it's surprisingly good.

>white girl trying to dress like an anime character/jap schoolgirl

is there anything sadder

Lucky. Wish I had bought more of that type of stuff when I was younger and they were cheap.

Other than JP versions of some Pokemon games, Hyper Iria is the only other game I am proud to say I own.

It would take a few pages to explain. Suffice to say, they drew her cute while also not forcing it. She doesn't break the suspension of disbelief, despite being in a show with magic and time travel. Mahou Shoujo is good at that.

>anyone not liking GB Loveless

Aren't these all worth like 600$ on auctions online?

>This thread again
>Boco and 3DSdude posting ITT again
>The same two CCS webms posted again
I'm living in Groundhogs day here.

The only Card Captor game I can play is some puyo clone on the PS1 because there are no fan translations

>people who like a thing are drawn to threads about it

I asked before in another one which SE consoles/handhelds other people owned, but it was drowned out by anime post.

I've only ever owned the GS Pokemon GBC and the Pikachu 3DS XL. They're the only decent, not re-colored/transparent, SE systems I've owned.

大江戸恋愛絵巻

>girl

HOLY SHIT I HAVE THE BEST PARENTS EVER

>Son, we're so proud of you.
Immersion broken right there

Holy shit. I bet thats rare as fuck. Thanks guys.

My mom did get me all star battle before it released in english a few years ago. I usually do a family/friends thing at my place and everyone was confused as fuck when there was a paraplegic on a horse fighting against vampires. We had a blast.

It was a good christmas.

youtube.com/watch?v=fG1phLbdO0A

THANKS DAD!

Sakura is a bitch

Man... that USA thing must be the cringiest country on Earth...

Marry Christmas Son! We know how much you like making girly stickers and dressing up dolls like a faggot.

There is any precure console?

oh no
it's okay user I'm proud of you

Well it PRINTS STICKERS. With that every other argument is invalid.

>Parent love you so much they import shit from Japan for you

Best parents ever

>That feel when sealed ones can go up to $200

Thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=zaW6EB1poxM
yes it will literally print stickers of anything on the tv. Including hentai vhs tapes.

My parents divorced and my mother (who was the one who left us) tried making it up years later by getting into video games/anime. She imported a lot of stuff, while making ebay a job for herself (buying and reselling stuff).

Shame she gave that up early, she probably could have still kept doing well.

Thank you so much Mom I love you!

there's nowhere near as much magical girl vidya as their should be

For the ultimate Gaylo experience.

I miss rollerblading. I'm actually gay though so not sure why I quit.

That's one ugly xbox hueg.

my gf loved this one and the spin off/sequel
Well, time to kill myself now that this came to mind.

Thats for the Sega Pico? Holy shit man. Didn't Pretty Cure came out in mid 2000s?

Sega Pico came out in 1993.

>not watching loli anime with your gf as he blows you.

I fuckin' wished.

OH SHIT IS THAT CARD CAPTOR SAKURA

>you winning son?

No one wins when it comes to sexless bots

I want to play Aria of Sorrow on that Chobits GBA.

>Debuting in mid-1993, the Pico was supported in Japan until 2005 when its successor, the Advanced Pico Beena was released

>Still no CCS action RPG that lets you use all of the cards to fight bad guys

shit this is from 2011

>sexless
that is not how chobits works

>Advanced Pico Beena

Damn does Japan always have the good shit.

Oh fuck, did she find my Sakura stash again?

youtube.com/watch?v=-S78S0ExhOc
>not wanting to take creep upskirt shots of Sakura.

basically loli pokemon snap. SEQUEL NOW!

This gets posted so often around here that half of Cred Forums probably wants it at least on a subconscious level by now.

magical girl games are the best

>tfw Maho didn't get a game as far as I'm aware

>half of Cred Forums probably wants it at least on a subconscious level by now

You can bet your ass

Are you saying you wouldn't want it otherwise? If you are, you're a fucking liar.

I'd love a Cardcaptor shmup

Hey man, that Xbox is way straighter than Halo.

Well duh. Big buff spess muhreens is inherently gay.

It's fucking Madhouse behind so yeah.

You can't be that stupid.

Does Cred Forums even know Madhouse?

>Clear case
>Ugly sticker decal on the X
Fucking why.

I mean there's a lot of people who watch anime here and just about anyone who does is bound to be familiar with Madhouse.

I don't know about that. I just skimmed the list of stuff Madhouse did and I didn't recognize any "Cred Forums anime".

Here's your (You)
I hope it answers the question you asked.

There's a few stuff Madhouse did everyone's familiar with like Death Note and One Punch Man.

most people know them from Redline I believe.

What classifies as Cred Forums anime? Shit like JoJo/FMA/AoT? Basically entry level shounenshit in general?

Yeah entry level shonenshit.
Or anything that aired on Toonami.

>not a criminal, drug user, no record, or bad crowd style friends
>black
>parents are proud

Kinda easy I guess, still feels hollow

>Jojo has become entry level
You fuckers have it so easy nowadays.

Get out nigger.

Wrong thread?

>Lain
>Texno
>Haibane
I got a boxset of anime as a kid that had the first volume of them in it.

Cardcaptor Sakura
Trigun Badlands Rumble
Hellsing Ultimate
Cyber City Oedo 808
Wicked City
Demon City Shinjuku
Harmagedon (Genma Taisen)
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Hunter x Hunter 2011 version
Summer Wars
Redline
Death Note
One Punch Man

I believe they also collaborated with Studio Ghibli for a few of their popular anime movies

and they collaborated with Sony Pictures of Japan for 4 inter-story 12 episode Marvel anime series

honestly I would be surprised if someone didn't know Madhouse at this point

>not just reccomending the Galaxy Express movie
I mean the series is great and all but at 113 episodes it's a hard sell

Gunsmith Cats is underrated.

>Evangelion
Nice memeing

They also did all of Satoshi Kon's stuff and Paprika got really popular because of that old THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON ANIME ad.

>not listing Detective Conan, the best long running show Japan has ever produced

80% of that list is unknown to Cred Forums.

It's overrated as fuck but it's still fantastic. Just like Akira.

Eva's legitimately good though, it's just unjustly hailed as the next coming of robot jesus by most of its fanbase.

I rewatched some of the first episodes of that show the other day and it's held up pretty well

Could use Utena, Slayers, and Record of the Lodoss War.

No its really not.

Yes it is lol
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr9ExScjBno

Care to back up those hot opinions of yours, user?

Evangelion is all style no substance. People (idiots) claim it is deep yet the creator says he chose the title because it sounded complicated.
Eva is literally the plebbest anime that's not named Dragonball.

I see.

Not really lol.

Nice retort. To be expected of Cred Forums.

>People (idiots) claim it is deep
Literally won't argue with this because I agree. Not being 2deep4u still isn't an argument for why Eva sucks though.

Don't act like you're not a Cred Forumstard. You self hating loser.

Sakura's PJs + rollerblade outfit is the raddest looking outfit in all of mahou shoujo, prove me wrong, I fukken dare u m8.

>That comfiness
>That bold touch of tomboy "battle armor" combined with loli elegance
>Pajamas are like a child's battlegear so in a way these are the ultimate mahou shoujo fatigues

I spend more time on Cred Forums and /tg/ than I do Cred Forums. In fact, I only came here to shitpost and instead found a good thread about CCS one of my favorite shows.

Imagery and motifs don't require a deeper meaning to be effective you complete, utter and absolute plebeian.

Ayaya?

I wanna fuck this semen demon

>tatami galaxy
>LoGH
>planetes
what absolute trash, way to discredit the entire list.

I've been watching Tatami Galaxy
The protagonist is a completely insufferable faggot but I can't deny that it's a good anime other than that. The presentation, voice acting and music is all top notch. It's just that it follows around a terrible human being on his quest to be a droll and boring queer.

>MFW there will never be a CCS with cutscenes and story that is your usual clamp stuff, but the battles are straight out of a game made by platinum studios.

Back to the fucking vidya, how's the Magical Battle Arena? The rosters look good, how's it play though?

They did Kaiji.
But her outfit from the first OP is ten times better

Mom seems to know my preferences.

Hating on Planetes outs you as a complete shitter that is either baiting or has no taste. I have literally never heard anyone say they didn't enjoy it as a whole after watching, on Cred Forums or otherwise.

You forgot Ippo

Fucking neat.

What do you guys think of the official sequel?

So Yukito and Toya were fags right?

Yes.
And Tomoyo was a dyke.
There's lots of gay in CCS.

Yeah, but is that type of fags that doesn't look like that unless you ask them.

what is the video game equivalent of this image

Metroid Federation Force.

Yeah I guess. I did like how it was handled though. Really subtle, but cute.

>This has more animation then modern shit anime

We have to go back

I swear that the original GBA would have been the best thing ever if it had a backlight. Fucking, why doesn't nintendo make a handheld that doesn't have two screens or a console that doesn't have a gimmick anymore? At least I still have my SP

you should check out the modded OG GBAs with the AGS 101 screen i hear they are the best of both worlds i plan on getting one soon.

Pic related is one of them

Tis the thing I for which I dreampt and hoped
And wished for every day
So I exclaim now: "This is dope!"
I ask, who must I pay?

I modded my GBA to have a frontlight since backlights are too expensive. I sold it for 70 bucks on eBay lmao.

What's the best release for Cardcaptor Sakura? Were coalgirls the only that sub the BD?

Is there a way to get color correction on original GBAs though?

These two found true love in school, what about you?

I also found my love for Sakura during school.

I said I was busy when she insisted to come to her room when I brought her home. I was a bit dense and I guess I frustrated the shit out of her and she made out with a chad and I just gave up like a wet towel.

Guess I had the chance and blew it.

Anyways, wasn't her best friend a lesbo who was in love with her? I never really watched CCS but I remember that she was filming Sakura all the time

Thanks mom this thing will be worth a fortune in the future.

tomoyo?

yeah she was kinda a lesbian about sakura (that was noted the most in one of later part 1 episodes), but despite that she was always mature enough to understand how dense sakura was and how that would never work, thats why she always stays with her helping her in her MG job and in life in general.

the thing i didnt know is that that attitude was indoctrinated to her by her mom!

I actually would have really liked that. As a kid, I was extremely confused about things like that, until about 2003. So a Cardcaptors Game Boy Color? Woulda been my thing around 2001, 2002. I wouldn't have known Cardcaptors was a much different show in Japan, thanks to localization practices that were supposed to be on their way out at the time, until some assholes decided to dig them out a decade and change later. I just would have been thankful such a thing existed and was in my possession.

>that attitude was indoctrinated to her by her mom
CLAMP are crazy fucked up bitches.

I'm dense too, where is my Tomoyo.

So, is her mother a feminazi who wants her daughter to be a lesbian?

why should it?

>for an anime

As opposed to western animation? Are you comparing anime to high budget Disney movies?

Anime has pretty much had better animation than western cartoons since the late 80s, but today western cartoons are so cheaply made there is practically no comparison.

Yeah, but they were just actual homosexuals not fags, also Tomoyo wanted the sakura's in a pure way

Tomoyo's affection toward's Sakura was more than infatuation. It was love beyond gender. She loved Sakura, just like Sam and Frodo loved each other. But she was also a lesbian yeah.

platinum fucking sucks user

who else bought this?

That looks very expensive user

If I had the room for it I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but well, no money or house makes it hard

What really makes it strange is that both anime and western cartoons are animated by the same people.
Korea.

>Gunsmith Cats
stopped reading there. what pile of trash that was.

it was

Is it still in stock? I'll buy it right fucking now.

What about a CCS game that played like mega man battle network, but with clow cards instead of chips?

Nah.

Considering there's a new series ongoing, you might get your wish.

I think preorders are closed already
goodsmile.info/en/product/5806/Sakura Kinomoto Stars Bless You.html

That movie was decent. I remember going to watch it with a friend in a theater, expecting the dubbed version, instead it was the subbed version.

>there are people out there right now who do this shit unironically to turn their sons gay

>Note: EWWWW...

classy translator-kun, classy...

Guess which one makes more profit?

Stupid Sakura, you choose the shota fag over the submissive loli

Only because americans think cartoons are for saying and doing random shit

And i am sure he wont mind if they let him participate.

No doubt that Sakura is a great series, but the only thing that stopped it from being perfect was Sakura being dense about Tomoyo's feelings and Tomoyo being passive enough to not do anything about it.

the jewish one that has an iphone game.
I never got why people liked rick&morty it was never funny.

Not just any shota fag

A shota fag who could very well be mind-controller/betraying her behind her back.

Jesus Christ, this 1998 anime looks infinitely better than the digital moe trash that gets churned out every other week.

What the fuck happened?

>tfw no one will ever love you

I wish I was Sakura

syaoran deserves her tho

Sakura x Tomoyo yuri adventures spinoff series when?

>you will never watch ccs for the first time again

You don't understand! That's what makes her the perfect friend. Because she does stand out of the way of Sakura and Li's love!

I fucking hate these CLAMP twists so much. Almost as bad as the one in Rayearth

Why?

What exactly did he do to deserve her that Tomoyo didn't already do?

Exception being his alternate-reality self fucking every alternate-reality Sakura in existence.

>CLAMP twists
I read all of Tsubasa Chronicles and xxxHolic and all I got was confused.

I miss being a child.

he drove her to become stronger, protected her many times, and genuinely cared for her. not to say that tomoyo didn't care for her more, but she was content with just being sakura's friend and decided to not make her feelings known, while syaoran did. he needed sakura a lot more than tomoyo, too.

Well a friend once told me that men would follow any man who would turn the wheels

theres enough of that in your average hentai site, try sadpanda...

Nah bro, Tomoyo personally made dresses for her and was with her from the start, the stupid shota guy should've just fuck fuck off with the other Chinese girl, which I can't remember what her name was, but was pretty cute too, a bit abusive yes, but I guess that's what makes her hot, man I really wish I was an anime girl for real.

They're not meant to be understood. They're 10deep9u garbage written by aging women as a way to make something deep and compelling in an age where every manga artist was making a multiverse story.

It's kind of like how everyone wasn't REALLY in love, it was just magic driving everybody together.

why the fuck would you settle for an anime only bitch when you love sakura?

Likely the reason she ends up forever alone is because she's anime only.

Tomoyo did the same thing, though. Tomoyo was her drive to protect her friends and normal life. The only part where Tomoyo fumbled is not telling Sakura her feelings sooner.

Then again, Tomoyo seems to get all the short sticks in every universe.

hell, tomoyo always knew li had a thing for her, and she actually helped him to realize his feelings and to convince him to confess to sakura, cuz sakura was so dense, she would never notice anyone loved her unless they tell her.

Soon.

tomoyo was never gonna telll sakura her feelings because sakura never felt the same way back, so it was pointless for her. she only wanted sakura to be happy and so she supported syaoran. tomoyo is probably the most good person in the entire show and deserves to be happy, but syaoran and sakura wanted and needed each other

Never seen CCS. Mostly an Cred Forums fag too.

Except is specifically Eriol who called him, you know, the motherfucker that is always making sakura go through weird shit...but in the end is for her own good.

>Happy Birthday son! We make your favorite kusothread again!

It's 133GB, get to it nigger.

Still doesn't rule out the possibility.

Last I checked, the blu-rays were almost a terabyte

Fucking

Worth it

What? It was eriol who called him, not another girl.

personally, i never got why eriol always does that kinda shit.

i get he is the reincarnation of clow reed and the plan is for sakura to get to change the cards when he was around.

but i imagine is more for the good and preservation of the card spirits, i really doubt he was doing all of this for sakura to mature into a better person/woman.

Sakura is already the Best person you could have.

watch it, it's my favorite anime

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

What are you doing here? Go fucking watch the damn show right now

Well sure if you get the BDMVs but who got space for that.

I never understood why Eriol would just leave something like that hanging around a house in Japan if he were aware of it, and was aware for some time before they escaped the first time.

The cutest one

all of them

Son, here's that harvest moon game you wanted

you wouldn't want to live with a lil kaiju

I would kill for this. I have the old dvd's from when it first released in the west. Should probably break down and buy the blu-rays but the dvds still look really nice.

?

youtube.com/watch?v=_fNDrl0SOGE
best OP.

That
Nanoha

of course I would, who wouldn't?

I wish I could find it now, but there was one release that was easily 800-1200 GB a long time ago.

"thanks, you got me the superior version that has more shit added."

Its my second favorite magical girl show.

>Leech like the devil on asiandvdclub
>Hoppin between my leech accounts and my main account with that sweet ratio
>Reset modem every time so I don't get banned
>Upgrade my internet to go a bit faster, same ISP
>Switch between accounts like usual
>YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED
>Modem doesn't catch a new IP on reset anymore
I guess I deserved it

You've got some good taste.

>my mother thinks im a faggot

No.

The 1st opening and ending are the best and will always be, faggot.

Anyway, does CCS even have a game?

My fellow compatriots.
I was just rewatching the movies and A's earlier today.

GBC, PS1(theres a freakin tetris for cripes sake!), DC.

make your choice...

Multiple.
Even has an arcade fighting game

Even has a game where you're Tomoyo and you get points for looking at Sakura's panties.

this is the actual boxart, because that's the actual reason the game was made.
CLAMP knows exactly who their audience is

youtube.com/watch?v=1Oat7hn4P6E

I having a deja vu right here.

>arcade fighting game

excuse me, are you sure arent you talking about a FighterMaker game or something?

or are you talking about that crossover MG doujin game, magical battle arena?

What the fuck? How old is toohoo? I thought it was a recent thing that came a year before kancolle

really, tomoyo looks like a creepy bitch here!

your joke is bad and you should feel bad!

I just went back and looked and it was a Doujin Soft game from 2001. My mistake

old-games.com/download/1909/card-hunter-sakura-2

She looks like someone who cares about her friend and wants to preserve those memories in a completely-not stalker-ish manner on VHS.

Why aren't there more magical girl games?

Man, that's the life right there, just hunting demons along your waifu, taking videos and photos of her. Tomoyo knows her shit

if there were they would never get localized anyway.

uh huh, yeah, totally normal...

webmshare.com/D38xP

so normal that some onichans in modern times do it too!

Don't care, I would import every one of them

Man what happened to Ghost when I looked away for ten seconds? Does Makoto not exist to suffer?

It ended yesterday. All that's left is a crossover for the new rider next week

im blaming the writer here....

as soon i watched this scene i remembered the tomoyo scene from my link, it was a coincidence i got the webm 3 weeks after the ep.

is there other animes or series where a character has this kind of fantasy?

which cabal tracker is this?