Casuka and Judo gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=b0K5gBS0eK4

In this video I learned that it plays like One Piece Pirate Warriors!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z-PX8aCursI
youtube.com/watch?v=bKj1F0Pw1_s
youtu.be/bKj1F0Pw1_s?t=25
youtube.com/watch?v=0566aEwIdYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When did Dynasty Warriors get so difficult, holy shit

Actually it is Serpico not Judeau.

Whats funny is that they have new footage of a Samurai Warriors game and it is the same old shit. Omega Force is treating Dynasty and Samurai Warriors like Madden. They put way more effort into their licensed games and new IP's like Tokiden.

game looks and is going to be shit. The guts video where it takes 7 hits to kill goblins and no dismemberment or blood made me drop this piece of shit.

Just looking at this video with the enemies blinking in and out just meakes me sick.

Guts and Zodd

youtu.be/Z-PX8aCursI

Prepare to be Hai'd to death.

raged slightly

>there are still people who will defend this game

The gameplay looks nothing like Berserk. Even by musou standards it doesn't look good.

I am a huge fan. It makes me sad to see them do this.

Musou games are cancer. It absolutely baffles me that people like and defend Hyrule Warriors.

I am going to mod the soundtrack to where the OST for the series plays over the gameplay

Looks like a slow mo jerky version of

The games look pretty good too, but I see what you mean about Madden, the distribution costs of all the Dynasty Warrior's games have been reasonably shy of decent. They're just sitting on the shelves now.

Oh god this autist again.

Can someone shut these fucking gooks up?

The musou is slower though. Slow combos like
>A A Y Y
-long pause-
>A A A A A
-long pause-
>A Y A
-cinematic finisher with gay nonsensical anime beams

There's like 6 animations that play and none are from the manga. They look retarded too.

>there are still people who will defend this game

Berserker armor youtube.com/watch?v=bKj1F0Pw1_s won me over.

Give it a rest sperg.

>hammer X to kill fucking everything

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Aside from the combat and the fact that the dragonslayer has actual weight to the swings, this game is mediocre tbqh senpai. It wouldn't be too hard to top it.

Man I want this game dubbed. Eng VA actually stayed the same throughout all these years (Gamecube game, 90s anime, movie trilogy) because of the fan demand whilst Jap VA got changed. That's pretty rare and unusual.

I know they probably won't do it since KT kinda stopped with the dubbing lately and I don't blame them, it's cheaper and games get localized faster. But I still wish to make a fuck like a truck BERSERKER

And yet this musou failed at that.

Don't bother. He's fucked beyond repair and has been polluting these threads for a while now.

Just dont reply to him.
He shitposts in every berserk thread.

>I wish that guy would stop proving me wrong

>A A Y Y
-long pause-
>A A A A A
-long pause-
>A Y A
-cinematic finisher with gay nonsensical anime beams

Looks like shit senpai.

No, we wish you would fuck off already.
People have proved you wrong in past threads, yet you still shitpost.

Musou gameplay absulotely makes sense for the golden age arc. I'm not sure if it's going to work after that though.

But you can't fucking deny that a lot of effort and heart is being put into this. This is really faithul and I cannot wait for the game, musou shit or not.

>youtu.be/bKj1F0Pw1_s?t=25

literally a clang.

>we
I've never been proven wrong on anything here, what the hell are you talking about?

Musou gameplay doesn't make sense for this series, Guts doesn't use boring combos in the manga he uses organic swordplay.

The cutscenes look great but there is a real lack of heart put into the gameplay, take note at how the animations aren't from the source material and it's anime as fuck with colorful beams everywhere and impossible physics. Berserk wasn't anything like that.

It makes sense for Guts and maybe post-witch ex machina gear Serpico, but why the hell are Casca and Judeau killing hundreds of guys at once?

>Even the fucking Dreamcast Berserk game had limbs flying off with each sword swing, but modern game does not

>plays like One Piece Musou

Oh thank goodness.
I much prefer the split-path combo system (multiple W(n)>C's and C(n)>W) instead of the single-path combo system (multiple W(n)>C only) typically found in Musou games, because it allows you to mix up more Charge attacks without having to go through an entire Weak string.

Everyone saying
>no dismemberment, dropped
are retards. The jap version specifically has toned down violence while the western release will include dismemberment.
This game will be excellent.

Because japanese laws changed, you silly faggot.

There is dismemberment in Berserk Musou tho. Only monsters/demons can get cut up and it looks like it happens when you enter rage mode.

It doesn't have dismemberment from what I've seen. It has giblets which is a completely different and totally generic system.

This is dismemberment. Take note of the impressive hitboxes and contextual dismemberment.

The Berserk game just has enemies explode into parts randomly, your character's weapon doesn't even have to hit them.

Yes, people who actually know about the game are not disappointed about that.

>that cancelling and dashing
Nice desu.

>It doesn't have dismemberment from what I've seen
That's because you're too busy shitposting and not watching the gameplay videos.

Link a single gameplay video with dismemberment please.

Fuck off retard.
Consistent shitposting like this with the same files over and over needs to be a bannable offense.

>still replying to him

It's fun replying to his bait, plus it helps keep the thread alive.

It's because there isn't any dismemberment.

I don't understand what's happening here. The PS2 game clearly looks superior.

Then go play that.

Musou fanboys get really upset when you talk badly about musous.

Dismemberment is the process of removing limbs from a body. Just because it's not your definition of dismemberment, doesn't mean it's not in the game.

>looks
Play it. It's actually pretty stiff.

What do you gain from shitposting?
Nobody is falling for your shit.

Mods, do your jobs and remove the ps2 webm shitposter from this thread already.

We're very obviously talking about game mechanics. Please don't pretend this is a matter of semantics because that makes you look like a retard.

Giblets is a generic purely visual mechanic. Contextual dismemberment is something entirely different and objectively better. It's something this musou lacks.

Are they demoing enemies that are actually a threat soon?

>mostly cut scene fight
>calls it a proper adaption

Oh you user

Just report his posts.

I have. It's not as stiff as musous.

It's better that way. Adds a sense of realism, not just flying around like a Naruto ninja slicing 100 of the same looking goblins with explosions. ( this shit is embarrassing.)

>mostly cut scene fight

Might want to play the game first.

Yeah because Guts isn't doing that shit in the manga.
Oh wait, he does.

It's only 'stiff' for a couple of finishing frames out of thousands and that is mitigated as you level up. Animation locks =/= stiff gameplay, you have a lot of precision in this game, more than any musouc.

>Oh wait, he does.
Then I guess the next game in the series is an Ultimate Ninja fighter.

Try to actually familiarize yourself with the source material of what you're shitposting about next time. Fuck off.

He doesn't, you're just shitposting.

You actually need to die for even thinking such bullshit.

See

Fuck off.

>source material
Remind me when Casca used her tiny little saber to throw a good thirty men into the air at once. Or Judeau fired thirty knives in two seconds on a battlefield, killing an entire division.

No thanks I'd rather not play a old ass outdated game when the new one is a month away.

The new one looks good just cause you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad

But hey that's your opinion and I have mine

Guess I'm just living off the high of the Golden Age arc still, when the fights were actually interesting.

How are giblets and dismemberment considered entirely different? If anything I would consider giblets a type of dismemberment.

DO NOT REPLY TO THE PS2 SHITPOSTER
REPORT AND IGNORE HIS ASS
HE IS THE BARNEYFAG OF BERSERK
FUCK

Yeah remember when Guts fought against the Band of Hawk?

>Modern Berserk anime is shit
>Modern Berserk game is shit

This series just can't catch a break

And actually drawn well. If I have to see Guts in the armor doing some retarded somersault shit one more time...

Truly, Berserk entails such suffering that not even the 4th wall can save it.

The game actually looks good tho.

Or better yet, when Zodd was slow as fuck.

Giblets are just visual crap when an npc dies, dismemberment implies you actually dismembered a body part contextually. As in you hit an npc in a particular place and he lost a limb in that area. Then the npc will limp around or some shit.

It's completely different, giblets is just a generic effect that takes no coding.

youtube.com/watch?v=0566aEwIdYc
Yeah theres a boss battle at the end of this vid. The guy playing sucks though

That's what happens when the endgame is fighting demons.

I feel your pain.
Remember when it was just Guts' own power allowing him to do incredible superhuman feats? Not magic, or a cannon, or special armor, just Guts and his sword.

>The guy playing sucks though
Its the game that sucks.

Nah it's the guy.
Game reviewers are terrible at videogames.

Are nostalgiafags the most cancerous bunch of shitposters or what? They're constantly stuck in the past and refuse to move forward as the series that they love evolves too, while shitposting endlessly about how they don't like the stuff that we like, and so on. They all need to fuck off.

The game does suck though. There's no skill involved just boring basic combos against boring basic enemies. With anime beams!

>videogames
>skill
Nah nigger.

Holy shit that guy is actually horrible

Just one guy being so angry he doesn't even think about how close to death he is. I always liked the cannon, cause its just a big dumb gun.

The guy posting about the PS2 game shitposts in every berserk thread.
Im replying to him for giggles, but he does this all the time.
Just ignore and report him.

>stop liking better things
>v-video games are all mindless like musous
>talking about Berserk is shitposting

Can you stop?

If you don't like musous that's fine but that doesn't mean every musou game is inherently shit. There are plenty of people who do and if they are also fans of Berserk like me they will definitely enjoy this game.

I don't think it's shitposting when comparing a game several gens old has features the modern one is lacking.

>shitposts in every berserk thread and wont go away
People are tired of your shit and you still post.
You need to go.

Mods, do your jobs and remove the ps2 webm shitposter please.

Report him so that the janitors will notice.

I have. Nothing has happened yet.

Hey Ps2fag, does your game have Mozgus, Adon Coborlwitz, and Wyald in them?

Faggot OP not only spells Judeau wrong but fails to see its fucking Serpico, not Judeau.

Why the fuck are you posting about a series you know nothing about? Kys

speaking of creative IPs, how is Bladestorm?

Why don't you read the manga? This is actually pale to what Guts can do in the armor.

Why don't you read the manga and stop shitposting?

>Reading through the manga for the first time
>Reach this page today

Holy balls

Heres where shit goes downhill.

What was that?

>Gamecube game
You mean the Dreamcast game? Guts was voiced by Michael Bell in that. Marc Dirason was Guts in the old show and the movies.

>when the new one is a month away
February for NA and EU release, you know.

>Musou gameplay absulotely makes sense for the golden age arc. I'm not sure if it's going to work after that though.

Black Swordsman Guts still fights grunts in the manga sometimes. Like Zondark and his men or various Kushan beasts (you can see crocodiles with spears in that Berserker armor trailer).

I still can't believe that Wyald is playable.

It's normal for Black Swordsman Guts to beat the shit out of a ton of mooks before almost dying fighting a boss.
This is standard procedure for almost every action game, not just musous.

>A video game coming out in 2017 is the most accurate adaptation of a manga series that started in the 80's
Wyald has literally never been in any of the adaptations except for the musou. What a world.

>His musou attack is flailing his dick-tentacle around at high speeds.

Is this game actually coming to the west?

In February. It has a PC version too.
Western release is getting dismemberment and gore as well.

I feel like playing anyone but Guts would ruin the feel of the series. It makes sense for Guts to send enemies flying with each swing, but not Casca or Judo.

February 21st with PC version and all

>He doesn't wanna see Puck rip dudes in half

It's like you hate fun or something.

Finally someone noticed this. It was done on purpose.

in all fairness, the video is titled as such on yt as well so the idiot uploading it in the first place fucked up too.

but still, you're right.

I just want more playable characters to be announced.

This can't be it, can it?

Of course not m8
Skull Knight, Ganishka and Grunbeld haven't even been announced for playable yet while they obviously will be playable.

Skull Knight must always be mounted and not even have a down animation. Also must be able to run up walls and fly.

There's still a good number of characters that should be playable but haven't been announced officially, like Isidro or the rest of Griffiths' boss squad.

I remember hearing there's also a playable character that nobody would expect.

>I remember hearing there's also a playable character that nobody would expect.
Wasn't that Wlyad?

I think this is all we're getting for now. They'll add more either as DLC or with a sequel/Xtreme whatever edition.

CORVUS
O
R
V
U
S

your pic related is my wet dream of a playable character, but I really can't see it happening.

I think you're right, though I doubt they'd do DLC characters. Maybe save them for a sequel game if this does well.

think you mean Corkus m8

Silat would be rad to play as.

I would suck a dick for a playable Mozgus.

Rickert bitch slapping everything would be cool.

I wonder... if I enjoy games like Serious Sam and Painkiller, will I enjoy Musou games aswell? I love battling hores of enemies at once.

It helps if you're a fan of the licensed title. It's enjoyable mindless action, though the simple combat may be too repetitve for some.

Grunbeld was confirmed non-playable.