I want to put a baby in her uterus

Kat is CUTE!

Kat is autistic and smells bad

well she does live in a sewer

youtube.com/watch?v=TRb4PgT31xw

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj8Wkpruip0

Here's some more footage of the game.

They better not fuck this up.

Are the avatars you get for pre-ordering 2 any good?

does she lick herself?

Get a job, hobo.

What will she find when she goes up the pillar?

inb4 she finds the ruins of a society that died of hundreds of years ago

What's the PSO collab gonna be?

>Kat is is a hero!
>Kat is cute!
>Kat is sexy!
>Kat is buxom!
>Kat is lewd!
>Kat is smug!
>Kat is happy!
>Kat is amused!
>Kat is flexible!
>Kat is beautiful!
>Kat is best girl!

Beat it today. Hyped for Grav 2!!

probably has Dusty do it

>you will never have floaty sex with Kat while soaring above the cool night sea

Her game is one of the best flying experiences I've had in a game.

I hope the PS4 owners enjoy the sequel. Still annoyed it won't be on Vita, but whatever.

you're pretty so now dont delay your game

That just looks like more of the same.

OH JUJU

You won't buy a PS4 for Kat, user?

I really like your game Kat. Hope the next one is great too!

kat is
C U T E
U
T
E

Maybe when it gets discounted down to $dirtcheap, then I'll look into picking up Gravity Rush (for the DLC that wasn't on the Vita game) and Gravity Rush 2. And let's hope the PS4 controller's gyro works at least as well as the Vita did.

Other than that, no. Sorry Kat, but I have other expenses.

Just pre ordered the other day, can't wait

just kill me now

i hope this dress is playable

So is she like half black or something

Didn't GR1 suggest at the very beginning that there's only a huge palace at the top of the pillar?

That being Kat's royal home?[/spolier]

Not sure how the controls worked on the Vita, but I bet it was probably better than the PS4. There is a weird disconnect between your controller movement and what's happening on the screen, which I bet works a lot better when the controller is the screen like on the Vita. I played all of the first game pretty much just using the sticks to move around, rarely using the gyro for some small movements.

I'd lick her for her

im sure the regular ps4 price will drop once the pro version comes out
also the ps4 gyroscope worked fine for the remastered edition

You...look nice.

I want Kat to have sex with Yumi from Ape Escape 3 and the fox lady from Sly Cooper

your game is a clunky mess, battling fast enemies is frustrating, maneuvering through the air is cumbersome
the story barely explains anything, doesn't have much character development and the game's pretty short. If the sequel is just as short you may as well have made one full game instead of 2
oh and barely any extra content

Prepare for the a delay. Gravity Rush 2 and The Last Guardian are just days apart.

>Prepare for the a delay.

Kat's game is fun! Kat's game is cute! (* ^-^l

The Sony marketing department is spinning up for the Holidays it looks like

Kat swallows.

There wasn't any sort of a disconnect between gyro controls and screen movement with the Vita. And you really only used the gyro controls for some fine aiming, usually with the dive kicks.

>like game
>make thread to discuss game

>SHILLING

It is blatantly obvious that this thread is more shill than genuine user. Plz go.

Let's pray for this user

You don't know what shilling looks like. OP's just a weeb who made this thread to criclejerk Kat's cuteness. This is not new.

Seriously, if this is shilling, what is the "genuine" way to start a thread?

OP is definitely a shill. This game isn't popular or interesting enough for organic discussion,

I only came here just now to say that OP the shill is really creeping me out trying to waifu up a generic character.

It's pathetic.

It is new to see GR threads though, they've only really appeared in the past couple of months. Wonder why.

A genuine thread is made for discussion, not circlejerking.

>It is new to see GR threads though, they've only really appeared in the past couple of months. Wonder why.

Maybe it's because the original got a PS4 remaster this year and the sequel is out soon, who knows.

>they've only really appeared in the past couple of months. Wonder why.
Because the last couple of months is the first time that anything new has been happening with Gravity Rush for years.

No, it's because OP is shilling because he doesn't want to be alone. It's really sad.

But that's wrong.

Someone answer me

>OP the shill is really creeping me out

user, how long have you been here? There were a shitload of Vita users making butthurt threads about it last year (myself included). GR has been getting more attention since last year's TGS in general, and the PS4 remaster has also helped.
>A genuine thread is made for discussion, not circlejerking
user, this is a weeb game, of course we're going to circlejerk cute girls.

>don't forget to buy kat's game
>kat is for ____
>say something nice about kat

All blatant shill threads. I got GR1 the day it came out and have seen probably most of the threads for the game and lately they're just terrible attempts at marketing.

That shit has been around for ages, and the last two are not even exclusive to Kat.

Although I'm kinda fine with people shilling this game; GR needs more sales.

At least you admit you're a creepy shill. You're probably behind the other threads too. Get a life please.

You made a lot of people very happy with your doujins.

I'm not even OP. I just said that I'm somewhat okay with people shilling this game.

when I came to this thread, you seem like the only sane person here.

I'm hyped aswell.

Kat is fertile. Fertile! I want to impregnate Kat multiple times, and each of the times will be twins!

I wonder what it'd feel like for Kat to mount you, lock her legs around you, hold your hands, then rapidly switch gravity up and down.
It would probably feel pretty nice.

Spending $130 to get the GR:Remaster to have the figure was worth it.

please be my ai girlfriend

88888888 pls go